Roasting Rob

Story Info
Bottom Rob gets used.
1.5k words
3.81
54k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mike through an old flatmate of mine. Her name was Leanne. She fancied him like mad. He had bedded her a couple of times before we met. I think she realised he just wanted to fuck her if she was ther and nothing more. That was the kind of relationships she attracted.

Anyway we went round to his house one night and got stoned and drunk. High and horny we ended up in a threesome. We both took turns fucking her. She crashed out late at night, and with me and Mike still horny, he asked if I'd ever fooled around with another guy.

I hadn't but was into it. He was tall, smooth and not unattractive. He gave me a decent blow job and I returned the favour with a slow hand job, I remember being fascinated by his spunk shooting out onto his chest.

Anyway, after a while we slept with each other a few times to jack and suck. However, we both wanted to fuck guys an as neither of us got of on being fucked, we went about looking for a guy to share.

We met Rob through a London gay chat room. We cybered a few times and exchanged pics and emails. Rob was really keen, he liked to be fucked hard but I guess he was a little naive.

Eventually we managed to arrange a couple of meets with Rob. The third time he came round to my place. Mike and I had the specific intention to fuck him. I don't think he really wanted to be grouped but, using peer pressure and persuasion we thought we could bring him round to it. It was a shame I guess, as I think he really wanted a relationship, not to be our fuck doll.

Well we had a couple of beers, smoked a few joints and watched a bit of porn. The weed was getting me horny as hell (as it always does) and I could feel my cock tighten and stiffen.

Rob was sat on the sofa between us. I took of my shirt unbuttoned by jeans and started to jack off slowly. Mike took this as the start of the seduction and began rubbing Robs thigh through his trousers, moving up towards his cock.

I knew Rob was nervous, but the booze and weed was giving him a buzz. I could see his face redden and when Mikes hand found his hard on I knew we could take this guy far.

I got up from the sofa, stepped out of my trainers and stripped of my jeans and pants. Standing before him my cock was free and tall. 7.5 uncut inches throbbing above Rob. Rob reddened some more so I took his hand and placed in on my shaft. No words were spoken. There was no need to complicate the matter by speaking. Besides I wanted him and didn't want to give him a chance to say no.

Mike started to strip and I saw Rob flick a glance at him. His eyes getting wider. Nerves? I think it was, and a bit of anticipation perhaps?

Mike had stripped and knelt in front of Rob, tugging at his belt and zipping down his fly. He pulled down his pants and out sprung his cock. I guess it was quite small, but pretty thick. Mike wrapped his hand around the shaft, and stroked it gently, watching the head blush red and fatten.

Without a word we motioned for him to take his top of and led him through to the bedroom naked.

We placed him on his back and lay on either side of him, taking in turns to kiss him, bite his neck and work our way down. I cupped his smooth balls and let my mouth wander down to his cockhead.

I remember Mike telling me he like to make a guy come first, because it made his arse so much tighter when he fucked them. With this in mind i took his head it to my mouth, french kissing it as I stroked him from the hilt. After a few minutes I could feel his breathing quicken and began to take more of him into my mouth, encouraging him to fuck it.

Mike was sat back on the bed stroking his meat watching the action. I think he wanted Rob to suck or jack him, but Rob was like a rabbit in headlights, with the anticipation of being double teamed in the next hour.

I'd had enough of blowing Rob so I quickened the pace and began to circle around his arsehole, pushing at his ring. With a finger probing at his hole, Rob began to push his hips up toward me and force more of his cock in my mouth. With a grunt/yell he came, breathing hard. He came hard, thrusting long after the first gush of cum hit my throat.

I swallowed and moved up to kiss him, and with a bit of spunk left in my mouth, slipped him some of his own cum. I pulled away looking into his eyes. His were dilated after the weed and blow job. Mine were hardened with desire.

Mike flipped Rob over onto his front and pulled his legs apart. Taking this as an unmistakable indication of what was to come, Rob let out a gasp that broke the silence.

'That's right Rob' Mike said, 'you're bout to get some serious cock fucka'. I loved to here Mike speak like this and my cock stiffened in response. Mike pulled him onto his knees and knelt down behind him to start eating him out.

I let Mike eat him out for a while, watching him stop every so often and slip a finger inside his arse, working it round in circled, then begin the process again with two.

I would have preferred to fuck Rob without loosening him up, but though fuck it why not? Anyway, looking over to Rob's face on the pillow, eyes all screwed up, that more than made up for it.

'That's about right Mike' I said, eager to get on with taking Rob. 'Yeah, should do it. You ready fucka?' Mike said. It was a statement rather than a question. Rob, with his eyes still closed nodded and mumbled an affirmative into the pillow.

We slipped on a condom and Mike got Rob's arse lubed up. He lubed himself and motioning me towards him stroked some cold lube onto my cock.

Edging behind Rob's arse, he pulled him back towards him by his hips. 'Ok fucka, it's time'. He placed his cockhead at Rob's ring and pushed at his lube sphincter. His head eased in, swallowed by Rob's arsehole. I could see Mike's eyes harden and his teeth clench. Like me this was his favourite part, when you take a guy and make him yours. We both get of on the power trip I guess.

Mike took it slow, minute by minute he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of Rob's arse, getting his shaft further and further inside Rob.

Eager to get my share and jealous of Mike fucking Rob in front of me, i cupped his balls then began to stroke in between his arse cheeks desperate to get him quicker to cumming.

He kept shafting Rob with the same steady rythym so I thought screw this and cut in on him. I think Mike took the hint and moved aside to let me get a shot of Robs arsehole.

I got in behind him and with two fingers placed my head at the mouth of his arse. I pushed on with no problem, a little disappointed he was loose with Mike's fucking, but determined to ride him nonetheless.

'Ok Rob, going to fuck you know, nice and hard mate.' Rob gave no reaction, his faced still screwed up into the pillow. He was away in his own world. I though who cares, we're only using you anyway.

There was no nice and steady with me. I wanted him fucked and fucked hard. I pulled out and pushed into him, harder and harder. I pushed his shoulders down, getting his arse higher into the air, giving me deeper penetration and getting my cock into the hilt.

Closer and closer to coming I caught Mike out of the corner of my eye, perhaps a bit shocked of my rough housing Rob, but turned on with it anyway.

I felt by balls tighten and knew I was about to come, 'you're a good fuck, you're such a good fuck, you fucking aaaaahhhhh!' I heard my self shout as I spunked inside Rob's arsehole.

Spent and shattered I lent over onto Rob's back for a few moments, before my post-cum peace was broken by Mike, determined to get back to fucking Rob. 'Ok mate, let me get another go of the fucka'.

I nodded and pulled out. Stepping of the bed I watched Mike get back to his steady shafting of Rob's hole. Fuck it I thought, I just gotta fuck Mike's arse someday, the arrogant prick.