Rob and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a seat the seat across from her with the visiting room partition between us and Amy smiled and said:

"Orange is not your color."

"My wardrobe in here is somewhat limited. What do you want Amy?"

"I want you to arrange for me to get some money. The house payment is due and the utility bills need to be covered. I haven't had much luck in finding a job and things are getting tight. It is a struggle to put food on the table for the kids."

"So? If your asshole lover had taken his beating as his just due for fucking my wife instead of filing charges against me I wouldn't be in here and your money worried wouldn't be so bad. But he did put me in here so take your money problems to him. As far as food on the table for the kids goes? They are his kids; let him feed them."

"How can you say that? True, he was the sperm donor, but you are their dad. You are the only father they have ever known. They don't know anything about Hal."

"They know that he is in our house and that you are fucking him while, by the way, you are still married to me."

"What I'm saying is that you are their father Rob. You have been there for them since day one and you loved them to death right up to finding out about Hal and me. You can't just turn that love off Rob. They did nothing to hurt you. Hate me, but don't take out what I did on them."

"The problem Amy is that if I give you money for food it won't be just the kids eating that food. I'd be feeding you and Bartram as well. I've loved you too long to ever raise my hand against you and do what I did to Bartram, but it won't bother me at all to watch the both of you starve."

"You don't care that we will lose the house if you don't help?"

"You mean the house you locked me out of? The house you fucked your lover in whenever you could? That house means nothing to me since you moved Bartram into it. You need to look harder for work Amy and you need to push Bartram to step up since he is now the head of your household."

"He is having trouble finding work and what little he does come up with Janet manages to get."

"Well at least he has that big cock that you are so in love with so things aren't a total loss for you."

"That's a laugh Rob. It hasn't worked all that well since you worked him over."

"Gee Amy, I'm so, so sorry I messed up your life. What is it they always say? Life's a bitch?"

I got up and walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My only other regular visitor was my sister Megan. She came once a week and on one of her visits, about three weeks after Amy's, she told me that Amy had called her and had asked her to intercede and try to get me to give her some money.

"She swears she will only use it for the kids. I think you ought to do it Rob."

"I don't want to see the kids suffer, but my plan is to go for full custody when I get out and my only hook is to be able to show that she can't take care of them properly and that she is setting a bad example for them by living in sin with Bartram. If she and their asshole of a biological father can't even feed them the courts will have to give me a look. The fact that I want them even though Bartram is their sperm donor should show how much I care for them. If I give her any help it will defeat my purpose.

"Besides, I don't care what she says because I don't trust her. She stabbed me in the back with a smile on her face for over six years so there is no way I'll ever believe a word she says."

"Are you going to get upset with me if I help them?"

"I'm in jail Megan; I can't stop you from doing anything you want to do."

Megan did help them, but not with money. She bought the kids some clothes and maybe once a week she took some groceries over to them. From Megan I found out that Amy had finally managed to find a decent paying job and I also found from her that things were not going all that well in the household. It seems that since Bartram couldn't find a job 'worthy' of him he stopped looking altogether. There were jobs out there, but apparently they were beneath him or didn't pay enough to suit him. From visits with the kids Megan found out that Bartram and Amy argued a lot about his sitting around the house on his butt all day. I got a huge smile out of that.

In my third month I received another surprise visitor. Janet showed up on visiting day. Since she wasn't on my list of visitors they asked me if I was willing to see her. As with Amy curiosity got me to say yes. I remembered our last conversation and wondered why she wanted to see me.

There was a touch of déjà vu when I sat down across from her and she said:

"Orange is so not your color."

"I've been told that. What brings you here?"

"Guilt."

"Guilt? What are you guilty of?"

"Treating you shabbily."

"Oh? When was that?"

"The last time we talked on the phone. I was in a rotten mood and down on men in general, but that was still no reason for me to say what I said to you and I apologize for it."

"Well I do admit that it pissed me off, but no real harm done."

"Also I wanted to thank you for one small pleasure that you gave me."

"I gave you a small pleasure?"

"You didn't know it. But you did. One of my sorority sisters from college is a nurse at our doctor's office and Hal still goes to that doctor. Marsha tells me that Hal has been in several times to talk to Dr. Marlin about erectile problems he is having. It seems that you did a number on his genitals and he is having a hard time getting it up and keeping it up. It does my heart good to know that he can't use the thing he used to cheat on me with. You might find some pleasure in knowing that your wife isn't getting any pleasure out of what she cheated on you for."

"It does. Oh yes indeed it does."

We talked a little more before she left and she made me promise to call her when I got out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent four months in the county jail and was released early when over crowding became a problem. I qualified because I had already served two thirds of my sentence and even thought I was in for assault which was a violent crime I was not considered a danger to society.

Mike was waiting for me to give me a ride when I was released. He drove me to a motel that had weekly rates and I took a room until I could find me an apartment. On the drive he brought me up to date on things.

"Amy isn't fighting the divorce, but she is going to fight for custody of the kids, alimony and she is even going to try for child support even though I don't believe she has a chance in hell of getting it. Now that you are out I'll petition for a hearing and after that it will just be a matter of time. Have you decided what you are going to do with the settlement check you got from Amy's employer?"

"Just put it somewhere out of Amy's reach until the divorce is final."

"Now that you are out you can expect to be dragged back into court over the funds you were ordered to pay Amy."

"No biggie. My excuse will be that I couldn't very well get the money for her while I was locked up."

"They will say that you could have made arrangements."

"And let the bitch know where I bank? No fucking way. She would find a way to get at all of what was there and given the way courts in this state bend over backwards for women they would probably help her. The whore stabbed me in the back and lied to me for years. No way would I trust her not to fuck me if she could."

The next morning I swung by work and asked Frank if he had any openings and he told me to get my ass to work and not bother him with stupid questions. That afternoon I called Amy and told her that I wanted to see the kids and she laughed at me.

"When I see some money you can see the kids."

I hung up on her and called Child Protection Services. I told them that I wanted to see the kids and Amy refused to let me. I was informed that was her right. If she didn't want me seeing them she could refuse.

"We checked out your documentation and it was correct. You are not the paternal parent and she is the maternal parent so she is in control. Your visitation rights, if any, will have to be decided by the courts."

"So I'm not required to pay child support?"

"That is also something to be decided by the court. You are currently under a court order to pay support so you will need to go to court to get that order lifted."

"I guess that I can take it from your attitude that my chance of getting custody of them is unlikely?"

"I am not at liberty to discuss what our recommendations to the court might be."

I thanked her for her time and hung up. I called Amy back and told her I would be over to see the kids at seven and I'd have money with me.

"I'm not leaving you alone with them. I'll be there during your entire visit."

I hit the bank and got five hundred and put it in an envelope. I rang the doorbell at exactly seven and Amy opened the door. I handed her the envelope and she opened it, saw the cash and stepped aside to let me come in.

I almost lost it when I walked into the living room and saw Bartram sitting there. I don't know what my face showed, but whatever it was he took one look and got up and hurriedly left the room. Brian and Susan were sitting on the couch looking at me. I hadn't seen them in over four months and I had expected that they would get up and come running to me yelling "Daddy, daddy" but they just sat there and then Susan said the words that eventually put me in prison.

"Why did you hurt our father?"

"I thought I was your father."

"Mommy told us that you aren't and that Daddy Hal is our father."

I looked at Amy and saw her smirking at me. I turned away from the kids and headed for the door. Amy laughed and said, "Hurry back." As I passed her I snatched the envelope out of her hand and snarled:

"Eat shit and die you worthless cunt!"

+++++++++++++++++++

After that things moved quickly. I was hauled into court and ordered to pay Amy what the courts had originally ordered plus back alimony and child support. I told the judge I'd die before I gave the cheating whore a dime. He told me to do it or he would hold me in contempt of court and I told him that was the first time that he was right that day. His gavel fell and he said:

"Five hundred dollars or thirty days."

I took the thirty. On the twenty-ninth day I was taken back in front of the judge and he asked me if I had reconsidered my position and I said:

"Somewhat."

"Would you care to explain that?"

"I refuse to pay child support and back child support on kids that even the court knows aren't mine and CPS can back me up on the fact that I'm not the children's father. As far as alimony goes I'm willing to pay that, but I absolutely refuse to make house payments as long as the woman that I'm still unfortunately married to has her lover living in the house with her. I will not pay to have a roof over that man's head. Move him out and keep him out and I'll make the house payments."

"You are saying that CPS knows that you are not the father of the children?"

"They do."

"I will continue this hearing until tomorrow and until I can check out your statement with CPS."

As I was led out of the court room I saw the look on Amy's face. She knew that the child support ruling was going to go in my favor and she was pissed. She was so sure that she was going to be able to stick it to me again.

I was back in court the next morning, but the outcome was less than satisfying. The CPS investigation report showed that I was not the father of the children and that Hal was indeed living with Amy. The judge threw out the child support and reduced Amy's alimony by a third (which he made retroactive) but I was still ordered to pay the arrearage and the house payments. Then he surprised everyone, especially Amy, when he said that:

"In as much as Mrs. Ludke has taken in a boarder she can be responsible for all the utilities and the insurance on the house."

Until that moment I had been prepared to say "Fuck you" and take another thirty days, but I suddenly decided to pay up. My thinking on it was a little on the weird side. Amy would be pissed at what the judge had done, but seeing me go back to jail would cheer her up and I decided that I needed to deny her that. On the other hand knowing that she would be getting some money out of me would cheer her up some, but my paying a third less than what she expected (on top of no child support) and smirk I would give her as we left the court would lessen that cheer.

The judge ordered that the funds be in the hands of the court within forty-eight hours or he would issue a bench warrant for my arrest. The smile and smirk that I gave Amy as I left the courtroom seemed to piss her off and that made my day.

I was taken back to the jail and out-processed and then I headed for a restaurant for a decent meal. After eating I stopped by my sisters to pick up my belongings that she had retrieved from my motel when I went to jail. We talked for a while and I brought up the way Amy had brain washed the children. Megan told me not to take it to heart.

"They are just kids and since you weren't around the only one talking to them was Amy. Young kids are impressionable. You will get a chance to talk to them."

But I never did.

At the final decree hearing I was rocked back on my heels. Amy was given full custody and I was not even given visitation rights. The CPS report stated that the mother and the biological father of the children felt that I would be too much of a disruption in their lives and since the biological father was going to marry the mother and create a family unit the children's interests would be best served by not having me in their lives.

Then the judge ordered that Amy be given the use of the family home until the children turned eighteen at which time the house could be sold and the proceeds split between us. There was a stipulation added that if Amy married the home could be sold. The reduced alimony was left in place and I was required to pay it for three years or until Amy remarried whichever came first. I was livid when I left the courtroom and as I passed by Amy she smiled at me and gave me the finger.

I stewed over it for about a week and finally I snapped and began making plans. I'll freely admit that I wasn't thinking clearly, but I'd been fucked over enough by Amy and I just lost it. I cancelled the home owners insurance and began watching the house waiting for my opportunity. Four days after I cancelled the insurance I got a phone call from Amy.

"The mortgage company called and said you cancelled the insurance."

"I did. You have hosed me so badly that I am trying to find ways to cut my expenses. I can get a better rate on the same coverage from Allstate."

"The mortgage company said they need a policy on the house within five days or they will obtain a policy and bill you for it. The woman I talked to said it would be to our benefit to get the policy in place since the insurance company that they use tends to be quite pricey."

"I'm on it."

Two days after that phone call I got the opportunity that I had been waiting for. Amy left for work a half hour after the kids left for school and at eight-thirty Bartram came out of the garage in his Blazer and drove off. As soon as he was out of sight I drove up the garage door and hit the button on the garage door opener. Surprise, surprise, it worked. I drove into the garage and closed the door behind me. Taking both of the five gallon cans of gasoline out of the trunk of the car I went into the house. I doused the inside of the house real good and then I backed my car out of the garage. I went back into the house and set it on fire. I drove to the airport and parked my car in long term parking and caught a flight to Panama City.

I spent a month lying in the sun and chasing girls. I even caught some of them. My last day in Panama City I stopped at a bank and rented a safe deposit box and paid for it ten years in advance. I had cleaned out all of my accounts before leaving for Florida and I put the money into the deposit box. I knew that I would likely be doing some time for what I'd done, but I didn't care because I'd fucked Amy royally. She would have lost everything in the fire and there was no insurance to replace any of it. She would probably come after me to get it, but she couldn't get a dime out of me if I was locked up and even when I was released she would play hell getting even one penny out of me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got back to town I stopped in at the shop to pick up some of my personal things that I'd left there and while there I apologized to Frank for leaving him in the lurch. He told me that he understood since he had gone through a pretty bitter divorce himself. Then he asked me if I had it all out of my system and was ready to come back to work. I had to tell him no, that I'd probably be going to jail for a while. He asked why and I told him. He laughed and said he wished he had the balls to do something like that to his ex.

I called Mike and invited him to lunch. He met me at Mario's and when he sat down he said:

"You have really stepped into it this time. Everybody wants a piece of your ass. You would have been better off staying wherever it was that you were. The judge took what you did as contempt of court since he had ordered you to maintain the house. The DA wants you for a bunch of charges ranging from arson to destruction of private property. Amy wants you nailed to a telephone pole so she can come by two or three times a day and use a bullwhip on you. However you will probably be pleased to know that as soon as Amy couldn't keep a roof over his head Hal split."

"How can they make arson stick? It was my house and I didn't defraud the insurance company. In fact I cancelled the insurance so they wouldn't get stuck for anything. The mortgage company is probably pissed because they don't have any collateral on the loan, but I'm still liable for the loan and I sent them this month's payment just last week. As long as I make the payments they have no bitch coming. It was my house. I could do with it what I wanted."

"In your mind maybe, but I can assure you that the court will not see it that way."

He was right of course and after a month of dicking around I worked out a plea agreement that saw me in the state correctional facility at Albian serving three years. After serving half your sentence you became eligible for parole and when it was offered to me I turned it down. I didn't want to put myself under the control of the legal system that I'd come to hate and have to go through the "Do this or I'll have to send you back" or "You can't do that or you will be violating your parole.

I was out in two and a half with time off for good behavior.

While in I had regular visits from Mike, my sister and even Frank who kept making me promise to come and see him when I got out. Janet even came to see me a couple of times and made me promise to call her when I was free. Also while I was in I managed to file for bankruptcy and was able to dump all the judgments against me except for the one from the IRS. It seems that my claiming the interest on the house when I filed my taxes (Yes boys and girls – even in prison the IRS requires you to file if you had any income for that year) violated one of their rules since the house didn't actually exist any more.

++++++++++++++++++++

As Megan and I sat at the table in Bud's Bar and I drank a cold PBR Megan asked me what was next.

"Go see Frank and get back to work. Find an apartment and see what I can do to start having some kind of social life."

"You going to see the kids?"

"Probably not. Amy did a pretty good job of brain washing them and seeing them would involve seeing Amy and my automatic reflex would be to wrap my fingers around her throat and squeeze."