Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 01

Story Info
They start with pastor's wife.
6.4k words
4.46
99.6k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be the first in a series about two college roommates who have many different sexual opportunities with women by attending and being active in church. The stories will share the interesting lives of the women they pursue As in life one contact leads to another. This will be my first submission in a couple of years. Many enjoyed the Pastor Sarah series I wrote in 2003. I hope you enjoy this series

Joe and Rob were roommates in a prestigious university with all the benefits of rich parents. They lived in the same hometown, so their parents were thrilled when they decided to attend the same college. Instead of living in a dorm, their parents bought a house for the four years they would be in college. They each had their own sports car. All of this plus the fact that they were both good looking young men, made getting dates easy for both of them.

Since both of their parents were very involved in church activities they attended a church near the university. They were highly thought of by everybody in the church. Whenever there was a project that needed some muscle for moving tables or setting up for special functions, they volunteered their services.

There were some really foxy ladies that attended the church. Joe and Rob often speculated on which ones might be willing to spread their legs for a little youthful cock. Mrs. Wilson was the most beautiful woman in church and was married to a man who was about 30 years her senior. Surely he wasn't serving her as well as they could. Mrs. Johnson was not the most beautiful, but had a body to die for. Her husband was a salesman covering a huge territory and was gone for weeks at a time. Mrs. Weaver ran the local health club and didn't have an ounce of fat anywhere on her body.

They knew each of these ladies, but could not figure out how to get close to them. Their big break came when a Rev. Franklin Black came to serve the church. He was over six feet tall and with dark hair and a well trimmed beard and mustache. He had a wife and two children, however, he seemed to be very interested in many women in the church and they were enthralled with him.

One Sunday morning following service, they observed several women slipping pieces of paper into his hand as they were leaving. His wife asked what they were, and he quickly put them in his pocket and told her they were prayer requests.

Joe and Rob decided to follow the pastor and see how he used the information the women had handed him. Monday afternoon the pastor drove to Mrs. Johnson's house and was greeted by her at the front door. Watching through binoculars, Joe could see she was wearing a very short skirt, a tank top showing her bare stomach and was not wearing shoes. The pastor went in quickly and the door closed as soon as he was inside. Nothing could be seen for about a half an hour and then the curtains were pulled in the master bedroom. An hour later the front door opened and the pastor gave Mrs. Johnson a quick kiss. She stood in the doorway wearing a thin robe as she watched him drive away.

The pastor drove from Mrs. Johnson's house to the elementary school to pick up his children. Jill Smith, the principal of the school walked out to talk to the pastor while he was waiting for his children. She leaned over to talk to him through the open window. It was obvious she had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse to give the pastor a clear view of her oversized tits. After he drove away, the principal turned with her back to the school as she re-buttoned her blouse.

On Tuesday morning the pastor visited Mrs. Wilson and could be seen through the window having a very friendly lunch. Following the lunch, the two of them disappeared with the back of the sofa blocking Joe and Rob's view. After about a half an hour, the pastor could be seen standing up and getting dressed. Mrs. Wilson's clothes were definitely pretty messed up as she walked him to the door.

The pastor's next stop was for a swim with Mrs. Weaver in the pool behind her house. Since it was visible from many neighbors' houses, all they did at the pool was swim. Following the swim they disappeared into the house for over an hour.

Rob and Joe began to develop a strategy for getting some of what the pastor was enjoying. They also decided that Helen, the pastor's wife, needed some good fucking, since the pastor was probably worn out when he got home. Since both were majoring in horticulture, they volunteered to landscape the lawn at the parsonage. It was hot so both worked without shirts as they trimmed, planted and developed a goldfish pond in the middle of the back lawn, complete with a fountain. Each time Helen would bring them something to eat or drink, she seemed to stay a little longer to talk.

One afternoon Rob asked Helen if she ever worried about how much time her husband spent with other women?

"Oh no" she said "that is part of his job. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious," Rob responded, but he could tell he had her thinking about it. And then he said "Well if you ever get lonely, let us know. We enjoy spending time with beautiful women."

Helen blushed and said "I will keep that in mind." As she walked back to the house her ass seemed to swing a little more than normal. The following day when she brought out the drinks, she was wearing tight shorts and a white blouse with the bottom tied to show her stomach.

"Wow you look great Mrs. Black,," Joe said as she walked up.

"Well thank you Joe. You make me feel old when you call me Mrs. Black, I prefer men of your age to call me Helen."

"That will work for us!" they both responded.

Helen sat with them while they drank their iced tea and pretended not to notice how they were they were checking out her legs and tits pressing hard against the white blouse. She leaned forward, to pick up a napkin she had dropped on purpose, giving them a great cleavage shot of her bra.

"When you finish here, why don't you come in the house. I have fixed you a special lunch, since you have been so hard, I mean working so hard." She smiled when she noticed the look on their faces when she made the (intentional) obvious mistake saying "so hard." As they handed her their glasses she noticed the bulge in each of their jeans and thought how nice it was going to be having those bare chests against her tits and those cocks filling her every need. The reverend had only fucked her once in the three weeks since coming to the church and she had to almost rape him that time. He had come to bed late and she had jerked his cock till it finally got hard and them mounted him. He just laid there while she did all the work. He almost fell asleep before he finally came. She got up and went to the guest room to use her vibrator while he slept.

As she took a final look at the bulges in their jeans, she winked and said, "Don't work too hard this morning, you may need your strength for later." As she walked to the house (really swinging her ass) she glanced back to see Rob and Joe looking at her in disbelief. After she went in the house, she looked out in time to see them giving each other a high five.

"No vibrator is going to be needed to this afternoon," she thought. "I am going to give them the fuck of their life and I don't care who the good reverend screws."

"Do you believe that?" Joe said to Rob. "That lady really needs some attention and we are just the right men to give it to her."

"We are going to get to see if that blonde hair is real. She doesn't have to go to a lot of trouble fixing a fancy lunch. I could just eat her for appetizer, main course and dessert," Rob said as he licked his lips at the thought. They went back to work and finished the area around the fish pond just as they heard a bell ring calling them to dinner.

When they walked in the house, they almost fell over. Helen had changed into a sheer hostess gown and the sunlight revealed that there was nothing under the gown. Her hair, which had been on top of her head in a bun was now flowing halfway down her back. She motioned for them to sit at the table that was loaded with food including oysters on the half shell, and sautéed lobster.

As she stood across the table, she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

They both looked at her like love sick puppies, as they saw her hard nipples pushing against the flimsy fabric and said "You look fantastic!"

"I was talking about the food," Helen said as she smiled at them.

"Yea, it looks good too," but we were thinking ahead to dessert, Joe said.

Walking behind Joe and starting to massage his shoulders, she said "Dessert will be on me, if you know what I mean.

Reaching behind her and running his hand up her leg and lightly squeezing the cheek of her ass, Rob said, "We know exactly what you mean and we are up to the tasks."

"Are you bragging?" she kidded him as she walked back to the kitchen.

"Just stating the facts!" Rob responded. They devoured the food in front of them as Helen continued to move back and forth to the kitchen bringing even more food for them to enjoy. Every time she walked through the sunlight it was as though she was completely nude.

When they finished eating, Helen suggested they might each want to take a shower after lunch. She said " One of you can use the master bath and the other can use the one in the guest room. I have laid out towels and something for you to put on after your bath. Enjoy yourself. I will clean up from lunch and look forward to this afternoon."

Joe and Rob almost tripped over each other getting to the bathrooms. When they got to the bathrooms the found a towel and a terry cloth wrap that obviously belonged to her husband. They also learned that she was a twin. She had left a framed picture on each of the bathroom counters of her and her twin sister in bikinis that left almost nothing to the imagination.

As Helen cleaned up the table, she thought how much she was looking forward to this afternoon and a major surprise she had for the men.

Helen and Frank were both preacher's kids. Both of their fathers served high steeple prestigious congregations and had large staffs that did most of the work. Both were members of exclusive golf clubs and spent much more time on the course than tending the flock. Of course they were quick to point out that biggest supporters were also member of the clubs, so they were cultivating the future endowments.

Helen and Frank met at an annual gathering of the denomination in Frank's home town. The family had been invited to stay at the home of Frank's parents. Helen and Frank took an immediate liking to each other. The convention was only a few days, but the families stayed together for ten days.

The first time Helen and Frank were alone was a trip to the ice cream stand and a walk on the beach. They talked for hours about how much they had in common. The second night they went to a movie. It wasn't long before the hand that was around her shoulder dropped to her breast. Although she was still a virgin at nineteen, many boys had fondled her breast and some had almost gotten a finger up her pussy, but she had hung tough with the notion she was saving that for her husband. That night she was wearing jeans and she let Frank massage her through the material of the jeans, but stopped him as he tried to unzip them. When they got home, they set outside on the bench making out till 1:00 a.m.

She went directly to her room when she got in the house. As she started to go to the bathroom, she heard footsteps and looked out in time to see her mother and Frank's mother switching bedrooms. She couldn't believe her mother was going into Frank Sr.'s bedroom. She didn't have any problem believing her father was welcoming Frank's mother, because she had heard plenty of stories of what women in the congregation and at the club that her father was fucking. She always assumed her mother either didn't know or just accepted it as natural for a husband to fuck other women.

On her way back from the bathroom she stopped outside of the master bedroom and heard her mother begging Frank Sr. to fuck her harder. From the guttural sounds she started to make, he was obviously meeting her every demand. When she returned to her room, she had trouble going to sleep being very confused by what her parents were doing and the feelings she had while on the porch swing with Frank Jr. She wished she had not held Frank off. Right now she wanted nothing more than to lose her virginity to Frank.

The next morning at breakfast, Helen found herself staring at Frank Sr. and when he noticed, he said "A penny for your thoughts?"

"Oh, I am sorry, I was day dreaming."

"I hope they were good dreams," Frank Sr. said with a smile. Helen was afraid he had some idea what she was thinking about. She was trying to visualize him with her mother. She was also wondering how his cock compared to his son's? While they were on the porch the previous night, she had been impressed with the size of Frank's cock as they shared steamy oral sex. The only cock she had seen that was larger than Frank's was an exchange student from Africa who had stayed in their home. She had walked in on him by accident as he was getting out of the shower. Unfortunately that was the day he was leaving to go back to Africa. She wanted to experience whatever it was that made her mother make those sounds she had never heard.

The next night Helen and Frank went to a party at the home of one of his fellow seminarians. Most of their parents would have died if they had known the amount of alcohol and pot that was consumed that night. Many couples also disappeared into the bedrooms while others literally had vertical sex on the dance floor. She was dancing so close to Frank that it felt like his cock was actually in her pussy. His hands had worked her skirt up and he kneading her bare ass under her cotton panties. Neither cared, but realized that others were watching them.

Let's get out of here and find someplace more private. They left and drove back to Frank's house beside the church.

"Where are we going?" Helen asked.

"We are going to carry out every seminarian's dream.." He led her into the church and into the sanctuary. When they got behind the pulpit, she asked him what they were doing there.

"Every seminarian wants to make love to a virgin behind the pulpit." he said as he started stripping Helen's clothes off. She unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants to the floor. In an instant they were nude and lying on the carpet behind the pulpit. Neither of them needed any foreplay and the head of his cock was soon entering her pussy lips.

"Promise me that you will stop if it hurts too much," she said.

"I will!" he said. This was the first time he lied to her. When his cock met resistance, she begged him to stop, but rather than stop, he pressed harder and broke through. With one fast plunge he planted his whole cock as she cried in pain.

"I am sorry, I just love you so much, I could not stop myself" he said as he let his cock rest in her. As she adjusted to it being there the pain diminished and she could feel it pulsating within her.

She pulled his lips to her and kissed him and then said, "I am ready now." He started slowly pulling it in and out. This was what she wanted and started lifting her ass to meet his strokes. They soon had developed a rhythm.

Remembering what she had heard her mother say, she begged Frank to fuck her harder. Like his father, he was quick to respond and he was quickly pounding her like a pile driver. She started to scream as she felt her body begin her first orgasm. His timing was perfect and he filled her pussy with cum.

He rolled off of her and they both were on their backs, catching their breath. He wanted to go again, but she was so sore, she promised him he could fuck her all he wanted the next day, but she couldn't do anymore that night.

After they had dressed, they went into his father's study to talk and enjoy the afterglow.

"Did you know our parents were switching partners?" she asked him.

He laughed and said it started last year when her parents had come to visit over the 4th of July weekend. "I was watching them in the hot tub from my bedroom. They didn't know I had come home. I had no idea what was about to happen. The hot tub has lights, so I had a perfect view without them having any idea I was watching them. My mother got out of the tub to get more drinks and your father offered to go help her. My father leaned over to kiss your mother and it was not long before he had shoved the top of her bathing down and had moved his lips to her breast. As he was kissing her breast he was removing her bathing suit completely. That was about the point when the other two returned. I dropped my own pants and started to jerk off as I watched them.

"Two can play that game,!" my mother said as she sat the drinks down and removed her bathing suit. She turned to your father and pulled his pants down and literally swallowed his cock. She sucked it till he came and swallowed every drop. That was the point where I shot my load all over the window. Before long they were all fucking like teenagers on the lounge chairs. I think they were trying to outdo each other. They came into the house in the nude and left their bathing suits at the hot tub. They went to separate bedrooms and I could hear them fucking like teenagers for the next two hours. At some point one of them went and retrieved the suits. I left in the morning before they were up, so they have no idea I know."

Listening to the story had excited Helen so much, she unzipped Frank's pants and pulled his cock out for the greatest blow job of his life. Since she had been determined to keep her virginity, she had become very skilled at blow jobs. A good blow job satisfied most of the boys she had dated.

Turnabout was fair play and she held the back of his head as he buried his tongue deep inside her. This was not the first pussy he had eaten and he knew all the moves and rapped his lips around her clit just as the second orgasm of her life shook her body He spread her legs and before she knew what was happening, they were fucking on his father's leather sofa. She went to her bedroom walking bowlegged that night. She was glad she had started taking the pill about two months ago, knowing that it wouldn't be long before she might need it.

That was eleven years ago and they became married the year Helen and Margaret graduated from college.

He was fucking so many women that about three years ago, Helen decided to simply get her satisfaction wherever she could find it and these two young gardeners were her latest attraction.

The big surprise for the Joe and Rob was that her sister Margaret was going to join in the fun. They were identical down to the number of hairs on their head. They loved to play tricks on people. They could even fool their brother in laws. More than once when they were together for an evening at one or the other homes, the women would go to bed first and the men would come in later. They would have sex and after the men were asleep, they would switch back to their own husbands. The men never knew the difference. They had to move back before the children got up, because the children were the only ones, other than their parents, who cold always tell them apart. At cocktails parties, when they wore identical clothes, they would walk up beside the other one's husband and assume the role. Their husbands never caught on. Their wardrobes were identical and each had matching jewelry right down to the engagement and wedding rings. They could cover for each other at work, on volunteer committees, etc. They maintained the exact same weight by watching their diet and participating in the same workout routines.

Margaret had been waiting in the family room watching them have lunch. A video cam was set up with a view of the area were Rob and Joe had eaten lunch . Every time Helen walked behind Joe and Rob to massage their shoulders, she would look at the camera and wink. As soon as the coast was clear she joined Helen in the kitchen wearing an identical hostess gown.

12