Rob and Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper, deeper inside her. When he felt her vagina begin to pulse, he let himself go, and their orgasms came together. He stayed in her pussy until his cock went soft and slipped out. He watched as his semen dribbled out of her hole.

As he lay on his back, Susie took his flaccid penis in her hand; she had never seen him soft before. She watched, fascinated, as it began to swell, then rise up until it was rock hard again.

Tentatively, she put her mouth around it, then looked up at him. "I don't know what to do."

"First, you use your tongue." He lifted his balls up and showed her the sensitive crease between them on the underside of his sac. Following his instructions, she gently massaged his testicles, then carefully, one at a time, took them in her mouth.

Using the flat of her tongue, she licked her way up his shaft. She ran the tip around the rim of his crown, flicking rapidly at that sensitive place at the base of his head where all the nerve endings came together.

"Now take it in your mouth and bob up and down, while you stroke the shaft with your hand. I'll tell you when I'm about to come." He remembered Sally and didn't want to repeat that.

"Surprise me; I want to taste you." When he erupted, she swallowed it all, licked him clean, then kissed him deeply. He could taste his spunk in her mouth, and was surprised when that turned him on even more.

As he still had a hard-on, Susie straddled him, placed his cock in her opening and sank down on him. Rob loved this position. His hands had access to her full ripe breasts, her engorged clit stuck straight out, and he could see the separation of the glans and the shaft. He rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, making her moan, then squeal with delight.

Her body was a feast of curves and quivers. He could have lingered over those lovely breasts, the strong line of torso, that feminine flare of hips for days. Then there were her legs, smooth and strong and sensitive. So much to touch, so much to savor.

She rose on him, wrapped around him, arched and flowed and answered the thrust of his hips. He felt her heart thundering under his hands, heard her moan as he used his fingers to torment her. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, his hips, her hands squeezing then gliding to fray the taught line of his control.

Her fingers tightened on his, and the pleasure glowed on her face with each long, slow thrust. Stay with me, she thought, and he did, beat for beat, until it built in her ragged breaths, in the shivering of her body.

She made a helpless sound as she closed her eyes, then came in a long, rolling wave that seemed to curl up from her toes, ride over her legs, burst in her center then wash over her heart and mind. She clung to it, greedily wringing every drop of shock and delight until she was limp and breathless.

Satiated and exhausted, they lay side-by-side, both their lips curved into a smile. Rob leaned over and kissed Susie on the forehead.

"Hey, Slug."

"Hey, Toad."

12