Rob Talks to Plants

Story Info
Gay first time.
2.4k words
4.15
29.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

"Let me comfort you, Rob" I offered. "You are your own guy, if you want to believe in talking to plants, even fairies then believe it. It is something unique to you, something which only a few share, do you understand. A secret, never ever doubt yourself, but accept that others simply cannot focus on such things, Okay?"

"You put me to ease Sam, indeed you do, there is so much about life and living what most of us can never understand huh?"

Rob was a good twenty years younger than I but already their was a connection there.

It was unique how we met in the first place, as many good things happen it came when least expected. Somehow Rob had found comfort spending time in his huge garden talking to plants, imagining they were his family and hearing their feedback.

He wondered if plants could be like him. He had spent many hours online searching, just searching for a guy he could gel with big time. But it was always the same, a meeting would be arranged and the other guy wouldn't turn up. It seemed most online chats wanted only the thrills to share cam shots in the most lurid way. But he endeavoured in hope he would find a steady relationship when doing to himself what others wanted and which he really loathed doing, but such was his yearning to be with another guy, and not just for the sex - but for everything else too, That seemed to be a tall order because of the seven guys he met in and around public loo's none of them wanted to know after the initial mutual sexual exercise was completed. And it wasn't the full business, because invariably a quick and rough wank or oral did it, and the guy was off like a shot. Rob told me felt dirty and ungratified, just wanking each other and on the odd occasion oral too, but it was no real fun, not really, okay the sexual stimulation was there and the urge to feel another cock apart from ones own. But it still wasn't what Rob wanted, not really - so he more or less accepted that it wasn't going to happen, to have a real lasting relationship, so he'd settle for his deviations in the garden - and occasionally with the stimulation an anal vibrator could bring.

But then out of the blue, at the Chelsea flower show, Rob was just inhaling the scent of a new blue rose, when I noticed him. I guess being a keen horticulturist I wanted to share the moment with him.

"It smells really good huh?" I smiled. "I love the blue rose, I had one called blue moon, I do believe this is a sequel, Blue Moon Two if I am not right?."

Rob seemed reluctant to reply but after a pause he ventured to reply with an infectious smile saying that he too had a blue moon in his garden which really set the conversation off and soon we had moved to the restaurant and were enthusiastically engaged in discussing the why's and where fore's of the beauty of plants.

The week after Rob had invited me to come see his garden, to meet his collection like they were real people. I was happy to go accept this guy's deviation in talking to plants. I had heard of it before. I wanted to share his fantasy because I felt at home with him, and all of a sudden it happened, something that would draw us together intimately. Rob slipped as he knelt cupping his blue moon in his hand, to show it's true beauty, toppling over onto his side I was laughing as I helped Rob up.

It seemed the natural thing to do for Rob to hug and kiss me on the cheek as a thank you, Several of his favourite rose's petals were in his hand and I instinctively closed to him, picking each petal out from the palm of his opened hand, then pressing them to his lips as he drew in a very slow breath moaning with delight saying the scent so good.

There was something so intensely erotic about the way Rob touched and sniffed the petals and I felt himself immediately developing a very astute erection, surprising myself - embarrassing myself. But that is how it happened, Rob said not to be embarrassed, that he felt so privileged and delighted that his presence initiated such wonderful intimate feelings and soon we were enjoying each other in the privacy of the garden - our feelings unleashed, Rob whispering he was so happy to be with me..

" Just to let your feelings go," he said boldly, " just to let it all flow and enjoy, because then I will too."

"Would you like me to unzip you, Rob?" I asked with my fingers at the ready. It was one thing feeling each other over the roughness of denim jeans but another to touch the flesh and take in the real ambiance of the wonderful sensual touch of each other. And it was to be nothing like his experiences in public loo's, much more refined with so much concentration on each others emotions as well..

Rob was outwardly thrilled by my suggestion and readily took my hand and guided it to his crutch, already delighting the feel of my hand there. it was gorgeous.

"Mmm. It is lovely," I complimented gently revealing his growing erection, gradually pulling it through between his open fly and breathing in its odour. I was more than content just to stroke and squeeze it, stretching it back to reveal a beautifully formed crimson head. I gently touched, just so very gently, to tease the tip causing Rob to shudder with delight. Watching and feeling the throb I asked if he wanted to go further, that he'd absolutely love that, that it had been a long time since I'd sucked young hard cock.

Rob stretched back telling me to be his guest and closed his eyes in anticipation, as I enjoyed some slow oral stimulation. And I realised I was instinctively making a real meal of it, sucking, licking and balling, tasting his succulent primed young cock that I had slipped through the confines of Rob's jeans and now having taken down to his knees.

Taking a breath I whispered it was out of this world, I loved the smell and taste of it, he said do it some more. So there we were, thoroughly enjoying our new experience, sharing each other - and it wouldn't be long before we were both stripped naked, out there in the privacy of the garden, just enjoying a wonderfully long mutual oral happening.

Then I was drawn to stroke Rob's buttocks, "so soothing and good ," he whispered, he moved to stretch his cheeks apart, but I opened up his thighs, pressing them wide apart to give me full access and from that moment I knew I was on a promise, as I started to rim and feel the tightness of that sensual opening between, bending so my tongue could reach it, teasing around and around and enjoying the nectar, his enjoyment so apparent as he wiggled his gorgeous perfectly rounded ass for me.

He was in a trance receiving the joy of my undivided attention, still hard as a rock as I explored deeper with my finger, stretching and widening it.

I beckoned for him to crouch on all fours and lodged myself between his thighs facing upwards, to enjoy the sheer ecstasy to behold, his firm hanging balls and a face full of his lovely delectable throbbing cock and ass. It was a treat , I asked him to crouch lower, to sit on my face, I wanted to grab the sensation of being that intimate with him, to suck him up and prepare him for what was to come.

"Say if it hurts Okay?"

Rob declared that it was something he'd never experienced before.

"Thought so" I said.

"You can tell Huh?"

"That you have never been fucked?"

"Yes."

"And would you like to be, Rob? You are very delectable and I would really love to." I continued to stroke and tease Rob, finding his balls again, gently squeezing them.

"I would like to try, I really would Sam. I have often wondered how it would feel to be with another guy full on."

"But we'd better get some lubricant then, don't want to damage you first time, may put you off."

For the moment we both agreed to leave fucking until later when maybe we could do it in bed, I would stay the night so we could really take their time in a new thrilling and exciting venture.

But for the time being, and as we had reached the point of no return, we both settled for a thorough mutual stiff wank and it wasn't long before we both reached a very strong climax in a wonderful sixty nine position, Rob spurting over my face after I'd sucked and wanked him simultaneously.

He apologised but I said it was lovely to feel it dripping down my face, that I simply adored the smell and taste of him and so looked forward to having his fuck later.

"Then you are on, Baby!" The first time he called me that.

"I just want you to be all ass for me tonight, want to fuck and fuck you 'till dawn and then some more, want to cover you in rose petals and lick each one off."

"Roll on tonight" said Rob looking so happy and gratified. And I was happy for him too, that he had , as he said, a wonderful partner to share his wildest dreams.

The magic of our relationship developed more and more as, that evening, we conversed more about ourselves, opening up with all our secrets as we so very much enjoyed the foreplay which ensued upon this fabulous young guys king size bed that evening.

Sucking a young cock was so soothing and thrilling, discovering every little sinew of what he was all about, Kissing his ripe bulbous end as I rolled back his foreskin, slowly but firmly until it was fully back tight, his cock standing to attention like a guards officer awaiting for inspection. A new fresh odour came from the newly exposed crimson delight with the p-hole inviting the teasing of my tongue as I touched it gently, taking in its fresh and succulent flavour and delightful scent. Holding it firmly at the base and still fully stretched tightly back I started to show this beautifully young guy just how appreciative I was and spent time just sucking it deep into my throat with long deep breaths, holding it in there and feeling the pulsation as I squeezed his balls, allowing my small finger to roam along the delicate sinew towards his anus, which then I gently rimmed with soft and easing lubricant to gradually work it around and around, to prepare it for its very first fuck which had to be something g very special.- my mouth was now completely full of cock, the bulbous head wedged into my throat as I held my breath for a good six minutes so that we could both enjoy the utter splendour of the perfect cock suck. I have for a long time been besotted with the idea of sucking cock, especially young cock and to me it is, next to the waterloo of fucking that is, the most gratifying and beautiful thing one guy can do to another, especially before fucking because the fuck was always a bonus.

I glanced up from my cock sucking position and saw Rob was completely entranced, his eyes closed, his breathing slow and strong as he moaned in different tones as I felt the throb of his cock. I closed my eyes and simply paused a while to capture the moment of utter delight. Then, needing breath, I let it slide out from my throat, but holding it lightly between my teeth a just gave the hint that I may just nibble it, just the hint as I teased and squeezed it between my tongue and teeth making him gasp.

It looked red and beautifully, flushed. I wanted his ass then and how, I concentrated on the business of preparation, easing fingers gently around his hole, stretching and pushing the lubricant deep inside .

Rob was like a lamb waiting for slaughter, telling me it was so nice - wanting to feel my cock inside. I wanted that too, he had the most adorably ass tempting providence to be firmly seen to with a few well placed slaps on the curvy parts which always helped the persuasion along, watching it bounce as I kissed away the redness of the firm spanking.

It was surely time to fuck him, I wanted him bare back first time, that way I could control the thrust to meet with first time tightness, he knew it would hurt first time, but I said it would be wonderful once broken in. He bent for me beautifully, his gorgeous hind presented for my doing. Then I wanted his fuck more than anything else, wanted to feel the throb inside young spirited asshole as I wanked him stiffly at the same time.

It took the head of my seven inch cock well as I worked it into him side to side, gradually inserting it deeper and deeper inside as he groaned, gritting his teeth to take the initial pain, but then after some gentle persuasion it was as if a drain had suddenly been unblocked and their was a surge, like his ass hole was swallowing me deep inside right to the rim.

At last we got down to the real business of fucking. It was beautiful. Me holding his thighs tight so I could really work it inside him. Now he was yelling for it not to stop, I increased the thrust and we were really away like wild animals thrusting and heaving, our bodies in perfect harmony as I felt the final surge come, along with a really rough and tight stiff wanking of his heaving cock, feeling it spurt into my hand as I felt myself spurt inside him.

Inside my beloved Rob to really cement an ongoing relationship I will forever cherish, each fuck as fresh and thrilling as the last, each taste and foreplay as exciting as the last, and always something new to discover about each other, a new trick or experiment, like squirty cream and ice cubes, and handcuffing, tying him down to tease and delight.

The relationship continues .....

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers