Robbers Punished

Story Info
Houseowner turns the tables on 2 robbers loves every second.
1.5k words
3.84
50.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark, about 11pm. We're moving as quietly as possible towards a semi-open window. My partner in crime (literally) is Jimmy, a 5' 1" pain in the ass who's only with me as he's small enough to slide through the window.

Jimmy goes in through the window and moves carefully through the darkened room looking for any alarms. He sweeps the place and moves quietly over to open the front door. He squirts oil onto the locks and slides the bolts back silently. I enter and we start to identify the high price items. I'd been casing the place for a couple of weeks and seen some really nice pieces (of furniture, art and ass) going in through the front door.

I shine the torch onto a photo in a silver frame, a sexy sassy 30+ woman smiles out at me. I reach my hand towards it and the lights flick on.

A sultry voice booms behind me "Put your hands up mother fuckers. I've got you covered and if you do anything other than what I tell you I'll shoot you." Jimmy starts to snivel, what a wanker! I glance out of the corner of my eye and there's definitely something in your hand.

You move behind us and say "Put your hands behind your back" and poke me hard with something cylindrical. I go with the flow and put my hands back and you clamp a pair of handcuffs on. Strange, how many people have handcuffs at home?

You also clamp a pair on Jimmy who's whining and saying "Please let me go, I didn't want to he made me do it." I tell him to shut the fuck up and you poke me hard in the kidney.

You tell us to turn around and I'm shocked. You're the woman in the picture and what a hot ass woman you are and to top it off you're in a fairly sheer shorty nighty and waving a vibrator in your hand. "You two must be the worst burglars ever. I've been watching you on CCTV and I've got the whole thing taped. I'm going to call the cops."

Jimmy bursts into tears. "Please no, we'll do anything you ask."

You seem to waiver and turn to me and say "What about you." I grudgingly agree.

"Well, my friend didn't come over so I'm going to have some fun. Come over here."

We follow you and stand still. You put blindfolds on us and I hear cutting and ripping and then I feel you cutting my clothes off. I complain and then feel a knife against my throat so shut up. I'm naked and feeling hugely vulnerable and exposed. Surprise!

I feel the tip of the knife grazing down my body and I stand very, very still as the tip lifts my cock up and seems to be weighing it. I start to stiffen and you slap it and I flinch.

"Kneel down!" I do and feel your toes pushing against my lips. I have to open them and it's clear you want me to suck on them, so I suck and nibble and draw my tongue slowly up the instep. I hear a whack and Jimmy whimpers. "Do it better you waste of space or Mistress Arlene will make you regret it." I'm obviously doing ok and then I get a whack on my ass with a belt and you say "Keep going and don't get smug" so I keep servicing your toes.

"You", you poke me with your toes hard in my chest. "Stand up." It's difficult to get up but I manage by pushing my head against your knee to steady myself and my blindfold moves a bit. I can see that you've got her legs open and that you are face fucking Jimmy with your toes.

You pull me closer and put my head on your breasts. I start to suck and you grab my balls roughly and say "I didn't give u permission to do that." It's a bit rough but I love having my balls squeezed and so my cock hardens immediately. I'm half expecting another slap but it doesn't come. "Now you can start" you tell me.

You have lovely big firm breasts and nice long nipples. They are hard so I nip first one and then the other between my lips quite hard and you sigh. I try to take as much of your breast into my mouth as possible and suck as if I was a baby trying to get a little milk. Then I try different techniques and sometimes I'm rewarded by a groan and sometime punished by a flick to the balls. My pre-cum is dripping off my cock and must be landing on you but you don't say anything.

I move up to the neck and around your ears and kiss light butterfly kisses. You don't reprimand me so I kiss your lips. This was the wrong move as "Whack!" another nasty slap on the butt so I go back to the neck and down to the breasts.

You grab my hair roughly and say "Pussy time" and push my head down. You pull my blindfold off and then Jimmy's. You pulled his head up and it's clear that you want us both to feast on your pussy. We clash to begin with, getting in each others way and the belt whistles through the air a couple of times. I notice that neither, Jimmy's nor my cock loses even half an inch when hit by the belt.

Eventually we get into a rhythm. I concentrate on the clit and the top of the pussy opening and Jimmy focuses on the bottom part of the pussy opening and down to just before the asshole. We have to push our heads and faces together to try and get our tongues as deep into your pussy as we can and sometimes it feels like Jimmy and I are tongue kissing but in your pussy rather than our mouths. But it doesn't matter because we both want to give you pleasure.

You're clearly enjoying it bucking your hips and you cry out that you're starting to cum and "Don't stop keep going you bastards." We keep going getting to the stage that we can both wriggle our tongues into your pussy which is new to you and you love it panting and swearing and grinding your pussy into our faces.

I nudge Jimmy's head lower and he starts to push his tongue into your asshole. "Yeah that's great, lick my ass, get dirty" you pant. I manage to free my hands and I squeeze your pussy lips together which makes your clit pop out (I read that in a story and wanted to try it). You don't mention my hands being free as I can see that you're aching to have your clit sucked which I gladly do. Hard and soft then hard again. You cum noiselessly as if there are no words left. The combined stimulation in your ass and clit is almost too much for you.

It takes 5 minutes but you start to regain control.

You pick up the vibrator which turns out to be a strap-on and say "Time for a little reward guys, who wants it."

I'm surprised when Jimmy says "Please give it to me Mistress Arlene." You undo his cuffs and get him to kneel bent over the sofa. You have lube from somewhere and grease his ass liberally and then push one and then two fingers up his ass. He's moaning already.

You don the strap on and position it against Jimmy's asshole and start to push. He cries out and this seems to inflame you and you push harder and then it's in his ass and you slow down.

I come up behind you and I can see your engorged pussy lips and beyond that the vibrator in Jimmy's ass. I've never seen anything like it and I'm desperate to cum. I part your legs and put my cock at the entrance to your pussy and slide it in real slow until it's in to the hilt. I rock backwards and forwards but then you put your hand out to stop me.

I see that you have half the vibrator up Jimmy's ass and half my cock up your pussy. You want to control everything so I stay still as you begin to rock backwards and forwards. I realise that the strap-on has a vibrating part which is against your clit and each time you thrust forward it buzzes and each time you thrust backwards you get your pussy filled with cock.

You start to rock faster and harder and Jimmy cries out and cums all over the sofa but you don't seem to see, you are only intent on your own pleasure. I sense you are about to cum again and I can't take it any more so I hold you and just fuck into you as hard and fast as I can and we cum and cum together and I pinch your nipples as hard as I can.

When we eventually subside you say "You got 60 seconds to get out or I call the cops." We grab our clothes and get out as fast as possible.