Robert and Rachel

Story Info
VERY definite BDSM story, graphic domination.
3.5k words
4.45
34.7k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was swift, before she knew it Robert had walked into the room, grabbed her by the throat and pushed Rachel against the wall. The force he exerted caused her to loose her breath for a moment. Noticing her struggle, he loosened his grip on her throat, briefly, allowing her to take a deep breath before tightening his grip again.

Rachel looked up at him and a wry smile spread across his face, he leaned down, kissing her, gently, his lips just brushing against hers. She moaned softly at the touch of his lips to hers. He slowly slid his hand from her throat, down her chest, finding one nipple and pinching it hard through the thin fabric of her shirt causing her to whimper in pain, then let loose sliding his hand across her chest and gripped the other nipple, her wincing and whimpering in pain again.

Robert reached down and grabbed both her wrists jerking them sharply above her head, pressing his body against hers as he leaned down and ran his teeth across her neck, before gripping her fragile skin between his teeth and lips and sucking on her neck. Her body twitched, her whimpering only exciting him further, causing him to be rougher. He moved his mouth to another spot on her neck, pulling her skin between this lips and teeth again, sucking, biting, and leaving his marks upon her soft skin. Several times he repeated this, leaving mark after mark on her skin, her body twitching and writhing, her whimpers pushing him to be rougher, more aggressive.

When Robert thought he'd left enough marks on Rachel's neck, he unpinned her from the wall, his hands still gripping her wrists as he lead, almost dragged her to the bedroom. Stopping only once, he let go of her wrists, wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her close, the other hand sliding across her cheek, into her hair, and pulling her mouth to his, kissing her deeply and passionately.

He stood holding her for a moment after breaking off his kiss, looking deep into her eyes, watching her as she bit her lower hip and tried to look down. Before Rachel could quite turn her face to look down he put his hand under her chin, raising it up to him and kissing her again, gently, his lips brushing softly against hers before he reached around, grabbed her and lifted her up against him, wrapping her legs on his waist and carrying her off to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Robert sat her down on the edge of the bed, then turned his back to her, opening the cupboard across the room and standing looking at the contents for a moment before turning back to her. Robert strode over to her, pulled her roughly to her feet and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, jerking it abrasively over her head and tossing it aside. From his belt, he grabbed his pocket knife and sliced through the front of her bra, and pulled it down her arms, tossing it aside also.

Rachel stood still, keeping her eyes forward as he yanked her yoga pants down her legs, then using the same blade as before, sliced both sides of her panties. She didn't need told, she lifted one leg, then the other as he slipped the yoga pants from her ankles and tossed them aside. Her naked body totally exposed to him, he grabbed her nipples with both his hands, twisting them, pulling them, and then releasing them before grabbing her hips and spinning her around to face the bed.

Robert stepped back over to the cabinet and clicked his tongue as he grasped a pair of leather cuffs. He stepped back over to where he had left Rachel, her still standing still, facing the bed, arms at her side where he'd left her. He slid one hand up her back, to her shoulder, brushing her hair off the back of her neck and over her shoulder. He leaned down, and gently kissed her shoulder and he slid his hand down and grasped her right wrist, placing the leather cuff around it, then reaching over and taking her left wrist and placing the remaining cuff on it.

He reached up, pulling a small rope from the left side of their canopy bed and attached the cuff to it, pulling her arm out, and then repeated the same with her right wrist. Once her arms were secure, he stepped back, looking her over. His eyes wandering from her strawberry blonde hair, down her back to her tattoo, her lower back, her curvy hips and her buttocks, down her thighs, noting every curve of her body. His mind wandered deciding what to do with her first as he turned on his heel and faced his cabinet again.

Robert gripped a flogger and slapped it against his leg as he stepped back over to stand behind her. He noticed her take a sharp intake of breath as she heard the flogger slap his thigh, he grinned. Robert knew that she was well aware of what was coming next. Gently, he slapped her across the buttocks with the flogger, she twitched, just slightly, but didn't make a sound. The next strike was harder, the crack of the flogger on her skin resonating throughout the room as she whimpered. A wry smile crossed his lips, his eyes twinkling as he stepped off to her side, ever so slightly, giving him more room to expand his reach and strike her harder.

The next strike hit her lower back, she cried out in pain, her body shifting position from the force. She stepped back into place as he struck again, this time the flogger wrapping around her back to her chest, striking her erect nipple. Her head leaning back, causing her hair to fall back down her back. He grasped her hair, pulled her head further back, kissing her roughly before letting her hair loose and pushing it back over her shoulder. She whimpered as he kissed her, her body relaxing under his assault. He continued striking her, some strikes gentle, some forceful, red marks appearing over her back, buttocks, and around her chest, and across her nipples.

With the flogger in one hand, he reached down between her legs, noting how wet she had become. He grinned and forced 3 fingers into her tight wanting pussy. She cried out in pain, or was it pleasure? It was hard to tell, but her cries only pushed him to get more aggressive with her body. He knew he could, he always could. What ever he wanted, she always obliged him. He fingered her for a few more moments before stepping back away from her. Leaving her twitching and whimpering. He stood surveying the redness of her skin, her breathing, the twitch of her body.

Robert placed the flogger off to the side of the cabinet and walked back over to her, slapping her ass with all his force before he reached up and unbound her wrists from the ropes. He spun her around to face him, and shoved her roughly back onto the bed. Gripping her knees and forcing her legs apart as he reached up and grasped the rope from one side of the bed and tied her ankle to it, then the other, her legs spread wide apart, giving him access to her pussy and ass, as well as her rock hard nipples.

He walked to the right side of the bed and used took both her wrists and attached the cuffs to a rope at the center of the headboard. She watched him as he moved around her, keeping her eyes on him the entire time. Taking slow breaths, knowing as time progressed she would have a more difficult time taking a simple breath. Once he had her secured firmly to the ropes, he walked back over and took a leather riding crop from the cabinet.

He stepped back over to the bed and struck her clit first, with the crop, not too hard but hard enough for her to fidget in response. He grinned and struck her clit harder the second time, then up to her erect nipples, striking one then the other. He looked down at her and stepped back, pulling a set of nipple clamps from the cabinet, and attaching them quickly to her nipples, tightening them as she wriggled in pain, biting down on her lower lip. Once he had attached them, he gripped them both briefly and tugged, causing her to cry out in pain.

A stern look from him and she closed her mouth, stifling the desire to cry out in pain. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then opened them again. He was back at the end of the bed, crop in hand. He mouthed "I love you" to her and struck her clit again, her nipples, and her stomach. Each strike a little harder than the previous one, pushing her pain tolerance as far as he could before rearranging himself and striking the back of her thighs, her buttocks, and then back to her nipples, and clit. She whimpered and cried out several times, causing him to strike her just a little harder every time in response to her cries. He noticed tears starting and backed himself off.

Once he was sufficiently pleased with the red, raw crop marks he had placed on her body, he tossed the crop aside as well, stepping to the edge of the bed and pulling her hips closer to him. He reached up and gave a little tug to her nipples causing her to bite back into her lower lip to stifle a whimper. He released her nipple clamps, and laid them on the bed next to her, leaning down over her and sucking one nipple, then the other, gently, to relax her before standing back upright over her.

Robert ran his hands down her legs, to her inner thighs, barely brushing against her exposed clit before sliding them up her stomach, to her chest, gripping her nipples briefly, then up to her shoulders, neck and grasping her throat for a moment before sliding them back down her body. Down her sides, to her hips, and over her pussy to her butt cheeks, slapping them both hard at the same time, her body moving from the force. He reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed again.

He slowly slid one finger into her tight, soaking wet pussy, then a second, then a third, watching her face as she reacted to his touch. She moaned as he forced a fourth finger into her, stretching her hole. Her back arched as he buried his fingers deep into her, knuckles deep as his thumb pressed against her clit, rubbing it while he forced his fingers hard into her. He felt her pussy muscles tighten and knew she was close to cumming, so jerked his fingers out of her, causing her to whimper in displeasure.

He ran his fingers around the outside of her ass for a moment before ramming two of them into her, she cried out from the tingling pain, but soon relaxed as he began finger fucking her ass, starting with he two fingers he already had in her, and reaching up with his other hand and massaging her clit. He pulled back and inserted a third finger and slid it all the way as deep as he could before sliding back and inserting a fourth, she cried out in pain as he forcibly buried the four fingers into her ass. Once he had forced them knuckle deep, he kept his hand there as he rubbed her clit then slid a finger, then two into her pussy while keeping his other fingers buried deep in her ass.

As if against her will, and ignoring the pain she was feeling from him stretching her ass wide, her hips rose to meet the thrusts of his fingers in her pussy, almost willing him to push her further, stretch her more, he worked in his third finger, then his fourth, to the knuckles, with his thumb back on her clit. Now having both her holes stretched with four fingers in them, pushing them deep to his knuckles, and keeping them there for a few moments before pulling his fingers rapidly from her pussy and backing his fingers from her ass just a little.

Once he'd pulled his fingers back from her ass, although keeping them in, he cupped his hand and placed his thumb over his palm, then began driving his hand back into her ass. She was writhing, whimpering, and crying out in pain as his hand went deeper into her ass, to the widest part of his hand stretching her. Once he was back to the depth of his knuckles, he slowed his progression, keeping her ass stretched around his knuckles before pushing her any further. She was obviously hurting, but he was not done, had no intention of stopping, he'd been patient long enough and now he wanted his fist buried deep in her tight ass. He pushed it a little deeper, then a little deeper, reaching the widest point of his hand, only seeing the lowest knuckle of his thumb waiting to be forced into her.

"This is going to hurt, a LOT," he stated.

"I know," was her simple reply.

And with that, he forced his hand the rest of the way into her ass, causing her to scream out in pain, but as she did, her entire body shuddered and she came so hard her pussy squirted its juices over his wrist. He kept his hand still for a moment, giving her body time to adjust, he noticed she was barely taking breaths and reminded her to breathe. For a few moments he just kept his hand still, but reached up and began to gently rub her clit with his other hand, once he started rubbing her clit, he saw her entire body relax and began moving his hand inside her. Forcing it deeper then pulling it back to the widest point of his hand before plunging it back into her ass again. Her painful cries of pleasure exciting him and causing him to be more aggressive with her.

As he kept pumping her, fucking her ass with his fist, he slipped his fingers off her clit and buried two of them into her pussy. He entire body jerked and she screamed out again, so he inserted another finger, then was up to 4 before her screams became a different tone, letting him know he was at the point of damaging her, so he gently slipped his fingers from her dripping pussy and ran them back up to her clit, rubbing gently as he slowly, carefully slipped his hand from her ass. A little whimper escaped her lips so Robert leaned down and kissed her belly, causing her to giggle, before reaching up and untying her legs, but leaving her hands still tied to the headboard.

He stood at the edge of the bed and removed his shirt and pants before climbing onto the bed with her, coming up by her head and straddling her face, burying his cock into her mouth. She whimpered in pleasure at the feeling of his cock slipping down her throat, the hardness of it between her lips and hearing his moan of pleasure made her tighten her lips and raise her head to get his cock deeper in her throat.

Robert started moving his hips, slowly, then more rapidly, causing every bit of his cock to push into her mouth and the head to forcefully hit the back of her throat over and over. As he did this, his hand was back between her legs, but he was forcing her pussy wide open with his fist this time. It took the better part of 20 minutes or so to relax her pussy muscles enough to take his fist again, but once he was in, he buried his fist hard into her soaking wet hole as he fucked her throat with all his force.

She writhed in pain, in pleasure, moaned as his the head of his cock forcefully hit the back of her throat over and over, raising her hips so he could use less force to fist fuck her. He continued his assault on her pussy with his fist, but slowed his throat fucking, allowing her to raise her head to take him herself. He jerked his fist from her pussy and his cock from her mouth, standing over her for a moment before shifting his position.

He sat down, and untied her wrists, using her now unbound wrists to pull her to sitting up and maneuvered her body to sit on his lap, facing him, her legs wrapped around his waist as he slipped his cock into her pussy, grasping her hips as she wrapped her arms around him. Their lips found one another and their kisses became deep and passionate as he pulled her into him, burying his cock into her pussy slow and deep, every inch of it inside her.

He slid his hands from her hips up to her back gripping her shoulders with the palms of his hands and pulled her backwards, laying her down, her legs still wrapped around his hips. He moved his hands sliding them down her sides once she was laying on her back, all the while her eyes on his, watching him as he slid himself back just enough to remove his cock from her pussy, then slip it into her ass. She bit her lower lip, moaning as he slid his cock into her ass, grasping her hips again and pulling her into him, but keeping her back on the bed he was able to push every bit of his cock into her ass.

Her back arched, her teeth biting into her lower lip as he thrust into her over, and over, her body reacting with orgasm after orgasm. Her pussy and clit exposed to him as he pounded her ass he couldn't resist reaching down and rubbing her clit, then forcing multiple fingers into her pussy again, then back to her clit, rubbing and slapping it with all his force, her jerking reactions combined with the whimpers of pain every time he slapped her clit driving him. He reached around and grabbed her ankles, forcing her legs high into the air, causing his cock to bury harder into her ass, stretching and hitting the deepest nerves, her cries of exquisite pain driving him to fuck her ass harder, her hands reaching around and grapping his ass, willing him, almost pulling him into her, begging him to hurt her, pleasure himself with her pain.

"PLEASE!" she whimpered.

"What, tell me little one, what do you want," He demanded.

"Please cum inside me Sir, please," her tone that of a child begging for another cookie.

With that, Robert dropped her legs, pulled out of her and in one swift motion moved her from her back to her knees, his hand between her shoulder blades pushing her chest against the bed, and forcing her ass high in the air for him. He forced his cock back into her ass with all his force, nearly dropping her off her knees as she screamed out. He grasped her hair to use as leverage and slapped her ass forcefully as he buried his cock into her ass over and over, her body shuddering and her cries of pain between whimpers begging him to cum inside her brought him closer to the edge of his own orgasm. Her multiple orgasms causing her juices to flow down her thighs.

He jerked his cock from her ass and buried it into her soaking wet pussy, her juices dripping down his balls as finally, she felt his cock thicken, harden just a little bit more and begged louder for him to cum deep inside her. Her hands reaching around and grabbing his thighs willing him to plunge as deep as he could, hurt her, receive his pleasure. He pounded her mercilessly until finally, he blew, cumming deep inside her, with one last resounding slap to her ass.

He kept his cock buried deep inside her for a few moments, allowing her to catch her breath, and giving himself a moment also. He leaned back, allowing his cock to slide out of her, taking her by the hips and gently rolling her over onto her back. Once she was laying back he slid his body up hers and laid next to her, pulling her over to lay her head on his chest, playing with her hair while she laid recovering. She slid her arm over his chest, leaned up for a moment, kissed him on the cheek and mouthed "thank you" to him before laying her head back on his chest.

His fingers twisting through her hair, he kissed her forehead and whispered that he loved his little pet before letting her drift off to sleep in his arms.