Robert Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

Linda stood. She held her hand out to me. I took it. We walked to the bedroom. I lay on the bed as Linda knelt upright beside me. She spread her legs. Her hand fingered her snatch. She rubbed her clit. She pushed two fingers into her hole and finger fucked herself. As her juices flowed, coating her thighs, I watched her masturbate. The sight aroused me. I grabbed her arm. I pulled her down. I thrust myself between her legs, into her. I plunged into her hot, wet, womanhood. I dipped into the well of scented lust. I plunged my manhood deeply. Her pussy was snug, and enveloped my dick. She held me with her arms around my neck. Her legs looped over mine. Her flabby thighs pressed against the cheeks of my ass. She was hot and ready when I entered her.

She was repeating over and over, "Fuck me."

Her pudgy hips thrust back at me. We reached for the age old rhythm. We strove for the dance of love, as we slammed our bodies together. As Linda soared in orgasmic pleasure, her body shuddered. She covered me with wet, sloppy, kisses. Her breath came hard and gasped out her lust. I bit her tits as she brought them to my mouth. Still she came. It was intense and strong. My cock filled her, stuffed her, as her cunt had never felt before me. I pleasured her. She wanted me, wanted more.

I shot my cum deep into her belly. The ecstasy of my orgasm overpowered me. The sensations ripped through me. Even as I came, I thrust harder into her. Even as I softened, I kept thrusting. Linda squeezed her pussy on my cock; milking him of his last drops.

I laid on her, sinking into her soft rolls of fat as I recovered my breath. She held me tightly. Her legs held me. She was not yet ready to release me.

We laid facing each other afterward. We slept together, and woke in the early morning. I got up to pee and laid back down. Linda started the coffee then came to the bed. She stroked my now flaccid cock with a slight smile.

"He is so nice," she said. "To think that I was afraid of him once."

We drank a couple of cups of coffee, then showered together. Sometimes our showers turned into love fests. They didn't that morning. We were both fully satisfied and I had to work.

I dressed and left after a last hug and kiss from Linda. I knew I would be back.

Robert Ch. 04

About Linda, by Linda

I'm Linda; an overweight, flabby, not at all pretty, middle aged woman. I, for some reason, have a young, well hung, stud for a lover. He is the kind of hunk who was only a fantasy before he came into my life. He's the kind of lover whose big cock fills the empty feeling in my belly. He is a beautiful specimen of manhood who makes love to me as though I were Helen of Troy.

I don't know why Robert is my lover. I'm afraid to ask. The only thing he's ever said about it is he's attracted to older women. Once, he said that my pussy had a delightful fragrance and taste. I sometimes think to myself that there's got to be more to it. I try not to dwell on the subject.

The first time we ever made love, I thought myself lucky. I only expected a one night stand. It's been over two years now. Robert and I are still getting together. He told me our first night together that I would never be the only woman in his life. Those are more thoughts I try to keep under control. I try not to care. I try not to even think about him with other women. Sometimes a couple of weeks might be between our trysts, but it has never been longer. Even after a few days, I feel an empty spot in my twat; a need to be filled. I don't think any other man could ever fill me as Robert does. When we first met, he left me sore for days. I soon adapted to him, though. My pussy fits him now; molded for his cock. Any other man trying to fill me would only be like an echo in a cavern.

Sometimes I think about my life before Robert. Physically, I haven't changed much. I've lost a little weight. My body is a tiny bit firmer. My complexion is better. It was pasty before him. I take better care of my hair. I always did keep it clean, but now I use more conditioners. I get a hairdresser to cut it, instead of hacking it off myself.

In other parts of my life, there have been bigger changes. I have more self-confidence. I got promoted at work. At a low paying job like I have, even a small raise makes a difference. I am an assistant manager now. There is a possibility that I could get further promotions. I have more friends now. Maybe it's because of the well fucked feeling I have, or it might be a result of the improved self-confidence.

My sex life before Robert was a "do-it-yourself project". The best times were when I masturbated as I pampered myself in a hot tub with a favorite bubble bath. These times were an exercise in self-indulgence. Fantasies about men were seldom involved. I was focused on my feelings. I concentrated on the thrills that emanated from my clit and raced through my body. After the bath, I would dry off and put on a luxurious soft robe. I would have "seconds", then, with one of my vibrators. The robe was one of my few luxuries. Even though I found it in a thrift store, it still cost more than I could afford. I loved cumming in its erotic softness. I would have multiple orgasms, but nothing like the thrills that Robert gives me.

Other times, I just laid on the bed and rammed the vibrator into my hot pussy. Sometimes I would play over my clit with an egg vibrator, or both together. My juices would flow, mixing with the sweat on my thighs. I would soak the sheet under me. Sometimes I could almost feel the weight of a hot stud on top of me, but I always knew it was a fantasy. My flabby body would quiver as I brought myself to multiple orgasms. There were no kisses. Only my own hands pinched my nipples. There really was no hot stud, nibbling on them and caressing them. My thighs would open to the illusion of a fantasy man lying between them; his tongue that lashed at my clit. It was really only my fingers.

I often remember the first time I noticed Robert. He was a customer at the burger place where I work. He is a very good looking man who stands out in a crowd. I tried to wait on him whenever he came in. A couple of the other ladies working there noticed. Although they kidded me about it, they would always let me either take his order or put it up for him. I always tried to speak to him.

I will never forget the day he left his phone number for me. When he said, "You can have what you're thinking about." I tried to be coy, but I wasn't very successful. I made sure I got his phone number from the table. I then spent two days working up the nerve to call him. When he told me that he would like to seduce me, but would prefer that I seduce him, I almost walked away. I had trouble believing there wasn't some game or evil intent behind his words and actions. I didn't walk away, though. I took him to my home. He ate my pussy like I had never had it before. He then fucked with the biggest cock I have ever seen or imagined.

Even though my pussy was sore, I could hardly wait to see if he meant it when he said he wanted to see me again. I fantasized about his hard body lying on mine. I had more fantasies about him eating me. I was elated when he called me a few days later.

After hellos, followed by a bit of small talk, Robert asked me if I would like to get together again.

"Yes, I would," I told him, "but I'm still very sore from the last time." I added, "I'm off work tomorrow. So, tonight would be ok."

"I'm off, too." The next day was a Saturday. "I'll bring something that may help with the soreness. We'll see what we can do to please each other without hurting you. I'll be there in an hour if that's ok with you.

"Can I tell you something I find hot?" He added.

"Of course," I replied.

"I would love it if you were wearing a dress, or skirt, with nothing under it."

"Ok, I'll see you in an hour." I agreed.

We hung up. I raced to the shower to get ready. I picked out my best print dress to wear for him. I didn't know if he meant not to wear a bra, or not. I decided not to. My twat was wet as I waited for him. My juices seeped through the lips of my pussy and coated my thighs.

When the doorbell rang, I tried to be composed as I answered it. It only lasted until he stepped inside and put his arms around me. I returned the hug and pressed myself into his hard body. As I held him tight, his hands drifted down to my hips and slid down to my thighs. He leaned his head back and looked at me with a smile. He could feel that I had no panties, just as he had asked.

Robert took my hand. He led me to the one nice chair in my living room. As I sat, he went to his knees in front of me. He flipped my dress up. He exposed my bare pussy. It was hot, wet, and yearning for his attention. Between my flabby thighs, he worked his magic on me. He used his tongue, his lips, and even his teeth. He licked me, sucked me, and nibbled me. He made me cum, and cum again. I grabbed handfuls of his hair. I pulled his head into my gushing cunt. I thrust my hips at him. I clamped my pudgy legs on his firm body. I held him there, as he ate me, sucked me, and sent me to heaven.

Robert stayed between my legs. When I finally couldn't stand any more without fainting, he licked my juices from my thighs, from the lips of my pussy, and from the wild tangle of hair.

Not many men had ever gone down on me. Certainly none had ever eaten me with the skill that Robert displayed. He sent sensations that ripped through my body. He was more exciting than anything I had ever fantasized about.

He stood. He took my hand. He led me to the bedroom. As we lay on the bed, I clasped him tightly. I never wanted to let him go. I wanted more of the delights he had shown me. Robert hugged me back, caressed me, kneaded my tits, and pinched the nipples. He was hard. Eating me had aroused him to a rock hard passion even as it satisfied, for a while, my own lusts and desires. His monster cock was between my legs, against my slit. My clit felt its hardness and responded.

I slowly recovered my strength. Robert got up to get something from his pocket. He came back to the bed with a tube of lube. He put it on the bed table and laid back down next to me. I grabbed his cock and pushed it back against my pussy, where it had been. Even if I was afraid of having it in me, I still loved the steely feel of it rubbing on me. I loved it anywhere on me, but especially on my slit. My labia parted for it, and let me slide my inner lips and clit along the rock hard giant. My juices flowed as I rocked my hips and massaged my inner self on his manhood.

I knew that if I let him fuck me with it I would adapt to its size, eventually. At the same time, I remembered the soreness that I still felt in my twat. Robert talked to me, telling me how much he wanted to be inside me, to fuck me, to impale my pussy, but he left me a chance to refuse. I thought about the joy he had brought me only an hour ago. I remembered the exhilaration I felt as he ate my cunt. I knew I could not refuse him. More than that, I knew I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to penetrate my body with his iron hard shaft. I wanted him to fill me with his manhood, pain be damned.

When Robert felt my assent, he reached for the lube he had brought.

"Hold out your hand," he told me. He put some in my open palm and instructed me to smear it on his hard cock. "Especially at the tip," he told me.

He took some on his own fingers. He smeared it in my pussy and up into my tunnel. He kept his fingers in me for a while. He finger fucked me and caused my juices to flow even stronger. When he thought I was ready, he rolled me onto my back. He knelt between my legs with his bulbous tip at my clit, rubbed it, and thrilled me even without entry.

Robert tried to be gentle, but I felt myself gasp as he pushed himself into my hot cunt. He slid into me. The lube helped to ease his way. I felt my pussy relax, a little, after he had thrust into me a few times. I flung my legs over his. I gritted my teeth against the hurt and begged him to fuck me. It was better than last time. The lube seemed to help a lot. Although I still hurt, I could feel his cock sliding through the fluids of my lust; the juices of my pussy. He stretched the walls of my cunt. It was a pleasant feeling, one I would have enjoyed if not for the hurt. It was a feeling I would relish in the future.

I felt his hot cum surge into my cunt; my sore, but welcoming cunt. I loved the feel of it sliding over his cock as he continued to pump me. I thought to myself, "I need to learn to squeeze my pussy on him, on his cock." Irrelevant, perhaps, but I wanted to please him as he tried to please me. As he softened, he pulled back from me. I wouldn't let him go. I held him tightly with my arms and legs clasped him. I held him close until I was ready to release him.

Robert stayed the night, sleeping closely to me. I hardly slept at all. I only dozed a bit. My sore pussy was part of the problem, but the exhilaration I felt was a bigger reason. My heart fluttered every time I thought about him eating me, or fucking me, for that matter. I was sore, but not as sore as the first time. I was able to believe the time would come that he would feel comfortable to me. I resolved to make it happen. I swore to take his big cock in my pussy as often as I could get it, pain or no.

I got up early to fix us breakfast dressed in a robe. I had not bothered tying the sash on. It wasn't my beautifully soft robe that I wore to masturbate, but one I wore for everyday use. I was cooking bacon when he appeared in the kitchen, naked, his hair disheveled. His beautiful cock hung softly between his thighs. I got him coffee as he sat at the table. He didn't say much until he'd sipped some coffee then he stood to walk behind me. His arms went around me to cup my breasts.

"How are you this morning?" he spoke softly in my ear.

"Sore, but wonderfully satisfied," I answered. I rubbed my ass against his groin and felt his cock start to stir. "It's getting better, I think. I don't hurt as much as last time."

Robert hugged me and said, "I'm glad. I hope you'll be over the soreness soon."

My heart fluttered when he talked like he would see me again.

I told him to sit down, that breakfast was almost ready.

While we were eating, Robert asked me if I would mind if he brought a bathrobe to leave here. I was more than willing and told him so. Then he mentioned that he'd noticed I didn't have a computer.

"Would you mind if I bought one for you?" He asked.

"Robert, I can't take a gift like that from you," I told him. "I wouldn't feel right about it." He looked strangely pleased when I said that.

"Well, first of all, I would get a used one. Second, it would be an easy way for us to communicate. Third, it would be convenient to me. I can check my email from here."

I was still a little reluctant, but I agreed.

We finished breakfast. I cleared the table. Robert had pushed his chair away from the table. He held his arms out to me. I sat straddling his lap, facing him. Our mouths met with wet kisses. Our tongues darted, twisted and danced. Our lips mashed in wet, hot, sloppy, kisses.

I could feel him respond. His cock hardened and grew between us. It pressed against my belly.

"Let's go back to bed," I told him.

"Let's," he answered.

We laid on the bed, cuddled and played with each other. Robert sucked at my tits, caressed them, nibbled and pinched. His finger was on my clit and rubbed it. A finger was in my tunnel, then another finger, then a third. It felt full then. He had stretched me already. Never before would I have felt good with three fingers in me. I felt good, but still sore. I remembered my resolve. I reached for the tube of lube on the bed table.

Robert held out his hand and I squeezed a generous dollop onto his fingers. I squeezed more on the palm of my hand. As he used his fingers in my vagina and coated it. I smeared his hard cock with the slick substance.

I straddled him, my twat poised over his dick. His tip rubbed against my slit. My lust caused my pussy to flow uncontrollably with my juices. I let myself down, guiding him into my hole. I moved gingerly at first. Then it was like removing a bandage. Yank it off and get it over with.

I impaled my cunt on the hard shaft of his manhood. The pain caused me to gasp, almost to cry out. I took all of him I could. Robert held me by the hips. He drew me down to him for a loving kiss. I kissed him back, but not in a loving way. It was a wet, open mouthed, kiss. I showed him my lust; my desire; my joy. There was an elation I felt at the realization it got better every time we fucked. I rode his cock. My clit rubbed on the steely hardness.

I came this time. It was the first time I had cum with him from fucking. It was not as intense as the orgasms I experienced from his oral play, but it was a thrill even so. As I soared, I knew it was a start. It was a glorious start. I knew that it would get better and better.

Robert ate me again before he left. He laid between my thighs. He licked me, sucked me, and made love to my hot, wet, pussy. I soared to heights I never had imagined in my fantasies. I came time after time, my juices pouring from my hot cunt. He sucked them up, drank them, and tasted my nectar. I begged him to get on top. He straddled my face and my lips stretched to envelop his monster cock. It was a cock I started to love. I could only get my mouth over a small part of it, but it was enough.

My body responded to the joy of orgasmic pleasure. I gloried in the gush of his hot cum pouring into my mouth. I welcomed it, and savored it. I relished the slick feel on my tongue and the salty tang. I swallowed like a glutton as he collapsed on my flabby body. My sated, beautifully satisfied, body.

That was a couple of years ago. Robert is still seeing me often. I am sexually content. I am more than content. I am ecstatic. I sometimes worry that Robert will tire of me, but so far he has never indicated that he was even thinking about it. I try to keep him interested. I find that I enjoy the things I do to please him, sometimes more than he does.

I try to be patient while I wait for our next tryst. Sometimes it's hard to do. I kill time on the computer, searching through sex sites. I look for things we can do together.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12