Robert Ch. 05

Story Info
A lover of unattractive women and Carol.
5.9k words
4.53
26.6k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,046 Followers

Many thanks, once again, to tangentjoker for editing this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older . This story can probably stand alone, but I do recommend previous chapters, for background.

My apologies to those readers who did not like the writing style I used in Robert Ch. 01 & 02. I tried to rewrite them, but I didn't like the result. I have written Robert 05 using the same style as 01 & 02. So if it bothers you, please don't read it.

Robert:

I'm Robert, not Bob, Rob, or Robby. I'm twenty-eight years old. I stand 6' 1" and weigh 190. I am well built and not bad in the looks department. I've been told I'm very attractive to women. I must admit I'm seldom lacking female companionship, if I want it. That may be due to the fact I am very well hung or that I like going down on women. But my own opinion is that it is due to a couple of quirks in my personality. First, I am attracted to older women. Second, I am attracted to unattractive women.

I have already told you about my lovers, Eileen and Linda. Now, let me tell you about Carol. She is a tall, gaunt, woman. She is in her late fifties now. She is 5' 10", and weighs probably not more than 110, if that. She is totally titless. Well, not totally if you count nipples and areolas. They are quite pronounced, by the way. Her nipples are extremely sensitive. Her arms and legs are stringy muscle, not skin and bone like many very thin women. Carol does exercise regularly. I know that, normally, she would appeal to many men. She'd appeal to the ones who like skinny women, but her face is not pretty at all. I think horse faced would be a polite description. Her mouth is too wide. Her nose is too long. Her glasses are too thick. Her hair is a wild mass of totally unmanageable curls. For Carol, every day is a bad hair day.

I first met Carol about four years ago. We were introduced at a TGIF party. I was immediately interested in her although several quite attractive young women were flirting with me. I, in turn was flirting with them. I found my attention constantly drawn to Carol. She was more than twice my age plus a few years. She was certainly not a sex goddess. She was not very feminine, but something about her aroused my interest. I even felt stirrings of arousal.

At the time, I had just turned twenty-four. I was not long out of college and just starting a career. I had always felt a vague attraction to older women, but it was only recently that I had realized that the attraction was real. At the same time, my preference for unattractive women was creeping into my consciousness.

Carol turned out to be a bit of a turning point in my life. I had already met a lady, named Rita that I saw regularly. She was well into her fifties, and certainly not a very pretty woman, but we had great sex together.

At the time I met her, I had not yet fixed on my preferences. After Carol, I had no doubts. I knew without reservations that I lusted after middle aged, unattractive women. It was a lust that knew no bounds. I accepted it. No, I embraced it. I knew that no other type of women would ever satisfy me. I lost all interest in young, beautiful, women. I still appreciate them, but do not pursue them.

I watched Carol. She would converse mostly with women. She tried to start conversations with men, but they never lasted long. I managed to get next to her at the food table. I greeted her. I reminded her that we had been introduced earlier. She remembered me very well.

I jumped right in. "You seem like an interesting person," I told her. I was curious if we had any similar interests that we could use as a conversation starter.

"Thank you," she replied. "What makes you think so?"

"Your age, for one thing," I told her, "You have far more experience with life than I do."

We did get a conversation going. Carol did seem anxious to talk. She turned out to be quite interesting and intelligent. She is a CPA and a partner in an accounting firm. She had three or four drinks during our conversation. I seldom drink more than two. We touched on the difference in ages between us.

"What do you think of older women?" she asked after her fourth drink.

"I think that they are the ones most worth knowing," I told her.

She smiled, "You're a very good looking young man. You probably have your choice of any of the women here, tonight."

"They wouldn't interest me," I told her. "It would only be a roll in the hay."

It was getting late, a few people were starting to leave.

"I'm ready to go, but I think I've had too much drink to drive," she said. Although I didn't think of her as drunk; I doubt she would have passed a Breathalyzer test if she was stopped. "Would you drive me home? I can come back for my car tomorrow."

I told her I'd be happy to.

"Why don't you wait outside for me?" she asked. "No sense letting everyone know our business." I was soon to learn that Carol was a very private person.

Carol said her goodbyes and met me outside. She got her garage door opener out of her car. She double checked that her car was locked. She got in my car and gave me directions to her home. It was in an upscale neighborhood.

When we got there, she opened the garage door and then asked, "Why don't you come in for a while?"

I drove into the garage. We entered into the kitchen.

"Would you like a drink?" Carol asked me.

"No, thank you," I replied. "I need to drive home."

"Why don't you stay here?" she asked.

Carol:

I was just high enough to be reckless, while still knowing what I was doing. Robert is a handsome young man and he intrigued me.

I like sex. I never got enough. I am not attractive to men. Although there were one-nighters a few times, after a man had enough to drink. Those sessions were never very satisfying to me. A couple of times, the man was not even able to get it up. I have another problem. It's a physical problem. I have a big pussy. It's too big for most men. So, men were unlikely to want a repeat. I knew I could probably have it fixed, but I am a stubborn bitch. I wanted a man who would take me as I am even though I didn't think I would ever find one. Another reason I had was I didn't get laid enough to make the expense worthwhile. A third reason was I always had a vague hope that, someday, I would find a man who would fill me.

I had watched him flirting with the younger women early in the evening. The women seemed to be enjoying it. I was surprised when he talked to me. I was more surprised when he said older women are "the ones most worth knowing."

My pussy was getting wet from the thoughts racing through my mind. Did he really like older women? For sex? To fuck? I had to know. I asked him to drive me home. I invited him into my house.

I offered Robert a drink, which he refused. Then I told him, "Why don't you stay here?" It was a bit reckless, but that was the mood I was in. I was reckless and horny. Robert was sober. I don't think he even finished two drinks the entire night.

"I would like that," he said in answer to my invitation.

I took his hand. I led him to my bedroom.

Robert:

I felt thrills running up my spine. They were the thrills of anticipation. She took me by the hand and she led me to her bed. I felt the excitement in my body. I could feel the excitement in hers. There was the promise of ecstasies to come.

Standing next to her bed, we held each other and kissed deeply. Her lips were thin, like the rest of her, but surprisingly soft. Our tongues probed and danced. They twisted around each other in a sensuous ballet of lust. Our groins rubbed hard, each against the other's. My hands dropped to the cheeks of her ass and pulled her crotch tightly to mine. I rubbed my hard cock against her still clothed pussy.

We stepped back to undress. We rushed almost frantically. My fingers fumbled. I was becoming more aroused by the second. She dropped her slacks to the floor and stepped out of them. She was wearing very brief, sexy, panties. She opened her blouse, slid it from her shoulders, and showed me her prominent nipples and her large, dark, areolas. We embraced again with more wet, hot, kisses.

Carol:

If I hadn't had a few drinks, I would have been nervous as I led him to my bedroom and to my bed. As it was, I felt a delicious feeling. I felt the recklessness, the wantonness, and even depravity. The lust wasn't just in my heart. It was in my whole body; my entire being. I wanted Robert's young body. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to shove his hard cock into my wet cunt. I reveled in my eagerness to see him; to see his body; his cock; his hard cock.

When we kissed, I rubbed my crotch against his. He pulled me tighter with his hands on my ass. I could feel his hard-on through our clothing. It felt big. "Someone to fill me?" A shiver ran through me.

We stepped back to undress. I quickly stripped down to only my panties. Thinking I was glad I had worn one of my few sexy pairs. Robert was down to his shorts. His cock tented them. I licked my lips. It looked big. I wanted big. I needed big. I needed to see it. I needed to feel it.

We stepped closely to each other and kissed again. I felt his hardness against my belly. It was big; gloriously big. My pussy was wet with anticipation. My panties were soaked. Thrills ran through my body. There was a cock that would fill me. A cock would fill my gaping cunt.

I went to my knees in front of him. My hands groped for the waist of his shorts. I yanked them down. Huge. His huge cock. My lips parted involuntarily. Without thought, I kissed it. I opened my mouth for it. I worshipped that gargantuan prick; that glorious member. I rubbed it on my face, all over my face, and I wanted to rub it all over my body.

My cunt. My empty cunt. I waited my entire life for this moment. I waited for the man who would fill my emptiness; who would shove his enormous cock into me and stuff me. I waited for the man who would stretch my pussy to its limits.

My mouth watered, wanting to taste it. My pussy flowed, wanting to fuck it. I didn't need foreplay. I needed to fuck.

Robert:

Carol seemed pleased when she knelt and pulled my shorts down. I am very well hung. I have often scared women off when they see how big I am. If we do fuck, I often leave them sore. Even blowjobs can be a problem. I can hardly fit in many women's mouths. Word gets around. Fortunately, I like eating pussy. Word gets around about that, too.

Carol, kneeling in front of me, fondled my hard cock. She rubbed it on her face and kissed it. She slid it into her mouth and licked the tip.

She stood and pushed her panties down her stringy legs. She stepped out of them and laid on the bed. She pulled me down with her. We kissed. It was wet and sloppy with lips mashing and tongues twirling. I kissed my way down her body. I kissed to her tits. I nibbled and sucked at the hard nipples. I kissed to her navel. I probed with my tongue. I kissed to her mound. I covered it with kisses. I rubbed my face on one of the few soft spots on her body. I went further down, to the wild mass of her pubic hair. My mouth watered in my eagerness to lick, suck, and dive into her muff. She opened her legs for me, lewdly and wantonly. My face was at her pussy. I took in her scents. I embraced the musky fragrance of arousal. My tongue tasted. I savored the salty sweetness of her juices and of her desire.

She pulled at my hair. It was not to bring me to her snatch. She wanted me on her. She pulled me on top of her hard, stringy, body. Her hand was on my cock and softly stroked it.

Carol:

He was going down on me. I loved it when men ate me. I loved when men sucked and licked my cunt. I never got it enough. Too many men only wanted to screw. However, I didn't need head at that moment. I needed to fuck. I needed his cock. His big hard cock. That is what I needed. I grabbed his hair. I pulled him up next to me. I lay on my back. I had my legs wide. I was hot, horny, and empty. He knelt between my legs and rubbed his hard dick on my clit. I grabbed at him. I lead him to my hole. I brought him to my tunnel. I guided him. I lifted my hips to him. I opened to his hard cock; his enormous, hard, cock.

It slid into me. It filled me. It elated me. For the first time in my life, I felt a man's cock stretching the walls of my pussy. I was euphoric. I held him tightly. My arms clasped him. My legs clutched his body. I just wanted him there. I wanted him on top of me, stuffing my body. I wanted him filling my cunt. It was glorious. It was heaven.

Robert:

I slid into her smoothly. She was snug on my cock, but pleasantly so. I was used to gasps of pain when I entered a woman the first time.

Carol held me tightly. I couldn't move. It was like she wanted to just feel me inside her. I liked the feeling. Her pussy was snug, but comfortable. It felt like it was made for me.

Carol loosened her grip and whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

I could already feel the quivering in her body. It was the sign of an oncoming orgasm. I was excited. Her lust infected me. I drove my cock into her welcoming pussy. Hot. Wet. Willing. The gasps. The moans. The slurred syllables. The wet, sloppy, kisses. I fucked her. I bit her nipples. I mashed my mouth against hers. I gloried in her orgasms. I relished in the sounds and scents of our lovemaking.

Carol:

I loosened my hold on him. I freed him to thrust into me with his splendid hard cock; his magnificent manhood. I was exalted. My pussy sang. My whole body sang. I was on fire. My mind a mess. Lurid thoughts. Erotic scenes. Beautiful feelings. Elation. Exhilaration. It was the first truly satisfying sexual experience of my life. It took over half a century, but it had finally come to me.

My orgasms were chasing each other through my body. Time after time, I rose to the height of orgasmic pleasure. I felt him tense. The heat of his cum gushed into my body, into my hot cunt. It was wonderful. It was glorious. He collapsed on top of me. He could stay there forever.

He was hardly more than a boy. He had given me the greatest pleasure of any man ever. This beautiful boy-man.

We laid next to each other. Our arms were clasping. We delighting in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I rained kisses on him. I held him. I willed him to be hard again.

Robert:

I laid close to Carol. I felt her stringy body pressing against mine. She kissed me over and over. I was able to return some. I finally grabbed her hair. I held her still for a long deep kiss. I felt good.

She acted like she felt good. She rubbed her crotch against mine. She seemed satisfied, for the moment, but wanting more.

"That was wonderful," she told me softly, almost whispering.

"I'm glad," I replied.

Our kisses were getting me aroused again. I started kissing my way down her body again. I retraced the path I had taken earlier.

The musky aroma of her pussy was stronger now. It was overlaid with the scent of the cum I had left in her. I licked the dewy drops of arousal from her swollen labia. I pushed my tongue into her. I pushed past the gates of her lips and into the heat of her womanhood. I laid between her legs; savoring the scents, the tastes, and the wonderful flavor of her cunt. I licked her. I sucked her. I made her cum.

Her legs were over my shoulders. Her heels drummed on my back. She cried out, "Don't stop!" I buried my face in her wet pussy. I sucked the perfumed juices and the sweet nectar. I ate my own cum, blended with her essences, as she soared. Filled with lust, she screamed. She let the world know of her fulfilment. She came, then came again.

I was elated. My whole body was overjoyed with the pleasure I'd given her. Her hands were twisted in my hair. She held me. She wanted more. She demanded more.

Carol:

He was going down on me again, to finish what I'd interrupted earlier. My nipples were hard for him. He sucked them and bit them. He tongued my navel.

I spread my legs, then spread them wider. Impatiently, I pushed his head towards my hot cunt. It was hot from the blood rushing to it. The lips were puffy. The clit was hard and swollen with my juices flowing like water.

He laid between my legs. His hands were under the cheeks of my ass. He elevated me. He positioned my pussy; my muff. His tongue on my swollen lips. It pushed through them. It licked me, sucked me, and sent me to heights I had never before attained.

My body responded. It was out of control. It shuddered from orgasm and from unbelievable pleasure. I squirted. My God, I squirted. I heard a soft sigh from Robert. It was a satisfied "Aaah," muffled by my twat. He licked me even harder. He sucked me deeper. He nibbled on my clit. He lapped at my juices. He imbibed the copious juices I had poured into my cunt. He drank the liquors of my lust. He sent me to heaven; again.

Robert:

She squirted! I loved it. I knew what it was, but it had never happened to me before. I lapped at her cum. I sucked the juices from her cunt. I drank her essences. In a world of my own, my mind closed to everything but the pussy I was eating, to the pleasure I was giving, and to the pleasure I was receiving.

I heard her dimly say, "It's wonderful. It's heavenly."

Her hands were still in my hair, holding me there. She held me there at her fragrant cunt.

The scents were stronger. The tastes were sharper. She could take no more. She pushed me away. Her hands fell to her sides. She was spent; sated. I moved up to face her. She laid with her eyes closed. She smiled as she regained her strength. I played with her nipples as she laid there. Her legs were spread lewdly. One hand covered mine on her tit. She rolled to her side and pushed her body into mine, cuddling me, holding me tight.

My cock was hard and throbbing. It laid between her legs against the open slit of her pussy.

"Do you like to be sucked?" she asked.

"Yes, if you like to do it," I told her. "What will make you feel best? That's what makes me feel good."

"I'd like to suck you. I want to make you cum. Just like you did for me. I never did that before. Squirt, I mean."

Carol:

I kissed him. My tongue was in his mouth, licking his face. It searched for traces of my cum on him. I found the flavor of my squirt. I discovered the essence of my juices. I tasted myself. I knew there was more on his cock. He had fucked me and filled me. My cum was still on him on his hard cock.

I loved the feel of his hard cock nestled in the slit of my pussy. I reveled in his hardness. I delighted in the big hard prick that had so filled me; that so satisfied me. Then he had gone down on me. He ate me like I had only fantasized about. My cunt felt lovely and glorious. I felt deliciously slutty as I rolled him onto his back and kissed my way down his body, as he had done for me.

I took his hand and twisted it in my hair. I knelt between his legs. His monster cock stood straight and hard in front of me. My mouth watered at the sight of it as if I was preparing to dine on a gourmet meal. I was, I guess.

I licked him. I rubbed the dick all over me. I rubbed it on my nipples, my face, and my neck. I licked the length of it. I savored the traces of our mixed cum on it. I licked his glans. I licked all around the base of it and under it. I licked his balls. I licked behind his balls. I stretched my mouth to slide my lips over his manhood; his huge, hard, cock.

I sucked him as deeply as I could. I couldn't get much inside my mouth. I took what I could. My head bobbed. His hands twisted in my hair, just like I wanted. He held me. He kept me there, sucking his prick.

I felt him tensing. He was ready. His hands twisted harder. I loved the hurt. I knew he was cumming. I wanted to please him. I wanted to give him all I could for the pleasure he had given me.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,046 Followers
12