Robert Ch. 06

Story Info
Carol tells her story.
5k words
4.33
28.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

Many thanks, once again, to tangentjoker for editing this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older.

I do recommend that you read previous chapters, for background; especially part 05.

*

I'm Carol. I'm fifty-nine years old now. It's been almost five years since I first met Robert. He was my only lover for over two years. I still see him when the mood hits me. When the desire comes over me to have my pussy filled with his glorious cock.

After Robert had been my lover for a year or so, he asked me if I had ever made love with another woman. I told him the truth: I had thought about it a time, or two, but the desire just wasn't there.

"I think if the right woman had hit on me at the right time, I might have tried it."

"I have a friend," Robert said, "who thinks she would like to try a threesome. She has some experience with women, but not a lot.

"I'll leave it entirely up to you," he continued. "If you think you would like to try it, just say so."

"Let me think about it," I told him, "but tell me, would you like a threesome?"

"I think so, yes"

Then we went to the bedroom. He shoved his magnificent cock in me, filling me beautifully. We ate each other afterwards. His hot cum in my mouth was delicious. I loved to slide my tongue through it, feeling the slickness, the warmth, the salty tang. Afterwards, when we kissed, I could taste my pussy on his tongue and lips. I enjoyed licking my juices from his face where I had rubbed them in a frenzy of orgasmic pleasure.

When he left in the morning, I kissed him hard - my beautiful boy-man. I told him I'd think about the threesome.

"I'll probably want to know more about the lady," I told him. "Why not email me and tell me a little about her."

Robert sent me an email a couple of days later. I'll skip the more intimate parts, they were meant for me only.

Rita is a year younger than you. She is extremely intelligent, and employed in the defense industry. Physically, she is 5' 4" and weighs about 140. She is large framed, but not fat.

She has a sense of humor, but it can be a little hard to understand. Sometimes it is hours before I realize something she said was hilarious. I have burst out laughing, in public, a couple of times. That got me some funny looks.

Rita and I have been friends and as you have probably already figured out, lovers too, for several years. We have a good relationship. It is much like the bond between you and I.

For what it's worth, she was the first older woman in my life. From her, I learned how much more interesting people your age are. My experiences with her led directly to our relationship; you and me.

She knows about you, although not who you are.

She had a couple of encounters with women as lovers years ago. Although she prefers men, she thinks she might like to try women again, but only if I was part of the session. In other words, a threesome. I would like to please her in this respect, but only if you are the other woman.

I don't want to rush you on this, but please think about it."

I did think about it. I examined my own sexuality. Since Robert it was something I hadn't felt a need to do. He took care of my needs. All of them. I wasn't really interested in a woman as a lover, but the thought of a threesome was intriguing. As long as I got Robert's cock stuffing my pussy.

I also checked out some porn sites. Girl on girl looked like it might be fun. Certainly more interesting than I had thought it would. Those videos got me a little aroused. Videos about threesomes were much more exciting to me. In a couple of videos, I watched larger groups in a real orgy. They were exciting, too. Some of those men had cocks almost as big as my boy-man, Robert. Almost, but not.

I read stories, too. Literotica, for instance. They had some good ones. I tried to find some magazines or books on the subject, but I didn't find any that really helped. A couple of them got me hot and horny, though. I had to get out my puny little vibrator to tide me over until I saw Robert. I didn't need to do that much anymore; not since he entered my life.

The stories that got me hottest all had at least two women and a man in them. That helped me decide. I started to wonder if those instincts had always been part of me. I had gone from not interested, to mildly so, to definitely interested.

What made up my mind was the thought of Robert. It boiled down to the fact that if he wanted it, then I did too.

I called him. "I'm willing as long as you're part of it," I told him.

"Would you like to meet Rita first?"

"I'll let you decide," I replied, "I trust your judgment. You can make any arrangements you like.

"By the way, I'm very horny," I added.

"How's tonight?"

"Fine."

I hung up after a little small talk. I rushed to get ready for him. I wore a long skirt, but no panties. I put on a blouse with snaps. Either of us could yank it open. No bra, of course. By now, I knew that if I wore a dress with no undies Robert took it as a signal to go down on me right now.

I heard the garage door open. He had his own remote opener. We didn't always meet at my house. Sometimes I went to his place. I was waiting in the kitchen when he came through the door from the garage. Our arms were around each other immediately. After a hug, a hot kiss with much rubbing of bodies, Robert took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed. He knelt in front of me and lifted my skirt.

"I love your pussy," he murmured, "so warm and wet and beautiful; so inviting."

I laid back. He flipped my skirt up to bury his face in my muff. He was eating me, sucking me, licking my juices, sending me to heaven. I ripped my blouse open to play with my nipples, but my hands were soon wrapped in his hair. I was urging him, holding him. I soared. I came in surges. Orgasms rushed through me in waves; waves of pleasure. Pleasure so intense I almost fainted.

I pushed his head away, reluctantly. He stood in front of me. His magnificent cock was hard and pointed at my face. My tongue licked my lips as they parted to taste his splendid manhood. I only wanted to taste him. I wanted to make him a promise of future bliss. I pulled back from him and laid back on the bed. My legs spread lewdly, inviting him. My skirt hiked up to my waist, exposed my hairy, wet, pussy for him.

He knelt between my thighs. His hard dick rubbed my clit. It slid smoothly into my gaping cunt. The cunt that only my boy-man Robert had ever filled. I held him tightly. My arms and legs held him. I held him immobile as I relished the feeling of fullness. Only when I had loosened my grip could he start to fuck me.

I gloried in the feel of his hard shaft. It slid on the juices of my lust. It pumped into me, snug against the walls of my vagina. My clit rubbed on his beautiful hardness. I was already hot from him eating me. I quickly rose to a new orgasm. It was a thrilling, mind boggling orgasm. I was hit with a stunning wave of intense pleasure.

I felt his hot cum gush into me, into my welcoming pussy. I held him again as he softened. I delighted in the feel, the weight, of his body on mine. I kept his cock in me as long as I could.

I finally had to let him go. We laid together. Robert held me tightly. It always felt so perfect when he held me like that after a glorious fuck. As always, waves of a beautiful feeling washed over me. Gratitude, joy, tenderness, almost love for my boy-man lover. I thanked the stars for sending him to me.

After we recovered a bit I asked him, a bit saucily, "Can your friend eat me as well as you do?"

He replied, "Better, maybe.

"I'll talk to Rita tomorrow. We'll set up a get together. I'm glad you agreed. It's a bit exciting. The anticipation, I mean."

"Robert, I should have been insulted when you asked me to do this. But the more thought I gave to the idea the more intriguing I found it."

"I hope you like each other," Robert said.

He had to leave early in the morning. He had to go home to change for work. However, he left me well fucked and satisfied.

Robert called me two days later. He suggested that we all get together at a popular restaurant. He thought Friday evening at seven would be good. I agreed.

Friday was the day after tomorrow. I was a little mixed up. I was anticipating one minute, nervous the next, wondering what Robert's other lover was like. I didn't even know if there was more than one other lover. I wondered if she was having the same thoughts I was.

When the time came, I got to the restaurant early. Robert was there ahead of me. He had secured a secluded table where there wouldn't be any other diners close enough to eavesdrop. After we sat, each of us ordered wine. We sat sipping it, neither speaking much, waiting for Rita.

Rita arrived soon. Robert introduced us. We studied each other.

My first impression was: "Opposites, what polar opposites we are."

I saw a woman 5' 4". That much I had gotten from Robert's description. She was square, to my skinny. Her head was square, she wore thick square glasses. Her hair was short, cut off square at chin level. Her hair was clean, but not pampered. It really could have used some professional help.

I should talk. The wild impossible mess that my hair is. Her body was square too. From her shoulders to her hips, it was a straight line. Her breasts were hard to define. They appeared to be grapefruit sized, maybe a C cup.

She was wearing a very pretty blouse with a soft gray skirt. What I could see of her legs looked nice. I was surprised to see she was wearing nylons and moderate heels.

I would not call Rita an attractive woman but then, I'm not, either. Rita, however, gave a quiet impression of femininity. It's something I think I lack, although Robert doesn't agree. He tells me that I am indeed feminine.

We did hit it off quite well. Rita was certainly a friendly type. We talked about a lot of things. Robert stayed mostly out of the conversation. We were feeling each other out, getting to know one another. It was not long before we both relaxed and accepted the other. If not quite a friend, not an enemy.

We had a nice dinner. There was much pleasant conversation. We even got Robert involved a time or two. I loved Rita's quick wit. I started to look forward to the upcoming encounter.

We left the restaurant to meet again at Robert's place. He asked if anyone would like a drink. I opted for wine. Rita said she'd like coffee. Robert had coffee, too. We'd all had a drink at dinner. We were all driving so one or two was enough. Robert seldom drank much at all. I didn't know about Rita.

I knew my way around Robert's apartment. I had been there many times. It was obvious Rita was a regular visitor, too. We all knew what we were there for. So, when Robert held out a hand to each of us we let him lead us to the bedroom.

Rita and I worked together undressing Robert. We pushed him onto the bed. Then we undressed ourselves.

I watched with interest as Rita undressed. She wasn't fat, just blocky. Her tits sagged, but she was a woman in her mid-fifties. As I had noticed at the restaurant, she had very nice legs. Her nylons were supported by a lacy garter belt. A nice touch, I thought. The garter belt, straps and nylons directed one's eyes to her bush. She had trimmed the wilder parts. It formed a nice cap over her, obviously aroused, snatch. She left the belt and nylons on.

I think she was examining me in the same manner I was checking her out.

We laid on either side of Robert. He had an arm around each of us. I started kissing my way down his body. Rita quickly followed my example. We laid with our heads by his cock. Robert slid down the bed a little so we could lie with our pussies near his head. Rita and I were licking his cock, one on each side. It was hard and magnificently huge. We took turns sucking the tip, neither of us could get much more in her mouth.

Robert would lick one pussy then the other. We girls were both enjoying it. Rita put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her for a kiss. I returned it. We were soon kissing passionately. I knew, then, that everything was going to be ok.

"Which do you want first?" Rita asked, almost whispering. A stage whisper really, "His cock, or his tongue. You can have first choice."

"His cock. I want his cock," I responded. "He eats me so good, too. Sometimes it is hard to decide."

"His cock is lovely, but I like it best when he eats me," Rita said. "So, it's fine with me."

Robert had been listening to all this without saying a word.

His hand on Rita's arm urged her toward him. She straddled him. His hands on her hips guided her, led her, brought her to his face, his sucking lips, his probing tongue. Her hands were on his head, to twist in his hair, as she felt the first loving licks of his tongue.

I straddled Robert behind Rita. My wet cunt was positioned over his beautiful hard cock. I guided him into me. I impaled my pussy on his magnificent pole. That hard shaft of love, his marvelous cock. My pussy was filled, filled with Robert's manhood, hard, splendidly hard. I pumped myself slowly, luxuriantly, savoring the wonderful fullness. My clit glided along the hardness, it excited and exhilarated me.

Rita reached back for my hand. She brought it to her breast. I covered the other tit without her urging. I had never held another woman's tits before. I caressed their softness. I pinched her nipples, tweaked them and pulled them. All of the things that would have pleased me. I held her as she pulled Robert's face into her wet and flowing cunt. As she rubbed her juices on his face. As she cried out with lust and satisfaction. As she came, thrills poured through her. It thrilled me when I felt the quivers in her body next to mine.

I kissed the back of her neck as an orgasm tore through her. Her hand reached back groping for me, searching for me, finding my head. She found the mass of curls I call hair. She pulled me to her and held me at her neck. Even as she gyrated on Robert's face she was wanting my kisses to her neck, my nuzzling and, as I felt the beginnings of an orgasm, my bites.

My own orgasm was close behind Rita's. She felt it. She leaned back into my arms. I held her tightly as waves of exhilaration washed over me and through me. My wet mouth kissed Rita: her neck, her shoulder, any part of her flesh I could touch. She became the Robert I would normally kiss and slobber over during an orgasm. There had been a transformation. My mind, my body felt as if it was Rita pleasuring me. Even though it was Robert's magnificent manhood filling my body, it was her body that I held.

Orgasm followed orgasm; one or the other or both of us together. Robert fucked us and sucked us. We felt him tense. His beautiful cock pumped harder into me. It pistoned into my hot, welcoming, cunt. He came in a burst. His cum exploded into my belly. It filled me with his heat, with his hot cum. I loved it. I forgot Rita for the moment. It was his heat and his glorious cock. It was the shaft that filled my gaping pussy. The boy-man who filled me like no man ever had before.

Then it was Rita's body again. Her bare flesh was against mine as she leaned back into my arms. As Robert softened in my cunt, she turned her head to kiss me. Her hand was behind my head. My arms were around her body. The position was a little awkward, but the kiss was deep and soul satisfying.

We rolled off Robert. Lying close to each other, we kissed again. Our tongues danced. Never, never in my wildest dreams, had I ever imagined the thrill I would get from these kisses. Before that memorable night, I had never kissed another woman romantically.

She kissed my nipple, my navel, my thighs, and my hot, wet, pussy. She licked at Robert's cum seeping from me. I laid half on my side, half on my back. My legs opened to give her access to my still hot pussy. I had only to turn my head to see her muff in front of me. I gazed, fascinated, as her tongue and lips sent thrills coursing through me.

I had never looked closely at another woman's twat before. It was a night of firsts for me. Her puffy lips showed me her desire, her want. They opened to display a hint of her hot depths.

As she buried her face into my wet muff, I felt the stirrings of elation. I felt it as her tongue circled my clit, as it penetrated my tunnel, as her lips closed on the hard nubbin of my clit. As she licked the cum of my boy-man lover from me.

I didn't need to think. I had to respond. There were no tentative licks. There were no hesitant kisses. I plunged my face into her heat. I was licking and sucking. I wanted to pleasure her; to bring her to an orgasm as she was doing to me.

Our hands were in each other's hair, twisting and holding. Our legs clasped. Our faces were buried in each other. Exhilaration. Excitement. Joy. I felt joy for the pleasure I was giving. I felt excitement for the pleasure I was receiving.

It was wonderful, it was beautiful; it was my first.

We were spent. Robert was thrilled.

There was more that night, that memorable night. My memories, however, are confused. They are flashes of wonderful experiences and thrilling events. I remember intense pleasure, hedonistic joy, and just plain self-indulgence.

I remember Rita lying on her back. Her legs were splayed as I ate her cunt.

Robert fucked me doggie style as I laid between Rita's thighs. The friction of her nylons added thrills to my pleasures.

Rita laid between my thighs and ate me beautifully. Robert knelt behind her and stuffed her cunt doggie style. Her cries of pleasure were muffled as she buried her face into my hot, wet, pussy.

Robert ate me as Rita sucked his superb dick.

Rita and I ate each other with our legs clasped on each other. How I loved the feel of those nylons.

I remember taking time to savor the aroma of Rita's pussy. I remember her heat, her desire, the musky scent of her juices, and the salty sweet flavor of her nectar.

From that night on, most of our trysts were threesomes. They were usually a couple of times a week. They might be at any of our homes, but Rita's or mine were preferred. We had houses. Robert lived in an apartment.

On occasion, Robert might spend a night with one of us alone, but the other woman always knew about it. Neither one of us ever objected to him being alone with the other. There wasn't any jealousy between Rita and me.

Let me explain, if I can. We were both, I want to say devoted, but that's not the right word. Maybe I should just say that we both felt a great deal of affection for Robert. To this day, my own feelings for him border on love, my boy-man lover, although he is no longer a boy. Rita, too, still regards him in much the same way.

Then the unexpected happened. Rita and I fell in love. Pure. Unadulterated. Love.

I had started noticing that our threesomes, as far as Rita and I were concerned, were more often centered on Rita and me. Robert was becoming more of a very interested bystander. We were using him as a prop for our own gratification. Be sure I still loved his magnificent cock stuffing my pussy.

It dawned on me one day that I was looking forward more to seeing Rita than I was to seeing Robert. I called Rita and we had lunch together.

I told her what was going on in my mind. I guess I was hoping for some kind of explanation.

Instead Rita said, "I have been in love with you for months, maybe you're starting to feel the same way about me."

Her words left me with a predicament. I have told you about my feelings for Robert. Rita told me she had the same kind of dilemma, but her feelings for me were starting to prevail. I told her I wasn't ready to leave Robert, nor was I willing to make love to Rita behind his back.

Actually, Rita felt the same. That is why she had never said anything to me.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers
12