Roberta Ch. 04

Story Info
After the movies, the four go to the lake.
7.9k words
4.69
164.3k
15
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alan drove towards the outskirts of the city, Bobbi's mind was racing and her heart was pounding. Jeff's strong arm was around her shoulders and his hand had found it's way inside her loose denim blouse. She shivered as two of his fingers expertly manipulated and tweaked her nipple. Even after just coming in the theater parking lot, his cock was again rock hard under her fingers. Moving her hand up and down his cock, Bobbi was wondering just where this night would bring them.

It was certainly going to bring them all somewhere exciting, and she knew there was going to be more sex. She smiled as hot, pornographic images flashed through her dreamy mind...like items in a restaurant menu. Reaching for Jeff's zipper, she slowly pulled it down as she envisioned his big cock sliding wetly between her tits. As she reached her small fingers inside his pants, and felt the heat of his cock. He sighed as she closed her hand around him and pulled him out into the cool night air. His hands continued to fondle her tits as she began to stroke him.

Reaching into the map compartment in the door, Jeff pulled out a liter bottle of Southern Comfort. Bobbi looked at him in amazement and grinned.

"Where did you find that?" she asked with a laugh. Jeff smiled and took a swig from the bottle before passing it to her.

"My brother got it for me." he answered with a leer. "I thought I'd try to get you drunk tonight..." He smiled as Bobbi winked and raised the bottle to her lips, taking a long pull from the bottle. She shivered as the sweet liquor passed over her tongue and settled warmly in her belly. She kept her other hand on Jeff's cock, squeezing it rhythmically as she took another long pull.

"I'll make it easy for you then." she laughed as she passed the bottle back.

"Your hand feels wonderful on my tits..." she whispered to Jeff. Her voice was low, but she made sure that Sandy and her brother..especially her brother...could hear. Bobbi smiled as she saw Sandy's head lift off Alan's shoulder...as if to hear better. At the same time, she saw Alan's eyes flash in the rear view mirror. They were bright and smiling as he gazed back at her, then returned them to the road. Bobbi knew his ears were peaked, though, and continued her brazen teasing.

"Maybe you'll get me drunk enough to convince me to let you fuck my tits...." she teased, continuing to squeeze Jeff's cock. "Maybe I'll ask you to come all over my face like in the movies..." Jeff groaned and kept one hand on Bobbi's tits as he passed the bottle into the front seat. Sandy turned around more than she really had to, and Bobbi saw her eyes drop to her hand in Jeff's lap. She smiled at Bobbi and winked. Bobbi smiled back and raised Jeff's cock from his lap, running just her thumb and forefinger up and down the shaft as she showed her boyfriend off to Sandy. Sandy smiled her appreciation and turned back to the front, taking a pull from the bottle before handing it to Alan.

"Your cock is so hard..." Bobbi whispered, running her hand up and down Jeff's shaft. "So thick and long..." Jeff groaned as she began to stroke his entire length. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she whispered to him...although "whisper" might be the wrong word. She was making very sure that Sandy and her brother could hear her. The Southern Comfort was making her head spin. And making her even hotter than she'd been all night.

"I loved feeling you come in my mouth in the garage..." she teased, running her fingers up and down Jeff's shaft. "Your cum is so thick and hot...I love the taste of it... I really enjoy giving blowjobs..." Jeff groaned, and Bobbi smiled as she saw Sandy turn to Alan and smile. Alan groaned as Sandy leaned over and whispered into his ear, but Bobbi couldn't quite make out what she'd said. From the movement of her shoulder though, Bobbi had a pretty good mental vision of Sandy with her hand around Alan's cock.

The fact that her words were having such an erotic effect on the others was turning her on immensely. She let her legs part, making her skirt ride high on her thighs.

"Feel how wet my pussy is, Jeff....feel how hot I am for your cock..." Bobbi grasped Jeff's left hand and pulled it from her breasts. She looked up at him and grinned as she brought it lower...until it rested on her thigh. Jeff needed no urging. He slid his palm over her thigh until the warmth of Bobbi's naked, closely trimmed pussy pressed against his hand. Turning his fingers inward, he moved one against her slit, pushing the tip between her lips.

"Mmmm....yesss...." Bobbi sighed, spreading her legs as her hand moved up and down Jeff's cock. Her hand was covered with his copious flow of pre-cum and the back seat began to reek of sex.

"Oh..Jeff...unng...feels so good...Mmmmm...fuck it...fuck me with your finger...!" Bobbi was beginning to lose it as Jeff worked his finger in and out of her pussy. Her hand stroked faster on his hard-on as she drew her foot up to the seat. Her skirt was bunched around her hips and she smiled as she saw him looking as his finger as it slid in and out of her. She was discovering that she loved to be lewd. And obviously Jeff loved her this way to. She raised her hips off the seat...pushing her pussy into his hand.

"Suck it!" Bobbi hissed. "Suck it! Eat me...please...suck my pussy...." Bobbi grasped the back of Jeff's head and pulled him lower. His face was smiling as he passed her line of vision, and she lay back against the door, propping one leg up on the seat behind her and dropping the other to the floor. Jeff didn't hesitate. His tongue flashed out and buried itself inside her sopping pussy.

Bobbi was no longer whispering. Her words were loud and full as Jeff ate her...running his tongue from her asshole to her clit and back again, before pushing forward to slurp away at her pouring juices.

"Oh..fuck, yeah....suck it! Oh...Jeff...feel me come in your mouth....Aahhh..." Bobbi spread her legs as wide as she could as she ground her pussy against Jeff's face. Her cum flowed in rivers into his mouth and over his chin.

Her eyes closed tight as she began to come, but as her orgasm waned, she opened them to see Sandy stretched across the front seat, her eyes hot and fiery as she watched the two in the heat of their passion. Bobbi grinned at Sandy, who winked back, then she raised her hips off the seat as Jeff sat back. Dropping her own hand to her pussy, she deftly slid two fingers deep inside...fucking them slowly in and out as she stared into Sandy's eyes. Sandy grinned as she handed the bottle back to Jeff. He took a long pull, then offered it to Bobbi. She grinned at him lewdly as she grasped the bottle, licking the mouth of the bottle sensually before taking a drink. Turning her gaze to Sandy, Bobbi smiled and slid the long bottle neck into her mouth, tonguing and sucking it like a transparent cock. Sandy stared, feeling her heart begin to pound in her chest as Bobbi slowly moved the bottle lower, teasing her nipples with it, then sliding it over her belly... She continued moving the bottle lower until the neck was even with her wide-spread pussy. Leaning back against the door, she turned her smile to Sandy and brought her right foot up, resting it on the seat. Her skirt fell away as she let her legs fall apart. Grinning a challenge at Sandy, she rubbed her outer lips with the liquor bottle, sliding the neck up and down between her lips.

Sandy had turned around fully now, kneeling backwards in the front seat. One hand was caressing her tits as the other gripped Alan's hard cock through his pants. She wanted to take his cock out... to feel it in her hand, but she was riveted to the sight of Bobbi's slutty show. She couldn't believe that Alan's little sister was turning into such a sexy nymph. Her breath was ragged as she slid her hand inside her open blouse to tease her nipples.

"Yeah... I dare you..." Sandy panted, "Let me see you slide it inside..." Her eyes were hot and lust filled as she watched Bobbi tease herself.

Bobbi groaned at the girl's erotic suggestion, then lowered the bottle until the mouth was pressing against her lips. She moaned as she cool bottle slid between them and into her pussy. She kept on pushing until she could feel the bottle itself against her lips. She had the entire neck of the liquor bottle inside of her.

Turning to Jeff, she saw fire in his eyes as she began to slowly fuck herself with the bottle, moaning each time she felt the liquor inside slosh against her pussy walls. The excitement of what she was doing...in front of these people, made her ravenous for more and she continued to fuck herself until she felt her orgasm welling up inside of her. She began to pant and moan, her head tossing from side to side. She felt like a complete slut and the thought turned her on even more.

"Come on it!" Sandy said feverishly. "Come inside the bottle...fuck yourself!" She was leaning over the seat now as she urged Bobbi onwards. Bobbi saw that her blouse was fully unbuttoned and spread open. As she spoke, Sandy cupped both of her tits, pinching her nipples. Jeff was now stroking his cock and Sandy's eyes danced from that, then back to the bottle.

"God, Alan....your sister is as big a slut as I am...", she whispered, turning to lick Alan's ear. "You didn't tell me she was this hot..." Her words drove Bobbi over the edge and she felt her cum pouring from her pussy and around the bottle neck. She knew some of her juice was entering the bottle, mixing with the liquor as she fucked it in and out. Finally, she couldn't take anymore, collapsing against the seat back and letting the bottle slide from her pussy and rest against the seat.

She felt Jeff's fingers against her as he gently took the bottle from her hand. She felt as if she was in a dream as he grinned at her and brought the bottle to his lips. He licked the end, then raised the bottle, taking a long pull. She heard him moan approvingly as he tasted the combination of liquids and she smiled lovingly at him as he grinned at her and passed the bottle to Sandy.

Sandy brought the bottle to her nose, as if sampling the fragrance first, then tilted her head back, gulping down a shot or two.

"Delicious..." she said, her eyes on Bobbi. Then turning her eyes to Jeff, she raised the bottle to her lips again, running her tongue around the neck before sliding it between her lips. She began to slide the bottle in and out of her mouth, tonguing it as if it was a cock she was sucking as she stared at Bobbi's boyfriend. He groaned, his cock expanding in his own hand. "Maybe we should have you men come in here too..." she teased. "Make it a real COCK-tail...."

Sandy grinned and took another drink, feeling the dizzying effect of the liquor. Her head was swimming as she smiled back at Bobbi.

"How about it, girlfriend..." she laughed, "Do we wanna make Jeff jerk off into the bottle?" Bobbi grinned, amazed to see the slutty side of Sandy showing up so heavily. But she slowly shook her head.

"I think it would be deliciously sexy..." she laughed, "And I'm beginning to think that your as hot about cocksucking as I am... But I don't think the boys would like it so much, do you?"

Sandy laughed and nodded. "I guess you're right. Although your brother doesn't mind kissing me after I suck him off... What about it Alan?" Sandy turned to him, grinning drunkenly. "Would you mind if your sister jerked her boyfriend off into our little fuck bottle here...?"

Alan cocked his eyebrows and glanced at Sandy before returning his eyes to the road. Then he chuckled and shook his head.

"I think I'd stick with the beer, then..." he said with a laugh. "But I'll have a little hit on that bottle now, if you don't mind..." Sandy looked at him with a curious smile, then passed the bottle to him.

"Oh, really...?" she said, watching him raise the bottle to his lips. She smiled as he took a long pull on the bottle, then calmly hand it back to her. Sandy's mind began to swim as she watched Alan's smile grow, but she smiled to herself as she turned around to the back seat. Bobbi was still leaning back against the door, and Jeff was grinning at her as he stroked his hard cock. Sandy smiled at him then dropped her eyes, watching his slow masturbation.

"Save some of that for me..." she said with a smile, looking obviously at Jeff's hard cock before turning back towards the front. She whispered something to Alan, and Bobbi saw his head nod as he looked up and into the rear view mirror.. Bobbi smiled at him as he took another long pull from the bottle. She grinned as she heard him groan his delight at the taste. Then he passed the bottle over his shoulder as Sandy's head moved over his shoulder and out of sight.

Alan's head moved back against the headrest and the car slowed noticeably as he took his foot off the pedal. A soft, low moan escaped from him, making Bobbi's grin grow wider. She knew that Sandy was sliding her lips over her brother's cock. Bobbi and Jeff resumed their previous positions as they both turned their attentions to the front seat. Bobbi began to stroke Jeff's throbbing cock, rubbing his pre-come over the head with her thumb. Neither of them could see anything, but Sandy's heated words made it obvious what was going on.

"Slide it deep...Mmmmm.... Alan....Oh..I love the taste of your hard cock...MMmmmm.... Your sister is right...I do love sucking cock... I love making you come in my mouth..." Her words were replaced with soft sighs and wet, sucking noises. Bobbi could imagine the sight of Alan's cock sliding in and out of Sandy's full lips....and Alan's staccato breathing made it obvious that that was exactly what his girlfriend was doing. The thought made Bobbi's mouth water. She turned to Jeff with a hot look of passion on her face.

"Do you hear them?", she whispered.

Jeff grinned and nodded his head. "Sounds like she's sucking his cock..." he said, smiling. "Sounds good, too...." His cock throbbed in Bobbi's hand as she stroked him up and down.

"Do you want me to suck your cock...?" she asked sexily. looking into his eyes. "Do you want me to suck you off...?" Jeff groaned at her words, his cock bucking and throbbing within her grasp. He nodded and leaned back against the seat, giving this lovely vision free rein to do what she wished.

"Yeah, Bobbi...I want you to suck my cock... Let me watch you suck me off..."

Bobbi grinned as leaned over his lap and watched his hard cock move closer. Of course he wanted her to suck him off. She really wanted to feel Jeff's long cock sliding between her tits, and she still planned on presenting that opportunity. But she also knew by now that Jeff had a fairly quick recovery time. She wondered just how many times she could make Jeff come in one night and was determined to find that out. Counting her blowjob in the van, he'd already come twice and he showed no signs of slowing down yet. She smiled and leaned closer, smelling the musk of his sex, as she extended her tongue. She began to lick his cockhead, making him sigh, then opening her mouth, she slid her lips over him, taking him deep into the back of her mouth with one slow, fluid motion. Jeff groaned out loud, and Bobbi smiled around his cock. She began to slide her mouth up and down, slowly at first, but increasing her speed as his hips began to respond.

The road suddenly turned bumpy, and the car began to heave and twist, but this only made Jeff's cock push deeper into her mouth. Bobbi turned her head slightly, just as the car hit a pothole, and Jeff's cock passed roughly into her throat.

"Oh...yeah....'" he groaned, grasping the back of Bobbi's head. At the same time, he raised his hips off the seat, pushing his cock deeper into her throat. Bobbi groaned also, swallowing against his cock as he nestled inside her throat. She began to bob her head slightly as she sucked him, fighting the urge to gag and leaving his cock deep inside her throat. It was an accident, but one that Bobbi was extremely excited about. She had wondered if she'd ever be able to deep throat a cock as big as Jeff's, because she'd always started to gag whenever she'd practiced with her vibrator. Tonight, the combination of the sex and liquor, combined with a lucky bounce, had proven to her that she could do it! She kept his cock buried in her throat, hoping that the continued bumping would soon make him come. She was afraid that if she pulled his cock out of her throat, she'd start to gag again trying to get it back!

Bobbi knew that they were probably headed to the beach at the lake, from the feel of the road, and she wanted to make Jeff come before they got there. She held him deep, trying to sort of jerk him off with her throat as she swallowed against him, and, for a moment, she thought she had him ready to shoot. Jeff was panting and wheezing, fucking her throat with short jabs, and Bobbi concentrated on getting him off. She loved the feeling of his cock in her throat, and really wanted to discover what it felt like to have a guy shoot off deep inside...

"We're here!!!", Sandy's voice cut through Bobbi's thoughts as the car pulled to a lurching stop.

Suddenly, Jeff's fucking stopped. Bobbi opened her eyes, very disappointed, but, at the same time, curious about just where they'd ended up. She pulled her head up, moaning as Jeff's cock slid from her throat, but leaving his cockhead between her lips, as she opened her eyes and looked around. She saw Sandy's grinning face peering over the front seat and she smiled back, licking Jeff's cockhead as she slid the slick shaft over her lips and face.

"Don't come yet, Jeff..." Sandy said sexily, "We want to watch Bobbi suck you off..." Bobbi looked at Sandy curiously.

"We...?" she said, her voice muffled by Jeff's cock. Sandy grinned back and nodded.

"Yeah, well... Alan and I have a thing about...uh...watching, you know?" Sandy turned around further in her seat. "And I'm thinking that you don't have a problem with showing off..." Bobbi grinned at Sandy's straight-forwardness, then shook her head as Sandy continued.

"And I'm so turned on right now that I don't care if Alan is your brother or not. And I've got a feeling that your brother wants to watch his little sister sucking on a hard cock. Your little bottle trick has gotten his cock so hard it's hitting the steering wheel..."

Bobbi looked up at Jeff and smiled as she shrugged her shoulders. She knew that he was turned on by Sandy's eyes on his cock and she also knew he would go along with anything while she held his cock in her mouth...

Bobbi stayed with her head in Jeff's lap. Jeff's cock was still fully hard and resting against her cheek as she watched Alan peer over the back of his seat. She kept her hand on Jeff's cock and smiled when the back seat lit up as Sandy opened her door. The sweet smell of pine and woodsmoke wafted into the car and Bobbi inhaled deeply before taking Jeff's cock into her mouth again. She knew that they were parked at the lake from the smell of the woods. She wondered just how private the spot that Alan had picked was. And, as before, the thought of being 'caught' only heightened her excitement.

"Good lord...." she heard Alan moan as she worked her lips up and down Jeff's hard-on. She felt Jeff's hips push up and she took him deep inside her throat, burying her nose in his pubic hair one more time before sliding back. She bobbed her head on Jeff's cock a few times before pulling her lips off him and sitting back, looking straight into Alan's eyes.

Bobbi grinned as she saw Alan and Sandy exchange heated looks. Oddly enough, she felt very excited that the two of them were looking at her pussy. She allowed her legs to part as she sat up beside Jeff, her hand still stroking his cock. The liquor was effecting her performance and she was enjoying every moment.

"I guess we have company...." she whispered to him. Jeff nodded in resignation.