Roberta's Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it Todd, come right now! I'm going to come with you."

A few more thrusts, and Todd felt his sperm spurt from his cock. Feeling his ejaculation, Tracy convulsed with her own orgasm, and reveled in the pleasure of feeling two, then three more spurts of Todd juices. She lacked the energy to remaining kneeling any more, and their two bodies lay one on top of each other, in exhausted bliss.

Kyle was lasting longer, and he was stroking Roberta's labia and clitoris while pounding his cock into her pussy. The combination of stimuli was driving Roberta wild with desire and pleasure. "Oh, more, Kyle, more, please!" she moaned. Kyle continued his excitation of her sensual body, until Roberta screamed with her orgasm.

"Oh, God, I'm coming, I'm coming. Keep fucking! Don't stop! Ooooh, God!" Kyle continued to thrust his cock in and out with hard, short strokes, and a few moments later, he reached his climax. Roberta screamed again with her pleasure of having another man come inside her. "Oh, God, Roberta," Kyle moaned. "You've drained me."

Kyle rolled off Roberta, and collapsed on his side next to her.The two couples lay side-by-side, spoon fashion for at least fifteen minutes while they all relaxed from their orgasmic highs. Roberta was the first to rouse from the lust-satisfied rest. She rolled over to face Kyle, and kissed him.

"You are a terrific lover, Kyle," she whispered. "But tonight, I want to sleep with Todd, and fuck him some more in the morning before breakfast. Do you mind terribly?"

Kyle flicked his tongue over one of Roberta's nipples before he rose from the bed. He took Tracy's hand, and pulled her off the bed. Tracy looked tenderly into Kyle's eyes and embraced him.

"Let's go sleep in the other bedroom, Tracy," Kyle said. "Roberta has been a wonderful host, but she wants to be alone with Todd."

Tracy bent over and kissed Todd on his lips, while Kyle did the same to Roberta.

"Goodnight, darling Roberta and sweet Todd," Tracy said. "Sleep well, and in the morning, we can start again. Kyle and I will come up with something different to try."

Roberta watched Kyle and Tracy leave her bedroom, feeling good about herself and her new lovers. Pulling up the top sheet, she rolled over, put her arm over Todd, and rested her head on his bare chest. Just before falling asleep, she had a thought.

"The school semester is now over, and Melissa and Jay are coming back home from their colleges. I cannot stop having sex with Todd, Kyle, and Tracy. I've got to come up with a way to continue our lovemaking, even with my children here."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Dominant Wife Takes Another Slave A dominant wife starts her stable.in Fetish
My Son's Best Friend I mentally undress him then actually fuck him.in Erotic Couplings
Mother in Law Cannot Resist Fiona tries to resist her son-in-law's cock but cannot.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Her Son's Best Friend Husband was too busy, but her son's friends fulfil her needs.in Mature
More Stories