Roberto the Mechanic Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, his hands travelled up the mechanic's muscled legs, converging on the veiny, engorged, pulsing dick. He shifted his eyes to it.

The mushroom head bulged beneath a layer of retracting foreskin, a drop of precum spouting from the slit. Danny took a breath, then pulled the foreskin down, stretched his jaw, and slid his mouth down the shaft.

"YEAH!" Roberto yelled, grabbing the back of Danny's head. He pumped his dick deep into the boy's starving mouth, eliciting a gag. The mechanic let go as Danny came back up for air.

"Sorry," they both said. They shared an awkward pause, then Danny went back to the dick, slower this time.

"Yeah, baby, take your time," Roberto cooed as Danny held the shaft with one hand and played with the mechanic's balls with the other. His lips wrapped around the glans and he licked at it like his favourite ice cream cone. Judging from the mechanic's sighs, Danny was doing things right. Though this wasn't the first blowjob Danny has given, it had been eight months since the last one.

Precum continued to ooze out and the boy was only too happy to lick it up and taste it. It was salty and bitter; Danny liked it that way. He started jacking off the shaft while continuing to lap at the cockhead with his tongue.

"Just like that, yeah..." the mechanic moaned. Danny looked up at Roberto's face; his eyes were clenched shut, his brows furrowed. He reached up to the mechanic's right nipple and pinched. Instantly, Roberto opened his eyes, inhaled deeply, then bit his lower lip, watching the boy work his dick. Danny decided to take more of Roberto's cock in his mouth and plunged down, earning the boy a throaty growl.

At about four inches deep, Danny stopped. He then started bobbing his head up and down, his hand around the shaft following the same rhythm. After another minute or so of slurps and groans, Roberto gripped Danny's head again.

"You wanna make me cum in your car?" Roberto hissed. It was then that Danny realized what he was doing: he was sucking someone off in one of the family cars, parked right in front of his family home. At once he felt dirty...and more aroused. "You're gonna make me cum soon..."

Roberto's admission made Danny suck harder. The older man grunted and began thrusting up the boy's throat. Danny gagged slightly but didn't stop, his mind focused on one goal. One hand gripped the mechanic's flexing abs, while the other jerked off the shaft in a frenzy. Soon, the mechanic couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm cumming, Danny! OOHH!" Roberto yelled. A jet of hot cum shot and hit the back of Danny's throat, followed by another. The boy backed off on the shaft and sucked around the crown while the mechanic's dick sprayed round after round of fresh semen into Danny's mouth, painting his tongue and palate with gooey, sticky juice. Roberto's body sputtered erratically as Danny's lips stayed locked around the glans; he swallowed as quickly as he could. His tongue started flicking around the cockhead, making Roberto lose his mind.

Danny wished the cum would never end, but eventually, the bursts of semen slowed to a trickle, and the rigid shaft deflated to a flaccid member. Still Danny sucked, swallowed, and licked; Roberto was now wincing from agony.

"Danny, baby, sensitive!" Roberto whimpered. Danny moaned and kept sucking. Finally, the mechanic gripped Danny's head of hair and pulled him away from his crotch. Danny's eyes were still glazed over with lust, staring at the limp dick. A droplet of the mechanic's cum slid down his chin.

Roberto's head fell back onto the headrest, a layer of sweat glistening on his exposed, heaving torso. As Danny's mind began to slow down and process what he'd just done in his car, a wave of dread began to swirl in his stomach.

Just then, a car horn blared right beside them and they both jumped. It was the cab. Without another word, Danny pushed open the passenger door and dashed towards his house.

"Wait, Danny! Your key!" Roberto yelled, pulling it out of the ignition. Danny didn't stop; he shoved the front door open, then slammed it shut behind him.

-----

Hope you enjoyed! Part 3 is coming soon. If you have any comments or feedback to give, I'd love to hear them via the CONTACT tab on my profile. Please be nice!

12