Robert's Yearly Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudpar
dudpar
5 Followers

"Not a problem at all sweetie, I have everything under control"

Next thing I know Becky bends over and give my spent cock an open mouthed kiss right on its head making sure to get a good taste of my cum which coats it, "you rest little fella you did a fine job," she says to my penis then straightens up licking the rest of my cum off of her left hand. Rebecca then pulls her skirt up a little bit higher hooks a thumb inside the waistband on both sides of her black panties and slips them off in a flash. Becky comes to the end of the table where my head is, bends over my face and places a wet passionate kiss on my lips, forcing my willing mouth open with her tongue, I suck her tongue into my mouth tasting both her mouth and my cum at the same time I'm intoxicated by the sheer brazen act of this bitch in heat, we kiss non-stop for about a minute and she pulls away.

Becky then takes the black silk panties she pulled off just two minutes ago and places them close to my rather large nose, "baby take a nice deep breathe." I do just as commanded exhaling first deeply to clear my lungs and then sucking into my lungs deeply the pure essence of this woman. "My God Rebecca Jean the aroma of your sex mixed with your perfume is ambrosia to my nose your pussy must taste marvelous!!"

"Most men love the fragrance of CHANEL #5 especially when it's mixed with a little pussy nectar, and yes I do taste great"

As fast as a jockey mounting a stallion Rebecca swung onto the table, her head facing my feet she placed her long fit legs one on each side of me kneeling on her knees. As if my face were a saddle she lowered herself onto it for a ride.

I grabbed her firm silk covered thighs and dive between the swollen, lust engorged lips of her pussy. The smell of her panties does not do her justice I plunge my nose and lips into her lapping like mad and filling my nose with her fragrance. Her juice runs in torrents and I truly have never tasted anything so good.

"Oh Robert honey that is soooo soooo good but please, please, please lick my clit now. I was just about ready to get off few minutes ago I MUST COME NOW!!!"

If Becky commands I must obey. I scooted down a little bit with my head to get a better angle of attack at her clitoris, then I gave her all I could, licking, sucking, biting with my lips all focused on her clit and the swollen lips of her pussy. Rebecca then started riding my mouth with the upper area of her pussy, BAMN she went off like an air raid siren giving out a shriek of pure animal joy. Even with the partial sound barrier her beautiful thighs provided, the scream hurt my ears!! When a man eats a pussy he gets a very gratified feeling when he can feel the contractions and pulsations, right on his mouth, tongue, and face of a woman he has brought to a wonderful orgasm. Man was I feeling gratified! Rebecca Jean had just gotten off big time and I felt very good about it.!!

Becky Jean then kind of collapsed on me gasping for breath trying to regain some energy to get up. I couldn't lick the lovely lips of her pussy anymore because of the way she was laying on me, but as the honey of her pussy juices trickled out I scooped it up with my fingers and licked it off with my tongue. I always say "waste not want not!!"

We got up on shaky legs and were cleaned up and fully dressed in a few minutes; Rebecca Jean called Dr. Stein on the intercom. The doctor came briskly into the room in just a few seconds, flipping on the florescence overhead light. He had a concerned look on his face as he asked Rebecca what took so long for my prostate preparation; he said we had been in the room for about 40 minutes when the average time is about 15.

"No problems what so ever Doctor" Becky said " We finished the prep in about 10 minutes and then started talking about our grandkids, and things I'm sorry we just didn't know where the time went" "Oh heck Rebecca that's fine Mr. Bender is the last exam today and we want to keep our patients happy."

"Your certainly right there Doctor, there's nothing like a happy patient," Becky said as she turned to leave the room giving me a sly wink and licking her lips!!!!

To this day I could not tell you what the Doctor did to me after Rebecca Jean left the room. I didn't care; I just felt too damned good!!

I checked with Francis on the way out and asked how much longer the AMA study was going to last, she replied "Oh about six more months," she said.

"I Feel I should do my part in helping medical science progress Francis," how about putting me on the schedule for a prostate exam at the end of each month it you don't mind"

"I don't see why we can't do that for you Robert," Francis had a knowing look on her face and gave me a little grin. "See you on Oct-31st at 3:30, Bye"

Seems like Halloween took a very long time to get here, but as I stroll up the sidewalk to Doctor Stein's office I have bounce in my step and a silly grin I can't get off my face. Hell that damn Med-student may poke me a dozen times to get my blood I don't care. I have a 1/2 ounce bottle of CHANEL #5 in my back pocket that is guaranteed to get me all the treats I want and maybe a few tricks just for the fun of it!!

dudpar
dudpar
5 Followers
12