Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, she longed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked. She wanted that hard cock in her ass SO badly. "I need you inside me," she whispered in his ear. "I need to feel you sliding in and out of me! Oh, John fuck me please! Fuck my sissy pussy!"

"In a moment, my love. But first, why don't you get me ready!" he said with a grin. "I think I need your mouth on my cock first!" he said, pushing the sexy ex-reporter down the bed. Jamie batted her eyes and opened her mouth to take him inside.

John lay back and enjoyed the sight of the young man licking along the ridge of his glans, and then further down his cock. John increased the length of his cock by three more inches, giving the sissy even more cock to gobble!

Jamie mewed in delight and tried to get as much of the cock into her mouth and down her throat as possible. John concentrated and made his cock slimmer and suddenly Jamie found the head easily sliding past her gag point and down into her throat! Her lips gobbled up more and more of the delicious man meat and then her nose rested in the thick nest of John's pubic hair! Just how much she had swallowed she did not know, since John was always changing the length of his dick - both to please her and to tease her!

Suddenly the thickness of the cock changed and her throat was filled... and then it was beyond filled. The alien's meat stick was too thick... her throat was too full. It was not possible for the cock to slide back out of her. What was he thinking! He was going to choke her to death! Oh my god, she thought! And she began to panic. She balled up her fists and hit him on the thighs. Again, and again! And then suddenly the cock shrank to slimness again, and she pulled her head off of it. She coughed, and coughed, and gasped in the fresh air!

As she lay there panting, John grinned down at her. And she could not help it, she grinned back at him, and giggled. She was just a sissy. He was a man. If he wanted to play rough, then that is the way they would play it. She was his to do whatever he wanted with her. That was a sissy's lot. To be used by men. So long as in the end, she got a good fuck out of it!

This was her second date with John. She had been surprised when he had approached her on the satellite. The big blue boy scout had taken Jimmy along to a League meeting, as he often did back then... back when Jimmy was still being kidnapped, or being turned into a prickly porcupine boy, or drinking the elastic potion. By this point, Jimmy was regularly wearing silk panties under his boy clothes. Wearing anything more than that was a problem due to his adventuring.

But he had started wearing some clear lipstick and clear nail polish, and used just a hint of "cologne". Anything to help him feel a bit more feminine during the day, until he could get home and slip into stockings and heels, and a touch of makeup. Just a touch, mind you. Just so he could feel girly.

During the previous couple of months, one or another of the heroes would find a reason to be alone with Jimmy - or Jamie as he had begun to think of himself more and more. He guessed that being a hero gave them heightened awareness, because they were enchanted by his developing femininity. He had sucked Hal's cock a few times, even Barry once. And Arthur... Arthur had been the first man to sink his cock into Jamie's boypussy and the second to wank him off with his hand - Ray had been the first to do that. In fact, Ray had been the first of the heroes to kiss him.

Of course, Jimmy yearned for his best pal to take him in his arms and kiss him deeply, then smother his body with his own and drive his hard super cock deep into his sissy asspussy. But he knew this wouldn't happen. All Superman was interested in was examining Jimmy and trying to cure his tendencies, to return him to "normal".

Well fuck you, Superman, thought Jamie. I AM normal. I am a normal red-blooded American sissy, eager to live a sissy's life of fucking and sucking men until they are sperm dry and exhausted!

Jimmy had been surprised when the tall green member of the league had approached him and tentatively asked to see him. Jimmy would have taken him by the hand and led him to the supply room where he usually entertained one or the other of the alien's teammates. But John had explained that he had no social life to speak of, and would love to have the opportunity to have dinner and conversation and then maybe a bit of romance.

Jimmy had said yes, after admiring the large package that John's costume barely contained. The sissy had only one thing on his mind, but he could manage to eat first!

When they did meet, Jimmy had been surprised to learn that John was a police detective from Denver. Metropolis was rather far to go for an evening date - but then, how fast could the green skinned alien fly? Jamie had looked very fetching that evening, dressed androgynously in a pale blue pant suit, but wearing light makeup and lipstick, and jewellery, with black panties underneath. At the end of the evening, he was rewarded with a long lingering kiss, and then a truly energetic fucking back at his apartment!

He had not heard from John for two months after that. But Jamie was understanding. Making love to a sissy could torment a man with guilt. The man always thought he was taking advantage of the younger pretty man, but in truth, the sissy was the one taking advantage of his masculine companion to satisfy his own needs and desires, the need to suck, and the desire to be rammed hard with a big cock!

So tonight was their second date, and Jamie had thoroughly lubed John's cock in her throat and she was oh so very very very very very ready for what was to come next. John pulled her to him and they kissed deeply, tongues probing playfully. He then rolled her over on her back, and spread Jamie's stockinged legs wide. John raised her butt up high so that Jamie's weight rested on her shoulders and used his fingers to spread her ass cheeks, revealing her pretty anal pucker. He placed his lips against her hole and slowly worked his tongue around and around, moistening her hole, teasing it open, making love to it with his mouth.

She knew he would be fucking her, so Jamie had eaten practically nothing for the last twenty four hours. She wanted to be clean and fresh for her lover. She wiggled her butt anxiously waiting for it... waiting for it... and yes, oh yes! She gasped as John's probing tongue travelled two, then three, then four inches down her anal cavity. Oh, having a shape shifter for a lover was wonderful!

It was like having a moist finger probing in and out of her ass, moistening her and tantalizing her, teasing her for the big fat cock that was soon to follow.

And here it came! John straightened up. He placed her stockinged calves on his shoulders, giving each ankle a tender kiss. She never tired of the look of her fuck-me-heels resting on a man's shoulders! John grasped his cock in his hand and placed the head at the entrance to the red headed sissy's dark garden of delight!

"Tell me what you want, sissy!" he hissed at her.

"You know what I want! Do it!"

"Do what, sweet girlyboy? What does my sissy want?"

"I NEED! I need you to fuck me! Shove that cock in my ass, John! Put that cock in my ass and make it so thick that you turn me inside out while you fuck me!!"

And John pushed forward, sinking seven inches of delicious Martian man meat deep into Jamie Olsen's boi-pussy. Jamie's cock had been hard and rigid and bouncing in anticipation. As John's cock slid across his prostate, Jamie's pricklette erupted, sending sissy goo flying across his chest, landing on his sensitive nipples. As John thrust into the sissy a second time, Jamie's poor dicklette shot another load of cream. John grinned with pleasure. The sissy's ass felt so tight around his cock!

Jamie was delirious with delight. How could she have lived for almost twenty years thinking she was a boy! To think she might have gone through life not knowing the insane mind blowing pleasure of a man's cock pumping deep into her ass cunt! She shivered in pure ecstasy as John set up a steady rhythm in and out of her pussy. Tears of happiness ran down her cheeks! This was what life was all about. Her body arched as John's cock again hit her prostate and she ejaculated a third time!

Over on the other bed, Robin thrashing about in joy as Ollie finally managed to work his full twelve inches of thick cock fully into her asspussy!

After their initial long kiss, Ollie had turned her on to her back and then eagerly tongued and sucked on her new enlarge nipples! The surgeon had used his money expertly, not only giving the young she tramp small round breasts, but also placing small implants under the nipples to enlarge them and make them more sensitive. Robin cried out as spikes of pleasure shot through her body as her lover pleasured her nipples. She pulled him tightly to her breasts! "Bite them! Twist them! Of fuck, they feel so wonderful!"

But they both knew that a sissy's true reason for being was to worship her lover's hard cock. Ollie knelt across her new breasts, his groin just inches from her face. His cock was soft for the moment... but only for the moment. And even soft it was very large. He placed the tip of his cock against Robin's lips and she gave it a small kiss. He pressed it more firmly against her ruby petals and her tongue snaked out to lick at the underside. His cock jerked. She opened her mouth and Ollie slid the head inside.

Robin moaned as she lovingly sucked on he head of her lover's prick. She loved the spongy texture and the heavy manly taste of the cockhead. Ollie pressed forward and the entire head sank into her mouth, and an extra inch. But no more than that. For Ollie was much too thick to get much into her mouth.

She tapped his ass with her hand and he flopped over onto the bed, laying with his head raised by the pillows. Ollie loved to watch as his young sissy lover sucked on his hard prick.

Robin lay between her lover's heavily muscled legs and grasped his large cock in her hands. It was a mammoth truncheon, and it was all hers - well, at least until Ollie went home to his girlfriend Dinah! Robin pouted briefly at the idea that any man could prefer a woman over himself. Maybe someday, he might want to find the right man to settle down with. But no, he smiled, that was silly. That was not the purpose of a sissy. A sissy's task was to make ALL men happy - as many men as he could.

Robin took the head of Ollie's cock into her mouth and sucked hard. Then she lovingly ran her lips and tongue up and down the length, giving it love kisses. While her hand swirled around the head, teasing the glans and bringing a deep moan from her lover, she lowered her mouth to his large balls. Even these were too large for her. With most men, and there had been many, she could take one and then the other nut into her mouth and taste the delicious flavour of the sweat. But she had to be satisfied - and satisfy her boyfriend - with sucking on each ball and washing the ballsac with her tongue.

Robin's own cock was hard and rigid and leaking lots of precum. Ollie pulled her up beside him on the bed and their tongues duelled again. Robin found that Ollie's new beard itched and tickled her face. She was not sure she liked his new, hard, look - but it was not her place to complain. It was her place to bring joy to her man, and especially to his cock. And certainly, to receive joy as well. Ollie reached his hand down and grasped her pretty dicklette in his hand. She arched her back and fluttered her eyelids in delight. She pressed her cockette into his hand as he slowly fisted her. Ollie rarely touched her boy clit! And he certainly never sucked it!

As she slid her cock back and forth through his fist, Ollie asked, "Have you cum today?"

"Only five or six times!," she giggled. "But I still have lots of sissy cream left!" Robin was left panting as the archer reached over to the night stand and then handed her the jar of lube. She knelt between his legs and took a large dollop of the jelly and began to coat the length of his hard cock, and working large amounts around his glans. Ollie then pushed her to the bed and raised his girlyboy lover's ass high. He used two and then three fingers to push large amounts of the lube into her ass. She was still loose from wearing the butt plug all evening.

When they were ready, Ollie lay beside her and they kissed and fondled each other, letting their passionate heat rise again. When Robin could stand it no more, she whispered, "Fuck me! Oh please, fuck me!" into his ear. Ollie knelt between her legs. He looked over at the other bed and saw that his teammate had his own sissy's legs spread wide and was vigorously pumping her ass. Ollie placed the head of his own dick at the entrance to Robin's love pit and slowly pressed forward.

Robin gripped the sheets tightly so as to not be pushed further back the bed. Though her ass was loose, her lover's cock was a monster and they needed patience to work it inside of her. Over the next few minutes, Robin stroked her lover's strong arms as they supported his body, and he concentrated on easing that cock inside her ass. She whispered sweet encouragements to him. The head slid inside her ass, and then slowly inch by inch by inch, the rest of the cock filled her up. It was not just one constant push. The bearded blond worked a couple more inches in, and then slid back. Each time he slid forward he gained a bit more ground.

And it hurt, god did it fucking hurt! Despite the lube, despite the butt plug, taking something this size strained her anal chute and it always god damn hurt - at first! But with eight inches inside her and Ollie now being able to set up a rhythm, sliding his cock in and out of her, the pain diminished, and a delightful pleasure took over. Certainly having her prostate regularly rubbed was part of it, but it was also just the sheer joy of the situation. She was a sissy and her purpose in life was to be right here, on the end of a hard cock, giving pleasure to a muscular alpha male. And doing so gave her the greatest pleasure of all!

As Ollie slowly sank another two inches inside her, she balled up her fists and began to hit him on the back. Oh, this felt SO fucking good she thought! Oh Christ, here it comes... here it comes! And she felt Ollie's big balls slap against her ass. And she knew that he had sunk all twelve inches deep inside her! Robin cried out as her balls tightened and then her sissy cum flew from her pricklette. She thrashed her head in joy! She relaxed her balled fists and instead she sank her scarlet nails into his back and then slashed his back in her frenzy!

Ollie drew his cock back six inches, and then thrust forward. He set up a fast pace of pistoning his cock deep into the sissy wonder's ass. Impaling her again and again! A grin spread across his face. Each time he had his cock deep inside "Robin's" ass, he just found himself grinning to himself and thinking "Fuck you Bruce, you sanctimonious bastard!"

Moments later, Ollie picked her up off of the bed and carried her to the other bed. Here, John had changed positions and had Jamie on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed. John was standing behind her, his cock thrust deep in her ass and fucking her furiously. Ollie set Robin down beside her fellow sissy and then sank his cock fully into her. The teammates fucked their sissies side by side!

Robin was in bliss! Her whole body thrummed in pleasure! She had a thick long hard cock ploughing in and out of her ass! She turned her head and looked at Jamie's face, just inches from hers. Jamie's makeup was a mess from the tears that slowly ran down her face. Robin used one hand to turn Jamie's face towards her to confirm that, yes, they were tears of joy! Jamie smiled weakly, and mouthed "I love you!" to Robin before opening her mouth. The two sissies shared a long enthusiastic kiss!

Their male... oh so VERY male... companions were both grunting and panting. They were each on the edge of cumming!

Suddenly a gentle trilling sound filled the room. "Shit" muttered both John and Ollie at the same time. John paused with his cock fully embedded in Jamie's ass and scrambled I the pocket of his pants which he had earlier tossed aside, retrieving a signalling device which he held up for Ollie to see.

"Damn, it's Bruce! Why does he always have to fuck everything up!"

"Ease up a bit there Ollie! I really doubt he knows you have your dick up his boy wonder's ass!" John grinned. "He says Amazo has an army of androids and they are tearing up New Jersey. He needs all league members quick!"

"Who fucking cares about New Jersey! I'm not done tearing up this sweet ass!" said Ollie, giving Robin's ass a playful slap as he thrust deep again.

"I just replied that we will be there in five minutes!"

"Oh crap! Well we'd better finish up here then!" Ollie grabbed both of Robin's hips and pulled her back hard onto his cock. John did the same, and Jamie cried out, "More! More! Make it bigger! Fuck me John! Ram me hard!"

It took just two more minutes, then Robin's own dicklette spurted another load of sissy cream into the already messy sheets as she felt her bowels filling with the archer's thick gooey man seed. Ollie's big balls produced a prodigious quantity of cum and he shot rope after rope after rope of jism into the sexy girlyboy's ass! Robin shuddered in sweet ecstasy!

Jamie let out her own gasps of pleasure as John emptied his balls into her ass! This was only the second time he had dumped a load into her anal canal, but she loved it! The Martian's body temperature was fifteen degrees higher than her own, so he truly heated up her ass with his cum!

When the two men pulled out of their sissies, their lovers fell to their knees and eagerly sucked the knobs of their cocks clean. They wanted more! They wanted to worship those cocks for hours and hours!

But in three minutes more, the boys were gone! Off to save the world again. That was their job.

And the sissies had done theirs! They had made their men happy. They had drained their balls, and looked good while they did it!

The two BFF's cuddled together on the bed for a few minutes. Both were constantly leaking cum from their stretched assholes. Another time, they might have spent several hours enjoying each other's company, but they were both exhausted.

Jamie was the first to use the washroom to tidy up a bit. When it was Robin's turn, she sat on the toilet and pushed out a large quantity of Ollie's cum into the bowl. She touched up her makeup, fluffed up her hair a bit and then returned to the bed area. She found her panties and put the rest of her clothes back on. She then placed a brief phone call.

Jamie was more or less back in shape, her makeup repaired. Jamie suddenly exclaimed, "Where are we?"

"The Roosevelt Hotel" replied Robin.

"Which city?"

"Gotham, silly! You didn't know?"

"No, John flew us here. I had no idea where we were meeting up and I lost track of time while we flew. I was teasing his cock through his uniform the entire time! Shit, I have to figure out how to get home to Metropolis!"

"I just called Alfred to pick me up," said Robin. "He hates seeing me after one of my dates, because he knows what I've been up to. In fact, you see that bit of cum in my hair? I left it there on purpose because I know it will embarrass the heck out of him!" Robin scrounged in her purse and came up with a joint. She lit it, took a hit and passed it to Jamie who took her own deep drag!

"But he is still a sweetie and will do anything for me. Especially after what I did for him earlier today!" Robin grinned as she thought back to the blow job she had finally, finally managed to seduce her butler into.

"We can drop you off at the bus station," Robin continued. "But I hope you have bus fare. I came out without any money!" The dark haired former side kick took a last draw from the joint before pinching it out.