Robin & Lisa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don't know."

"Yes you do. Just tell me. What does your heart say?"

Lisa felt a struggle to say the right thing, but nothing felt right. She sighed in frustration and finally stood up, "I can't. I'm sorry."

Robyn's eyes closed and she bit her lip feeling her heart sink once again. She rose from the loveseat stood next to Lisa towering next to her. She looked up at her misty eyed with a disappointed smile.

"You're so tall." Robyn said and wrapped her arm around neck. She lingered around her for while enjoying her face and Lisa smiled back at her. Robyn stood up on her toes and hugged Lisa cheek to cheek. She squeezed her tight letting her body come in contact with hers and feeling her heat.

Robyn looked at Lisa again and brought her face to hers and kissed her lips for the first time. Lisa kissed her back unsure if she wanted to or just to be polite. Either way, Robyn enjoyed the moment feeling her skin rise with goose bumps. Robyn broke away and came down on to her feet.

"You know how I feel, Yellow. I hope you find what you want soon. A girl can't wait forever." Robyn smiled rubbing a misty eye.

"I'm - "

"No, don't be." Robyn cut Lisa off shaking her head.

"So...I guess that's about it." Lisa said.

"Okay. Thank you for coming. It was so good to see you again." Robyn said giving Lisa a tight squeeze.

"Oh it was nothing. Maybe we could...do something together another time?" Lisa said halfheartedly.

"Oh." Robyn said caught off guard, "Uh, sure. Anytime."

"Well, I'll see you around, okay?"

"Bye." Robyn said waving her hand with a big smile.

Lisa turned and headed for the door, but her heart was still heavy. Part of it was guilt, but there was more. She reached for the doorknob and looked over her shoulder. Robyn stood behind her watching her with an endearing smile on her face.

"It was fun." Lisa said holding the door ajar.

"Hmm?"

Lisa closed the door and turned around staring at her hands gripped together and said with a smirk, "At the motel. It was fun."

"It was."

"Y'know, can we...I mean do you think something like that can happen?"

"Like what?"

"Y'know. Stuff. Like at the motel?"

"Really? Are you sure?" Robyn said with her heart beating like a hummingbird.

Lisa did not look up, but gave a nervous nod, "I think so."

Robyn pulled Lisa hands apart and looked up at her.

"Yes?" Robyn asked.

"Yes." Lisa said with a shy smile.

Robyn felt her heart quicken and skin flush with heat. Her eyes were wide and dilated gazing into Lisa's warm brown eyes. Robyn brought her hand to her face and placed it on Lisa's cheek. It was soft and warm and Lisa did not mind Robyn's sensual touch. In fact, Lisa placed her hand over Robyn's holding it close to her. Robyn smiled with an incredulous joy and succumbed to her passions.

Robyn raised herself on her toes and wrapped her free hand around Lisa's shoulder and gave the tall blonde a long and sweet kiss. Lisa felt Robyn's weight holding on to her shoulders and lowered her head down bringing Robyn's feet back to the floor. Without breaking their kiss, Robyn guided them back to the loveseat and brought her down to her level. She leaned into her and pushed her tongue into Lisa's mouth for the first time.

"Mmmmm..." Lisa sighed and arched her back, but Robyn adjusted herself keeping her tongue inside her mouth.

Robyn felt their tongues meet and Lisa did not shy away from the encounter. The kiss felt normal. Natural. There was nothing wrong about it even though she knew she was kissing another woman and kissed her back like another lover would.

Robyn reached under her T-shirt and ran her hand up to her left breast. Her hand met the bra and she reached underneath covering her palm over her bare flesh. She fondled it in her hand feeling the fullness fill her hand while letting her areola grow firming with each passing second.

The women broke their bond as Robyn pulled her head away pulling a couple of thin strands of spittle off the women's lips. Robyn drew her lower lip into her mouth while looking at Lisa. She looked accepting and inviting and eager awaiting what was to come next. Robyn grasped Lisa's t-shirt and pulled it up over her head which Lisa allowed willingly. Robyn took notice to Lisa's long yellow hair as she pulled the shirt off of it. It was long and straight like a gold banner tossing and fluttering in the wind. She reached for it and ran her fingers through it with an unconscious smile.

"You like it?" Lisa said and Robyn giggled and came in close again let her kiss answer her question.

The two continued to kiss passionately breaking their seals from time to time to take a hot breathy exhale. Robyn reached behind Lisa and undid her bra and pulled it off. She immediately cupped and fondled both breasts feeling Lisa's excitement in her firm nipples. Robyn broke off and began kissing her way down Lisa's neck and reaching her breasts and taking a nipple into her steamy mouth.

"Mmmm..." Lisa sighed at the sensation. She could feel Robyn's tongue wiggling and caressing her inside her mouth and her body responded.

A warm wave rippled over Lisa's skin that seemed to radiate to her nipples and clitoris. They all began to grow fuller and the heat grew intently in her pussy. Robyn continued suckling at her nipple while her other hand began to unbutton her shorts. Lisa had one hand stroking Robyn's hair and the other was playing with her other taut nipple. Robyn loosened Lisa's shorts and slid her hand inside her panties. Lisa closed her eyes in embarrassment, but parted her legs allowing Robyn room to touch her where she pleases.

Robyn's hand felt the trimmed pussy between her legs and found her pointed clitoris and her panty wet pussy. Her outstretched index and middle fingers raked across her clitoris and Lisa let out a heavy sigh. Robyn stroked Lisa back and forth slowly and Lisa responded pressing Robyn's head tight on her breast.

"Oooohhh..." Lisa moaned almost painfully with her eyes shut tight with a crinkled brow.

Robyn felt the quivering muscle in Lisa's arm squeezing and decided not to tease her. She bit down on her nipple and began pumped her hand up and down between Lisa's legs. Lisa began to pant heavily matching Robyn's strokes. Lisa's legs began to close in on her hand, but Robyn continued at a frenzied pace.

"Aaahh..." Lisa sighed deep within her body followed by lustful moans peaking Robyn's sexual appetite. She bit down harder on her nipple and stroked Lisa's clitoris harder only to be stopped by her legs squeezing tightly together and her hand grabbing her wrist.

"MMMmmmmm..." Lisa convulsed still feeling the ripples of her orgasm and holding Robyn's hand away from her over sensitive clitoris.

Robyn released Lisa's tit and pulled her head off her breast. She brushed her hair off her face and looked at Lisa who had her eyes closed riding her orgasm to its fullest. Robyn leaned in and kissed her on the lips and Lisa opened her eyes with a blissful smile.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Robyn said.

Lisa smiled and reached out and stroked Robyn's hair and said, "Thank you."

Robyn took Lisa's hand and rubbed it against her cheek and kissed it. She stood up and gently tugged Robyn's arm to stand.

"Don't thank me yet, sweet Yellow. We're not done yet."

"But I came." Lisa said standing on her feet.

"I know. Don't you want to come again?" Robyn said putting her wet fingers into her mouth.

"I don't know if I can."

"Well let's find out. Either way, it'll be fun." Robyn said smiling and guiding her into the bedroom.

The room was dim but Lisa could see the excited smile on Robyn's face when she sat down on her bed.

"I hope you don't mind." Robyn said as she unbuttoned her jeans and took her clothes off. She pulled her t-shirt up and over her revealing her lacy white bra holding in her ample breasts.

"Are those real?"

It was a question she heard so often that made annoyed her every time, but not this time. "Why don't you see for yourself?"

Lisa watched her standing in front of her while she finished pulling her jeans off her legs. Lisa rose and stood in front of her with a shy smile.

"Go ahead. It's okay." Robyn said smiling up at Lisa.

Lisa brought her hands up about to touch her, but looked at Robyn just to make sure.

"Um-hmm." Robyn said with a nod.

Lisa gently held them in her hands and her smile faded. Her shyness was gone and curiosity replaced it trying to determine if they were real.

"This might help." Robyn said and undid her bra letting Lisa pull it off.

There was no sexual excitement for Lisa, but Robyn drifted into to bliss feeling Lisa prod and fondle her boobs.

"I didn't notice it the first time, but you have a great body." Lisa said rubbing Robyn's large areolas in circular motion.

"Yours ain't so bad either, my yellow giraffe." Robyn said wrapping her arms behind Lisa's neck. "Remember what I said I wanted to do to you back at the motel?"

"Yeah, but you already did me. I told you I came."

Robyn rolled her eyes with a smile and held up her two fingers, "Yeah I did you with these two fingers, but I said I wanted to fuck you."

"We haven't been?"

Robyn shook her head with a sly grin and slid her hands down Lisa's back, down to her unbuttoned shorts and pulled them off her hips. She dropped down to her knees still smiling up at Lisa while she watched with a touch of apprehension. Lisa lifted her feet allowing Robyn to pull her shorts and panties off her ankles then rose on to her knees bringing her head close between Lisa's legs. Lisa looked down at Robyn still smiling back and wrapping her arms around her naked thighs.

"Oh my god." Lisa said covering her face with a gleeful embarrassment.

Robyn lifted her chin up under Lisa's pussy and stuck her tongue out touching her moistened labia and dragging it across her pink folds up to her clitoris.

"Ohh.." Lisa murmured and dropping her hands on top of Robyn's head as her knees buckled from the sensation.

Robyn pushed her face deeper between Lisa's legs lapping at her pussy and flicking her clitoris every now and then. Lisa's knees buckled lower as well as her back using Robyn to prop her upright. She closed her eyes and dropped her jaw flinching every time her clitoris touched Robyn's tongue.

Robyn had reached into her lacy white panties stroking her already wet pussy. She masturbated riding her orgasm near its peak but never allowing it to come and pulling her head out from under Lisa's legs. Lisa stood upright again catching her breath while Robyn rose to her feet with a wet smile.

"Did you like that?" Robyn said.

"Oh, yeah." Lisa said with a breathy giggle. Her face was glistening with a radiant glow.

"Wanna taste your pussy?" Robyn said sticking out her tongue.

"No." Lisa said retracting and turning her head away.

"C'mon. Kiss my sticky mouth!" Robyn said playfully and leaned in to her until they both toppled on top of the bed. Robyn brought her face close with her protruding tongue and found the moment to insert it in to Lisa's mouth. Lisa semi-resisted and moaned a stifled protest, but the tongue was already in her mouth and she succumbed.

Lisa tasted the saltiness her own pussy mixed with Robyn's saliva. She never imagined experiencing one or the other, but at the moment, nothing mattered and everything seemed acceptable.

Robyn rose off Lisa's body and wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

"Wait one second." Robyn said with a pointed finger.

Robyn climbed off her and knelt down in front of her dresser to open the bottom drawer. Lisa propped herself up on her elbow watching her pulling out a tangle of belts. Robyn closed the drawer and swung around holding under the darkened room what looked like a bunch of black straps.

"Look." Robyn said with smile.

"What's that?" Lisa said concerned.

"What do you think, stupid?" she said coming closer to Lisa, "Haven't you seen one of these before?"

Lisa sat up and looked into Robyn's hands. Among the black straps she could now see two dildos attached to it. "A strap-on?" she said with gasp.

"Um-hmm."

"Two dildos? Is the other one for the butt?"

"Why? You want me to buttfuck you?."

"No." Lisa said shaking her head with a polite grimace.

"Don't worry, Yellow. One's for you, wherever you want it, and one's for my cunt. Why should you have all the fun, hmm?"

Lisa picked it up and examined it with a definite curiosity while Robyn pulled off her panties and tossing them aside. Lisa looked up at Robyn and smirked.

"Yes?" Robyn said.

Lisa nodded approvingly and handed the strap-on back to Robyn. She took it and stepped into it like putting on a pair of shorts pulling it up her legs. Lisa watched intently paying close attention to the dildo inserted into Robyn's pussy. The protruding dildo hung taut and at attention in front of pussy. As if anticipating, Lisa felt her own pussy getting wet and moist.

"How does it feel?" Lisa said.

"Cool at first, but your hot cunt will warm it up fast." Robyn said tightening the straps on her waist.

"How many other girls have you used that on?"

Robyn smirked, "Ready?"

Lisa hopped up on all fours on the bed and whipped her head around to look at the girl about to fuck her. Robyn admired her pose with her knees bent and her breast hanging in the air. Her ass was a nice smooth curve up to her arching back to her pretty face look back at her. Robyn stood on her knees on the bed behind Lisa and reached her arms down Lisa's creamy back. She reached under and cupped her hanging breast and put her cheek against her back.

"Mmmm..." Robyn sighed taking in Lisa's body.

Robyn slid her hands down her stomach and placed them on her butt cheeks. She parted them gently opening and lowered her face down stroking her anus with her tongue.

"Mmm...please, not there." Lisa said.

"It's okay. Just a little lick." Robyn said and quickly resuming her licking.

Lisa dropped her head down on to the bed not disliking the sensation, but worried over her own cleanliness while Robyn tongued her hole without giving it a second thought. Robyn finished with a kiss to her anus and stood back on her knees, "You have such a nice ass."

Lisa covered her eyes with her hands, but smiled at the kind words.

"I do love your ass, but I really want to fuck you missionary-style. Do you mind lying on your back?"

Lisa turned over to a comfortable position with her knees propped up in the air as Robyn watched her bounce in anticipation. Lisa smiled and Robyn giggled wrapping her hands around her thighs. She brought the strap-on closer to Lisa's pussy and raised her legs on to her shoulders. The head pressed on Lisa's labia as Robyn grabbed the cock and adjusting it to the correct position. Robyn heaved Lisa's body up lifting her body off the bed then bringing her down letting the cock penetrate her. Robyn brought her body down into Lisa plunging the strap-on inside let the women's bodies meet.

"Ohhhh..." Lisa cried out arching her back off the bed and putting a finger between her teeth.

"Yeah." Robyn murmured, feeling the strap-on digging inside her pussy as well.

Robyn began pumping her body rhythmically fucking the tall blonde amid the panting and whimpers from both of them. Her eyes were wide open soaking in all of Lisa's naked glory. She watched her breasts heave back and forth and bite her finger with a pained expression on her face. Soon, the pain turned to bliss as Lisa gripped fistfuls of the bedcovers and moaned without a furrow on her brow. The pleasure on her face was undeniable and it filled Robyn with an immense joy.

"Mmmmmm..." Robyn whimpered loud and leaned harder into Lisa.

Lisa opened her eyes and saw Robyn grimace on a brink of an orgasm. "Yeah. Fuck me Robyn."

Lisa's words had sent Robyn over the edge. They were familiar but at the same time it sounded so real.

"AAhhhhhhh...." Robyn sang falling into a state of bliss and Lisa came right behind her taking in her infectious moaning.

"Haaahhh..."

The women panted together as Robyn collapsed down on to Lisa's body. Her head lied on her sweaty chest and Lisa wrapped her arms around the Robyn still heaving body. Lisa stroked her hair and began to giggle uncontrollably when Robyn joined it as well. The women lied together allowing each other to catch their breaths.

"You mind if I rest her for a bit?" Lisa said.

"Of course. As long as you like." Robyn said gently rising and pulled the strap-on out of Lisa's body.

Robyn stood up and began taking off the strap-on when Lisa interjected, "Wait. Could you put it inside me again? Y'know, while we rest?"

"Okay." Robyn smiled happy to oblige her.

Lisa turned to her side and Robyn inserted the strap-on back inside and spooned her close. Robyn wrapped her arms around her and squeezed her bringing Lisa's hands over her. The two women did not speak and eventually dozed off in to the night.

Robyn awoke in the middle of the night to find Lisa was no longer in bed with her and blanket over her naked body. She sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Yellow? Are you here?"

She pulled the blanket off her and noticed the strap-on was still attached to her waist. She quickly loosened the straps and wiggled the cock out of her body dropping it to the floor and stepping over to the bathroom to see if she was there, but it too was dark and empty. She walked into the living room and looked over at the sofa, "Yellow?"

She clicked on the lights and nobody was in the room. The candles were gutted and Lisa's bra and t-shirt were gone leaving Robyn feeling a hole in her heart. She sighed hopelessly feeling sorry for herself and walked over to the kitchen. A magnetic whiteboard hung on her refrigerator and written in big words it read:

Thank you for the wonderful evening. -- Yellow.

Robyn grinned ear to ear and felt an injection of joy and felt her heart flutter in her chest. She giggled and giggled replaying her golden haired lover's session in her mind. She went to the coffee table and snatched her cellphone and strode back into the bedroom. She crouched down on her knee again by the dresser and opened the bottom drawer and took out the pocket rocket that was gifted to her. She snagged the strap-on and dove into bed again. She dialed her voicemail and played Lisa's message again listening to her moaning and knowing it was for her. She licked the strap-on that was in Lisa's body tasting the dried remnants of her pussy and turned on the pocket rocket. Robyn opened her legs and heard Lisa cried out to fuck her from the phone as she gave the strap-on another lick.

"I can't wait for the next time, Yellow." Robyn said with a smile and buzzed her clitoris to another blissful orgasm.

12