Robin Becomes Robin Ch. 02

Story Info
The boy wonder no more.
5.9k words
4.53
30.1k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,062 Followers

The lights came up and Robin found himself looking around the room again. Nothing had changed from the night before, but now he had complete control of his body again. He sat up slowly and felt the weight on his chest shift as his new breasts moved with him. He swung his feet over the edge of the bed and stood slowly.

He was still a little unsteady on his feet, being new to four inch heels, but he found that he could walk in them almost naturally after only a few steps. He wandered around the room and found that the door was locked from the outside, which was no surprise, but that the other two doors were not locked.

The first led to a large bathroom, complete with sunken tub and large shower stall, toilet, with the seat bolted down, and a bidet, he had seen them in Europe during one of his trips with Bruce, but that was all. The counter was covered with all of the accessories and cosmetics that a girl would need, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, foundation, mascara, lipstick, perfume, and a myriad of other makeup items that he was familiar with from his days in the circus, but how to apply them for a girl was a total mystery.

He turned on the shower and stripped off his costume. Standing before the full length mirror on the wall of the bathroom Dick saw the extent of the changes that his body had undergone. His hair was still black, but now it was longer, it hung down to his mid back. There was green ribbon holding it back from his face and his bangs were cut straight across. His eyes were now ice blue and the shape of his face was now softer and more heart shaped. His nose was smaller and button like, his lips were fuller and looked to be puffier. His ears were even pierced with small diamond studs, three in each lobe. He touched his face, like it was a strangers, but the pressure on his skin told him that it was real.

He looked down at the rest of his body. He could not be sure, but he looked smaller, maybe only five foot two. He was waspishly thin; he could almost put his hands around his waist and have them meet. His legs were long for his body, but thin and wiry, his breasts caught most of his attention, they were smaller than he had first thought, but still bigger than he thought a body like this could support. They were mostly nipple, large and puffy. He grasped them and hefted them and a tingle ran through his entire body to centre at his groin.

He looked down at the space between his thighs, there was nothing showing between his legs. They had somehow taken his penis and replaced it with a slit. He ran his fingers over the outer lip and another shock ran through him, much better than the one Catwoman gave him last night, and the slit flowered open. He stared at the reflection in shock as the woman before him stared back. There was no doubt about it; they had turned him into a woman.

Dick did not know how long he stood there, one hand on his breast the other spreading his lower lips open, but eventually the mirror started to fog up and he remembered the shower was running. He pulled himself away fogged reflection and staggered to the shower. He stepped into the scalding water and sat down. He could not help himself, he started to cry. He hoped that the shower would hide his tears, but nothing could hide the sobs that shook his shoulders. As he cried, he felt a presence in the shower with him and looked up to see a young woman that vaguely resembled Catwoman.

"It's all right sweetie." She soothed as she sat beside Robin and pulled the naked sobbing girl to her breasts. "I got here as soon as I could after the system told me you were up. I didn't expect you to be up for another hour. I know that there are a lot of things that you are going to have to get used to, but I will help you."

"How could you do this to me?" He screamed through his sobs.

"Be grateful that I did." She told him sternly. "At least you are still only eighteen. The other two wanted to turn you into an eighty one year old man. Think what that would do to you. You may still be a man, but you would not be able to one tenth of the things that you do now. I even programmed the nanites to give you the body and muscle memory of both gymnastics and ballet."

Robin stopped sobbing but kept crying softly. He had lost everything that he had. There was no way that he could go back to his old life like this. What would Bruce and Barb think? The young Catwoman just held him to her and crooned soft words of comfort to him until he got control of himself.

"I guess I should thank you for keeping me young, but I just can't." He said at last.

"I understand," she replied softly. "But know that I did what I did because I didn't want you to lose all your life. You and Batman never took a life and I couldn't let them steal yours. Now come on, let's get you cleaned up and dressed, you have a lot to learn."

"Can't we just stay like this a little while longer?" Robin asked, snuggling into her naked breasts.

"Yes sweetie, but you need to be ready for one more thing." Catwoman said softly, stroking his wet hair. "When the others get up, they are going to flip a switch in the control room and turn your brain into that of a woman. You will think and act like an eighteen year old woman. There is nothing I can do to stop them."

"But..."


"Now hush and let me finish." Catwoman commanded. "It will be easier for you to adjust as in a woman's body if you have the mind to go with it. We will still have to teach you a lot, but it will be easier for you to handle your body and drives if you think like a woman. They can't hear us in the shower, just see us, so let me explain.

"I am the only one who knows who you really are and who Bruce is and that information is safe with me. The nanites that they have used will alter your personality, but not like they think. After they went to bed last night I locked in the changes that will be used on you. They think that you will be turned into some mindless bimbo only out to get laid. What will really happen is that your memory and intelligence will increase and your libido will probably double or more as will your stamina. You will love sex and you will cum at the drop of a hat, but you will be able to control yourself to keep from fucking anything that crosses your path.

"The ideas that they had were truly disgusting and the only work you would be suitable for would be some third rate whorehouse in Mexico where anything, and I mean Anything goes. When they change you, you will have to act like they want until you get out of here, it won't be long. Just act like the slut party girl until they release you. After you get back to Bruce for a while, you can go back to being the brilliant young woman that I have programmed the machines to make you. Just pretend that Bruce fixed the programming but couldn't get the nanites out.

"Now just relax and let the water wash away your tears."

Robin cried softly in Catwoman's arms and she rocked him gently making soothing noises until he relaxed and the tears stopped.

"Why did you do this to me?" Robin asked softly, without tears.

"Because it was the most humane thing I could talk them into."

"But Catwoman, why..."

"Call me Selena." She told him.

"Selena, why a young woman, it would have been kinder to let them kill me than to leave..."

"No." Selena said firmly. "Death is not preferable to what we have done to you. You are still a young person with a full life ahead of her. You just have to adjust your thinking a little. Your life will proceed, just not as you planned."

Robin could feel her hands stroking his hair and working their way down his female body. The soft skin contact was starting to excite him. He felt his nipples start to harden and the feeling he had between his legs when he touched himself in front of the mirror came back, only stronger.

"What have you done to yourself?" He asked quietly, wiggling slightly as her hands reached around him and cupped his breasts.

"The same machines that turned your body into this," she said, pinching a nipple slightly and hearing him moan, "made some changes to us as well. We now have the bodies of twenty year old women, all three of us. Stand up."

Robin obeyed the command and Selena stood beside him and he looked at her closely. She was indeed the same woman she had been, but the body was much firmer and stronger. She took his hand and placed it on her breast. Robin looked up at the slightly taller woman and suddenly lunged at her.

Selena was taken aback by the sudden movement and before she could do anything to brace herself, Robin had attached herself to the left nipple and sucked hard. Selena moaned in pleasure as Robin grabbed the other breast with one hand and with the other drove two fingers deep into Selena's pussy.

The sudden unexpected contact pushed Selena directly into orgasm and she cried out in delight as Robin's small hands worked her pussy expertly. A thumb circled Selena's clit and two middle fingers reached up and stroked her G-spot. Selena grabbed Robin's shoulders and held on for dear life as the orgasm rocked her to her very core. She spiraled even higher when Robin bit down on the nipple in her mouth gently and reached around behind her to tickle Selena's rosebud.

"GGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDD I'M CCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG." She screamed as the finger drove into her backside and the thumb mashed her clit hard.

Robin held the convulsing woman up and continued to wiggle her fingers. She didn't know what came over her, but suddenly she was extremely horny. She could feel her juices running down her thighs, despite the scalding hot water raining down upon them. She felt Selena's nails dig into her back and she came from the pain.

Selena came down from the sudden high and pulled Robin's fingers from her body with regret.

"Why did you do that?" She asked breathless.


"I had too," Robin replied sinking to her knees. "I think they flipped the switch. I can feel my brain working faster and I have analyzed your plan. It will work, but I have to show them that I am the slut party girl since you said they are watching. If I didn't do anything, they would become suspicious. So in that case, I'd better eat your pussy." And she buried her face between Selena's legs, driving her tongue deep into the moist folds there.

Selena only groaned and grabbed onto Robin's head and held on tight. She tried to pull her back, but Robin had attached herself to Selena's cunt and was sucking hard. The pain was delicious. It sent Selena into another series of screaming orgasms.

Robin slid her soft hands up Selena's tight thighs and gripped her firm buttocks. Her face was moving back and forth between Selena's thighs and her tongue never stopped moving, lapping the overflowing portal above her mouth. Her grip on Selena was surprisingly strong and it was the only thing keeping Selena on her feet.

Selena was screaming nonstop as Robin forced her from one plateau to another, her tongue wiggling in Selena's moist depths, her hands rhythmically squeezing her cheeks and Robin's nose rubbing her clit. After the fourth orgasm, Selena finally succeeded in pushing Robin away from her wet snatch and she collapsed onto the bench they had been seated on.

Robin continued to kneel before her, the look of an expectant puppy on her face.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked softly with a worried look.

"No sweetie," Selena gasped, fighting for breath. "You did wonderful, but I need a rest for a minute, then I can do you."

"You already did, by letting me eat you." Robin said smiling brightly.

Selena extended a hand and pulled Robin up into an embrace. "I have never cum that hard that fast before, you really are talented."

"Well, I just did to you what I want done to me." Robin said earnestly. "Besides, Dick was fairly good at eating pussy."

"You said Dick?" Selena asked suddenly.

"Yes, I am Robin now, Robin Grayson." The young woman standing before her in the shower said confidently. "And I am super horny."

"Well, we can't have that." Selena said with an evil grin, not just for the camera. "Let's go to the playroom and see what we can do to fix that little problem." She turned off the shower and led the dripping crime-fighter from the palatial bathroom to the other unlocked door of her suite and pushed Robin into it.

This room was indeed a playroom. There were sexual toys all over the place. There was an incredible assortment of dildos, plugs, whips, restraints, and costumes lining the walls. The bed was enormous; it could easily sleep four or five people, and plenty of room to play. Selena led Robin over to the dildo section of the wall and waved at selection.

"Pick the ones that you want to be used on you first." Selena instructed her. "The other girls are on the way down here now and they are gonna want to play with this fabulous new body of yours, so let me pop your cherry first and get you ready. Now don't pick anything to large, you have to work up to it."

Robin picked out a good size fake cock and handed it to Selena.

"That one may be a little too big to start with." Selena informed her, but Robin simply held it front of Selena's groin and knelt down and slid it all the way into her throat. "Take it easy sweetie, we have all day."

"Not a chance," Robin said as she slid it out of her mouth. "I need this inside of me now, so strap this thing on and fuck me damn it." She turned around on her knees and wiggled her plump behind at the started villainess. Selena stood and stared for a second as Robin reached between her legs and using two fingers spread her lips and slipped her middle finger inside her wet snatch. The soft squelching sound and the moan of delight that Robin made were enough to get Selena moving.

She moved quickly to the wall and pulled down a harness. She stepped into it and synched it up tight before applying the dildo to the connection. Stepping up behind the delightfully twisting bottom of the former boy wonder Selena sank the full length of the toy deep into the waiting sheath.

Robin screamed in pleasure as the invading cylinder tore her hymen from her and spread the muscles of her virgin cunt. Bracing her hands on the floor, Robin pushed back to make sure that the plastic penis was fully seated and then started to furiously fuck herself on the delightful column.

Selena gripped her waist and started thrusting hard into the beautiful body kneeling before her. Robin moaned in delight and pushed back even harder than Selena was thrusting. Her increased libido was taking over and the pleasure was more than Robin had ever known. Neither looked up as the door to the playroom opened and a very naked Harley Quinn and equally naked Pamela Isley strode confidently into the room.

"Look at that Harley honey," Pamela said taking in the scene. "Looks like the party started without us."

"That's terrible Pammy," Harley responded, picking up a paddle. "Not fair Selena, you started without us."

"I just got her pussy cherry; there are still two more to take." Selena grunted as she kept driving in and out of Robin's tight sheath. "She wouldn't take no for an answer."

"No, I wouldn't, so would you guys join us or shut the damn door on your way out." Robin panted; forcing herself back on the pillar Selena wore, trying to drive it deeper into her. Her impertinence cost her, as a slap on the butt cheek echoed in the room.

"You behave yourself young woman." Ivy said sternly, only to look up in disbelief as Robin grunted and then moaned in delight.

"Don't tease me; spank me like you mean it." Robin demanded, twisting her butt at Ivy as she kept on thrusting against Selena.

Ivy looked startled and then turned in surprise as Harley handed her a riding crop from the collection on the wall.

"Go ahead, and beat the little slut." She said stepping in front of Robin and settling down with Robin's face deep between thighs. Harley sighed in delight as Robin stuck her tongue out and began to lick and suck the delicate opening presented to her and then wailed in delight as the crop struck her cheeks again.

Selena slid back out of Robin and let Pam have her way with the twisting behind before her. Every time the crop struck Robin was pushed forward into Harley's honeypot. Harley grabbed handfuls of Robin's hair and used them to control her like reins on a horse.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH, you have to try this slut's mouth." Harley moaned as Robin pushed her face still deeper into the V of her thighs. "I think we made her tongue to long, AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE." Harley screamed and started to convulse as Robin sent her over the edge, burying not only her tongue but also using her nose on Harley's clit.

Pamela continued to strike Robin's dimpled ass as it waved before her. The riding crop cutting deeply into the soft flesh and Robin only moaned and dripped her own juices down her thighs until one particularly hard swipe caught her at the junction of thigh to ass and made contact with her snatch. Robin screamed in combination of pain and pleasure as she came, actually squirting her cum out and down to her feet.

"Did you just cum, you little bitch." Pamela went into a rage striking the abused behind kneeling before her, each impact causing Robin to orgasm again and squirt still more of her pleasure onto the carpet. "You aren't supposed to be enjoying this." Finally Selena grabbed her arm in mid swing. Pamela turned angrily on her and paused only when Selena handed her the strap on.

"You don't want to break her yet." Selena said calmly. "Punish her ass with this. That cherry still needs to go."

Pamela smiled evilly and grabbed the still dripping cock and strapped the belt around herself. Harley was lost in her own world and Robin was still working her tongue and fingers in and out of the writhing blonde. Pam dropped down behind Robin and grabbed the hot red cheeks, pulling them apart sharply she lined up with Robin's rosebud and drove deep in one stroke.

Robin screamed into Harley's cunt and Harley came yet again. Pam just started fucking the girl kneeling before her thinking the scream was one of pain, not noticing that Robin was driving her hips back as hard as she had for Selena. The reprogramming that Selena had done of the nanites worked, causing Robin to be able to relax and take an ass fucking like she had been doing it for years. Robin in the meantime had slipped one hand up to her own clit and the other to Harley's asshole. As she bounced up and down in orgasm, she landed right on Robin's extended fingers driving them deep into herself.

Harley screamed again, only to have it cut off as Selena sat down on her face. Harley slid her tongue up into the brunette's bald snatch as she leaned down and kissed Pamela. Their tongues met and drifted back and forth fighting for superiority. Selena reached down and started to pull Pamela's distended nipples causing her to moan into Selena's mouth.

Their orgasms started with Robin. She shrieked in delight into Harley's pussy as she came, still ejaculating. Harley arched her back off the floor driving her pulsing hole into Robin's mouth as she reached her own release. She sucked hard on Selena's clit taking her over the edge, causing Selena to tighten her grip on Pamela's nipples and dig her nails into the soft breasts she was tormenting. Pamela drove forward with her hips as she spasmed in delight.

They continued for hours, each of her captors had each of her holes repeatedly. They danced beneath her tireless tongue, ringing orgasm after orgasm out of them. They daisy chained until each had tasted everyone else, they traded strap-ons and fucked each other senseless, but always Robin was on the receiving end, but every time they tried to restrain her, she changed the direction of the party. Robin's quickly developed plan required her to be free and she kept pushing them further and faster, using her heightened libido against them, working them past the point of exhaustion.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,062 Followers
12