Robin Bound

Story Info
Robin gets a little tied up.
1.7k words
3.84
31.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin couldn't wait to get home. They had gone out to dinner with friends; but now she was where she really wanted to be. In her room in the dark in the arms of Anthony. Her Anthony. They had only been together for a few months and she couldn't believe how much her world suddenly revolved around him. How much she waited for him to call. To hear his voice. To feel his breath on her skin just moments before he moved in to kiss her.

Their tongues intertwined in the moonlight of the bedroom she had grown up in as he ran his fingers through her shoulder length brown hair. Taking her head into his hands as they kissed, his tongue snaking down her neck as his hands moved down her body running down her back; coming to rest on her ass groping her through her skirt. Robin was a bit thick at 5'2" and 140 lbs.; but at 21 years old it was now with Anthony that Robin was comfrotable dressing and acting how she had always wanted. She knew no matter what she did he'd love her anyway. The dirtier she was; the more he seemed to like her.

Right here in the dark she was still wearing all her clothes as they fondled and groped one another. A headband holding her hair back, her army jacket with her t-shirt under it, her short little denim skirt and on her feet her Converses. She always thought sneakers looked silly with skirts; but Anthony liked it. And she liked pleasing Anthony. Pulling away from her she watched as he pulled off his jacket and tossed it aside before doing the same with his shirt. Then grabbing her about the waist he was kissing her again. She felt his hand tighten in her hair.

She loved it when he took control. Loved the way he used her as he slowly moved her head down his bare chest as she worked her tongue over his naked flesh. Down his stomach until he forced her down on her knees asking her if she wanted to suck his cock. She looked up at him as innocently as she could telling him yes. To which he told her he knew she wanted to. That all dirty girls love sucking dick. She sat and watched as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock.

It smacked her across her face as he did so and his hand returned to her hair as he pushed her into his groin. She knew what he wanted. And what she wanted too as she began licking and sucking his his hips, his hairy balls; and finally his cock. He yanked on her hair just longenough for it to hurt a little and told his slut to open her mouth. Robin loved being talked down to during sex. Loved being treated like a whore as she spread her lips and Anthony filled her mouth with his six inch cock.

Standing over her he let Robin do most of the work, only occasionally tugging on her hair to fuck her face. Letting her know who was in control. Robin loved feeling used as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth while she sucked on him, circling her tongue around his shaft; teasing his foreskin with flick after flick while he called her his dirty little whore. She was and she knew it as she drooled a bit while sucking him off.

With another pull of hair hair he looked down at her and told her what a great little cocksucker she was. She smiles and tells him she's had alot of practice. He asks her if she likes sucking dick and she nods her head before moving forward to take him into her hungry mouth again. She only gets a taste however before he pulls her away. He orders her to take off her skirt and she does while he walks over to her closet.

She doesn't know what he is doing as he looks over at her from the darkness and tells her to lose the panties too. She does feeling silly standing there in just her jacket, t-shirt; and sneakers. She gets a thrill as he comes at her in the dark. She feels so vulnerable. But she trusts him. Roughly he grabs her by the wrist and pulls her arm toward him. He knows she likes a little pain. She shivers a bit as something soft brushes against her wrist.

He is tying something to her hand. One of her scarves she thinks. He doesn't ask. He just takes her other hand and ties them together. He tells her little sluts like her like being tied up. She had always thought about it; but never tried it before. The scarf is around her wrists pretty tight. She feels his hand move to her bare pussy as he suckles on her neck. There'll be a hickey there tomorrow she thinks. He's rubbing her and Anthony tells her how wet she is. How the "little slut" must want to be fucked. He tells her to ask him to fuck her. She does.

With that he grabs her bound hands and brings her down to her knees. He keeps ahold of her as he leads her on her knees to her bed and bends her over it. He asks her again if she wants him to fuck her. She says yes and he smacks her ass hard. She lets out a small cry of pain and behind her Anthony laughs. He gives her another whack and another. She's beginning to enjoy her spanking as he tells her to beg him for it. She moans for him to please fuck her. He lets her ass have it again and she playfully wiggles it. It stings and she feels her pussy dripping more. She really is a dirty girl she thinks. She asks him to please fuck his slut. He rakes his fingernails down her back sending chills through her.

Robin can feel Anthony positioning himself behind her. He grabs her by the thighs and spreads her legs further apart as he grabs his cock and rubs it against her slippery entrance. He's teasing her and she knows he must be loving it. She begs him to fuck her. Instead she feels his fingers work their way inside her from behind. Anthony is really good with his fingers and he's working them in and out of her. She can feel an orgasm building as he rubs her most sensitive areas. She cries out as her body explodes and shudders. Anthony smiles and keeps working his fingers inside her. He loves making Robin squirm. Robin isn't sure how much more of it she can take.

That's when she suddenly feels Anthony thrust inside of her. Robin cries out and Anthony moves over her; whispering into her ear. Reminds his slut that her parents are asleep downstairs. He pushes into her harder, making her cry out again. He tells Robin her parents are going to hear if she can't be quiet. They'll know what a filthy little whore their daughter is. This excites her. Part of her loves the thought of everyone she knows knowing what a horny little slut she is. At the same time though she'd be very embarrassed. She tries to keep quiet as Anthony takes her from behind; her bound hands out in front of her while she is fucked. Anthony isn't helping however as he keeps stopping and then thrusting when she least expects it. Toying with her as he screws her. He tells her he'll help her be quiet and she feels him remove her headband.

He then tugs on her hair causing her mouth to open in pain. When it does he stuffs the headband into her mouth as he begins hammering in and out of her pussy. She's moaning now like a cheap little slut as he slides back and forth impaling her on his cock. She's never had sex this rough before; but she is loving it. Her body shakes and shudders in another orgasm as she rocks back on his hard cock as it slaps in and out of her vagina. He tells her to cum on his cock as she convulses on him and asks her if she's ready for his cum. She is and moans for him to cum inside of her. To fill his little slut with his cum. He does. She moans and nearly cums again as she feels Anthony explode inside her body filling her with sperm. She is glad she is on the pill. She loves the feeling of a cock cumming inside of her; but doesn't want to have any children yet.

Robin pants and moans as Anthony pulls out of her and she watches as he sits, falling back on her bed. He lazily removes the headband from her mouth and begins to untie her. She's hot and gets up onto her knees removing her jacket and shirt; exposing her breasts in the moonlight. She loves her big tits and toys with them a bit. She moves over to Anthony while only in her shoes and drops her head into his lap. She kisses his thighs while feeling his slimy cock on her face. Pulling her head up she takes him into her mouth again and cleans him off. She loves the taste of their shared juices. His sperm and her pussy. She wonders if all girls taste like this. She smiles devilishly to herself thinking of threesomes. Wonders if Anthony would be okay with that. If she would be. Climbing up onto the bed she kicks off her shoes and crawls into his arms. He kisses her on the head and tells Robin he loves her. She tells him the same as they drift off to sleep.

The next morning at breakfast Robin looks from Anthony to her parents; thinking about the night before. Wondering if they heard her cries while Anthony fucked her. They don't seem to be acting any different; so she dismisses the notion. She begins eating her bacon when her mother looks at her and asks with a knowing smile what the creaking noise upstairs was last night. Robin laughs and turns red, looking at Anthony who just shrugs his shoulders. Some help he is.