Robin Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave watched as Del began to perspire. Beads of sweat formed on her brow, on her chest and on her thighs. Her arched back met his with every stroke. She shuddered violently, screaming out as he pushed hard into Del's pussy. Droplets of perspiration landed on her breasts and Dave too was soaked in sweat. Finally, he too was cumming.

Del, already approaching another orgasm, felt the beads of perspiration run down her sides. She also felt Dave's cock pound into her. He was cumming. She wanted this man so much. She wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him into her. He couldn't get any deeper. His cock pulsated and semen ejected from the eye of his cock, filling his lover with his seed one more time.

"I love you."

"I love you too," they kissed hard again. Then rolling off Del, Dave gently drifted off to sleep, Del, tears streaming down her cheeks, caressed the man she loved so much, it hurt.

***

They sat upright as the apartment door burst open. John stood at the entrance, .22 revolver in hand. He was drunk, upset that his wife had finally left him for another. He had drunk far too much whiskey and decided it had to end. Standing in the doorway, he raised the gun and pulled the trigger.

BANG! BANG!

Dave fell back on the bed, not knowing what had hit him. One bullet went straight through his upper right arm, embedding itself in the wall, the second had entered his upper chest, ricochet off the inside of his shoulder blade and pierced his heart.

Del screamed at the horror. "This must be a dream… wake up, wake up," she repeated to herself.

"This ain't no dream bitch," shouted John, slurring every word. "If I can't have you, no-one can."

Del screamed as the reality hit her squarely in the face. She looked at Dave, a tear ran down his cheek. She suddenly realised he was fatally wounded. She took him in her arms and kissed his lips.

"I love you," she whispered, "I will always love you."

BANG! BANG!

BANG!

12