Robin Red Ass

Story Info
You awake, Robin?
1.1k words
3.9
22.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

"You awake, Robin?" I asked stroking my lover's brow and kissing him on his sweet lips.

He slowly opened his eyes looking so cool and I soon realised what he was doing beneath the duvet.

"I am fine, Pete thanks, it was so wonderful last night and do you know something? I can still; feel; that you are inside ,me."

"Hey! Let me do that! " I said raking the duvet off of him and seeing that ravishing torso again.

"With pleasure, Pete, you have made me so very horny."

"I thought maybe I had worn you out the way you slept like a log" I said gently stroking him there, my fingers teasing down to his balls.

"If anything you have made me more lusty than ever."

"I can see Robin," I replied giving his rising cock some more encouragement feeling the need to taste him once more after that delicious episode we both shared in the night.

"That is so nice, Pete - don't stop!"

"I have not intention of Robin" I said so enjoying the absolute wonderful feel of that lovely defined and so tempting cock. It was really divine, I simply adored to discover him all beneath once more, sitting on the edge of the bed, bending sideways so that I could get a sniff and taster.

It was lovely.

"You suck me beautifully Pete I do love you so much, tease my p-hole some more Huh?, I do so enjoy that. MMM it is sheer luxury to feel and to watch you do it to me

I just sucked deeply then paused letting it slowly build, teasing the p-hole constantly and so enjoying the smell and taste of Robins lovely hard throbbing cock.. There was something so nice and pungent and earthy, the taste of him drenching my mouth as I felt his pre-cum surf onto my tongue, licking it up and enjoying the feel of it run into my throat, it was such an intimate moment as it was before during the night when he came twice into my mouth as I sucked and balled him, still feeling the fullness in my mouth and the taste of his sweet cock as we kissed and tasted each other once more in our deep French kisses.

"I so want you again inside, Pete" he said, his wide open green eyes so asking of me.

"Then just turn over to our side with your ass facing me -so I can enjoy some foreplay first huh"?

"You sure that's alright, I don't want to be too greedy?" he whispered

"I don't think so because I am just as greedy - Just take a gander at this, Robin" I said, standing there for a moment, lifting my cock upright and proud to let him see.

"Okay I am convinced" he responded seeing my eight inched hard cock standing ripe and throbbing.

I got to work stretching his lovely firm ass cheeks wide apart - it had been so good seeing him in tight jeans but now seeing what is inside drives me crazy for it! And enjoying the smell and taste of him again, then leaning down , still stretching his cheeks wide apart, I licked and sucked every little crevice and especially that so wonderful tight hole , smothering it with my spit as I deep sucked and tasted. Never getting enough of pure unadulterated young ass.

"You taste of Pizza" I said, enjoying the nectar rolling inside my mouth.

"I am not surprised, the way you rubbed it into me in the bath last night Pete, I did enjoy that and the squirty cream episode too - and then us both eating it afterwards, I so enjoyed that Pete I really did.

"Just wait until you see what I have in mind for tonight's meal" I chuckled increasing the depth of my fingers inside him, twisting a little to open him out, running some lubricating cream inside to get is all nice and slippery for fucking, not too much but just enough to make it nice and fuckable.

Robin was a divine fuck, nice and warm and tight, he knew how to accommodate a good hearty cock inside him, he knew how to squeeze it inside which was so divine and when I came so strong it was like the force of a volcano, shaking and moving his ass like a jelly as we both simultaneously reached a wonderful lasting climax, with me wanking him at the same time, feeling that divine cock squirt in my palm.

It was sheer heaven and now, as I licked him up once more, after smothering my mouth and face between his ass cheeks and sucking his all, asshole, balls and cock, I was well and ready for a nice prolonged deep and fulfilling fuck.

"How do you want me this time, Pete?"

"Want you on all fours this time, on the bedside rug, that lovely fuckable ass presented for fucking nice and steep and wide,." I said -helping him get into my number two favourite fucking position, bare back style. He was well versed by now, I had fucked him several times like that so he knew just what to expect, that he was going to get a real deep and firm rough ass fucking until he yelped for more and more.

First time he said it hurt like hell, but now he couldn't get enough cock inside him, and who was I to disappoint?

But I loved to spank him too, to see that lovely spankable and fuckable ass shake a little, just enough to make him burn a little, to make him yelp and cry out for the feel of my deep soothing fuck ,to replace the beating, his ass moving intently for me, he helping me by swaying from side to side as I placed my knob against his hole, pushed a bit and started to enter him, inch by inch, hearing the sound of his pleasure as I did so.

As soon as I entered I felt so right, the utter feel of the inside of that passage so very wanting of a good helping of prick helped me onwards, as we moved in a delicious rhythm both of us enjoying the feel of our combined fuck as slowly I began to build my thrust into him until it was fully inside, my balls slapping against that well spanked ass, making it so delightful as we both slipped into that heaven on earth feeling of enjoying the perfect fuck mode through and though until at last I felt the surge come inside me, and then the wonderful feeling of the climax, surging my all into my Robin red ass, so lovely and good.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers