Robin's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
She uses a little cunning to find her Master.
5.3k words
13.5k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

Thank you, SL for your help in editing and suggestions.

*****

I noticed a car pull in the driveway, it was Robin, she was here for her appointment to get her car serviced. As the door opened I saw her legs slide out of the car, they looked golden brown in the morning sun. Standing next to the car, she straightened her dress over her nice tight ass. Walking in the office, she greeted me with her wide smile.

I looked in her eyes and said, "Good morning Robin, how are you today?"

Robin greeted replying, "I am doing fine and how are you Sir?"

She answered "Sir" to me; that was odd for her she always called me by name.

I took her keys from her and saw a gleam in her eyes that I never noticed before. Walking out to her car, I saw on the passenger seat a bondage magazine, laying open, it showed a woman hogtied on the floor and a man holding a whip. That's why she called me 'Sir', I had always fantasized of her tied up at my feet, while I flogged her ass. I wondered how she knew that I was into the BDSM lifestyle. Robin was a good customer and she always had me do her work, many times, I thought she just made excuses to come in the shop. I made no mention of the magazine in her car.

After I wrote up her bill, I looked her straight in the eyes and said to her, "Will you go to dinner with me Friday night?"

Robin gasped at what I said, without hesitation she said, "Yes Sir."

Robin thought to herself that she made a mistake in agreeing so fast, but the wetness of her pussy did the talking. I wrote no charge on her bill. As she started to walk out of the office, she turned her head and gave a smile and a wink. I watched her get in to her car and drive off. I had plans to make.

I called the restaurant that I like and made reservations for two on Friday night. I asked for the booth by the window overlooking the water to the west, the view of the sunset was fantastic. After work that day, I brought my car in so I could remove the passenger seat to make a modification to it. Taking off the upholstery on the lower part of the seat, I took some padding out for the 6-inch remote vibrator. I tucked it just enough so it wasn't visible to the eye, but when someone sat down on the seat it was felt. Before I put the seat back in the car, I installed a chain that I would be able to attach a pair of cuffs to.

Robin was ecstatic. It was hard for her to concentrate; she decided to take a mini vacation from work. She went to the gym and did her daily workout and she was amazed that the time went so fast. The reason for her distraction was the upcoming Friday night plans. Robin went the hairdresser on Thursday and had her hair styled, her nails done and most important her legs and pussy waxed. She then went to the tanning salon.

While she was lying under the tanning bed lights, she thought of what it might be like to be utterly in his control. Her mind fading to her favorite fantasy where she is tied to a bedpost, standing with her back against it; coils of rope holding her rigid, a hood over her head. The sting of the whip hitting her breasts, leaving deep red stripes over them; the hits continuing down her body to her thighs. She had lost count of the hits; she had tears streaming down under her hood. She wished he could see them; they were tears of pleasure, not pain.

The timer buzzed, she opened the lid of the tanning bed, standing up, she noticed her nipples were rock hard pointing straight out, her pussy was wet. Some of her juices flowing down her inner thigh. She had to control herself for one more day, she desperately wanted to go home and masturbate.

Robin walked over to the dress shop. It was her favorite shop; they carried the most revealing clothes and styles. There she found a red silk strapless dress that hugged her body. The hem was just halfway to her knees and the bust held her tits nicely without a bra. It clung to her like a glove. She also found a pair of sheer red t-back panties, a pair of black seamed stockings and a white lace garter belt. This outfit would go great with her 6 inch black stilettos that she had. As Friday came closer, Robin was getting more excited and was constantly fantasizing about the coming night.

I took Friday off and made some preparations at the house on the shore. I had one room made in to a dungeon complete with a cross and bondage table. On the walls, I had a selection of whips, floggers and restraints. I had a bondage pony, it had a 4 inch padded top on half, and the rest was smoothed down to form a ridge so a sub's pussy would sit nicely for torture.

I decided to go the leather shop for some more toys. They had a great selection of restraints and other bondage items. I selected a waist belt with a crotch strap; the strap had areas to attach two plugs or vibrators. I found a leather ring gag for her sweet mouth. On the way out, I spied a pair of clover clamps with a nice chain for weights.

Robin started to get ready for the night out. She made an aromatherapy bath to relax. She wondered if she made the right decision to go out with him. Her mind was thinking it was a mistake, but her hand on her clit had other ideas. Stroking her clit, she envisioned herself tied at his feet, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded, the flogger's sting hitting her ass. She moaned as the waves of a climax started to build, she stopped; she wanted to hold off till she was told to cum.

She dried off, still thinking of tonight. Robin fixed her hair, while looking in the mirror she ran her hands over her breasts and pussy. She applied her makeup, not much, because I had mentioned one time that I like the natural look. She chose a cinnamon shade, just a touch of perfume behind her ears and neck, with a small touch on her pussy. The silken feel of the stockings going on her legs sent a shudder up her body. Her fingers were shaking a little as she hooked them to the garters. The sheer red t-back panties slid up her legs and over her ass. The dress was last; she carefully pulled it over her head, letting it slowly slip down her body.

I had placed a pair of dress jeans, light blue shirt and a leather belt on the bed. For shoes, I chose my dress motorcycle boots. I also laid out my leather jacket that was made with extra pockets inside the jacket for some select toys. I had chosen a pair of handcuffs, 4-inch anal plug and a blindfold. It was time to start the car and drive over. I had time to think of what tonight was going to be like.

Pulling in to her driveway, I hung a pair of bar nipple clamps on the rear view mirror. Walking up to the door, I saw her through the living room window; she was stunningly dressed. As I rang the bell, Robin opened the door.

"Please come in Sir," she said.

Robin stepped to the side so I could walk in. She then followed me in and walked over to pick up her purse and her wrap off the table, I heard her shoes make clicking noises on the marble floor as she walked.

I held her arm as we walked to the car and opened the passenger door for her. I helped settle her into the seat. Robin made no attempt to hide her panties as she sat down in the seat. Placing her ass right on the vibrator, I had placed there. I walked around the car, getting in. Robin looked around the inside as I was walking around and spied the clamps where I had put them.

She asked, "Who are those for Sir?" with a slight grin on her lips.

"Those are for you to wear tonight," I replied to her.

"Pull your top down," I told her.

Robin pulled the top of her dress down exposing her breasts, her nipples already getting hard. I took a nipple in my finger, rolling it between them. I pulled on her nipple while I attached the clamp. Tightening the adjusting screw it till I heard her gasp, then went a little tighter. I did the same thing to her other breast. I told her to put her dress over them as they were going to stay on her for a while. The outline of the clamps on her nipples showing through the dress was intoxicating; she squirmed on the seat settling her ass on the vibrator.

As we drove to the restaurant Robin told me a little about herself. She explained that she had been in the scene for five years since she went to a bondage club with a friend from work. She saw a sub and her Master go on stage where he tied her to the cross with her back to the people and he started to flog her back and ass. She saw how the sub gave herself to him.

Telling me how her pussy began growing moist with each stroke of the flogger on the sub's back. How she wished that it was were her up there. She didn't understand why she felt that way, but she had to explore more about the lifestyle. When she surfed one Internet site, it showed local personal ads. She found my posting there. Robin then explained that she had made excuses to come in to the shop just to see me.

I always thought she did that, sometimes it was just little stuff. Robin couldn't post herself on the site because of her job. Robin was a lawyer for a large firm; she couldn't take the risk of someone finding out. She finally got the nerve to leave the magazine in sight for me to find. I smiled at her cunning. As we got near the restaurant, I told her to put her wrap over her shoulders and cover her tits. Robin placed the wrap over her shoulders. We pulled up the drive and the valet opened my door. Another valet started to open Robin's door, I told him I would take care of the door. I opened her door and Robin exited the car, flashing the valet a shot of her red panties. I tipped them as we walked inside.

We were shown to our table; the asked the waiter asked if we wanted a cocktail.

"No, not right now give us a few moments please."

He walked off to tend to his other tables.

"Remove your wrap," I told her.

Robin shot a glance to me and said, "Sir they will see the clamps."

I replied, "Yes they will."

There was a lighted candle on the table; it showed the outline of her clamped nipples. The waiter came over and asked if we were ready to order.

"Yes, we are," I replied. I ordered for both of us.

"We will have a glass of white wine and small Caesar salad. The chef's chicken Marsala," I replied.

He noticed her nipples and was staring at them; Robin noticed the bulge in his pants and smiled. He thanked us and went to place our order.

I opened my coat and pulled out the anal plug; showing it to her. I told her, "Take this, go to the restroom and place it up your ass, you will leave your wrap here. The restroom is across from the lobby and you will have to walk there."

She hesitated a second and asked, "May I leave and do as you wish Sir?"

All the males in the restaurant were eyeing her as she crossed the floor; I knew her nipples were standing out through the dress. Robin went in and to her relief there was no one else in the bathroom. She went into the stall, gently pulling her panties down. Her pussy was soaked. The plug's tip touched the entrance of her pussy; it slid in her wet pussy. She felt herself starting tingle as she worked the plug in her pussy. She removed the wet plug, bent over and slid it into her tight ass. Her ass resisted at first then it slid deep into her, filling her. Pulling her panties up Robin adjusted her dress. She started to walk out, the plug made walking a little difficult.

Robin sat down on the edge of the booth; she slid next to me and said, "Sir, I have done as you wished."

I saw that she was in a little discomfort, but that is what I wanted. The waiter brought our dinners. He looked right at Robin's breasts, focusing on the nipple clamps in her dress. She sat in front of the window, the falling sun's rays, bathing her in a subtle glow. She was beautiful. We ate slowly and chatted, she told me about herself and her life in the lifestyle. I told her that I have been in the lifestyle for years. She was comfortable now, smiling and relaxed.

"Sir, can we go now?" she asked.

I called the waiter for the check. Robin slid right up to my thigh. I leaned over to her ear and told her to give me her wrists. I reached in my coat pocket and pulled out the pair of cuffs. I attached her wrists and put the safety lock on. I helped put her wrap over her locked wrists. The waiter brought the check; I paid in cash. The waiter was still staring at her nipples, the bulge in his pants very noticeable. As the waiter left, I helped to her feet and put my arm around her waist slipping my hand to her ass. Probing the plug, I gave it a push and felt her gasp.

She stood there and pushed back. As I led her, out of the dining room and out to the lobby. The waiter who served us, watching her walk out.

I said to her, "Stand here, while I get the valet to get the car."

"Yes Sir," Robin replied.

She stood there, clamped for all to see, plugged and handcuffed. The other couples just stared at her. The valet brought the car up. I gave him a tip and told him that I would get the lady's door for her. As Robin settled in, she exposed her crotch to me. It had a wet spot. I closed her door.

As I pulled away from the parking lot, I stopped the car and attached her seat belt securing it. Robin was sitting on the vibrator. I locked the chain to her cuffed hands. Pulling the top of dress down, freeing her breasts, I took the chain of the nipple clamps and locked it to the chain as well.

Robin leaned forward, taking some tension off the nipple chain, spreading her legs. I had the remote for the vibrator in my hand and turned it on low. A soft moan escaped her lips. The remote had a random setting time for five minutes at different speeds. I told her she could not cum till I allowed her. If she came, it would mean a severe punishment. Robin was straining at her bonds, she was moaning, her pussy squirming on the vibrator. Her nipples were being pulled by the clamps. The vibrator was speeding up and slowing down at different times. Finally it stopped. Robin gasped and started to relax her breathing. The ride to my place usually takes ten minutes. Tonight it took sixty minutes. I used the vibrator a few more times, when it stopped every time she pleaded for release. When we were close to my house, I allowed her climax.

It didn't take long, just as I turned it on I told her to cum. Robin shuddered leaning back, pulling her nipples straight out, the waves didn't stop for a long time. Robin was shaking uncontrollably on the seat, her chest heaving as she took some deep breaths. Her orgasm was intense, it had been a long time since she allowed herself this pleasure. She needed it; she wanted it to happen. After the waves racked her entire body, her chin fell to her chest.

"Thank you, Sir!" she gasped.

I turned in the driveway and opened the garage door, pulling in. I walked around the car to open her door. I leaned over, releasing her chains. When the latch for the seat belt was released, she let her body slide forward, to relive some of the pressure from the vibrator on her clit.

"Stand up you dirty little slut!" I sternly told her.

Robin slowly turned her body, standing, a little unstable on her feet. Holding on to her arm, we made are way into the kitchen. Stopping just inside of the doorway of the kitchen, I took hold of the clamps on her nipples, releasing them. Robin gasped at the sudden release of the clamps, the pain and blood flowing back into her nipples. I had her hold up her hands so I could release the handcuffs that held her wrists. As her wrists were free of the cuffs, I asked her if she would like a glass of wine.

She replied, "No, thank you, Sir."

Robin made no attempt to pull her dress up over her breasts. I took her hand in mine as I showed her around the house. I started the tour in the living room. The living room is spacious, on the far wall a flat screen TV hung; underneath it on a stand was the DVD recorder and camera. The couch was leather and could seat five people, or one sub tied down its length. I had several tie rings installed. The chair next to the couch was sturdy in its design, heavy enough to restrain any one. The coffee table in front of the couch was long and narrow, perfect for tying a sub to. It also had tie points installed. On the coffee table, I had arranged the leather ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, various gags, including the new ring gag and blindfolds. The spreader bar was under the table. I was watching her and saw her look down at the table, a slight twinge of a smile from her lips.

In the center of the room was a chandelier with a rope hanging from its center attached to a pulley, the rope was tied neatly to the wall. The walls were painted in a light peach color. The floor was tiled sandstone for easy maintenance. The dining area is next on the tour, just a solid oak table with four chairs; it was also suitable for tying a sub to.

We walked towards the bedroom, stopping by my playroom. The door was partially open, so I reached in, turning the light on. Robin turned her head around looking in the room, "Oh, this is a beautiful set up you have here, Sir."

"The room's not done yet, I still have one more item to install," I replied.

We walked by the bedroom. "You'll see that room later," I grinned.

Walking back to the living room, I commanded, "Remove you dress now, stand in front of me, hands behind your back, legs spread even with your shoulders."

She quickly took off the dress, placing her hands behind her back, legs spread as commanded. She stood in front of me for my inspection; my eyes fell to her shapely legs, going up to her pussy, her panties soaked with her juices, her nipples standing erect with a nice color of red. I took several moments and stared at her body. What a stunning body she had. I noticed she didn't have a tan line. Bending over the coffee table to pick up the leather cuffs, my nose smelled the aroma of her scent. She stood still as I walked around her, my hand lightly touching her ass.

"Hold your arms in front of you," I ordered.

I opened a cuff, placing it on her wrist, securing the buckle. Her other wrist was next. Kneeling down I attached the ankle cuffs on her. My face was inches from her pussy; it was tempting to bury my nose on it. I lightly touched my nose to her pussy; her hips pushed back. Standing back up, I led her to the center of the room under the rope hanging from the ceiling.

I grabbed her arms bringing them behind her back, tying the rope to the cuffs, placing the spreader bar on her ankles. I picked up the new ring gag up from the table.

Walking behind her, I said, "Open your mouth."

Robin opened her mouth so I could place the ring gag, tying it securely behind her head. Her mouth looked so inviting for my cock, a nice opening formed by her lips. She stood there while I went over to the wall where the end of the rope was hanging. Taking it in my hands, I pulled on the rope till I saw her arms raise up behind her. I kept pulling her arms till she had to bend over at the waist. I tied off the rope to the hook on the wall. Walking around her bent body, placing one hand on her ass, the other stroking her back, I felt her tighten and relax her body, her legs shaking on her heels trying to keep her balance.

Pulling up her head by her hair, I placed her gagged and drooling mouth on the bulge growing in my pants. I felt her rub her face on my pants. Yanking her hair harder, I told her that I didn't give her permission to do that. Letting go of her hair I went to the wall in the playroom and looked at the selection of toys that hung there.

I decided to use the riding crop. Also hanging there was a little device that I had made, six clothespins with a leather shoe tie that threaded though the springs with a knot on each side so the clothespins were evenly spaced three on each side. To make it a little more torturous I drilled a small hole in one tab of the clothespins so it could be held open, or weights hung from it.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12