Robin's Reckoning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quox
Quox
104 Followers

Finally, the Amazonian mentor lifted the top half of Cassandra's uniform over her braless C-cup breasts revealing her marks of battle. The nipples were as long as bullets and just as hard as well. To Wonder Woman, they were absolutely stunning; as if Cassandra herself was gifted by Aphrodite like she was. And they were right there in front of her.

One scar in particular caught Wonder Woman's eye. It was centered on her lower stomach, and looked like a bullet hole that went in deep. The wound told her that Cassandra would never be able to have children.

Cassandra and Roy returned to their oral lovemaking, when suddenly, something made her gasp. Darting her head to her right, her eyes registered what her skin felt. Wonder Woman was craning her head down, licking the tip of Cassandra's round, firm, and taut breast. The seasoned veteran looked up into the young initiate's eyes as if telepathically asking permission to suckle her chest, to which, Cassandra gave the slightest of nods. And so, wonder woman spiraled her pink tongue around Cassandra's nipple while holding the rest of her breast in her hand.

Suddenly, the girl felt another tongue touch her left nipple. Roy took the opportunity of distraction and began his own oral devotion. Cassandra gave a short gasp in pleasure, and mused that it must have been an erotic sight to have two beautiful people sucking on each of her tits. Cassandra rubbed the back of their heads as the two Justice Leaguers pleasured her. Meanwhile, her mound was starting to moisten from all the attention and anticipation.

Cassandra reeled her head back in ecstasy, pressing the two heroes' heads further into her chest. The two took that as their cue to go more vigorously. While Diana spiraled her tongue around Cassandra's nipple, Roy sucked hard on his utter. The Amazon and the weapon specialist came together and shared a kiss of their own while still keeping hold of Cassandra's melons.

Roy and Wonder Woman then stopped and grinned at each other and then at Cassandra. Each of them then took hold of either side of the young girl's leggings and tugged them off her waste and down her legs, panties and all. The two sexperts lowered themselves to the floor as they removed the last of Cassandra's clothing leaving her completely nude.

Roy caressed Diana on her shoulder. With that, Diana stood up and looked down at Roy with a smile on her face. Then she turned around with her backside to him, and slowly bent over to strip off her one-piece costume; exposing her bubble butt, and swollen, shaved pussy lips. But she kept her armbands, tiara and boots. Roy liked it that way.

Meanwhile on the couch, Cassandra rubbed her boobs in eagerness of what her two "teachers" were going to do next. One thing was for sure, she would most definitely enjoy it!

Roy bent down to slowly swipe his tongue up her shin, then to her knee, then to her thigh, finally stopping at her mound.

"Oh!" cried Batgirl. Wonder Woman sat down beside her and stroked the other girl's tummy, and then her breast when suddenly; she made a cry of her own, "Ahhh!"

Down below, while Roy was eating out Cassandra's pie like he hadn't had a meal in years, his hand was also slowly pushing in and out into Wonder Woman's shaved vagina. At the same time, he licked the younger girl's clit ferociously, circling his tongue around her swollen lips, and then bringing it to the top where he could feel the nub.

The two women held each other as Roy pleasured them. He then took his face away from the Asian girl's pussy, and quickly replaced his face with his fingers. Ambidextrously, Roy sawed his first two fingers into the women slowly at first, and then faster and faster. The women held each other, and their moans grew louder as his fingers moved faster. Then it happened. Cassandra's pussy exploded first, followed by Wonder Woman's. Breathing heavily, and with a satisfied look on their faces, they took less than a minute to recover.

"Oh! Amazing!" Exclaimed Cassandra.

"It sure was." Agreed Wonder Woman. "Just remember, the man you're with won't always be as skilled as Arsenal here." Wonder Woman complemented with a devilish grin on her face, which Roy mirrored. "Don't be afraid to tell your man how you want him to do it, but you should be patient as well. But don't worry about it now, we'll go over that later. Come on, let's return the favor."

"I do love women who are all about 'quid-pro-quo.'" Roy said as the two beautiful naked women looked at him with sexy smiles on their faces.

With that, Wonder Woman got off the couch and took hold of Roy's hand. Her body language informed Cassandra to do the same. The two walked him a short distance to the foot of the king-size bed which he sat down on. He then scooted back towards the headboard and lay down, his trousers doing a very good impression of a pup tent.

The tall, raven-haired princess went for Roy's waistband from his left hip, Cassandra from the right. Together they slowly pulled off the hero's trousers, and finally, he was as naked as the rest of them. The younger protégé took the initiative and began stroking his erect, impressive cock while Roy just laid back and enjoyed the sensation. Wonder Woman smiled at the girl's gumption, and decided to simply sit back, kneeling next to the man and watched what Cassandra would do next.

Just as Diana thought, the girl lowered her head and began to lick Roy's member like a lollipop. She brushed her tongue along the head a few times. The taller woman thought it was cute how Cassandra really wanted to learn, and could tell that she would make any man happy in the bedroom.

Cassandra started to quickly bob her head up and down Roy's dick, and he let out a moan of pleasure. But then he put a hand on her head.

"Easy there, tigress, easy. It's not a race. Take a break and let Wonder Woman show you how it's done."

So Cassandra wordlessly did as he asked, and kneeled next to Roy and prepared to watch what her female sex mentor would do.

The Amazon started out slow. First she teased Roy by licking the head of his dick like a lollipop, pausing in between licks, and then going down again. Then after doing that, Wonder Woman's luscious lips swooped all the way down, and sent electrical bolts up his spine. Next, she bared her teeth, and used those to gently stroke his member. This action brought a pleasurable moan from the copper-haired man. She gave him a few strokes, and slowly picked up speed. Cassandra was fascinated by the display and concentrated on committing these moves to memory so she would be able to replicate them.

"Now it's your turn." Wonder Woman said as she released his dick, and moved away.

"It's your turn, babe, let's see what you got -ohh!" Arsenal challenged.

Cutting off Roy's sentence, Cassandra dove onto his cock, and replicated Wonder Woman's moves almost to the letter, but put her own spin on the technique. She slithered her tongue along the vein where everything feels oh so good, and then she used her teeth gently, just as the Amazon advised.

Meanwhile, Wonder Woman moved towards the head of the bed, and positioned her on either side of Roy's head, and her pelvis just above Roy's mouth with her ass pointed towards his face. He wrapped his hands around her waist and brought her loins down upon his mouth to feed on her succulent cunt.

"Uhhh." Moaned Wonder woman. The younger girl eyeballed the taller woman as she slowed down in sucking off their man with wanton lust in her eyes.

Cassandra resumed the pace of her blowjob. And before he knew it, Roy could no longer keep up his oral worship of Wonder Woman's pussy. His whole body started to tense up. And so the Amazonian princess quickly dismounted him.

"He's coming to a climax Cassandra. Get ready to swallow. I will help you."

And as if on command, Roy blasted his first load of semen into Cassandra Cain's mouth.

"Raaaah!" Cried Roy as let out his release.

Her Asian eyes flew wide open as she attempted to take it all in. But alas, some of it trickled out of the side of her beautiful mouth.

"Arrrghmmph!"

That's when Wonder Woman quickly knelt down her head and assisted the girl in lapping up the remaining drops of white fluid glistening off of Roy's dick.

Batgirl retreated and sat down on her shapely derriere with legs folded together. She took one final gulp, and then spied a towel on the nightstand next to the bed. She crawled over, and took it to wipe what little cum remained on her lips.

The three took a minute to relax; just sitting together on the bed with nothing but the sounds of their collective breath.

It was Cassandra who finally broke the silence. She slowly turned her head to Arsenal, and her breathing came to a slow and relaxed pace. Her eyes met with his, and her lips curled upwards into a smile.

"I want Arsenal on top of me. Right now!"

With a shit-eating grin on his face, Roy rested his hands behind his head in a classic dominant pose and replied to Batgirl, "Make me."

The fire burned even brighter in Cassandra's eyes! With that, she laid down next to Roy, their faces a few inches apart. As Wonder Woman shuffled back to give them room, she wore a look of delight and anticipation on her face, excited to see what would happen next. She had seen Batgirl In the field, and knew her to be a capable, resourceful and creative crime fighter. With her skills, anything could happen now.

Before Roy knew what was happening, Cassandra limberly stretched her right leg across to Roy's left hip, and in one smooth motion, she hooked her heel into the curve of his ass and pulled with her leg strength. The whole bed shuddered with the sudden tumble. And just like that, Roy was on top of her, just as she had desired!

Both Roy and Wonder Woman were immensely surprised at the display. The sudden transfer of positions amazingly made Roy's cock harden back to life.

"That's the last time I underestimate you, Batgirl!"

Quickly, Wonder woman crawled next to the sprawled out duo. Next, she took hold of Roy's hungry-again cock, and stroked it a bit.

"Allow me." The Amazonian princess said.

And so she slowly guided his member into Cassandra's waiting pussy, but then Roy took over, and fed it in slowly; inch by inch.

"Ohhhhhh! That feels gooood!" Cassandra yelled, and she hooked her heels onto the man's buttocks.

"Mmmm, yeah babe. You're so tight there."

He slowly pistoned his thick manhood in and out of the girl's young cunt, and both loved the sensation of it. They looked deep into each other's eyes as if both were in a trance.

But it was Wonder Woman who broke that trance. She glided a hand onto Roy's back, and that snapped them both out of it. Diana remembered her duties as a teacher, and suppressed her own growing arousal. For now.

"That's it, Cassandra. Use your heels to bring him in deeper."

Cassandra did as Wonder Woman advised, and it drove the pleasure of Roy's cock inside of her to new heights. This brought the man's weight down upon her like a warm heavy blanket, and she pressed her arms and hands behind his back and held him tight. As Arsenal's purple headed warrior thrust in and out of her young horny cunt, the young woman let out cries of sheer ecstasy.

After a moment of writhing together in perfect unison, Roy got up on his hands and lowered his face to hers. Their tongues extended from their lips and fought together and then loved, and then fought again all the while he continued to push in and out of her juicy pussy.

Diana was watching them both intently keeping a hand on Roy's shoulder while her other hand fondled her own voluptuous breast. She said nothing because both lovers were doing just fine without her guidance.

Suddenly, it was Cassandra who broke the silence.

"Diana, please! Now I want to taste you! Please, kneel over my face and let me lick you! I want to do this while Roy keeps doing this, keeps fucking me!"

Diana was taken aback at Cassandra's demand, but only momentarily. Her look of surprise quickly turned into one of glee. Roy saw her look, and shifted his body away to make room for the Amazon princess. He moved his legs and hips and began to take Cassandra in the plow continuing to thrust into her. The new angle touched different sensitive areas inside the younger girl's vagina, and she yelped in joy.

"Ahh!" Exclaimed Cassandra.

Looking at Roy with a devilish grin, she straddled Cassandra's beautiful face, and lowered her own aching womanhood down to her waiting lips. She didn't know how good Cassandra would be at cunnilingus, but she was not expecting a prodigy.

But a prodigy Cassandra was! The young girl's tongue fluttered underneath Wonder Woman's engorged clit, and sent sparks through her body. As Roy continued pistoning in and out of Batgirl, he watched the scene in front of him with wonder; amazed at how well Cassandra was able to multi-task; taking his ramming cock so well, while at the same time pleasuring Diana expertly.

Wonder Woman was not prepared for how well her protégé could please. She hunched over placing her hand on Roy shoulder to steady herself while Cassandra sucked in her gooeyness. She then gyrated her hips upon Cassandra's lips and tongue to derive more pleasurable torture.

Roy lifted Wonder woman's chin, and subsequently brought his lips to hers, and shared a passionate kiss as his hips rammed into Batgirls, and Wonder Woman swerved her own hips upon Cassandra's face.

Wonder Woman broke the kiss, and cried out to the young girl.

"Ohhh! Cassandra! You're gonna make me cum! But...Wait!"

Cassandra didn't listen, and she wrapped her hands around Wonder Woman's waste. Feeling around with her tongue she tortured the slippery nub where everything feels oh so good. She couldn't stop even if she wanted to. Her own passion was coming to the boiling point.

Roy's cock teased the sensitive nerves of Cassandra's pussy like a brush moving back and forth. His length and girth were just the right size to stimulate those nerves without being too large to cause pain. He watched his dick go in and out when he heard Wonder Woman speak. He looked at her and her, him. In an instant they brought their faces together in a sloppy lust-filled kiss.

With Cassandra's writhing tongue, Wonder Woman's gyrations, and Roy's rhythmic thrusting. It was all too much for the trio. And just like that, Diana unleashed a torrent of womanly juices onto Cassandra's lapping mouth and tongue. At the same exact time, Cassandra released her own vaginal secretions upon Roy's penis and balls. And also at the same time, Roy unloaded a long burst of his semen into Cassandra's love tunnel. The three were in a state of total bliss with all of them breathing hard as they came together.

After that wonderful moment of climax, they gradually came down from their sexual high. Wonder Woman climbed off of Cassandra and lay down next to her. Roy pulled out and followed suit. The three just laid there in their collective post-coital glow, idly touching each other and enjoying the feel of each others' soft skin.

It was Roy who broke the silence this time.

"Cassie, to put it simply... You...Are...a...Natural!" And with that, he gave her thigh a few light taps of encouragement.

"Thank you." She said. "And you are great!" Cassandra answered back in her short and to-the-point reply.

Wonder Woman then chimed in.

"But the lesson is not over yet. There is far more to do."

Arsenal and Batgirl at the same time answered, "Like what?"

********

The three spent the rest of the day enjoying each others' bodies over and over. At first, they had another delightful romp with Cassandra on her back and Wonder Woman's face situated upon her womanly mound. After all, she had always believed that if you get, you give. And behind her, Roy inserted his robust cock into her pussy from behind. Seeing her ass cheeks ripple as he drove in back and forth, and seeing her large breasts sway back and forth delighted him to no end.

After that, it was more instructional. Wonder woman sat down at the couch and commanded Roy to pretend he had little or no experience with women.

"Sometimes, you will have lovers who will not be very experienced. But don't judge them, help them. With a little instruction, and some encouragement, an inexperienced lover can still give you great pleasure. Be patient, and be happy that you will be the one to help them change for the better. They'll be grateful for it."

Cassandra liked the sound of that and took that lesson to heart. Maybe Tim won't have much skill in the bedroom. But she accepted that, and would be ready for him.

For two days, Diana and Roy imparted as much knowledge about love making as they could into Cassandra from Fellatio to erotic massage to sex in the shower.

When her lessons with Wonder Woman and Arsenal were over, Batgirl teleported from the Watchtower to the Raverton Luxury hotel penthouse suite. It was very spacious and beautiful with beige marble covering the floor. She simply found a pillar, leaned against it, and waited for Robin.

To be continued in part two.

Quox
Quox
104 Followers