Robo-Cock: Katy Perry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy could have removed the cum but she opted not to. She followed the Doctor through into the main part of the laboratory. It was almost a sterile environment, there was a look of white porcelain in the room coating the walls. Inside the room, there was a large table that had restrained on it and a curve for a woman's body. Katy regarded the apparatus with awe as Benjamin jabbed at a few buttons on the wall.

"You're lucky. Apollo still has some battery juice in him. Get ready Katy."

Katy watched in awe as the near seven foot robot skulked towards both her and its creator who was busy jabbing at buttons on the television. A soft flicker of light hit the screen before Katy could see both her and Benjamin standing there, it was then that Katy realised that the robot had a camera built into its chest. The singing superstar moved back up onto the wooden table and spread her legs wide, her hands under her knees and holding them apart.

Slowly, the robot inched its way towards her. Standing a few inches away from her, Benjamin pressed a button on the large remote and the sound of gears whirring and a metal door slipping open filled the room. Katy's eyes drifted down towards the gap between the near man-like creation's legs. A large, chrome coloured fake cock extended out from its crotch. But, it kept extended with the sound of the gears whirring, but much to Katy's amazement it kept on extending. It must have been over a foot long but it kept going. The camera in the robot's chest moved down and looked at it's length before looking back up at Katy.

"Sixteen inches." Benjamin stated with a smile on his face as the robot waited with a patience that showed it obviously wasn't a human male. He walked around and put a hand on the robot's shoulder while looking down at Katy who's mouth was watering at this point. His fingers then trailed over the remote control that controlled the machine. He looked at her and then spoke again.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes." Katy didn't even let the creator finish as her eyes moved down to the large chrome cock that was standing out proudly.

"All right. We'll start off slowly to let you get used to it." He then stepped away from the table and took the remote control in his hands. There was an almost cartoon like dial at the top of the remote. It went from 1 to 3 and there were several other buttons that Katy didn't understand but she didn't really care as she watched the large dial spin towards the first notch.

The robot moved towards Katy and the tip of the fake cock was soon slipped inside of her with a little assistance from Benjamin. Once the cool chrome of the fake cock was inside her, Katy let out an excited breath and then her head fell back and she let out a low moan as the cock started to slip back and forth at a mechanical rate. Katy let out a low moan as a couple of inches were sliding in and out of her slowly. Her mouth hung open and she panted softly as the machine started to pick up sliding in and out of her.

She cast a look over at Benjamin, bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head. The man smiled and twisted the dial to the right once again, sliding it to the second notch to the second fastest speed. The dildo between the robot's legs had been built off of a vibrator and as a result only used three speeds but that seemed to be enough for the busty singing star who was now clutching at the table.

With an almost silent whir, the machine between her legs started to increase in pace, his robotic hips slipping backwards and rocking forwards with mechanical precision sliding inside of Katy Perry making the gorgeous woman throw her head back and cry out in pleasure. Her left hand left the table and managed to paw at her large breast, her fingers desperately pinching and pulling at her rock hard nipples as they shook with her being hammered so hard by the machine.

Katy had a big smile on her face as she gasped and sucked in air as quickly as she could do to try and survive the orgasm that was ripping through her body. Her pussy was dripping wet around the chrome fake cock that was slipping in and out of her. Her arousal was leaking from her wet folds and running down the crack of her ass as her head fell back and she cried out again, another orgasm exploding from her pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God stop! Please stop!" Katy panted, her orgasms had taken a lot of the fight from her and she needed a breather. Her big, round eyes fell to look at Benjamin as she pleaded with him to stop. The handsome enough engineer nodded his head and hit one of the big red buttons on the remote control making the dildo stop pumping inside of her. The machine slowed to an absolute standstill and the basic enough face stared at Katy with a vacant look on its face.

The fake cock was still inside of Katy but with a jab of another set of buttons, the machine took three large steps backwards and then hit a stand still much to Katy's delight. Her hand came up from the table and she touched her dripping wet pussy as if to feel just how well it had been fucked. She brought her other hand up to her forehead and wiped away some beads of sweat as she giggled almost like a madwoman to herself.

"Good?" Benjamin asked, a smile on his face as he stepped back into Katy's vision. She lifted her head up off of the table and looked at the man before laughing and nodding her head.

"Shit yes. That is so fucking good..." Katy said with a half smile and a half pant. Her hands moved back to her generous chest and squeezed the large mounds before she looked down and then back up at the engineer.

"Does it do something to work on the nipples? I thought I read it did something to play with the nipples?"

Benjamin smiled and nodded his head, walking over to the machine he pressed at the machine's wrist and a small compartment opened up. Two small cables with silver clips at the end were tugged out of the wrist compartment and then fell down to dangle freely between the machines legs. The engineer gripped hold of the two wires and passed them to Katy who gladly took them.

"Just put them on your nipples and I'll give you a remote to control the pleasure."

The man then moved away and back into the office where it had all began. As he moved away, Katy slipped back onto her feet and rolled over so that her ass was presented towards the machine. She parted her legs and then reached under herself to clamp the hard edges onto her nipples. Her head rolled to the side so that she could watch as the young man moved back into the room to see her new change of position.

"You want anal?" He asked, stepping over to pass the remote control to her. Katy gladly accepted it and shook her head before widening her legs a little bit wider. "Back in your pussy?"

"Yu huh." Katy said with a grin, her hands running over the small remote control that was now in her grip. The remote was small, no larger than the average credit card with two large buttons, one marked red and the other marked blue, with five smaller buttons beneath it all of them marked with each separate number. She twisted the first dial to the number one and a small vibration made its way through the busy superstar's chest and straight to her core. Her fingers gripped hold of the control and her index finger twisted the top dial over to the blue button. It took a few seconds but the chrome crocodile clips attached to her breasts suddenly became a lot cooler further stimulating the vibrations.

Katy's fingers found the second dial and she happily twisted it, sending more and more shocks through her chest making her eyes roll back into her head with pleasure. She let out a low moan as she looked over at Benjamin and nodded her head. He tapped at his own remote control and Katy heard the sounds of the robot walking behind her. She let out a delighted squeal as the tip of the fake chrome cock brushed against her lower lips.

"Go... Slow... First..." Katy moaned, her head falling forward as she twisted the dial to the right again, the chilled stimulation running through her body making the young woman cry out in pleasure.

Benjamin nodded his head and pressed at a button, the machine started its normal slow rate of penetration. Its robotic hips moved back and then pushed forwards, the long metallic dildo sliding deep inside of her. Katy bit her lip before gasping and beating her hands down against the plush comfort of the restraints.

"Oh God!"

She could feel the cold metallic steel of its thigh motors pressing against her ass and the feel of the steel sent a shiver through her body, a moan escaping her lips as she cried out in pleasure. The knob was twisted to the side once more and the machine started to increase in its rate of penetration, the feel of the steel hitting her ass making a delicious moan escape her sultry lips. Her hands started to slap at the restraints as the machine slid inside of her, rocking back and forth on its mechanic joints forcing it deeper inside of her.

The busty and now cum covered singer could not stop moaning as the machine assaulted her lower regions with a merciless approach. Her eyes lifted and she looked over at the Doctor, desperately trying to form a sentence as she was fucked hard. Her second orgasm was starting to scream its way towards her and she knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer as its speed was increased once more.

"Can... Uh... It... Uh! CUM!?" Katy screamed the last part of the sentence as the machines robotic hips forced its metal dick inside of her, leaving an imprint of its metallic frame on her ass making the cheeks nice and red. Her eyes were heavy with lust as she gripped at the restraints, her nails digging deep inside of the plush cushion, a third and simultaneous orgasm hitting her as she could barely register Ben shaking his head. That must have been a feature that would be added on later, but now Katy didn't care as she fell back against the machine as its pounding started to cease. Eventually, it stopped completely and Katy let out a silent cry of mercy. Slowly, the Apollo robot stopped its thrusting and put its large hands on her shoulders to push itself out of her.

It was all Ben could do not to clap his hands enthusiastically. He could not believe how well the test had gone and not only that but Apollo had worked itself perfectly during the test with Katy Perry and the test subject! Katy had done so well in it and it looked like she had orgasmed so hard that she had squirted! As Apollo withdrew, Ben's eyes caught sight of her orgasm almost shooting from her folds.

"Oh my fuck... That was incredible." Katy panted, slumping down in front of the restraints and catching her breath. Her hand reached down and she collected some of her fluids before sucking them clean. Her eyes rolled over to look at Ben and grinned from ear to ear.

"So, you on Kickstarter or something? Because I want to back you as much as I possibly can as long as I get a go with this thing again..."

12