Robyn Amber Ch. 2

Story Info
Robyn submits to her Master.
3.6k words
4.18
36.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Vampire Domination

The city was covered in fog and evilly foreboding as the limo sped quickly up the dark road. Only one person rode within, Robyn Amber, Master August's newest little slut.

She was becoming quite a good slut since her initiation ritual, she liked a little more pain than the others, Robyn (Master's favorite), but she was also harder to control. It made Master August love and crave her that much more in a dark rough way.

Master August thought of the first night when he had made her, thinking of the bloody slashes he left on her body from his nails and how he had bitten her nipples and sweet pussy.

Her blood had been so delicious he almost drained her but stopped, as he didn't want to lose her. The limo arrived and Robyn exited quickly adjusting her black velvet dress as she got out. She hoped Master would not be mad for her being somewhat late but she had a terrible time getting away from her family. They had no idea what went on in the Master's home and if they knew they would never let her out again. She was getting so excited as she walked under the huge gate to the main door, her blood red satin panties were getting wetter by the second, her nipples pushing her satin bra tight. She entered the main door and it shut behind her, closing with a resounding boom and locking by itself. Robyn felt no fear as she knew she was her Master's anyway so whatever she would do would happen regardless.

Before her meeting with Master August for the first time she had been with men before but never like the Master, he was the most wonderful and sensual Master she could ever imagine. He was very rough but loving also, and Robyn especially liked him when he was rough with her. She remembered the first night with her Master, her initiation when she had become a vampire slut; it was very harsh and extremely painful but so excitingly pleasurable.

She hadn't gone home for three days because of the slashes all over her back and hips from her Master's frenzied lovemaking. As she approached the main stair's leading to the bedrooms and saw her Master at the top waiting for her; she felt a small bit of fear chill her spine. She got on her knees and crawled up the huge staircase and lay submissively at her Master's feet. Master August was not pleased to be kept waiting so he was going to be worse than usual with her tonight, his eyes burned fiercely when he thought of the pain he would inflict upon his little slut tonight. He told Robyn to crawl behind him to his bed room, Robyn quickly did so, crawling after her Master's long black satin cape to his huge bedroom, knowing she was going to be punished but at the same time incredibly excited at the thought. As she crawled her panties were getting so wet it was dripping down her legs, her nipples hurt they were so hard, Master August walked faster to his room as Robyn crawled quickly in his wake.

Master August turned and dropped his cape and faced Robyn, who was on her knees before her Terrible Master, fearful and excited a strange combination to say the least. Mistress August told her to stand and remove her dress, Robyn did so quickly and stood before her Master in her blood red satin bra and panties, her Master got down and smelled her panties noticing the whole crotch was soaking wet. He pushed his slut's legs apart and sucked hot juice from her panties while inhaling her succulent scent. Robyn was swooning with her Master down there sucking on her soaking panties and hoping he would approve of her taste and smell.

Master August then grabbed her panties and ripped them off, Robyn let out a small quick yelp at the violent gesture, but stood still. Master August then licked her dripping pussy and had her put a leg up on the bed, he licked deep into his slut's hole sucking deeply on it. Thirsty for his slut's juice and wanting her blood he milked her hole roughly sucking and biting her lips, hearing his slut's pleasurable moaning and little cries of pain. He bit her lips more fiercely making them bleed now, mmmm, she sucked deeply on his sluts blood and juice enjoying the mix and contrast of flavor. Robyn was a little scared feeling her Master bite hard on her sensitive lips and feeling the blood flow but she was getting close to cumming from the pain and love her Master was bestowing upon her. Robyn also knew that her blood was her Master's to drink whenever he felt the need.

Master August was now directly between her legs as he drank deeply of his slut's blood and juice's, he was a sensual vampire, a dark Vampire Prince. He licked and bit harder bringing more blood to his mouth sucking deeply from his slut's burning hole enjoying the screams of pain from his slut. Robyn was screaming out in pain and pleasure and she begged her Master to let her cum, as she could barely withhold the overwhelming rush that was flooding over her. Master August gave her permission and prepared for the hot squirting rush of her cum, oh yes the taste would be so good, blood, juice and sweet cum. He sucked and milked at her hole as the creamy cum flowed out into his waiting mouth, swallowing deeply and sucking hard on his slut's now tender hole.

Gulping mouthful after mouthful, he asked Robyn if she was done yet, almost my Master, almost, please let me finish oh please Master! Yes keep flowing little slut I need it, give all your cum to your Master. Robyn screamed out and pushed more cum into her Master's mouth filling it a final time, Master August sucked on her bitten lips, he looked at her blood and cum soaked pussy. Master leased knowing he was far from done with his slut's tender pussy, and laughing seductively to himself, he rose. He grabbed his slut's hair tightly and kissed her mouth deeply, letting Robyn taste her blood and cum on her Masters's lips.

Robyn moaned into her Master's mouth and kissed back licking all she could from her Masters's hot mouth. Master August pulled her roughly and threw her on the huge satin covered bed, telling her to get in the position. Robyn knew what was coming now and got on her hands and knees and grabbed one of the huge soft pillows to hold and scream into, as she was already fearful of the dildo her Master was going to use. Master August went to her dresser and pulled out the bone cock, grabbing it he climbed onto the bed getting behind his slut.

The cock was 9 inches long and 3 inches wide covered with sharp ridges for bloodletting. It was made of bone and had a sharp point that would pierce her when he thrust deep into her, Master August was going to hurt her and rip her tight pussy open. He told his slut that she better be ready because this was not going to be soon forgotten. Robyn quivered with fear knowing how huge it was and how much it was going to hurt but wanted it all the same.

Master August rubbed the fat sharp head between her bleeding lips, getting it lubed with blood and pushed into her tight wet hole feeling the head go in with a pop and seeing her lips stretch wide as it filled her. Robyn screamed at the huge cock penetrating her and held the pillow tight muffling her cries with it so as not to disturb her Master. Master August then grabbed his slut tightly and thrust fast and hard until the whole dildo was buried to the hilt. He felt the head hit hard in his slut's shallow pussy digging the tip deep into her sensitive uterus and let it sit there for a moment letting his slut feel it deep inside.

Robyn screamed out again as her Master started to fuck her quick and hard with powerful thrusts all the way in and all the way out, ripping and tearing the inside of her little hole causing blood to spray out. Pounding the head against the bottom of her pussy, loving the pain he knew he was inflicting. It hurt so bad but she must take it, she loved being a slut for Master August more than anything else and would force herself to endure any pain for that privilege. Master August The Removed The Dildo, Master August dug his nails into his slut's hips slipping his cock inside her he rode her harder still enjoying the screams that were music to his ears, knowing his slut was loving this as much as he.

He raked his nails and left deep red marks all over her back and hips as he humped deeper and harder into his slut's pussy, slapping her ass with his hand until it was burning red and swollen. Robyn had never thought it could hurt so much and she would still love it but she did, she loved every second of this painful, harsh sex her Master bestowed upon her, knowing that her Master needed to be rough to her because his desire for pleasure was so great. Master August rode her hard and steady, enjoying the juicy squelching of his slut's sopping pussy; he raked his nails and slapped her ass harder. Robyn was lustily pumping her hips against her Masters's thighs and trying to take the pain as her screams echoed shrilly though the huge bedroom. She felt her cum starting again and begged once more to let it flow, Master August told her to hold it and drove harder to see if his slut could do it.

Robyn was crying and screaming trying her hardest to not cum while enduring the intense pleasure from her Master's deep hard thrusting. She lost control and her cum rushed out and mixed with the slick blood pouring out of her hole spraying from around the thick cock filling her, washing hotly over her Masters's thighs. Master August was not pleased with that, his slut had no control and she would be punished for it, Master August drove into her with renewed vigor, riding her harder and his digging nails left deep furrows on his slut's hips and ass. Robyn flowed and flowed screaming out with more ecstasy as she experienced more pleasure and pain than she had ever known. Master August pulled out quickly with the familiar sucking pop of his slut's clutching pussy and watched the rest of the cum pour out mixing with the blood from her torn pussy and bitten lips. He looked at his slut in position and smiled deliciously at her blood-streaked hips and pussy dripping with blood and cum. Robyn's ass was burning red and covered with deep nail marks from where Master August held her.

Her back was covered with dark red slashes from her loving Master's nails as he clawed her in his rapturous frenzy of sex. Robyn's pussy was ripped and bleeding from inside profusely and she cried in pain but was grateful her Master let her experience this. Master August reached forward and pulled his slut's head back shoving his bloody, cum soaked cock into her mouth feeling his slut immediately suck and lick it, cleaning it completely. He then removed his cock telling Robyn to lay on her back; she did so quickly spreading her legs wide in case her Master would like to drink from her again. Master August crawled between his slut's legs and licked deeply in her pussy, sucking and licking her soaking, bleeding hole.

He bit into her tender lips and clit causing the blood to flow more and sucked deeply savoring each scream from his deep bites and sucking, oh how he loved being a vampire. Then he kissed and licked on her sweat-slicked belly and took her hard nipples in her mouth sucking deeply on them both. Robyn was so relived her Master was happy with her and moaned sensually as he sucked and squeezed her nipples. Master August knew his slut needed blood so he put his cock in his slut's mouth letting her suck on his hard cock, ahhhh, so good! Master August then reached down and twisted his slut's nipple hard pulling it and Robyn moaned and bit deeply on her Master's cock. Master August let out a cry and twisted harder as he felt Robyn suck and bite his sensitive cock within her hot mouth.

Master August pulled his cock away and saw that his slut had drawn blood with her bites, he told Robyn that he was pleased that she was becoming so wild and offered his cock to her again. Robyn came forward quickly and sucked her Masters's bleeding cock back in her mouth sucking hard on it milking it. Master August held his sweet slut's head as she sucked and swallowed his blood letting her drink for a time, reveling in the feverish excitement of his slut. Master August pushed Robyn back down to the bed and climbed over his slut's mouth sitting firmly on her face. Robyn lapped loving on her Master's sweet juicy cock, moaning contentment. Master August started humping hard on his slut's hot mouth, feeling her tongue slide along his cock. Master August wrapped his fingers in his slut's long hair and pulled hard bringing another muffled cry to her lips. Yes this felt so good, having his slut under him, sucking deeply on his cock. He rode harder bending her nose and watching his slut's eyes light up with burning lust for her Master, mmmm; Robyn was swiftly becoming one of his favorites especially when he wanted to indulge her darker side.

Master August continued to hump and grind on his slut's mouth and felt Robyn bite his cock deeply, he let out a scream of pain but endured this also as he knew his slut was too wild to control at the moment. Oh you are so good! Robyn was moaning under her Master sucking all the sweet blood her bites brought, her face buried between his legs, her whole world was her Master's at this moment the only thing she could see was her Master's humping body. The powerful scent of her Master's cock filling her senses, her nose rubbed by his pubic hair, such bliss to be in this position! She sucked deeper thrusting her tongue along her Master's hard cock and biting hard again to bring more blood from her Masters's tender cock and loving the taste.

Robyn bit and sucked harder, exulting in the rough humping of the powerful hips on her face.

Master August grabbed his slut's hair and wound it up tight and put both hands on her head pulling her head deeper to his cock, his slut screamed into his humping cock and sucked harder on her Master. Master August came hard squirting a stream of thick hot creamy cum into his sluts mouth, filling it, feeling his slut gulp and swallow under him. He filled her mouth more and more throwing his head back and screaming his orgasmic delight, pumping a steady stream of cum down his slut's swallowing throat. Robyn was choking at the rush of cum filling her throat and struggled harder to swallow it all, her face held tight against her Master's cock while he came, her hair pulled tightly in her Master's hands while his sweet cum flowed into her mouth.

Yessss, Master August finished cumming and slid off his slut's mouth looking at her face covered in the juice and blood of her Master and watched as her mouth swallowed the last of his cum. He grabbed her head and pulled her up and kissed her deeply biting her tongue and sucking it into his mouth, savoring the taste of blood and cum and the sweet cries of his slut. Robyn was covered with sweat and juice from her Master's wild love and she fell back to the huge bed moaning contentedly. Oh but Master August wasn't done yet, he rose and grabbed the huge dildo on the floor and gave it to his slut and told her that he wanted her to fuck herself. As Robyn put grab it she could hardly believe she was going to be allowed this pleasure! Robyn quickly got a thick pillow and swayed her sexy ass lustily at her Master beckoning for him to watch her penetrate her tight pussy.

Robyn rubbed the fat head to her hole, gently pushing it in, when Master August told her to be rough and fuck herself hard. Robyn got a wild look in her eyes and grabbed the dildo, thrusting all the way in making her Master smile in pleasure while she buried the thick cock to the hilt in her pussy. Robyn felt the walls of her pussy tear from the sharp ridges and felt herself pierce into her uterus. She screamed in unholy lust at the pain and thrust back to get more from the savage bone cock. Now Fucking herself intensely, thrusting deep into her tight sweet hole, oh what an honor this was! Getting to fuck herself before Master August. Robyn would never forget this and she continued to thrust harder bringing more moaning screams from her sultry lips. Robyn was totally wild as she ripped her nails across her thighs and was greatly enjoying the screams that it brought.

Master August couldn't believe how hard his slut was riding herself; she screamed out and came again, spraying her thighs with her hot rushing cum joining the blood already pouring out. Feeling the huge cock pounding harder as she came. Robyn felt the cum soaking her legs and looked down and watched the cock spreading and tearing her tight lips, moving in and out on the thrusting shaft. Her hands slipping from the blood she had drawn with her raking nails, she dug them in deeper to her sexy ass. Master August Watched watched her tight little ass go up and down with each plunging thrust, she rode herself until the flood of cum stopped and quickly pulled out of her sucking hole.

Master August knelt and licked her now gaping hole until it was clean of cum and juice, sucking lovingly at her lips and clit, enjoying the blood left from his earlier bites and the ripping bone cock. Mistress August was well pleased with his slut and turned over pulling her to him and holding her tight while he kissed her juicy mouth. He pushed his slut's head down to his nipple and told her to suck, Robyn gladly did, sucking deeply at the hard nipple in her mouth. She wanted to suck his blood again and bit hard at her Master's nipple making it bleed profusely, savoring the coppery taste of blood in her mouth once more. Master August cried out at the bite and held his slut tight as she milked his bleeding nipple, enjoying how savage his slut had become, and biting his lip while he endured the rough, hard sucking at his tender nipple. He was in ecstasy from his little vampire slut, thinking about when Robyn took a man and how she would dominate him completely making him hers totally. Robyn sucked and bit the hard nipple more as she grew more feverish with lust and began to enjoy the pain she was bringing to her Master. Master August grabbed his slut's hair and pulled her away from his swollen nipple, enough! Robyn immediately felt sorry and begged him for forgiveness at her thirst for her Master's sweet blood. Master August held her tight and told her it was ok but she must learn to try and control her vampire instinct a little more. Robyn cried against her Master holding him tight looking at her Masters's back and hips that were also covered with bleeding slashes just as hers were. Master August put his nipple back to his slut's thirsty mouth and let her suck deeply and painfully until she was satiated.

Master August cried softly at the harsh deep sucking of his slut but knew she needed his sweet hot blood, he felt her bite again and held her tight as more blood flowed. He was in such pleasure thinking how rough his slut was going to be with her training and let her suck deeply from his aching, swollen nipple. Then he pulled her head away and kissed his slut's blood soaked lips tasting his blood. Master August pushed her down to the bed and pulled the satin cover over them, wrapping his legs around his slut holding her tight to his body. He kissed his slut gently to sleep murmuring that she had her Master's permission to be as rough as she liked with him or any male and telling her how much he loved his sweet Robyn.

Robyn smiled then and snuggled closer in her Master's grasp and fell into a dreamless, exhausted sleep. There hot, blood slicked bodies twined tightly together on the blood soaked satin sheets. Master August couldn't wait till his slut became a Mistress herself, knowing that she would much more terrible than he was. Thinking of the innocent men she would make her subs and dreaming fondly of that night. Knowing that other men will soon be savagely dominated by his sweet Robyn. Tomorrow night he will let Robyn take another male and watch with pleasure when Robyn ravages him, as she needs to have her own man.

Thus slept the King of the nightime world and his Slut.