Robyn's Massage

Story Info
A romantic interlude with flavored oil and a waterbed.
2.6k words
4.6
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking from the bathroom with only a towel around her, she laid down on the bed to rest her eyes before dressing for the night. A myriad of thoughts swirling around in her mind as she let her body relax completely. The tensions of the past week had finally taken its toll and she ached from head to toe. Opening her eyes slightly at the sound of footsteps, a smile dancing across her lips as he stops at the side of the bed.

"You look exhausted lover." Anri's gaze filled with loving concern, as his fingertips dance along her silken thigh. Pads trace the pattern made by the tight jeans she wore all day, slipping to the crease, traveling further towards her soft bare lips.


"Hmmm not so much now. The shower helped and I'm just laying here gathering my thoughts before..." Robyn sighed quietly at his touch. "Before getting ready to go to the club." The soft giggle escaping as his fingers play with the hem of the towel.


"Stay put..baby I have just the thing to help you unwind and relax... " Turning from the bed with a mischievous grin Anri heads out the door, as she closes her eyes and waits. He moved to the bathroom lifting the flavored massage oil, an extra towel and the new toy he'd purchased from the Blue Boutique.

Soft music filled the room as Anri slips a CD into the stereo. The music begins to play, the soft but consistent strumming, thudding of the drums in an erotic rhythm of sound. He dims the lights before moving to the side of the bed, a towel around his waist and a bottle in his hand. Opening her eyes, Robyn props herself up on her elbow as his knee nudges her legs apart, a frown creasing her brow looking at the clear bottle. "And what is that now, hmmmm?" Lifting her gaze to his as he motions for her to move up into the center of the bed. She eyed him with tired eyes.

"You'll see in a minute, lover" He chuckles, setting the bottle on the night stand and begins to pull the coverings off the bed, leaving only the bottom sheet.

"Now turn over on your stomach and relax." Anri's hand reaching for the bottle as he waits, the tone of his voice brooked no discussion just action. His gaze followed the curve of her spine, knowing the beautiful silk skin that was hidden beneath the cotton towel. He licked his lips, his cock already beginning to harden beneath the towel he was wearing.

"If you say so." Turning onto her stomach in the center of the bed, Robyn laid her head on her hands. Anri's soft chuckle mingled with the music; he pressed his knee between her thighs as he moved onto the waterbed beside her. Feeling the bed sway, giving under his weight, she spreads her knees. He settles between her legs with one knee pressed against her soft pussy lips. Anri pulling the towel out from under her, tossing it to the floor. Robyn laughed quietly as she realizes his towel had found its way to the floor with hers. He settles on the bed, his knee nestled between her legs with the other braced against her hip. His hardening cock rested along the back of her thigh with the head resting on the curve of her ass cheek. He gently moved her tangled blonde hair from her back and neck and leans down to kiss the nape of her neck.

"Mmmmmm...I see, that's so nice," her voice a soft purr at the touch of his lips, she raises her hips upward to feel the heat of his head resting there.

"Not yet, but you will in a minute." He straightens, the chilled liquid drips onto her spine and slides down along her skin to pool in the small of her back. Her hips arch as her head comes up. Anri presses her pussy lips with his knee as he scoots forward to press her back down on the bed. "Uh huh, don't move."

"Oh gawd....that is cold..." Sniffing as she has her head pushed back down into the mattress trying to glance over her shoulder. "Hey what the...?" Anri turning her head and pressing it back down as he poured more of the liquid over her shoulders, trickling down her sides along her breasts and onto the sheets. Her nipples stiffen at the sensations that his cock and the oil are causing.

"Just relax, you'll see." His voice a seductive command as his fingers begin moving in the oil across her shoulders, down her back; over her smooth cheeks and then to tease her damp pussy lips.

Anri trails more of the oil from the small of her back, down onto the cheeks of her ass ending at his thighs; where they are settled against her skin. A sigh escapes her lips, a tingling sensation spreads along her skin as his hands move smoothing more of the oil into the soft skin. His weight shifts, Anri moves down her leg trailing the head of his cock along the back of her thigh. The oil rolled from her body, soaking into the sheet beneath her.

"Mmm.....yes." The soft growl coming from her throat sounding more like a purr as she settles her cheek against her hands and looses herself to his touch. Flicking her tongue across her lips to moisten them as she shivers, his fingers exploring her body as she lifts her hips from the bed.

"Turn over baby...." He leans down, his breath on her skin makes her quiver as he whispers the words against her skin. Anri places his hands along her sides, lifting himself to his knees as she turns onto her back looking up at him.

The sheets slipping from the corners of the bed as she moves under him. The oil shimmering on her skin under the dim lights as she reaches up to run her hands over his chest. Anri leans down, chest pressing against hers as the oil coats their skin. His lips capture hers in a hungry kiss, gliding across each other as they part and tongues snake out to dance, tasting the other. Her fingers move over his muscled back, up over his shoulders as their bodies press together the oil glistens on their skin. Pulling back reluctantly from the kiss Anri reaches again for the bottle, his gaze darkening in excitement as he begins to drizzle more oil on her skin.

Making Robyn moan quietly as her hands slide over her breasts, fingers twisting the hardening nipples as she pulls them taut. The oil coating her palms before sliding them up his arms, she grabs the bottle from his hand. Twisting to the side slightly, pushing him over as the sheet bunches under their bodies, they begin slipping on the oily surface beneath them. She kicked the sheets off the end of the bed, as his back glides along the surface of the waterbed mattress. Her legs tangling with his, toes gliding sensually up his calf and back down to his ankle while she straddles his body pinning him.

Pouring the oil along his chest with a husky laugh, she watched it roll down his sides to the shiny, slick surface of the mattress. Emptying the bottle she threw it to the floor as she settled her knees on either side of his hips. Pressing her breasts tight to his chest Robyn kisses him with a hungry passion, her breasts, nipples puckered, sliding with a sensual grace down his chest. Pulling her lips reluctantly from his as she trails them down his slick skin, flicking her tongue out tasting the cinnamon flavor as she moves lower. Kissing, nipping and flicking her tongue along his collar...further down to the middle of his chest until she closes her teeth over his nipple.

Anri's hands slip along her oily sides as he arches his hips arch up, rubbing his hard cock against her bare lips. Deep moans escape his lips, moving his hands up her ribs his fingers slide over the under slope of her breasts; the pads of his thumbs graze the ends of her hard nipples. His hips rise and fall, teasing along her wet pussy lips as she rocks against him trying to join in. The steady rhythm of the music, rolling thunder clashing from the speakers as she pressed downward, his cock positioned at her wet pussy.

Bodies sliding, on the oily surface of the waterbed in a tangle of arms and legs, as moans of pleasure and growls of passion raise above the steady beat of the music as it continues to surround them. The water sloshing from side to side, under them as slick skin glides along heated flesh; fingers tease nerves, tracing along the sensitive parts that bring the most cries of pleasure, the loudest moans of delight.

As the song changes, her hands move down to caress, she rocks back sliding his hard cock from her pussy. Fingers tantalize the throbbing shaft, teasing the head with gentle strokes on hot skin; she glides her lips up his chest flicking her tongue across one nipple, then the other before her teeth close around it once again and she sucks long and hard feeling it harden.

With a loud moan, Anri moves quickly, wrapping his fingers on her waist as he rolls to the side; shifting deftly he gets her onto her back. The mischievous smile on his lips as he looms above her with passion in his gaze. His leg pins hers to the mattress as he uses his fingers begin their dance; over her stomach, down around her belly button and lower. Two fingers trace her wet lips, opening them wide as he presses a third finger to her hardening clit while the tip of his thumb traces her wetness lower down.

Lowering his head, flicking his tongue out to tease the tip of her nipple bringing a soft cry from her lips as she squirms trying to arch her back from the bed. Anri closes his mouth around her nipple as his fingers toy with her clit. Gasping and wiggling, her body slipping on the oily surface as his lips hold her nipple, pulling softly with his teeth as he suckles like a baby. Pulling her hand up, grasping his head; she runs her hand through his long hair pulling him closer to her.

Bodies slick with oil and a fine sheen of sweat as the wind blows the French doors open letting the silvery light invade their sanctuary. Moonlight bathed the bed in a soft glow as he works one finger into her wet hole, a second slides in as she arches her hips against his thighs. Anri laughs softly licking his way down her belly, the tip glides around her navel. His fingers move in and out of her wet pussy, his breathing matched hers as he lifted his head to drag a shuddering breath through his open mouth.

Robyn lifted her head, her lips parting as her lashes flutter down to hood the darkness in her gaze. Anri leaned down he kept his eyes locked on her face as he trailed his tongue over her bare lips catching her clit between his teeth. She gasped as he began sucking on the sensitive nub, his fingers continue to move as he uses his tongue and lips to taste and excite her. Her guttural whimpers and moans pushing them both closer to the edge of an animal passion. She arches her hips bracing her heels into the pliable surface, crushing her pussy to against his mouth as she tries to dig her fingers into his hair.

Lifting his head, he licks her juices off his lips before lifting her hips off the mattress and closing his lips around her clit sucking and pulling hard with his teeth. Her fingers pulled at his hair, she called out in a hoarse voice begging..." Anri..Annri...."

She didn't need to say anything more, he moves over her, crushing her lips under his in a hungry kiss before he flips her to her stomach. He lifts her hips from the mattress, slapping her ass cheek as he pushes between her legs, his breaths coming in gasps as he rubs his head on her wet lips. With a groan he impales her pussy, slamming the length of his cock into her tightness, evoking an impassioned cry from her. Anri grasps her hips rocking them both, pushing her forward and pulling her back hard as his hot throbbing cock rams the head of her womb with each thrust.

Each thrust becomes more frenzied, each touch enflames the other urging them on higher and harder. He stops, pulls out and grips her around the waist. Turning her to her back he leans down, their mouths lock together as their tongues dance and fence with each other. He thrusts forward, filling her again thrusting in, pulling back as his knees slip on the slick surface. Anri pulling back from the kiss presses her legs out before he pulls them up to his shoulders, each thrust now rocks the mattress. Water slams against the sides of the bed, sweat rolls from their slick skin to the waterbed. Her nails moving down his back as she pulls him down towards her breasts, trying to hold him. A whimper escaping her lips as he pulls back and kneels between her legs wrapping them around his waist, thrusting as his hands slide under her hips lifting her high, pulling her against him impaling her again and again. His gaze fixed on hers as his growls over ride the music..the moonlight silhouetting him, his hair streaming over his muscular shoulders swaying with each movement, clinging to the perspiration running slowly down his face.

Shifting on the oil slickened bed and pulling her onto his lap, his lips finding her throat as he continues to thrust faster and harder into her tight pussy, his passion uncontrollable as his teeth slid down her soft skin. Her head falling intoas she gasps, digging her nails into his back with a passionate growl. Robyn's feet lock behind Anri's back as she rides up and down, his hips tightening and relaxing beneath her.

Throwing her head back as Anri's kisses send her spiraling into a vortex of sensation, her body jerks, then shuddes as Robyns tightens around his cock, milking his length, rocking her to the very core of her being. She presses her face into the side of his neck, nipping and kissing as she rocks. Her muffled moans pushing him harder, he lays back, rolling to hover over her once again, sliding her in the oil. Their bodies rock in unison...thrusting and moving together as their lips grind together tasting each other over and over.

Pulling back from the kiss with a guttural growl his body jerks as his cry echoes through the room. The moonlight dancing across the bed as her passionate cry echoes with his. Her fingers curling at her sides tearing at the surface of the mattress as her passion reaches its phoenix again and begins to spiral downward. Her breath catching in her throat as he falls forward, laying on her as their ragged breaths are heard still as the music ends. Laying their quietly letting their passions gently ebb she lifts a hand to stroke his chin. A groan passes through her lips as she slides her hand down along side her ass.

"What..baby. What is it?" His gaze filled with concern.

"My naaaills. Oh....no.." Robyn groaned as she lifted her head, pulling him down for a passion filled kiss. Whispering as she releases his lips. "We must abandon the ship captain, I'm....." Her voice trailing off as she beings to laugh at the expression on his face as he realizes what she is saying.." I punctured the mattress.."