Rochelle's Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to be in a trance as he approached - almost gawking at his cock. She caught herself,

shifted her gaze from his groin, then to his eyes - smiled curtly, and then turned to look at me. There was adrenaline running through those veins of hers - like she was going on a carnival ride. She smiled not only with her mouth, but her eyes as well.

"Intrigue," I whispered.

"Seems we polished off that bottle you brought along....." I stated in a more normal voice so he could hear me. "I was just about to go in for a swim myself, so if you'd like some more wine, I brought out a fresh bottle for us to share. Help yourselves" and I dove in the deep end.

Ahh...refreshing when you jump in a pool. There is that split second shock to your body, and then you are instantly contented. I am so glad that we built the pool. I swam to the edge, and decided I should do some laps too, but more for relaxation than exercise. I needed to try to figure out what was happening in not only my mind, but my wife's as well. This all was happening serendipitously, but I was in major conflict with what I should be doing or reacting versus how everything was playing out.

I swam as I thought. Okay, if Trace got turned on by looking at my scantily clad wife that was

leaning over him, does that mean he's attracted to her? Not necessarily - it's probably hormones. I'd get hard looking at her too in that position whether I was his age or mine. No harm from Trace's side; just natural male reaction. I think that's reasonable.

Okay. Now, my wife wouldn't have even 'entertained any thoughts' unless she saw it move when she was spotting him. Was she intentionally looking BEFORE he got hard? She finds him attractive, tells me she loves me, but says it's just a matter of intrigue. Maybe I'm being more critical of her because she's my wife, but I know we needed to talk about this in greater detail. It seemed that this whole situation and its outcome were totally in my wife's control. This 'intrigue' was being driven by, and could be cut-off by her.

I slowed from laps, and treaded water for a bit. I again was glad that we built the pool - life was good. I looked over and saw that Trace and my wife were on the lounges, holding their wine glasses, and casually talking. I swam towards them, held on to the side as I buoyed myself with slow kicks, and listened in on the conversation.

"It's mostly going along and setting up the flash strobes and reflective panels."

"I don't know" Trace said as he looked in my direction.

"Really, it wouldn't be difficult at all, and I would let you know everything that I needed done or moved. Right Hon?"

"Uh, not sure I'm following you."

"I just was talking to Trace about coming along on some of the location shoots with me as an

assistant."

"Well, I don't know, maybe we can talk about it first."

"I guess I should have asked you first babe; I'm sorry. Wouldn't you like to take a break from being my assistant?"

"Well, I don't know. It's not that hard, but it is kind of a pain in the ass honestly. Those screens and lights aren't heavy, but clunky and annoying."

"Tommm" she whined "you're not selling the job too well for me" as she smiled over at Trace.

"Well, the boss is FANTASTIC! If that wasn't the case, I would have quit this job long ago" as I decided to pull myself out of the pool.

"Seriously Trace, he hates going to shoots with me. I know that the job isn't all that exciting, but I figured that any college kid could use a few extra dollars."

"True" he said.

"So is that a yes?"

"You really are serious about this aren't you?"

"Absolutely"

Trace first looked at me, and then looking intently into Rochelle's eyes and grinned that glowing smile "Okay, IF and ONLY if Mr. Hunter is okay with it, I'll do it."

Like a giddy school girl, she screamed, jumped up and lunged towards him almost knocking his lounge chair over as she wrapped her arms around his torso. Hugging him and snuggling her head against his shoulder quickly as not to make more of a scene than she already was. She drew back "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy that you said yes."

"I know the folks will be glad I said yes too."

The smile that was plastered to my wife's face was fascinating - she did seem to be smitten with him. She turned to look at me, released her hold on Trace, and strolled towards me with her wicked grin.

"I guess I'm officially fired....."

"Only for the photographer's assistant position. All other positions are still yours to keep" she said as she wiggled her ass up against my groin. "ALL positions" she added quieter to avoid Trace's hearing.

My cock began to stir. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me. "This is torture woman! I am going to send him home right now if you don't knock it off."

She turned her head to look at me over her shoulder, and still had the grin embedded. "Okay..." as she pushed my hands from her hips and moved away.

I grabbed my towel, and dried off as Rochelle went back over to fill everyone's glasses with the bottle of Shiraz. I knew that we all were feeling extremely good after sharing two bottles of wine, a great dinner, and the relaxing swim. We have a pretty good tolerance for alcohol, but I knew that I was pretty buzzed and I'm sure Rochelle was feeling no pain either. Her giddy nature, and the fact that she was flirting with Trace told me that she was treading on ground that we were never on before. Even with our

conversation about intrigue....it still bothered me.

"I'll have to look at my schedule, but I think there's an appointment for the girls' volleyball team in about a month. They would absolutely be thrilled if you came along. I think I could get better smiles from them if you were my assistant."

"That's very kind of you to say, but I don't think that it would be because of my being there."

"Think what you'd like, but I know how women think" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

Trace just chuckled "Maybe you can clue me in sometime..."

"That will take a lifetime Trace" I chimed in.

He gleamed that fantastic smile at me "That's what I hear."

"You men are all alike...." my wife said laughing as she stood up and jumped back in the pool.

"Really, I'm sorry if I accepted an offer from your wife before you had a chance to talk to her in private. I didn't mean anything by it, but she seemed very genuine and forthcoming about my helping out."

"It's okay Trace. I know that I said we should talk about it first, but I know that she feels like she'd like to thank you for all that you've done for us. You haven't taken a dime for being our own personal trainer, and it has really helped her self-esteem to lose some weight."

"It's been my pleasure."

"If I do say so, she sure is looking good. I know she wants to lose more, but to me, she looks great right now."

"I agree. Mrs. Hunter is toning up very well, and I can see that she has much more spring in her step lately." He took another sip from his glass. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean that in an inappropriate way."

I grinned. "I think I know what you meant. I refer to them as her 'girls', and they aren't shy."

"You're a great man Mr. H., and I want you to know that if you are okay with me taking the part-time gig of being her assistant, I will be an honorable gentleman."

"I wouldn't think otherwise" I said with a wink.

We watched Rochelle gently floating as she did a backstroke the length of the pool, it was an incredible display of her girls sitting high above the water.

"But what would you believe would be 'less than honorable'?"

"Pardon?"

"You said you'd be honorable, but what would that mean?"

"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean, or where you're headed with this?" there was a seriousness to his voice. "If you aren't comfortable, then by all means, I don't want to be a problem for the two of you."

"Relax. It's okay, I just wanted to see what you were thinking."

"Not thinking too much into it. I can see that you have been though."

"Well, do you find my wife attractive?"

"Wow, where is this coming from?"

"Seriously, I just want to know." We were now sitting up from our lounges and facing each other; man to man.

"Really? I mean, if you are uncomfortable with me being around your wife, then maybe I should back off and let you two train on your own."

"Trace, it's okay. Let me just ask you a few questions, and I think we can get this back on track. We've been having a great time having you here tonight, and I don't want to bring it crashing down with any misunderstandings."

He looked confused, and apprehensive, but then again, I wouldn't blame him.

"I'm not mad, just trying to feel things out here; she is after all, my wife."

"Absolutely!"

"Okay, let's start again..... do you find my wife attractive?"

"From my perspective; yes, you have an attractive wife Mr. Hunter. Please let me say that I am not

pursuing your wife, I am just stating that your wife is attractive."

He's being honest - good.

"Do you think she finds you attractive?"

Deer in the headlights look hit his face - "Uh.... I don't know. Should I?"

I chuckled and leaned over to pat his shoulder. "It's okay; there isn't a right answer to any of these questions. Well, there is, but not that one."

"Good" he said as he lightened up with a grin.

I leaned back and took another look at him. I could see that he was being totally honest, and this was just a normal young male being driven by hormones. He wasn't pursuing my wife, it was based entirely on her physical presence when he was lifting weights.

He saw me looking at him "Look, Mr. H., I can see that you are concerned about my coming on to your wife, and I have the utmost respect for you, and her. I would no way cause you to feel that I am a threat to you or her."

"Were you reading my mind?"

He wiggled his fingers at me attempting to simulate a magician "Maybe I was...." he said with a smirk.

"Levity; that's good - Thanks Trace." I finished the rest of my wine and set the empty glass on the table. "I remember being in your shoes - same kind of situation. Strange how everything comes around. Hell, Rochelle and I just talked about it a little bit ago."

He just sat there looking off into space, and then our eyes met "So, everything turned out okay?"

"It's okay, and it's nothing Trace. I just remember having fantasies about a friend of mine's mom when I was about your age. It really was nothing....I was just infatuated with her tits." Did I just say that to the kid who's ogling my wife?

I did.

There was a muffled chuckled that escaped him. "It's okay Mr. H. I totally understand. I've seen a few MILFs in my life."

"Yeah, but she's MY wife... that's what makes this uncomfortable... that, and the fact that you admitted you're a heavy packer....." as I looked over to him, meeting his eyes, then leading my gaze to his groin (wow....it was extremely visible) and then back to his eyes.

He diverted his eyes and reached down to adjust his package.

"Plus the fact that if I had a cock like yours, I may have gotten to see Sean's mom's tits in person" anger was beginning to bubble up. "My wife has noticed your endowment."

Trace picked up on it "Mr. H., I realize that I am causing problems that I truly didn't intend

to happen. Not that I am innocent, but I'm strictly being attacked based on a physical 'feature' that I have no control over. I was born this way, and it has always been a problem with other guys....not the ladies."

I sat there stunned at his true words. I was getting mad and jealous at him because he was born with a big 'feature'. Shit, this sucks! To complicate things, my WIFE has seen his 'feature', albeit clothed, and seems to be sexually attracted to him......or it?

"Mr. H., I swear to you, I am NOT making advances on your wife, nor will I. She is an attractive woman, and I would be lying if I said that I haven't enjoyed watching her transform into a more slender / fit woman. BUT, and I want to emphasize BUT; I would never dishonor you by taking advantage of your wife because of my endowment."

There was a voice that broke our personal conversation; "Are you boys okay over there?" It was Rochelle.

"Yes ma'am" Trace responded for us.

She was coming out of the pool from the shallow end, heading towards us with a sexy stroll. The sun was past setting, and the cooler night air was setting in. I was so torn emotionally with what had just transpired with Trace and my conversation, but he did help ease my fears; almost reading my thoughts.

Rochelle came up to us and stood at the feet of our lounges, hands on her hips, and shifting her weight to her right side while keeping her left leg straight. "I thought you both would come in for another swim, but you guys have been over here talking like girls....is everything okay? Tom, are you upset about my asking Trace to be my assistant?"

I started coming back to reality "No babe, we're all good. I think he'd be a great replacement for me on those 'wonderful' location shoots."

He started to blush "Thanks Mr. H."

Rochelle smiled that killer smile at me, and then to Trace. "Oh good. It's hard to find good help,

especially if the outgoing 'employee' fills their head with nonsense" giving him a wink.

She shifted her weight more evenly between both legs, and did a backwards stretch of her arms causing the 'girls' to press hard against her suit. Because of the cool air, and her just getting out of the pool, those nipples were screaming to be let out. Acting as though she was doing cool down stretching, she was really doing an exotic dance for us both. Twisting at her waist, she gave us profile shots of her mammoth orbs, and putting her head back and arching her back made them stand out even further. I just sat there enjoying her exhibitionism in front of us - she was officially a tease in my eyes. I know that I normally would do something to interrupt this display, but things just changed moments ago with our discussion. If he was true to his word, and wasn't going to make advances towards my wife, why couldn't he enjoy a 'show' that my wife was doing in front of us? I was going to be the beneficiary, not him, and what man doesn't like to show off his wife?

She continued this charade in front of us without either of us saying a word, all the while keeping our eyes locked onto this tantalizing performance. She was now playing this out, and perceived that we were enjoying her display; I think her sheepish grin and twinkling eye confirmed my perception. She was now doing side stretches; raising one arm over her while reaching the other towards her closest

knee / ankle. This emphasized her beautiful boobs, and also pulled her suit tight against her pubic area revealing her delicate folds pressing against the material. Left side then right side and back. Mesmerizing how erotic it looked. Her body was treating her well....and my cock....which started to plump up.

Next, she rocked her hips in small circles as she reached high above her head. Her nipples were harder than I can remember them being - seemingly able to poke through that material. I looked to her angelic face, and she had an extremely wicked grin, and then our patented wink. She looked over at Trace, and then to his groin. Her eyes flashed bigger for a second and then back up to his face. A smile broke across her face showing her bright whites, and her eyes then returned to his crotch where she unabashedly stared while she gyrated those beautiful hips. She then came down from her raised arm stretch and turned her back to us and bent over to do windmills while displaying her

amazing ass to us. Her suit was riding high and tight across her ass cheeks as it came down into her fertile delta; again showing her labia full against the suit.

I looked over at Trace who was grinning, but gazing directly at her welcoming pussy. I then glanced down at his suit, and was amazed at the wood he was building. It no longer was laying against his thigh, but stretching the material away from his leg and extending towards the leg opening....maybe a good seven or eight inches....and way thicker than before. Holy SHIT! That's a fucking dick! I looked back up to his

face, and he was still glued to her dance. He reached down and adjusted himself for better comfort but that only caused his cock to get longer and harder....if that was possible. Damn!

Rochelle now added a little twist to her 'windmill' show. When she reached across her body on the downward motion, she twisted her hips slightly towards Trace so that she could look me in the eye. When she had my eyes, she then did a pelvic dip a few times as she raised one eyebrow that emphasized her wickedness. MY cock took a quick ride from semi to full bore boner. She stopped, realigned herself, came back up and repeated her bend on Trace's side - this time I got to see the promised land thrust in my direction, and it was HOT!! I could make out that her suit had ridden up INTO her folds, and the heavy flesh of her labia was wrestling to expose itself. Back up, and down to my side again - giving the pussy show to our neighbor this time. Her eyes met mine, but this time they rolled to the back of her head as she mouthed the words "OH MY GOD!", never stopping her simulated fuck show to our neighbor. She then came back up, and gave me one last show of her pussy - this time her outer lips made it just past the material - what a fuckin sight!! I almost blew a load right there. The bunched up material had to be driving her clit crazy as she thrust up and down.

Before she came back up, I looked over at her face and her eyes were locked onto Trace's crotch as she humped. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible as I took a look myself and was almost as awestruck as she must have been. He was at full mast - if not 100%, awfully close - and it was what you would see in a porn movie. Granted, he was in his swimsuit, but it barely was able to hide ANYTHING from the imagination. The leg opening was tightly pulled up as it mimicked the shape of his engorged cockhead. Hell, I was surprised that it wasn't actually sticking out the bottom. I didn't want to get caught staring, so I glanced back to my wife's face and she was still locked on to it. She closed her eyes, and

then stood back up facing away from us. She stopped the hip gyrations, and then adjusted her swimsuit crotch so that it wasn't embedded in her nether regions. She looked over her shoulder at me and then turned around to face me. God, she looked like she was glowing.

"I think I should get going for the night."

Rochelle and I both turned to look at Trace as he broke the dead silence. He was turning away from us to grab his towel as he stood up, but we both looked down to see that he had quite a difficult time swinging his left leg over the edge of the lounge without breaking the log that tented out his swim trunks. He stood up and covered his 'feature' with the balled up beach towel all the while knowing that we knew what he was doing.

"Thanks for the great evening and fantastic dinner" as he stretched out his big mitt to shake my hand.

I stayed seated as I shook his hand, my other tried to hide my own hard-on. "Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself; we did too. It was nice to have you over to get to know you a little better. We'll have to do it again sometime."

"That would be awesome" he said as he released my hand and gestured towards Rochelle as if waving

awkwardly goodbye. "Have a good evening."

She just smiled, waved back awkwardly, and quickly diverted her eyes from him and looked to me. She was embarrassed by her dance, but couldn't hold back a slowly growing wicked grin as she was trying not to look at him. "Thanks, Trace. Glad you enjoyed your evening; have a great one yourself."