Rochelle's Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Night" he said as he walked across the grass, his towel held in front of his trunks.

Rochelle took a giant breath in, and exhaled in a huff as she turned to face me. "Oh my God!"

I stood up, and let my hard-on do what it wanted without my attempt to hide it. "You sure surprised me with that little show" as I reached for her waist to pull her close to me.

"I don't know why I did that..." as she slid into my arms, "..it's gotta be the wine."

Smirking, I leaned in and kissed her hard as I pressed firmly into her crotch. She returned my pressure and grabbed my ass to pull me into her even harder.

I pulled my face away but kept the grinding up on her pussy "I have a hard time believing it to be the wine."

Grinning and still dry-humping me she said "Maybe it was my way of cooling down after my swim. Kind of like his cooling down in front of the mirrors after his workout today."

"I see, you're just returning a favor - is that it?"

"Yeah, something like that" kissing me hard again.

"My, my, my, you sure are taking this teasing thing to a whole new level aren't we?"

"Care to finish our evening....say... in the bedroom?" her eyes filled with lust.

"I thought you'd never ask."

We separated our mock sex, and held hands as we walked towards the house together; this was going to be an amazing fuck session; I could smell her scent again. She was so sexually stimulated at that very moment.

"Race you to the bedroom" she called over her shoulder.

"I have to take a piss, so I'll be there in just a second." The wine had built up, and I needed to relieve it before we spent the next hour or so enjoying each other's bodies.

I made a quick stop at the bathroom to piss and to take off my wet suit, then headed off to our bedroom to make passionate love to my bride.

I walked in, but didn't see her. "Hello..."

"Sshhhh..." came her admonishment from the corner of the bedroom near the window.

The curtain was never closed to the outside world, and she stood there in front it. Our lights were on, and she had her bathing suit pulled down to her waist as she was massaging her massive 'girls' for anyone to see; that anyone would have been the neighbors.

I answered in a whisper "What are you doing over there?"

I slowly walked towards her – also allowing the outside world to see me in all my glory. This was new for us; we were never exhibitionists, and this was kind of exciting. I knew what was transpiring, and I was okay with it. As I drew close to her, I planned to come up behind her and place my hardening cock against those beautiful ass checks.

A deep guttural moan released from Rochelle as I brought my body against hers. She released her breasts and pulled my hips hard against her ass, and groaned louder. I reached forward and cupped her fantastic orbs while she ground herself hard against my cock.

"Fuck" she moaned "do you see him?"

"Who?"

"Trace.....with that huge cock of his.... Oh my God! This is so HOT!"

I leaned in to see where she was looking; it was Trace's bedroom window. He was totally naked, stroking his cock in front of his dresser mirror. His backside was more in our direction, but I could see that he was working himself over pretty good. His stroking was a moderate rhythm, and it caused his ass check to dimple with his down stroke, and return on the upstroke. He was fucking his fist...

"This is pretty hot, huh?" I played along.

"Oh my God....I came in here to pull the blinds, and I saw him take off his trunks....(unngh)"

I continued to drill my cock into her ass crack that was still covered by her suit. "And you've stayed glued to this spot ever since then?"

"Yes." (moan) "He was just pulling off his trunks when I came to the window, and I got a full view of his wonderful cock. It was so hot.....and so BIG....oh my God."

"This is like watching a porn movie....just that it's in the flesh, and right next door. Does that get you hot?"

She shuddered and groaned again "I need you to fuck me right now Tom!"

I moved back, grabbed her suit from around her hips, and pulled them down roughly. She helped by holding on to the window sill and pulling her feet out as I stood on the material. She cleared both feet from her suit, and stayed in the position with her hands planted on the edge of ledge. I knelt down to breath in her sex, and tongue her gash. Her labia was swollen, fiery pink, and almost dripping with her juices. A deep moan again escaped her as my tongue stretched forward to savor her honey. God she was so ready to be mounted. My fingers glided across her smooth ass and separated her pussy lips; she was so slick with her own juices, my cock was rock hard. I love her feel – so amazingly soft and smooth – and she was in rare form. I moved my hand forward, and covered her clit with my index finger. She purred and melted when I touched her, but stiffened and took a quick breath in.

"Oh my God!! Shit..."

"What?" I stood up to see if she was okay.

Right before us stood Trace; still in his bedroom – but gazing at us while manhandling his beast. He stopped stroking when he saw us looking at him. We were all frozen in time....

My head was spinning – here was my wife – fully naked in front of our neighbor's son being titillated physically by her husband, but visually by the hunk next door. She didn't move, but had her eyes glued to his phallus.

"Please Tom" in a whimpering voice "fuck me from behind so I can watch him."

God, this was bizarre! I've never been an exhibitionist, and I've never let anyone see my wife naked on purpose, but here we were; naked in front of a young man, and I was going to let him watch me sink my cock into my wife's hot cunt.

I was getting turned on by this.

I stood behind her, grabbed her hips and aimed the head of my cock between her spread thighs. The angle that she was bent forward was the perfect height for me to enter her. Glistening with her juices, I ran my cock head across her engorged pussy lips and just teased her instead of entering her. We both took in quick breaths and shuddered as our flesh met – heat on heat. I flexed my hips, causing my rock hard meat to cross her entire gash – concentrating on her protruding clit.

"Fuck.... Oh fuck" she groaned.

I looked over at the neighbor's house, and saw that Trace was now enjoying OUR show. He started to work his massive 'feature' again.

I started encouraging my wife while we teased each other's sex. "You sure are lucky to have a trainer that's so well-hung aren't you?"

"Uhhh huuuhhh...."

"Did you think that's what he looked like when you were spotting him earlier today?"

"Not...uh...sure...uuuhhh"

"Are you glad you are here right now – catching him in the act?"

"Gooddd yesssss!" ...(huff)... "Please put it in me."

I could feel her wetness coating my cock and balls; she was so ready. I eased back so that I could pop my cock head into her opening. Once I was lined up, she slammed back onto me in one swift movement, and let out a scream that I'm sure Trace could hear through the glass...

"FFUUUCCKKK!!" as she shook hard on me.

"Damn woman – you are insane right now....you feel sooooo good on my cock!!"

I grabbed a hold of her hips and she braced herself against the window sill. Our neighbor had a front row seat of her massive pendulous globes swinging back and forth as I fucked her hard from behind. I looked over at him and saw him feasting his eyes on our sex while stroking his massive member for our viewing pleasure.

"Oh my God....Oh my God....this is... (huff) ..soooo.....fucking HOT!!" she managed to grunt out.

"You love this don't you?"

"Fuuuck yes......I ....am.......sooooo....close......to.....(huff)......cumming....."

"Tell me what .....(huff).... you see.....and.....(huff)... describe it to me..." I too was getting close to cumming.

Moaning as she spoke "Fuuuck.... Your cock feels so good in me right now....it's so hard and thick..."

".....No....not MY cock......but what you SEE...."

She was whimpering now, and her body was starting to shake – I knew this as her waterfall point of bursting open with a flood of orgasms.

"Oh my god Tom....can you see him? He's absolutely .....(huff)...amazing..... I never would have......guessed that he had .......THAT hiding.....in his pants......"

"And to think that......(huh).....you caused him......(huh)...to get hard...."

"His cock.....is so BIG....and so .....thick..... I could spend......(huff)......all day here....watching him.....(moan)...stroke that amazing prick of his....."

"I think....(huff)....you're loving.....displaying yourself......(huff)...to this stud...."

"Fuuuck me hard.....Tom....please....I'm right there...(huff)"

I took charge of her hips, and really started to pound my cock into her as hard as I could. I could feel her pussy gripping and pleading with my cock to flood her deep. She was in one of her animalistic moods where it was sheer fucking, and not lovemaking. I gladly obliged. We were building up a good sweat.

I looked over at Trace. He moved close to his window so that he could get a better view of us, but also to provide us with a reciprocal view of his masturbating. I kept up my hard pounding of my wife's pussy, and watched Trace pleasure himself while we fucked. I had to admit, his cock was absolutely amazing. He must have used some kind of lube on it because it had shiny 'wet' look. His big mitts for hands did encompass his girth, but just so. He worked one fist, and then alternated with the other while he grabbed at his balls.

"I'm gonna cum Tom.........Fuck me....(huff)... harder than you ever have..."

"Oh yeah"

I slammed into her as hard as I could, pulled all the way out, and slammed back in. I swear I could see her pussy lips opening to take my flesh tube deeper on each stroke. Her body was begging to be filled with as much cock as she could take.

"I wish I had a cock......(huff)...the size of his....to fill you with.....right now...."

"AAaaahhhhhh........OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkk!!!"

Her orgasm rippled on my cock causing me to blow too.

"Fuuucckkk meee Toommmmmm!!!"

"I am ...CUMMMING...ssoooo.....fuuuckkkingg hard in your pussy right now!!!"

"Oohhh Shhhittt....I can feel your fucking seed.....so far up my pussy..."

*Grunt* *Grunt*

"Shiiiiitttt...."

"Oh...My....Gooddd...(huh)....Tom....look...." she continued milking my cock with her cunt while shuddering as she stared at our neighbor.

Sure enough, there was Trace furiously jacking his horse sized cock and arching his back as huge ropes of cum splashed against the bottom of his window. His eyes were closed and he continued to shoot while both Rochelle and I continued our own orgasms.

"Holy Shit...." I huffed as I felt like my legs were about to give out.

"Ooooooohhhhhh......" I felt her body quake one more time as it sent her off to orgasm one more time.

I stayed hard, and tried to maintain my balance as she continued to jam herself hard against cock.

"Ssooooo fffuuuuucccckkkkiiinggg goooooooood...." she moaned while she stared directly at Trace.

He had finished drenching his window with cum, but held his spent cock in his hand while gazing at Rochelle's pussy devouring my cock. I could feel her inner muscles clamping down hard on my member as she rode out the last of her orgasm.

"Ohhh Ffffuuuuckk!"

I held onto her hips as she finally slowed to a standstill, and let her catch her breath. She held onto the window sill, but dropped her head between her shoulders – exhausted. My cock was still buried deep in Rochelle's pussy but was beginning to shrink with each passing moment. I was looking directly at Trace since Rochelle ducked her head. He looked up at me, still with his cock in hand, and smiled. As strange as it may have been, I had to smirk and smile back myself.

We all stood motionless for a few seconds – Rochelle's breathing starting to come back to normal, and then I saw Trace give me a big 'thumbs up' sign as he turned and was out of view.

"That was pretty fucking HOT there young lady!"

"Oh MY GOD!" she exhaled and gradually raised her head. "Where did he go?"

"Not sure, but we sure gave him a show."

"Oh shit, I can't believe we just did that!"

"Neither can I, but we just did."

She started to stand up from her bent over position. "I don't think I've ever been so turned on in all my life."

"I think I might have to agree with that" pulling my now shrinking dick out of her pussy. Both of our juices flowed out of Rochelle; my cock was super slick, and cum soaked her inner thighs.

"Oh my god Tom....Whew!" She turned around to give me a hug. "That was absolutely amazing!"

Trace came back into view again. He had a hand towel with him and still naked. He walked over to the window to wipe up his seed.

"I believe we gave our neighbor quite the show there. I never knew that exhibitionism was your thing, but you pulled it off amazingly."

"It was Trace who started it. I was just caught off guard with him being naked."

"And you caused him to make quite a mess of his window."

"Wasn't that amazing?"

"He's cleaning it up now."

"What?" she said as she turned back around to look.

Trace had just finished up, and was starting to pull the shades when he noticed us both looking in his direction. He had a cum-drenched hand towel in one hand and waved good night with the other before he drew the shades.

"That was just too weird, amazing, and hot all at the same time." She turned back around to embrace me.

"I should be outraged by this whole thing, but it was amazing - I have to admit. You were so fired up all afternoon and evening. I was shocked that you did a cool-down routine for us out at the pool; but that was nothing compared to what we just pulled off."

"I never meant for this to happen Tom, but it really was ssoooooo fucking HOT!"

I looked into those beautiful deep brown pools, and she had a sated look about her. Life was good – even while having sex with my wife, and allowing another person to look on. Strange, but hot!

"Okay, yes, it was hot." I reached for our blinds to close them.

Rochelle released our hug and sauntered over to our bed while I drew the shades. I followed her there as we lay beside each other. We were both on our backs staring up at the ceiling.

"So, what did you have planned for me this weekend?"

"Wow! Like that wasn't a good start?"

"A start....sure" and she rolled over on top of me. That wicked grin crept back onto her face.

I was uncomfortable about the whole neighbor thing about four hours ago, but here I was actually enjoying what had just taken place. Something was changing in my wife – and it was hard to deny that I wasn't enjoying it either.

****************

Any and all comments are greatly appreciated!