Rock God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

'What hotel are you staying at?' asked Tamsin, as he made to leave.

'It's - ' Kevin could feel his eyes glazing over. He had no clue as to where might have a suitable room free. 'Christ, you know I was so hazy this morning I can't remember? It was a really heavy night last night. I even left the key at reception 'cos I was sure I'd lose it. Look, I'll have to call George for details. But I will let you know... Keep that phone on!' They stared at him dubiously, but he just flashed them what he hoped was a reassuring grin, then turned and wove a rapid path to the door. He had only just left the pub, when he ran into Big Dave and Marvin, who were heading purposefully inside.

'Kev, where you goin' mate?' Dave exclaimed. 'You're getting the first round in...'

'No can do, Dave - not tonight. Just got a call... Serious shit...Really serious...Death in the family. Yup. I'll - I'll see you.' And he ran, feeling suddenly liberated by his close escape. The deities of Rock were surely smiling on him that night. He could decide who had died by Monday morning. Right now he had everything else to sort out.

Everything else...Holy shit, like finding a hotel room (make that a hotel suite), like passing it off as Tommy's, like stopping being Kevin bloody Roach for the whole fucking night! How exactly was he going to pull this off? Right, okay Kev, don't panic. What's to be done? Stop off home, pick up some stuff - sort out the hotel on the way. Was Phil working that evening? Kevin thought so - yes, he'd call in at the Emporium en route - good call. Pick up some special supplies - very Tommy Ross. But it all had to be done quickly, no room for pissing about... He looked around the High Street in barely contained desperation.

'Taxi!'

The driver was glad to ferry Kevin around his various stops, leaving the meter running each time his passenger dashed briefly outside on an errand. He could occasionally be seen to raise an eyebrow, as Kevin phoned round a selection of up-market hotels, trying to book a suite - becoming more agitated each time he learned none were free. Finally the Astoria delivered and he hardly flinched as the receptionist mentioned the price. Hell, he felt positively cavalier as he read out the number on his one credit card. If it took three months to pay off the bill, what price one night as a hero of Rock?

He tore into his apartment and searched frantically amongst the chaos for what few items might befit his new persona. A battered old leather jacket, a couple of T-shirts (one plain white, the other bearing the legend 'I am not a number, I am a free man'), some scuffed denim similar to what he was currently wearing and a few toiletries. Yup, that'd do. Tommy would travel light - the rest of his stuff back on the tour bus. He stuffed everything into a rucksack, rushed back to the cab and rattled off directions to his local Off Licence. Once there he sweated in a dawdling queue, so he could procure a bottle of Glenfiddich single malt. For display purposes only; Kevin had not sunk half a dozen whiskey shots in his life, but he had read that it was Tommy Ross's favourite tipple. Those all-important little touches...

Next stop Dr Lovegood's, where Phil was slouched in his usual position behind the till, perusing a spanking-themed publication entitled Hot Cross Buns. Phil sensed Kevin's urgency the instant he saw him; he was already hauling himself out of his stupor as Kevin fired out the details. 'Two girls, sisters - twins! They think I'm Tommy Ross - I've let them think it! I'm going to meet them at the Astoria at ten. Phil, I need some stuff!'

Phil gave him a level stare, appeared to decide that his friend was not possessed by some sad delusion and leapt into uncharacteristically dynamic action. He vanished for a moment out the back of the shop and returned, arms laden with an assortment of erotic ware. 'Okay,' he said, dumping it all on the counter. 'Most of this is old stock, but it'll all be in good shape. Take these, I'd say you'll definitely want this, we'll throw in a couple of those - apparently women love the texture - a bottle of this and... I still haven't worked out what that does, but maybe you can let me know tomorrow.' Kevin's eyes goggled at the imaginative array of sexual accessories before him, his mind reeling with the uses to which they might later be put. 'Oh yes,' added Phil, feeling about a under the counter, and it's batteries not included, so take these.' He pressed a selection of batteries into Kevin's slightly shaking hands. 'I keep them for in-store demos.'

Kevin stared at his friend mutely for a moment, then he thanked him sincerely and set about cramming all the items into his rucksack. As he turned to go Phil placed a hand on his shoulder and held him with a level stare. Kevin gazed back at his ungainly, sallow-faced friend, a man who would surely never have similar good fortune within his grasp. 'Kev,' Phil said weightily, 'don't dare fuck this up. Get out there and live the dream.'

The Astoria Hotel's Livingstone Suite was suitable backdrop for living the dream, Kevin thought, as he fell on to the king-size bed and finally caught his breath. The chandelier was possibly a little over the top, but then so was Rock and Roll. Spare items of clothing he had rumpled and scattered casually about the place to give it a lived-in feel; all left to do was phone the girls and see if the charm of early evening held good. They've worked it out by now, there's no way they haven't rumbled me! The determination that had fuelled his efforts was giving way to a familiar sense of pessimism, even as he keyed in the number...

'Well hello there Mr Rock Star. We'd almost given up on you!' Cathy hadn't missed a beat before answering. Her voice was soaked in delight at his call. In the background Kevin could hear Tamsin giggling gleefully. 'So then Tommy, what's the plan?'

The plan consisted of exchanging room number for estimated time of arrival. Beyond that and Phil's bag of tricks Kevin had not given the details of the encounter any real thought. A single moment's elation on clicking off the phone was succeeded by a fresh wave of panic. What the hell did he know about entertaining two women for an evening Tommy Ross-style? What to say, what to put where and in what order? The urge suddenly came upon him to flee the scene of what would surely be his humiliation. He resisted and cracked the seal on the whiskey bottle instead, pouring a generous measure into a glass tumbler and throwing it back in one. He hardly noticed the sour taste, struggling as he was to bring his runaway heart rate back under control. He could almost hear Tommy Ross laughing at his plight. But no - that wasn't right. Tommy had grown up on the same East End streets as Kevin. He would understand! He'd be cheering him on now, encouraging him to seize control of the situation. Go on my son - give those girls what they're looking for and then some. Let them know they've been with a rock star! There was no doubt about it - Tommy would be on his side.

'Come on!' Kevin exhorted himself, rising and pacing the room, every two-girl porno fantasy he had ever viewed flashing across his mind. 'Do this thing! Fucking do it!' His cock was already growing hard in his trousers, as he mentally charged himself . He ordered an absurdly expensive bottle of champagne from room service and unpacked Phil's supply of sex toys as he waited for it to arrive, concealing the exotic devices discretely in a drawer. Then as the champagne chilled, he sat on the edge of the bed, waited and focused. Tommy Ross and the Spirit of Rock were with him. They admired his daring and he would not let them down. By the time the soft knock finally sounded, Kevin's heart leapt with excitement as well as fear. He was calm as he walked to the door, betrayed no nervousness as he swung it open. 'Good evening ladies...'

Cathy and Tamsin flowed into the room, all perfumed skin and wild flirtation. They pressed newly glossed lips to Kevin's mouth, then gazed around the suite, all but swooning over the lavish surroundings in which they found the Neanderthal drummer. Tamsin flung herself squealing on to the King Size, while Cathy moved through the room in a sort of trance, checking walk-in closet, cocktail bar, wet-room... 'Wow,' she said, reappearing from the bathroom, ' you boys really live the lifestyle!'

'Well you kind of have to, there's an image to keep up,' Kevin smiled nonchalantly. He was already prising the cork off the bottle of Moet Chandon. Momentum, that's what was needed, momentum... The cork popped violently out of the bottle, knocking out a piece of plaster cornice on impact with the wall; champagne flowed extravagantly over the carpet, before Kevin managed to divert some into the three waiting glasses.

Tamsin and Cathy were both delighted at the display, the former kicking her heels from where she sat on the bed. 'Well that's got to be a good sign,' she smirked, as Kevin passed out the champagne flutes and joined her on the bed. Cathy nestled in on his other side.

'Here's to further cork-popping before the evening's done,' he grinned, starting to feel positively cheery as Cathy chinked his glass, giving him a precipitous view down her tanned cleavage as she did so.

'And here's to Kevin Roach,' added Tamsin, bringing her glass to the other two. The ice formed instantly in Kevin's veins. 'So is that what you always do?'

'Huh?' He could feel his grin freezing into a dreadful rictus of horror.

'Choose the dorkiest name you can think of when you check into a hotel?'

Shit! Christ! He had actually let it slip his mind, the explanation he had given them over the phone for his booking name. Kevin almost laughed aloud with relief. 'Steady,' he said chidingly to Tamsin. 'Kevin Roach is a cousin of mine as it happens - he's very charming and likeable as dorks go.'

'Well maybe he is,' Tamsin said, moving in snugly against him, 'but I'm glad it's you here and not him.' Well didn't that just sum up the situation? Kevin's boldness was returning now. He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand and began to entwine his fingers amongst the blonde strands of her hair. God, I'm actually going to get to fuck this girl! I'm really going to fuck her!

'Yes and here's to Amy,' said Cathy from his other side, in the voice of someone sliding cheerfully into intoxication.

'Who?' Kevin asked vaguely, caught up in his moment of seduction.

'Our friend,' Tamsin laughed, her mouth floating inches from Kevin's. 'She thinks she's such a big Neanderthal fan.'

'Yeah,' Cathy snorted in mild derision, as her hand crept from Kevin's knee towards his inner thigh. 'Bragging about she'd got tickets to the Manchester concert tonight when we hadn't. God, will she get a surprise when we tell her who we got to hang out with!' Her face nuzzled warmly against the back of Kevin's neck, even as it broke out in fresh goose bumps. Their friend at tonight's concert? It was a wonder the girl hadn't phoned already, so she could gloatingly relay a blast of the live music! Would he never be home free? Tamsin's nose was playfully brushing his cheek, Cathy's deft fingers searching out the bulge in his jeans. He was suspended between erect excitement and renewed terror at the thought of discovery. Something had to be done - about both sensations.

He kissed Tamsin suddenly, thrusting his tongue into her surprised but accepting mouth, his fingers closing on the back of her neck and drawing her lips hard against his own. His other hand slid around Cathy's waist, drawing her into him, so that he could easily turn from one girl and transfer his lustful attentions to the other's equally willing lips. Then he broke away once more, leaving both girls panting and eager. On some sisterly cue they leaned towards each other before him and locked mouths in a manoeuvre designed, he knew, to reinforce his cock's already advanced stiffness. Cathy's hand was now rubbing him vigorously through the material of his jeans, as she snogged Tamsin wetly.

The girls slowly parted, both eyeing Kevin slyly as they did, a strand of saliva linking their mouths. 'Well why don't we provide a proper story for your pal Amy?' he suggested with slyness equalling theirs. 'That shower room's going begging.' He squeezed both girls playfully. 'The first one naked and in the shower is the first to get fucked, how does that sound?' For an instant Kevin felt twin gazes burn into him, as his mind reeled with his own daring. Then Tamsin and Cathy glanced at each other, their eyes alight with excitement, and leapt from the bed into frantic stripping action.

Kevin stared in wonder at what he had set in motion. Cathy was flinging off her waistcoat and setting about the buttons on her flounced shirt, while Tamsin dragged the Neanderthal T-shirt over her head in a single move, sending her sheet of corn-blonde hair cascading back down round her face as she did. Kevin fixated on the lightly tanned half-moons of her small, perfect breasts, clad as they were in a black push-up bra, while she slipped off her heeled shoes and began unbuckling her jeans. Cathy had struggled out of her shirt by now, revealing an equally golden, but rather more voluptuous upper body than that of her sister. The plump tits that graced her slim form were jiggling attractively within white lace cups, as she clutched a bedpost and tried to wrench herself free of her calfskin boots.

'Here, help me!' she urged, obviously miffed at this additional encumbrance, and Kevin gladly slid off the boots off Cathy's legs, as she proffered them in turn. Tamsin was ahead now, having wrestled her dimpled ass and slender legs free of her jeans. She fumbled the clasp on the strap of her bra, however, as Cathy unfastened her own slacks and send them slithering smoothly to the floor. Tamsin finally sprung her bra, freeing her pert little tits to Kevin's delighted gaze, and made to peel off her matching black panties. Cathy's fuller breasts were bouncing free as well now, but Tamsin was stripped first and making gleefully for the bathroom.

'Oh no you don't!' Cathy's competitive spirit got the best of her and she grabbed her marginally younger sister by the upper arms, flinging her bodily around and hurling her squealing on top of Kevin. He was engulfed in her silky hair as her petite, nude body tumbled on to him. Something landed on the bed beside him, which he guessed to be Cathy's final discarded piece of clothing.

'I get first fuck!' the victor was laughing, as she padded lightly off to the bathroom.

'Cheating bitch!' Tamsin yelled in giggling outrage, then she focused amorously on Kevin through her dishevelled strands of her hair. 'So why don't you just fuck me now, Tommy?'

It seemed a reasonable proposition, but Kevin had one final task to attend to before he could relax. 'I would,' he told her with lustful sincerity, 'but a promise is a promise...' He flipped her around, so that she lay across his lap, and slapped her bare buttocks firmly, making her squeal again. 'Now go get soaped up!' She clambered off him, laughing delightedly at how bad this rock drummer was turning out to be, then she turned and scampered sylph-like after her sister.

Kevin could hear the sound of power-jets and giddy, splashing excitement, as he glanced around for the girls' bags. He found them on a chair nearby the door and, confident from the joyful cries echoing from the bathroom, plundered them for mobile phones. Only Cathy's phone was switched on, it turned out, and someone had left a text message. Amy, most likely. Well that text wasn't going to be read any time soon... Kevin felt gloriously devious as the phone flickered off and he dropped it back into Cathy's bag.

'Tommy, where are you?' one of the girls was calling above the roar of the water.

'On my way!' he shouted back with relish, already stripped to the waist and divesting himself of everything else, a man on that most serious of missions. He was naked in seconds and finally ready to enjoy his party.

The open-plan wet-room gave a direct view of Tamsin and Cathy's slippery, naked bodies, as water fired on them from multiple angles. They were cavorting blithely amongst the jets, which ricocheted off their glistening, light-brown skin, leaving beads of water on their hard, pink nipples. Cathy saw Kevin approaching and responded by grabbing her sister from behind and lovingly soaping her breasts. Kevin slipped under the power-jets and into his own private Heaven.

The proximity to so much lithe female flesh was overwhelming. He could feel wet breasts jostling up against his torso, slippery thighs brushing the bulging head of his cock, as the sound of thrilled, sensual laughter filled his head along with the water-rush. Tommy Ross presumably took such moments in his rock drummer stride, but it was too much for Kevin Roach to contend with. Happily the girls had taken over, squeezing their delightful curves even closer to his drenched person in a dual embrace, then sharing out the shower gel and applying it with gently caressing hands to his upper body. He found himself sandwiched between them, Tamsin's hands skating lightly over his shoulders and back, while Cathy soapily massaged his chest, her fingers lingering about his hard, hyper-sensitive nipples. He uttered a deep groan of astonished ecstasy, the head of his cock pressed against Cathy's flat stomach as she worked on him.

'That's right Tommy, let us do it all,' Tamsin whispered in his ear, her hands descending smoothly to his hips and her pointy little nipples pressing against his back.

'Hold his hands,' Cathy instructed her sister, and Kevin felt Tamsin gently grip his wrists and hold them behind his back. Cathy squirted gel liberally over her tits and lathered them up for a moment, then she leaned into him on tiptoe and rubbed the soft, soapy pillows deliciously all over his chest, as he shuddered with disbelieving pleasure. 'We're here to make you feel good, Tommy,' she told him in a voice that was almost beseeching. She slithered her body downwards, drawing her lovely breasts in a wet trail over his stomach and thighs, either side of his quivering erection. With one gel-slimed hand she cupped his tightened balls, with the other she soaped his cock lovingly from thick base to fattened head, crooning to herself in joy all the while, presumably at the privilege of getting to wank Tommy Ross.

Tamsin was busy behind Kevin, gliding her hands in smooth circles over his buttocks. Then she slid her fingers down the cleft between them and over his asshole, almost causing him to yelp in a distinctly non-macho fashion. 'We'll do anything,' said Cathy in the same pleading tone as before, as if to mark out her sister and herself from the groupie pack. 'You hear me? Fucking anything.' Her hand movement increased its wet friction on his cock and for a moment he was tempted just to go with it, to offload his balls all over Cathy's face there and then. But Tommy Ross would never waste such an opportunity, he knew. Come on my son - live the moment, live the fucking moment...

Kevin stayed Cathy's hand as it worked up a froth of soap bubbles on his stiffened pole and with a gentle touch to her chin prompted her back to her feet. He reached between her legs, parted the cleanly waxed lips of her pussy and felt her body jolt with fresh excitement as his fingers located her clitoris; he was not so devoid of recent experience that he had forgotten where that was, although the little nub of flesh was so moist and lust-swollen it would have been difficult to miss. Cathy's face flushed and she swayed slightly, as though trying to prevent her knees from buckling, as Kevin gently wrested control away from her. He had already turned slightly and guided Tamsin around to face him, so that he could slip his fingers inside her bare snatch as well, and now both sisters listed hazily under his touch. Cathy was moaning slightly, while Tamsin reached out and held on to his upstanding prick, as if to steady herself.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers