Rock N' Roll Fantasy Ch. 1

Story Info
College students get ready for a big rock show.
3.9k words
4.36
24.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of a story I have been working on for some time now. It stems from a fantasy I have had from time to time about a bisexual rock star and his adventures. In part 1 the main characters are introduced and we visit some selected fans as they get ready for the show. While all the action is same sex (mm & ff) in this part, parts 2 & 3 which should be ready to be posted in a couple of days include many interesting sexual combinations. If enough people enjoy the first three parts I am sure it will inspire me to finish this opus. Enjoy!

* * * * *

Rick Hunter had just come off stage. The sound check went well. Tonight's finale concert was going to be great. It had been a long road trip and Rick was looking forward to a much-needed rest. Hell it had been a long career. He had been a megastar for over twenty years; a professional for almost 30, his long hair no longer the blond of his youth. Even his body was beginning to show the sings of a man entering middle age. But none of that mattered he was a rock star and millions adored him and wanted to fuck him. Young and old, men and women, boys and girls, straight, gay and god knows what in between, all wanted a taste of Rick's famous cock.

He would have two whole weeks until he had to start studio work on his next album. He also was looking forward to the big tour wrap party after the concert. As he left the stage he spotted Randy, the sleaze that was the road manager for his tours the last couple of times. Randy had a real thing for young pussy and used his position on the staff of a major rock star to get all that he could. He had a couple of redeeming factors however as far as Rick was concerned anyway. Randy had absolutely no morals and would do anything Rick needed including getting fans backstage to satisfy Rick's endless need for new sexual partners. The other thing was Alicia, who Randy called his wife. She was the bands new female backup singer. She was hot and available to Rick anytime Randy wasn't looking. He wondered how Randy would feel if he knew about the band passing Alicia around the day of her audition. She really celebrated getting into the band, after all they were one of the biggest bands in rock history and now she was going to be a star. She sucked and / or fucked all five of the guys who were there.

Just then Alicia came around the other side of the stage and walked up to Rick. Rick knew Randy was watching him. Randy always watched Rick, perhaps wondering when he would get to taste Rick's cock again as he had one night when Rick was bored and had no one else to fuck. Rick thought it was funny when he called Randy into his room that night and just said matter-of-factly that he needed a blow job and thought it was time he gave Randy a taste of the hottest cock in rock. Rick had been surprised Randy just got on his knees and sucked him off without a single word or hesitation. From then on Randy was completely in Rick's control. Fortunately for Randy, Rick was not abusive, though he did plan to fuck the stage manager's ass just for the hell of it sometime. When Alicia got next to Rick he put his arm around her and kissed her. It was a hard long deep kiss.

Then he said, "Great rehearsal babe! Gonna be a hot show." Then in full view of Randy he squeezed her ass. He wanted to fuck her right there while Randy watched, but he had some more work to do before pleasure.

So he whispered in Alicia's ear, "How about a little taste of your cunt, before the show? Say in about an hour?" Alicia just smiled and walked toward back stage.

Rick walked over to Randy and said, "Hope you don't mind me getting a little sugar from your woman?"

Randy smiled and said that he didn't mind sharing a little. This gave Rick an idea. First he needed to tend to business though. He asked Randy about the extra backstage passes for willing fans. Randy said he had picked up 15 from security but would get more if that weren't enough. Rick told him that was fine but to be sure and get a mix of chicks and dudes and no one under 18. Randy frowned a little at the thought of having to skip over the hot tiny boppers who would do anything for one of his golden all-area passes. Well pass number 16 might just find its way to the neck of a willing teen slut anyway. Rick wouldn't notice that she was there once the action got started and Randy would get the tight young pussy he craved.

Rick looked into Randy's eyes and said, "I am serious man! Any fucking jail-bait ends up back stage tonight and your ass is history. I am tired of you fucking shit man! You want to fuck little girls do it on your own time!"

Randy slunk off figuring he better not let any underage cuties in tonight. After all there were ways of getting what he wanted without really letting them near Rick. He couldn't understand Rick's rule – what the fuck did it matter. Randy had seen Rick fuck 18 year old male virgins in the ass and then make their girlfriend lick his cock clean, when all they came back stage wanting was an autograph. All Randy could think was Rick had a lot of nerve thinking Randy was a fucking perv. Didn't matter though, Randy didn't want to lose this job. Only three months and they would be on the road again. In the meantime a 1000 autographed CDs would keep him in all the young pussy he could handle. On his way to his dressing room, Rick goes off to find his secretary. He tells her to have Randy come to his dressing room at a time he calculates he will have his cock in Alicia's mouth. Rick can feel his cock twitching a little at the prospect of making the little cock-sucking pervert watch his hot wife getting a mouthful of star cum.

Meanwhile across town Grant Fields is anxiously awaiting the end of his boring biology class at the State College. He is taking Kelly, his girlfriend for the last two months to the Rick Hunter show. He knows she is really hot for the guy and figures she will be so turned on that he is sure to get in her pussy finally or at least a blow job. He remembers her fucking friend that stuck up bitch Christie will be there. Not much chance to get Kelly back to the dorm room since Christie lives right next to Kelly. But maybe Kelly will blow him in a stairwell or something. Hell Grant has been so horny he jacked off with his roommate, Steve a couple of times recently. Even considered going along with Steve's idea to stroke each other but in the end declined. Finally, class dismissed. Grant runs across campus trying to catch Kelly at her car before she leaves campus for home. Too late just as he arrives at lot D, where Kelly parks, he sees Kelly's hot red convertible pull out and zoom away. Of course Christie is in the passenger seat. When Grant first met the girls he thought maybe they were lezzies since they were together constantly. Not that he would mind if they let him join in. Problem is they are such bitches when they are together and Kelly hardly ever will go out and leave Christie. She says she feels bad because Christie doesn't have a boyfriend. Grant has gotten her lots of dates but seldom has she gotten past the first one, never past the second date. She always has some excuse why they just are not right for her. So Grant heads for his dorm.

On the way he runs into his roommate, Steve, who is also heading for the room. "Missed her again, huh?" Steve says.

"What are you a fucking mind reader?" Grant replies.

"No you just have that sad puppy dog look again. You know she really doesn't treat you very well," Steve continues.

"Bull shit! She is great! It is that fucking bitch Christie that is the problem! Sure Kelly is full of herself, but all women hot as she is are," Grant protests.

The two roommates go back and forth like this all the way across campus. When they arrive at their room, Steve plops down on his bed, hoping to get an eyeful of Grant as he changes and showers for his big night. Steve discovered he was bi at a young age. In fact his first sexual encounter was with a guy when he was 15. Grant is the hottest guy Steve has seen naked. He secretly hopes Kelly keeps Grant on a leash and continues to keep her legs crossed. The hornier Grant gets the better chance Steve has of getting Grant to experiment. Steve is very happy Grant isn't shy. There are plenty of opportunities for Steve to see Grant's big beautiful cock. Just as Steve begins to feel his own cock coming to life, the phone rings loudly. Grant already stripped down to his boxers, reaches for the phone. The movement causes Grants cock to peek out of the fly. Grant for a second thinks that he hears a sigh coming from Steve, but dismisses it as he hears Kelly on the phone.

"We are going to have to take Jenny as well as Christie with us, tonight. Her date bailed. He has the flu," she stated barely saying hello.

Jenny is Kelly's younger sister. She just turned 18 a couple of months ago. Although she dresses like a slut most of the time, she is still a virgin.

"Damn, can't she find someone else to take her? A free ticket to Hunter's show should be a big incentive," Grant practically pleaded.

"I am not sending my little sister off to the concert with any old stud who is looking to pop her cherry!" Kelly sneered back.

"I'm sorry. It is just that with Christie there we seem to never be alone and now there are going to be three girls. I won't even be able to talk to you let alone kiss or anything," Grant whined.

"Look this is about some great music, NOT SEX! You really need to get a hobby. I think you are becoming obsessed," Kelly said in her bitchiest tone.

"Kelly, I wasn't thinking.." Grant tried to protest.

Kelly cutting Grant off said, "Bullshit, I know what guys think and I am not ready! Listen you know anyone free tonight wants the other ticket? Maybe, your roommate, what's his name, Steve?"

"Hey Steve, you want to go to the concert tonight?" Grant asked cupping his hand to the receiver. Steve was eager to join them. Grant told Kelly he would bring Steve along and pick them up around 6:30.

"Damn, Grant sounds like she was really bitching you out, man," Steve said as he stood up and walked toward Grant.

"Yeah, I guess. She sure as hell made it clear I wasn't getting any pussy tonight!" Grant said bitterly, feeling more then a little pissed off.

Steve feeling emboldened by Grant's obvious frustration reached into the fly of Grant's boxers and gently caressed Grant's cock. Steve whispered, "Maybe, I could help relieve some of your frustration, Grant"

Though shocked, Grant did not immediately reject the offer. Instead he stammered, "I dddoon't kkknow Steve. I am not gay, man. I have never let a guy touch me."

"I know you are not, gay. Neither am I. But I like playing with other guys and would like to make you happy. No one else will ever know and you don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Steve said, still caressing Grant's now hardening cock.

Grant realized Steve's attention felt good and began to think what the hell, that would teach that bitch Kelly. Grant stood silently as Steve slid his boxers to the floor. Then Steve began running his hands over Grants body. Caressing his chest, abdomen and thighs before beginning to softly tickle Grants balls. Grant's excitement grew even as he stood in silent disbelief that he was letting another guy pleasure him like this. While still caressing Grants hot ball sack, Steve took Grant's now rock hard cock in his other hand and slowly stroked his roommates, fuck rod. Steve was becoming increasingly uncomfortable as his hard cock now fought to be free of his jeans. Stopping for a moment he quickly stripped.

"Hey, man, you said I didn't have to do you," Grant protested.

"Still true Grant, just needed to release the pressure. I will just whack off after you cum in my mouth," Steve said dropping to his knees in front of Grant's 9-inch tool.

Steve stuck out his tongue and licked the precum from Grant's thick cock head. He smiled up at Grant and ran his tongue around Grant's bulbous cock head and down his long thick shaft. Grant began moaning as Steve bathed his cock in saliva. Grant jumped when Steve started licking his balls. It was the first time Grant had felt a tongue on his ball sack. He couldn't believe how good Steve's hot wet tongue felt as it ran over his cum filled balls. Grant's cock was twitching; he began to feel as if he would cum from the stimulation that Steve's tongue was providing to his balls. Sensing Grant was nearing orgasm, Steve took Grant's throbbing cock into his mouth. Steve slid his mouth up and down Grants hard throbbing meat, taking in as much of the thick fuck rod as he could. It wasn't long before Grant shot ribbons of hot sticky cum into Steve's waiting mouth. Grant's orgasm was so powerful, he felt as if his knees were going to buckle. Grant's cock slid from Steve's mouth and the last ribbon of cum landed on Steve's chin. Grant watched fascinated as Steve licked the thick white cream from his lips.

"Damn, your cum taste good," Steve said standing.

"You are the best cock sucker I ever had, Steve," Grant replied, while reaching for Steve's pulsating cock.

As Grants hand took hold of Steve's shaft, Steve said, "You don't have too."

"Shhh, I want to, buddy. You made me feel so fucking good, the least I can do is jerk you off," Grant said and he meant it.

"Will you sit next to me on the bed and do it?" Steve asked.

Without another word, the two of them walked to the bed and sat down. Grant played with Steve's balls and stroked his dick. Soon Steve's straight roommate had cum all over his hand from jacking off his bi friend. Steve felt fabulous and wished he could kiss Grant. But he knew Grant wasn't ready for that. They didn't talk anymore as they showered and got ready to go to the concert.

While Grant was having his first guy on guy experience his girlfriend, Kelly, and her friend Christie were at Kelly's house. They were trying on various outfits, trying to get just the right look for the big concert. Kelly was wearing a really sexy bra and panty set and every time Kelly took off an outfit Christie felt her pussy get wetter. Christie and Kelly had been best friends since they were five. Christie had wanted Kelly since the sixth grade when both girls started developing into young ladies. Even though it was Kelly that had taught Christie about masturbation and how to keep her rather hairy pubic area properly groomed, Christie's sexual fantasies about Kelly had never come true. Some times it seemed to Christie like Kelly was teasing her. Kelly always wanted to try clothes on in front of Christie and frequently found other excuses to show off her body when Kelly was there. Christie's mind began to wander as she watched Kelly's hot ass wiggle in and out of the sexy outfits. When Kelly, spoke Christie, did not realize that the words were real and not part of her fantasy.

"Christie! Are you listening to me? Do you like these panties? I think I should change. They really don't work with this skirt," Kelly said.

"Huh? Oh yeah sure, take off your panties for me, Kelly," Christie replied dreamily.

Kelly was puzzled, but did not dwell on it. Kelly didn't dwell on much that did not have to do directly with her. The next thing Christie knew her beautiful friend was standing 4 feet from her completely naked. Without thinking Christie let out a small gasp.

"Damn, girl I know I am hot, but I thought you were into boys," Kelly said playfully while she giggled.

Shocked that she had let her guard down, Christie quickly replied, "Oh I am, Kelly. I just hadn't seen you since you shaved it all off."

"Yeah, after Sue Cominson showed me hers completely shaved and she looked so hot I decided to go ahead and do it. What do you think?" Kelly said, smiling.

"It looks really hot. But you never let anybody but me see it so what difference does it make?" Christie replied staring at her hot friend and felling her panties become soaked.

Kelly shot back, "If I had the chance I would let Rick Hunter see it! I hear he pulls hot girls out of the audience and fucks them backstage."

"Wow, would you really fuck him if he wanted you?" Christie asked.

"Hell yes, wouldn't you? Do you think he would like my pussy?" Kelly asked as she ran her ran slowly across her hairless crotch.

"Hell who wouldn't Kelly? You are beautiful," Christie said forgetting herself.

"Thank you. Maybe you should shave yours all off too and we could fuck him together," Kelly suggested.

Christie who was secretly hot at the idea of shaving in front of Kelly said, "I don't know I might cut something tender. Remember I am a lot harrier then you."

"Hey don't worry. I will help. Strip down and I will go get a razor and some of my special shave gel," Kelly said commandingly as she headed for her bathroom.

Christie was so excited that she thought she was going to orgasm at the prospect of her friend touching her down there, even if it was only to shave her. By the time Christie had her panties off, Kelly returned with a cup of warm water, a towel, a razor and a can of shaving gel. "Take you top off too, Christie. We don't want to get any shave gel on it." Kelly ordered.

She readily complied and now the two long time friends were standing next to each other naked. Christie had been naked with Kelly many times but never this close. Christie ached to reach out and touch her friend, but resisted her urges. Kelly laid the towel on the bed and told Christie to lie on it. After Christie lay down, Kelly took a small pair of scissors and cut Christie's bush down close to the skin. Christie trembled at Kelly's touch.

"Relax, it is just me silly," Kelly teased.

Christie quickly said, "Sorry it tickled a little. It isn't like people touch me there all the time."

Ignoring Christie, Kelly spread the cool gel over the now close cut bush. Christie managed to get through Kelly shaving off the bush above her pussy even though she was now on fire from Kelly's hands touching her private places. However, when Kelly spread Christie's pussy lips to begin getting the hairs in her vulva, Christie lost control.

"Oh God!" Christie moaned as her body shook in response to her orgasm. "I don't know what happened, Kelly," Christie managed to say as she recovered.

"Relax, I gave myself several orgasms when I shaved mine," Kelly said and slipped a finger into Christie's hot wet pussy.

Christie was almost delirious that her friend she had waited for so long was finally fucking her. Christie humped Kelly's finger until she came again.

This time it was a forceful orgasm and she called out loudly, "Ohh My Fuck Me!"

Kelly smiled at her friend and said, "Wow, you really needed that didn't you?"

"Oh yes, Kelly and I want to do it for you too," Christie replied.

Kelly, who pretty much treated sex as a way to get what she wanted, decided to give her friend the pleasure of paying her back, even though she was seldom really in need of sex. Even when Kelly got horny it was for a quickie with her vibrator. She just didn't think it was worth the effort to bring in another person. She moved to where Christie could reach her and Christie rubbed Kelly's clit and fingered her pussy. Kelly was genuinely surprised by how good it felt and soon got into it. Kelly had a strong orgasm but did not dwell on its significance. Instead she returned to her shaving task. Christie confused and not knowing what to say lay docile on the bed as Kelly continued to shave away all of her pubic hair.

Both girls jumped when Kelly's bedroom door flew open. It was Kelly's sister, Jenny.

"Hey does this out .. ehh what the fuck!" Jenny blurted out.

"Shut up and shut the fucking door, twit!" Kelly yelled.

Entering the room and closing the door, Jenny asked, "What's going on?"

"We are just making our pussies pretty in case Rick picks us to go back stage," Kelly answers unashamed.

12