Rock Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Rock Star is born.
3.7k words
4.72
14.4k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

Taylor and the rest of the band arrived early at the stadium Friday afternoon; they still had about four hours to go before it was their turn to perform. The band received ten backstage passes from the organizers, and since they carried their own equipment to and from every gig, they had four extra passes. They flipped a coin for the left over passes, and Taylor, Paul, Mike, and Shawn won, so they each could invite a guest. Taylor gave the pass to his sister, and the rest handed theirs to whom ever they wanted to fuck the most. The group made their way from the performer parking area, to the back of the stage in one trip, with everyone helping to carry their equipment. They did not need drums, so it was only guitars, keyboard, and a few other miscellaneous items.

Behind the huge stage, an even bigger tent housed the performers of the day. Inside the huge tent there was food stalls, open bar, dressing rooms, and couches for the performers to sit on. There must have been over a hundred people milling about inside the tent, from performers to press and stage crewmembers. One of the organizer's staff guided them to an area marked 'Drudge,' and they quickly settled in. Off to their left was a closed section marked 'Culture,' and the most activity seemed to be centered around that area. Laura brought Taylor a plate of food, stacked high with the normal type of snacks, like chicken wings, sausages, meatballs and other cold meats, and a few beers. She and Jenny then went stargazing, while Taylor sat and watched the people inside the tent.

He recognized a few other performers, not that they were famous, but he had seen some of their posters at the places their own band performed at. There were many girls backstage, the woman to man ratio about three to one, and saying that most of them were beautiful is an understatement. Like the three other girls that arrived with them, they were given backstage passes for one reason only, because they were every normal man's fuck fantasy. Just like any normal young twenty year old, Taylor thought allot about sex, but the moment he looked down at his legs, all thoughts of scoring left his mind. He still wore braces, but the plastic type, that could be removed by just un-strapping them. His baggy black colored jeans camouflaged the braces, but when he has to get up and move, there is no hiding the fact that he uses crutches to get from point A to point B.

The sudden stirring inside the tent was caused by the band Culture' arrival. Culture has two songs in the top twenty charts; they are a band on the rise, and the main reason ten thousand screaming fans came to the music festival. Their lead singer Amy Woodland, has been his secret masturbation fantasy for over two years now. She became famous as a child actor, who joined the band when she was seventeen, and from then on, they never looked back. Culture's first album was released earlier this year, and Taylor knew every song word for word. He wrote the new song that they were performing tonight, with Amy Woodland in mind. It is the type of song that suits her voice and their type of music genre to a T. Paul wasn't happy with the song, because Jenny has to sing most of it, with him doing the backup vocals for a change, but the rest of the band loved it, so he was overruled.

While Culture made their way to their enclosed compartment, Frank joined Taylor on the couch.

"How you holding up Taylor, you need anything?"

"No thanks Frank, I'm okay, Laura and Jenny left me some food and a few beers, you want one," Taylor indicated to his stash of beers next to him on the couch.

"Not right now, maybe later bro."

Frank scanned the crowd, and gave a low whistle. "Fuck, but there is some hot talent on display here tonight."

Taylor smiled, "you are telling me, it looks more like the backstage of some Paris fashion show, than a music festival."

"So why aren't you out there chasing tail, "Frank asked with a smile?

"They are to fast for me, "Taylor replied with a hint of bitterness.

"I don't know why your injuries bother you so much, you are a good looking kid, and I know the ladies are interested, but each to his own I say. This may sound wrong no matter how I say it, but I thank our lucky stars every day that because of your injuries the other band decided not to take you. Their loss is our gain."

"Thanks Frank, I know you mean well. I like playing with you guys; it is the highlight of my day."

Frank laughed, "You poor kid, your life must be pretty shitty if you think mingling with us has-beens is a highlight."

"No really, I mean it, and don't pretend you are old jeez, you make me feel like a sixteen year old."

"Fuck I do feel old, in two years I'm turning thirty, Mike the year after that, and I know that you would never have guessed it, but Shawn is already thirty."

Taylor looked at Frank in disbelieve, "Shawn thirty, shit he looks younger than me."

"Yes he does, but never tell anyone okay, he likes it when the college girls think of him as some inexperienced virgin," Frank replied laughing.

"His secret is safe with me. So what do you think of Culture?"

"I know two of the guys in the band, and just like us, they caught a lucky break," Frank said looking serous.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when Amy joined the band their fortunes changed, just like when you joined us."

"Oh come on Frank, you guys were doing okay long before I joined."

Frank shook his head, "no Taylor, I actually had a day job before you came along, and with Jenny also joining things has just got better and better."

"If you say so mate, Jenny knows how to draw a crowd."

"She only has eyes for you Taylor, when are you going to bang that piece of ass?"

Taylor laughed, "Yeah right, when are we going on?"

"That's the reason I came over here, we are the entertainment while Culture takes a break."

"What, are you fucking joking?"

"No, they do an hour set, then we do our thing, and then they finish with another hour set."

"Holy shit, do you think we can pull it off. Going on right after Culture is that a good thing?"

"Fuck yes; I want you to open with AC/DC's Hell's bells, while we set up the equipment. Then we will slowly fade out and start with Lonely Momma, and go on from there."

"Sure no problems I hope the crowd enjoys our new song, are we going to end with Rock me baby?"

"Yes, just like we practiced...we are going to kick ass tonight, don't you worry about that kid, "Frank replied with an assuring tone.

While the afternoon changed into night, Taylor enjoyed watching the tent crowd. The screams of the main crowd, and the music the bands were playing could be heard drifting through the back entrance of the large tent. Some bands received better reception from the crowd than others, but everyone inside the tent were on a high, some from music, and other from drugs and alcohol. Laura and Jenny were enjoying themselves, and would turn up every half an hour or so, to make sure he did not need anything. Taylor told them not to worry about him, but they just ignored his pleas. A few girls joined him and made small talk about this or that band, but since he did not offer them promises of good times or drugs, they quickly drifted off. Just after nine that night, Culture went on stage, and the crowd went wild.

Culture was half way through their first set, when Frank gathered them all around. They made their way slowly to the back of the stage, so that they could be ready to go on the moment Culture finished. Taylor's chair was there, so he sat down and watched Ann performing. She was dressed in a tight white dress, black fishnet stockings, and knee-high boots. Her black underwear protruded seductively from underneath the white dress. The crowd looked much bigger than ten thousand from where he was observing, and they were rocking along with the sound of the band. The smell of marijuana, sweat and excitement filled his nostrils. Everyone in the band was wearing his or her 'Grudge' T-shirts, with dark colored jeans. Laura dressed similarly was the only one allowed backstage with them, because she carried his guitar, the other girls were left behind in the tent.

Taylor heard the announcer say something, to the crowd, and then the members of Culture ran past them, it was their turn. The lights dimmed, and he slowly made his way up on stage, while Laura plugged his guitar into one of the amplifiers. He took his seat, quickly tuned his guitar, and Mike began the slow drumbeat for the intro. Taylor's hands began moving automatically, and the first note's of Hell's bells filled the night sky. The stage was still dark, but one by one, the lights turned on, first focusing on the drummer, and then on Taylor. The crowds reaction was instantaneous, they roared, screamed, and the night exploded with the sound of over ten thousand people cheering. By the time the cheering reached its peak, the band switched over to the first song, and the drone became even louder. Shawn, Paul, and Jenny danced all over the stage, and every time Taylor strummed a short solo out on his guitar, the noise from the crowd rose by a few decibels.

By the time they were halfway through their set, the sweat dripped off Taylor. It felt as if he was on a constant high, which kept the adrenaline pumping through his body. The lights were not helping much, their bright glare warming up his body temperature even more. Frank ripped of his T-shirt, threw it into the crowd, and they went mad. One by one the other band members followed suit, and Taylor was surprised to see Jenny rocking along to the beat, dressed in only a black bra, and jeans. She slowly moved over to him, and grabbed his shirt, with his hands full of guitar; she had his shirt over his head before he could stop her, and when he paused long enough, she ripped his shirt from where it was held captive by his left arm, and threw it into the crowd. The cool night air felt wonderful blowing across his overheated upper body, so ignoring the crowd; Taylor laid into his guitar, strumming out the notes.

Just as the song finished, Taylor saw with surprise, an almost naked woman running across the stage towards him. The only thing she had on, was a small yellow g-string, her large breasts swaying back and forth as she made a beeline straight for him. He lifted his guitar up into the air, starting the intro for the next song, as she grabbed him around the waist, pushing her sweaty breasts against him. Security personnel quickly grabbed her, but not before, she planted kisses all over his face and upper body. Taylor already semi-hard from the adrenaline pumping through his body, became even harder, his dick making a huge bulge in the front of his baggy jeans. He lowered his guitar to cover his obvious arousal, and then noticed Ann Woodland standing only a few feet behind him, her eyes intently watching his every move.

They must be nearing the end of their set, and the members from Culture were ready and waiting to take to the stage. His eyes met hers for one brief electrical moment, and he almost persuaded himself, that the look she gave him was filled with arousal. She quickly broke eye contact, leaving Taylor free to lower his eyes, and examine her lovely charms from close-up. Ann Woodland has a really nice body, the push-up black bra making her youthful breasts appear larger, than what they actually were. Her long boot encased legs were well toned, and shapely. She caught him staring this time, and he quickly looked away, trying to cover the blush spreading across his face. He looked up after a while, still red faced, and noticed her self-satisfactory looking smile, obviously knowing why he blushed. Taylor started feeling self-conscious, and the moment their second last song ended, he quickly indicated to Laura that she must bring him a shirt.

Taylor opened up the intro for the new song; it was a long solo with only his guitar and the drums for the first thirty seconds, before Jenny began the opening verses. He watched with amusement as Ann stopped Laura from throwing a T-shirt in his direction. Ann then took out her phone, and began slowly taking pictures of him sitting there with out his shirt on. Laura was obviously enjoying it, and Taylor could only sit and watch, as the two girls made funny obscene gestures, about how they wanted him to pose. He ignored them for a few moments, and concentrated on playing out the last few notes of the song. The lights dimmed, and the crowd roared their displeasure, but their set was finished. Taylor leaned down and unplugged his guitar from the amplifier, when he looked up Ann and Laura was standing very close to him.

"Would you mind signing my shirt...please?"

Taylor looked on in confusion not knowing what to say. "Sign her fucking shirt dummy," Laura replied laughing.

"I...erm...I don't..."

"Here you big baby," Laura handed him a black marker, "and close your mouth, you are dribbling all over the poor woman."

Ann pushed her midriff forward, and indicated with her hands, to a spot, just above her navel on the white top she was wearing, "If you can just sign here, I promise I would never wash this dress again, "she replied laughing.

Taylor still dumbstruck just sat there staring at the beautiful young woman, so Laura grabbed his hand, and pulled it towards where Ann indicated, "Just sign her dress stupid, the whole crowd is waiting."

With hands shaking, Taylor signed his name, taking care not to brush against anything improper. "Than you kindly, I will always remember this, "Ann replied with a smile, before handing him his shirt.

She made her way to the front of the stage, and Taylor got off the stage just in time before the lights lit up the whole stage. He looked at Laura, "what the fuck was that all about?"

Laura laughed, helping him get into his T-shirt, "she is an admirer, and she wanted you signature."

"Don't fuck around Laura, what did you tell her?"

She laughed even harder before replying, "I just told her that the first thing you said when you heard you guys will be sharing a stage with Culture, was that you would like them to sign you shirt or something."

"Knowing you, that's not all you said."

"Oh shut up you big baby, just enjoy the moment. Come on lets get backstage, everyone is waiting." Laura pushed him ahead of her into the tent, where the party was still going full swing.

The rest of the band, dressed once again in 'Drudge' T-shirts was ecstatic, jumping around, hugging each other. Frank handed him a beer, while Jenny jumped up and kissed him. It took a while for them to settle back to normal, and while they all sat and drank beer, first Paul, then Shawn described the atmosphere of being on stage in front of that crowd, to the rest of them. Taylor just sat back and relaxed, happily squeezed in between Laura and Jenny, feeling the adrenaline slowly draining from his body. Laura told them all about what happened after their set, between Ann and Taylor, which made them all laugh loudly when she described how dumbstruck Taylor was. Just before Culture finished their last song, Jenny and Laura disappeared, leaving Taylor happily alone with his own thoughts.

Thirty or so minutes later, while everyone was discussing where they were going for an after party, Laura appeared. "Come with me brother, I have a surprise for you."

Taylor followed Laura on his crutches, pushing his way through the crowd, and quickly realized that they were on their way to Culture's enclosed part of the tent. The security let them through without any hassles, and then Laura pulled him through the people on the inside towards a tent room at the back.

"Are you girls descent, can we come in, "Laura shouted to the occupants.

Jenny replied from inside, "yes Ann's finished dressing."

Taylor followed Laura inside, noticing Jenny and Ann sitting in front of a large mirror, busy removing Ann's dark makeup. "Hi girls, I brought a surprise."

Ann looked into the mirror back at Taylor, and cooed, "Oooooh, it is my hero, "with a smile on her face.

She had changed out of the skintight white dress with his signature on it, to a looser fitting little black number. "Grab a seat you guys, "Ann indicated to a large couch off to her left.

Taylor sat down, while Laura moved to sit on the other site of Ann. On his right was a table filled with flowers, food, and drinks, so he helped himself to a soda while watching the girls chat about makeup, and other girly stuff. Ann looked even better without all the dark makeup and Taylor sat and daydreamed while watching her clean her face.

"So are you the quiet dark handsome type?" Taylor was far away, and did not hear Ann's words immediately.

Noticing all three girls looking at him, he knew he missed something, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

They all laughed at his obvious confusion, before Laura replied, "Taylor, Taylor...stop fantasizing for a moment, and pay attention."

Taylor blushed deep red, making the girls laugh even harder. "Oh sorry about that, I was reminiscing about tonight, and not listening."

"From the look on your face, all you are reminiscing about, is that hot topless blond chick rubbing herself all over you, "Ann answered with a smile.

While Taylor's face turned even redder, Jenny replied jokingly, "you dirty bastard, groping that poor defensive woman in front of thousands of on lookers, you should be ashamed!"

"No, I...er...I..."

The girls screamed with laughter, enjoying his discomfort. "Do you mean to tell us, that this is the first time, a topless girl threw herself at you, kissing and sucking your face all over young man, "Ann asked?

"No but...I mean yes..."

With tears rolling down their faces, the three ladies did not even bother to listen to his reply. After they calmed down a bit, Ann stood up and sat down on the couch next to Taylor. Jenny filled glasses with ice-cold champagne, and Laura fell down on the other couch.

After handing them each a glass, Jenny raised her glass in a toast, "here is to Culture rocking the masses."

"And to 'Grudge,' for keeping the crowd entertained while we took a break, "Ann quickly replied.

"Here is to Jenny for exposing her boobs, and making half the crowd cream their pants, Laura toasted.

"And last but not least, your brother who made me cream in my panties while watching him stroke his hard guitar, "Ann concluded. Taylor's red face caused another laughing session.

They all chatted away happily for ten minutes or so, discussing Culture's up coming tour, and Taylor even managed to get a few normal words in without stammering too much. One of the band members walked in, and asked, "Are you ready to go Ann?"

Ann nodded and got up, "it is time for me to run; you have my phone number Laura, so please ask your brother to give me a call, if he isn't too busy fighting off topless admirers, okay?"

"I will make sure Ann," Laura replied, giving her a hug.

Ann gave Jenny a hug also, and walked over to Taylor, "don't get up," and then leaned down and kissed him full on the mouth, for about five seconds. She caught him unprepared, and when he opened his mouth to breath, she quickly snuck her tongue inside, deepening their kiss.

She released him after thoroughly thrashing his mouth, and replied with a smile, "why Taylor, how can you take advantage of a poor tired little girl like me, shame on you."

His blushing caused another fit of laughter. Ann walked halfway out of the room before stopping. "Oh darn, I nearly forgot." She looked around the room, and then asked Laura, "do you still have that marker, I owe your brother a signed T-shirt?"

Lara quickly rummaged through her bag, and produced the marker. Ann looked around the room still trying to find something to sign on, before she stopped with a smile on her face. "Wait I have just the thing."

To everyone's amazement, she reached under her short black dress, and pulled a little white g-string down to her ankles, before stepping out of them. She walked over to Taylor, and placed the soft material over his leg. "Oh I hope this marker will still write, under such wet conditions, "she said laughingly.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers
12