Rock Star Ch. 04

Story Info
A Star is born.
5.7k words
4.69
13.5k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

The week after the concert many changes occurred, not only for Taylor, but for the band as well. A prominent newspaper printed a nationwide article about the concert, and after complimenting 'Culture's' phenomenal efforts on stage, the whole rest of the article was about 'Grudge,' and especially Taylor. They mentioned the rest of the band members, but most of the article, was about Taylor's guitar playing powers, and the new song he wrote 'Rock me baby.' Laura and his mother were so happy; they danced around the kitchen like two drunken crazy teenagers. Later that Friday night, Frank informed them all that they were getting more money per gig, and Jenny congratulated Taylor with a huge open mouth wet kiss.

The only person not happy with the turn of events was Paul, but Frank pulled him outside and had a good talk with him. With only a tenth of the varsity students back from holiday, and every one of them filling the pub where 'Grudge' played, the band rocked until late that night. Between sessions, girls would approach Taylor, asking for his autograph in the strangest places, which had almost every band member in tears laughing at Taylor's obvious discomfort. The Saturday morning, Laura called him to the phone, and while he made his way downstairs, he heard his sister talking to someone he expected to be Jenny.

Laura handed him the phone, "Hi Taylor speaking."

"So since fame reached the Miles home, your number one fan gets ignored."

Taylor did not recognize the woman's voice, "No...I'm..."

"We really need to work on your communication skills baby, it is me Ann," she laughingly replied.

"Oh, hi Ann, how are you doing?"

"Waiting for your call every single day. Don't tell me you thrown away my telephone number already."

"No, I have it stashed in a safe place," then remembering on what her telephone number was written, he hastily continued, "What I meant was that I have it."

Ann's loud laughter drowned out his reply, "Taylor you naughty boy, what ever will you tell your mother if she finds some husky's little g-string in your possession, or is she used to girls throwing their underwear at you?"

"No, no, I don't have any other...items of that description."

Ann continued laughing, and after settling down, she told him about how their nation wide tour was going. The tour was ending that January, and they still had three different cities left to play at. She complimented him on his article in the newspapers, and then asked, "Taylor, that song 'Rock me baby,' I want it?"

"Yes, no problem, I wrote it listening to your voice, so you could actually say it was written for you," Taylor replied.

"So you sit around all day dreaming...fantasizing about little ol me?"

"No...I mean, I was thinking..."

"Don't spoil a girls fantasies Taylor."

"Yes...I mean...you can have the song," Taylor mumbled.

"Great, do you have a lawyer presenting you," Ann asked sounding serious for the first time?

"No, actually just Frank."

"Okay, I tell you what, I will have a lawyer named Barney call you on Monday, he helped me a lot when I started out. He knows all about musical rights and all that shit, will that be okay?"

"Yes sure, tell your lawyer I will wait for his call."

"No silly, he isn't my lawyer anymore, my record company handles all my legal shit now, but Barney helped me when I started, he is good with copy rights and all that, so listen to him okay."

"Okay, thank you Ann, I will do that."

"Once he has you sorted, let him handle the selling of your song's recording rights, and tell him that I want that song, no matter what the price or conditions."

"Yeah no problem, it would be fantastic hearing you sing my song."

"The honor will be mine Taylor, it sounds fantastic when Jenny sings it, and I just hope I can do it justice."

"No freaking way Ann, if there is one person that can make that song into a number one, it is you."

"Oooh, you are just saying that to get into my panties, "Ann cooed.

"No, I..."

"Wait, you already managed to get me out of a pair, Taylor, Taylor, I'm shocked. Laura said that you are a perfect gentleman, but I starting to doubt that, "she replied laughingly.

"No...really, I just meant..."

"It is ok Taylor; I don't mind you thinking about me being all naked under my short dress, you dirty boy."

"No...that's not what I do, I really meant..."

"I'm disappointed Taylor, but I have to run, give Jenny and Laura a kiss from me, but no tongue action okay," Ann said acting as if Taylor really disappointed her.

"Yeah...I will, and thank you for calling Ann."

"Later baby," she replied before disconnecting the call.

Laura walked into the kitchen, gave his red face one look, and burst out laughing. "hmm have you been talking dirty to Ann again?"

"No, she just misunderstood me...that's all."

"Don't worry about it Taylor, that girl just knows how to pull your strings, but me thinks that she is interested in pulling on something larger," she said laughing, looking towards his crotch.

"Oh fuck off Laura, go take a shower, I need a lift to the gig tonight," Taylor replied leaving the kitchen with a laughing Laura still in it.

That night Frank assured him that the band had no rights on any of his songs, and that he was perfectly within his rights to sell any of the songs he wrote. Frank knew off Barney, and told Taylor that he would be lucky if the guy handles the copyrights to his songs. The rest of the band was very excited to hear that 'Culture' wanted to sing one of their songs, and after the gig, Frank bought them a few rounds to celebrate. The few rounds turned into many, and Taylor was dropped off at home, in the early hours of the morning. That next day, he really suffered through his training routine, but stuck with it and slept right through the rest of the day.

Monday night Barney phoned him, and after explaining what he does, Taylor faxed his songs through to him. Barney was surprised when he gave him Ann's message, and said he will handle it. He receives ten percent of any money or royals collected from a song, but Taylor did not mind. On Thursday, a package arrived for Taylor. The note that came with the package just said, "From your number one fan." Inside the package was a cellular phone, wrapped inside a yellow g-string, and another note. The note said, "If I ring answer me, and have both items ready." Taylor stopped using a cell phone after his accident, since no one ever bothered phoning him on it. He plugged the phone into the wall socket in his room, and left it on charge.

Jenny decided to sleep over the weekend at their house, in Laura's room, so they all drove together to and from the gigs over the weekend. The two teased him mercilessly over the ever-larger growing group of girls, which followed him to every gig they played at. The one thing that surprised him was that one of the girls asking for his signature shared a class with him, but she did not recognize him. That Saturday night, they finished just after one-o-clock in the morning, and arrived home just before two. Taylor was so tired; he just stripped off his clothes, fell naked onto the bed, and was asleep five minutes later. A loud ringing woke him up, and he searched through the dark room, until he found the noise-making device. It was the cell phone Ann sent him.

"Hi Ann," he mumbled still half asleep.

"Hello baby, did I wake you?"

"Yes, but its okay, I love hearing from you."

"Ooooh, so you love listening to my voice, or love listening to me on the phone?"

"Both actually, where are you?'

"I'm in bed...naked."

That got his attention, "oh...okay"

"Are you awake now baby?"

"Yes, you've got my attention."

"Is your attention hard, thinking of little old me lying here naked in my bed?"

"I...erm, I'm still waking up."

"Do you have the other item, I send you?"

"The other item?"

"Yes, that yellow little thingy that came with the phone."

"Oh that, no...it is with the white one."

"Get it baby, I want to play."

"Okay, just give me a sec," Taylor quickly reached over, opened his desk drawer, and took out the yellow g-string from where he hid it.

"Have you looked at it before tonight?"

"Yes...what do mean looked at it?"

"Studied every little detail, that kind of looking."

"No...not yet, should I do it now?"

"Yes baby, on the inside of the crotch, just above the part where the little string begins, look closely and tell me what you see."

"Wait, let me switch on my reading light," Taylor switched the small light next to his bed on, and studied the g-string closely. There was something written on the inside of the crotch.

"Okay, I see something."

"Tell me what is written there?" Ann asked, her voice sounding strange.

"It says, smell here."

"Are you smelling baby, press it against your nose and tell me what you smell."

Taylor pressed the soft cloth over his nose, "it smells nice."

"No Taylor, what exactly do you smell?"

"I'm...I'm not sure, it smells sweet, tangy...wonderful." Taylor was fully erect by now; he pushed the covers down, exposing his hard-on to the night air.

"Stick your tongue out, taste it. Tell me what it tastes like?" Ann's voice sounded slightly higher than normal, and he could hear her breathing harder than before.

Taylor stuck his tongue out, touching the material, trying to get a taste. "I don't know, I can't taste much, maybe I should go brush my teeth."

"NO! Don't go, what are you sleeping in, shorts, a T-shirt?"

"I'm...naked, I was so tired I just stripped and fell into the bed."

"Oh fuck, are you hard baby?"

"Erm...yes?" He almost whispered.

"Are you hard for me baby...I'm touching myself...my fingers are wet." Ann gasped over the phone. "I'm slipping a finger into my pussy, it is so warm, I can feel my juices running over my fingers. My other hand is touching my nipples, they feel so hard, hard for you baby. Are you touching yourself?"

Taylor with the g-string still over his nose was stroking his hard dick with almost feverish abandon. His reply came in short bursts, "Yes...I'm stroking my...penis."

"Don't say penis baby, say prick...say dick. Is it big baby, tell me how big it is?"

"It is huge...filled with blood, I've never seen it this big."

"Fuck, rub it for me baby, rub that hard dick. Imagine your dick between my legs; imagine you filling me with your hard prick, my wet pussy engulfing every inch of you."

Taylor increased his pace, imagining her warm pussy around his shaft.

"Take the g-string baby; fuck your dick with my g-string. I have another red one for you here next to the bed, I'm going to pull it over my fingers...yes...like that...I'm sticking the red string into my wet pussy, I'm going to come with it around my fingers."

"Ok...I have your yellow string around my pe...cock."

"Yes baby, stroke that big dick for me. Cum inside the panty, I want you to fill that panty with your cum..."

The next moment Taylor's bedroom door opened suddenly, Laura and Jenny rushed into the room. Taylor screamed, "What the fuck," dropped the phone, and pulled the bed covers over his hard dick.

Taylor did not want to wake his mom, so he whispered loudly, "what the fuck are you girls doing, get out of my room now!"

Laura and Jenny closed the door behind them, but they did not leave the room.

"Who are you talking to brother, is it Ann?" Laura asked.

Taylor indicated that she should keep her mouth shut, before picking up the discarded phone, "Ann...Ann, are you still here?" The phone remained dead; he looked at it, and saw that the call was disconnected. "Fuck!"

Jenny giggled softly sounding like a young schoolgirl, but the look Taylor gave her stopped the sounds coming out of her mouth. "Oh Jeeezas Taylor, relax," Laura exclaimed.

"What do you want Laura?"

"Well...we heard you playing, and decided we want to play too," she smiled watching as his facial expression turned from anger to embarrassment.

"Oh yes, I want to play with that too..." Jenny indicated towards the large tent his erection made, with just the bed sheet for covering.

Taylor might have been embarrassed, but he was still as horny as hell, he came close to erupting before the girls entered the room. "No...what the hell do you mean, get out and leave me alone Laura."

Laura walked over to the bed, and sat down next to Taylor, her back towards the tent his dick was making, "Oh no my dear brother, we aren't going anywhere, and besides, you owe Jenny and me for introducing you to your wanking fantasy girl Ann."

"I don't..."

"Oh shut up Taylor, you aren't a kid anymore, there is no need for you to lie here in your bed, and masturbate yourself into exhaustion every single night. There are at least ten girls that would fuck you at the drop of a hat.

"You don't understand..." Taylor began.

"No, you do not understand, the only one that is bothered about your injuries is you; nobody else cares, for fuck sakes, even a hot celebrity like Ann Woodland is interested in you."

Jenny seated herself next to Laura on his bed, but while Laura faced away from his erection, she sat forward facing it. While Laura talked, Taylor felt hands slowly creeping up towards his crotch under the bed sheet. He waited in anticipation, holding his breath, as the hand reached his knee, then his hip, and then the hand slowly moved and stopped just below his aching dick. The fingers spread open, and tenderly began a slow exploration of his balls.

"I know you have been through allot brother, but we the one's that love you, hate seeing you hiding from the real world out there. Okay, the past few months have been great, but even when you are on stage in front of people, you still try to hide." Taylor tried keeping a straight face while listening to Laura, but Jenny's fingers scratched lightly over his balls, making him shudder, and then moved upwards.

"All we want is..." Laura noticed Taylor's expression, turned around and saw Jenny's hand under the covers. "Oh...you naughty, naughty girl."

Jenny smiled at Laura, "I just could not help myself, and I did not want him to loose this." Jenny lifted the bed sheet, and exposed Taylor's erect shaft with Jenny's hand gripping him around the base.

Taylor tried pushing the cover down, to hide his penis, but Jenny ripped the sheet down before he could get a hold on it. "Jenny no..." Laura saw him trying to sit up, so that he could reach the sheet, and quickly jumped forward, landing on his chest, pinning him down.

"Stay still Taylor," she turned her head looking in Jenny's direction. "Pull the sheet up to just below his balls Jenny." She ignored Laura, jumped up, and straddled his legs so that she sat facing him, with his dick just inches in front of her crotch.

"Fuck Jenny, not with my sister..."

"Oh shut up Taylor, you have watched me showering at night all these years; don't think I do not know about it. So now I'm going to watch Jenny make you cum; just lie down and keep quiet." While Lara talked, Jenny gripped Taylor's dick with both hands, and began stroking his shaft up and down.

Laura felt the tension leaving Taylor's upper body, so she lifted off him, and moved so that she sat next to his head at the top of the bed. They both watched Jenny, stroking his dick from the base up to the blood-engorged head, with precise movements of her hands. With her legs spread open across his legs, they could see her black panty just below the short nightdress she wore. Jenny did not just use her hands, her whole body rocked forward and backwards with each stroke, allowing her to rub her pussy against his upper legs.

Jenny glanced up, seeing the two siblings watching her every move, "are you guy's enjoying the show?"

Taylor only managed a soft growl, while Laura smiled, "oh fuck yes, rub my brothers cock...make him squirm." Laura noticed something yellow next to his left hip and reached over, picking up Ann's discarded panty.

"What is this; it certainly isn't one of mine?"

Taylor looked at what she was holding, and tried to make a grab at it. "Give it here, it is A...just give it here."

Laura laughed, "Mhmmm...Ann send you this with the phone, the dirty little slut." She pushed the g-string under her nose, "fuck it smell's like pussy, here take a whiff Jenny." She held the panty in front of Jenny's face allowing her to take a whiff, "do you smell it?"

"Yip, definitely pussy, hand it here." Jenny took the g-string and wrapped it around her right hand, then used that hand to stroke his prick. "Time to get rid off the pussy smell, and give it a manlier odor me thinks."

Taylor closed his eyes, the sensations were starting to overwhelm him, the last time someone touched his dick, was a week before his accident. He and his current girlfriend at the time, were hand fucking each other at a friend of Taylor's house. The girl with her hands on his prick right now, was for more experienced, she knew just where to touch, how hard to grip, and what speed to stroke him at. He opened his eyes again focusing his eyes on Jenny's crotch. With the table light directed towards his midriff, he could just make out a small strip of pubic hair, through the almost transparent material. With every stroke, she would thrust her lower body forward, closing the distance between their crotches.

"Do you like what I'm doing to your cock Taylor?" Jenny asked softly.

"I...erm, yes," he stuttered.

"And you Laura...do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes doll, he has a huge prick, and your hands look so small," Laura replied huskily.

"Do you want to touch it darling?"

Laura gave her brother a look, noticing his obvious distress, "maybe another time Jenny, I don't think Taylor will be able to handle a little sisterly love."

"Why, genetically you aren't brother and sister, and I'm not asking if you want to fuck him, just touch him, I'm sure Taylor would not mind."

Laura looked at Taylor, "is it ok bro, can I touch it?"

"I don't know sis, this is wrong...you here in the room, me with my dick exposed."

"Taylor, Laura did not ask you if it was right or wrong, she asked if you want her to touch your fucking prick. Just say yes or no."

"For fuck sakes Jenny, I'm so fucking horny right now, I can not think clear."

Jenny smiled, grabbed Laura's hand, and placed it on Taylor's dick-head. "Just fucking ignore him Laura, he doesn't know what he wants, and there...now you've touched it."

Laura held her hand motionless, trying to read Taylor's expression, but with Jenny pumping his prick, she did not know if he wanted her to let go or continue. When he said nothing, she slowly began exploring the blood-engorged head with her fingers, rubbing the small slit, and spreading the velvety fluid coming out of it with her fingers. Jenny moved her body closer, and pushed her pussy against his shaft. She changed the angle of attack slightly, so that when she rubbed his length, his dick would press against her clit.

Laura was lying over Taylor's body, with her breasts pressing against his muscled frame. Taylor did not want to admit it, but it felt nice feeling her soft globes against him, and even through the nightshirt, he could feel her nipples pressing into his skin. His own arms were tightly clenched against the side of his body, and he kept them there, afraid of what he might do. He could no longer see who was touching what, but he could feel Jenny's lower body, against the back of his dick.

He heard Jenny say, "help me here Laura, my legs are cramping." Laura pulled away, lifting her weight of Taylor's body, and shoveled her body lower down the bed. He looked down, and saw that it was only her hand on his penis, holding him erect. Jenny shifted lightly forward, placing her pussy over his balls; his dick was now pushing against her panty-clad vagina. She leaned over, and placed her arms on either side of his shoulders, her breasts within kissing distance from his mouth.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers
12