Rockhard Ch. 02

Story Info
First time with her slave comtinues.
2.7k words
22.3k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vi_xon
Vi_xon
6 Followers

A quick stab of guilt ran through me and my eyes widened as they focused at his waist. Dropping to my knees, I bent over and slowly licked the droplets of precum from his glistening purple head. I allowed myself a few leisurely slurps up and down his hardened shaft and to my amazement, felt my pussy begin to flow again. With one last lingering suck, I popped him out of my mouth, and rising, turned my back on the tempting picture he presented.

"You may draw my bath now demi." I instructed as I walked towards the stairs. "Use the jasmine salts this time."

His strangled groan of frustration reached my ears and brought a smile to my face. I was already anticipating my bath and his part in it. "I need to think about your punishment." I called over my shoulder as I climbed the stairs. "Disobedience will not be tolerated you know!"

I was quite pleased with the scene that met my eyes upon entering the steamy bathroom some 15 minutes later. Designed with love in mind, my Jacuzzi tub had seating for two. Custom designed, removable shower heads hung at both ends and the air jets were abundant and strategically placed. My love slave, naked and on his knees, was testing the water temperature with his elbow.

"Your bath is ready Mistress." dima said, his dark eyes remaining on his task, refusing to meet mine. "Hot and steamy, just the way you like it."

With quick, feline grace, he rose, muscles rippling as he stepped around the tub. Stalking towards me, a slightly suggestive smile on his lips, he raised his gaze to look me straight in the eyes. Deep brown and smoldering with suppressed desire, his eyes reached the depths of me with a fire I had never before known.

"Allow me to help you with your bath Mistress." Demi's soft request barely reached my ears. "Please?"

"Wait!" Struggling for control, I fought the urge to devour him on the spot. "I have something for you.....come."

His brown eyes sparkled at the prospect, his excitement plain in his glowing face and quivering form as he rushed toward me.

"A gift Mistress?!" The enthusiasm spilled over into his excited speech....the words coming hard and fast.

"For me?" he questioned. "oh Mistress....thank you......I love it!" he exclaimed, finally coming to a stop before me.

"You haven't even seen it yet." I said with a soft laugh. "Now close your eyes and stand still." Waiting until he had complied with my request, I reached into my deep pocket and pulled out the remote controlled vibrator I had concealed there.

"You are to wear this until I instruct you otherwise." I instructed. "I will control the remote."Nostrils flaring, his breathing became harsh as I lubed the plug and slid it into his ass. A little over 2 inches long and an inch around, it fit perfectly into his virgin hole.

The rotating tip reached up to pulse against his prostrate while the vibrating nubs around the base licked against his sac. Taking the remote from my other pocket, I shrugged out of my satin robe and moved towards the fragrant steam rising from the huge tub. "You can open your eyes now." I told him as I flipped the switch to start the low vibrations. "And help me with my bath!"

He was instantly hard; the hungry look on his face enough to send the blood coursing through my veins. Increasing the speed of the vibration just a little bit more, I climbed into my bath. Easing myself slowly into the hot liquid, I gazed up at demi through a cloud of steam.

"I don't see how you will be much help to me from way over there." I purred, leaning out a bit to set the remote on the ledge and turning on the jet streams. "You're going to have to get a lot closer than that."

I cooed seductively from amidst a pool full of bubbles. Indicating the empty seat across from me, I waited patiently for him to join me. Reaching under the water, I aimed one of the jets straight at my hungry pussy, almost swooning from the intense sensation of a million fingers playing with my swollen clit.

Staring openly at my love toy as he climbed into the tub, I again marveled at my good fortune. More than almost anything, I wanted to feel his fat cock engulfed by my tight hot pussy but, first things first.

"On your knees demi." I instructed as he made to sit across from me. "Put one of those pads under your knees and one hand on either side of the tub."

He obeyed quickly, placing himself in the position I had requested, the tip of his swollen cock, bobbing in and out of the water. Reaching out to gently cup his balls, I just as quickly closed the distance between us.

"I have decided you must be punished for your earlier disobedience." I informed him softly as I grasped his hard cock, running my tiny hand up and down the thick length.

"mmmmmmmm you like that?"

I purred in response to the stifled moan that escaped his lips at my steady stroking. A rhetorical question if there ever was one, I was answered with the surge of his hot flesh against my palm.

"Because you are so new to me and you have yet to learn my ways, I have not quite decided what form your punishment will take." Letting my words trail off into a whisper, I reached for a loofah and the bath gel. Lathering the sponge with a stream of musky soap, I watched him twitch, his cock searching for my manipulating fingers.

"What punishment do you feel would fit your crime of disregarding a direct order demi?"

I asked the question sweetly as I began to methodically lather his shoulders, my tiny hands weaving a tantalizing trail across his chest. I paused for just a moment too long before lathering the tiny bud of his nipple, finally slipping the sponge from one nipple to the other, teasing back and forth for a while, and then nudging his arm to allow me access to the smattering of dark curls under his arm.

Gazing deeply into his eyes, I watched as some of the heat faded and he considered my question.

"You wish for me to decide suitable punishment Mistress?" Disbelief clear by his tone, I knew this situation had never come up during his previous training. "I would not know where to begin!"

I noticed the flame as it leapt back into his expressive face while he considered this notion. Continuing to look him straight in the eye, I worked my circles of lather slowly lower, my sponge lightly brushing against the tip of his swollen cock.

"Please Mistress, if I am to be punished, do not make me also the master of my own fate." He pled.

Another dollop of musky gel added new life to my soapy sponge and smiling softly into his lowered eyes, I once again wrapped both hands tightly around his throbbing cock, rubbing briskly up and down, soaping it completely.

"Ah...well, no hurry. You think about it for a while demi. We'll discuss it later." Discarding the sponge in favor of my soapy hands, his hardness slick under my grasp, my hands were sliding easily up and down as I stroked his hard cock. My finger poking at the vibrator nuzzled up into his ass, and I toyed with the controls as I continued. Cleansing every inch of him thoroughly, the pulsating meat in my hands sent flashes of flame into my belly with every beat.

"For now, don't move!"

Dropping to my knees before him, I moved until I had a jet aimed straight at my hungry pussy, then rinsed his cock and wrapped my hot mouth around his swollen purple head, running my tongue around the ridge, causing his knees to almost buckle. Slurping on his burning rod like a kid with a cherry Popsicle, lubricating him with my hot mouth, pulling him a little deeper into my throat with every stroke. First sucking him in and then easing him out, then sucking him in again until at last my hot lips reached their goal and brushed against his balls.

With slow measured strokes my mouth devoured his cock, my flexible tongue circling the tip with every stroke until he could no longer contain the growl in the back of his throat. Knowing he must be close to bursting, I slowed my noshing and eased him from between my lips. Licking along the turgid vein jutting along the underside of his beautiful cock, I smiled at the power I held.

"Are you ready?" I asked between licks, my pussy throbbing with the pulse I tickled with my tongue.

"Ohhhhh! Mistress!! Please!" His dick surged against my lips, precum dribbling from the tip as he groaned and I squeezed him just a little bit tighter. "Oh yes Mistress, I am ready!"

Staring ravenously at the incredible form just inches from my face, juices running freely from my pussy, I was wetter than I could ever remember. Masking the satisfaction shining in my eyes, I looked up at him innocently.

"Ready for what demi?" Head tilting to one side, long strands of damp hair plastered against my skin, I continued to gaze at him through long spiky lashes and forced a question into my tone.

"Oh yes, now I remember!" In a voice suggesting I had just made a miraculous discovery, I proclaim my breakthrough. "You were thinking about how I could punish you for disobeying a direct order."

I chuckle softly, my tongue teasing the straining purple head of his now throbbing dick. With a nonchalant air that belies the burning in my belly, I slide back across the tub, pulling the plug to drain the now tepid water from the tub as I move. Not once looking at his face, I stand and pull the sliding doors to surround us in smoked Plexiglas.

His eyes burn into me when I turn to face him again. Looking at me from beneath lowered eyelids, the fire in his steady gaze singes my flesh as he reaches for a shower nozzle.

Turning it on and adjusting the temperature, he motions for me to turn around. The gentle spray of water against my shoulders tells me my bath is about to begin. I rejoice inwardly, knowing his submission, and realizing that my wants will always come first for him. Hot waves of passion sweep through my belly as he reaches for me with sponge in hand.

Caressing my skin with the loofah sponge in his strong hands, he slowly washes my shoulders, his fingers glancing across the sensitive spot at the back of my neck sending a flame of need straight to my pussy with every pass.

"I thank you Mistress." His soapy hands slide lazily up and down my back. "To feel the softness of your skin is a pleasure I didn't dare hope for."

Almost touching in places other than my back, his hands were driving me crazy and more than ever, I want to feel him inside me. Water suddenly pours across my shoulders, rinsing the suds down my silky flesh to swirl in a puddle around my toes before swishing down the drain.

I stiffen as I felt the flick of his tongue as he nuzzled at the nape of my neck.

"Were you told to kiss me?" I ask, ice forming in the air from the chill of my voice.

"I would not dream to kiss even the ground you walk upon Mistress without you first bidding me to do so." The husky, aching need I heard in his voice sends my lust spiraling anew, my desire raging to new heights. "I was but testing your skin to be sure the last trace of soap had been rinsed away. The smallest residue would dry your precious flesh and I but thought to prevent that."

"Brilliant comeback!" I think to myself, laughing inwardly at his cheek.

"very well," I say aloud, "you may continue."

Continue he did! Licking and teasing and occasionally suckling my skin, he tasted my back until I was mad to feel him at the core of my need. Turning me around, he lavished the same tender care on the front side. First with the soap, then the loofah rough against my skin, waking it until I tingled, and I arched my back in pleasure. Followed by the rinse, his agile tongue flicking at the tips of my breasts, hot mouth suckling the undersides as he guaranteed the soap was rinsed from each and every inch of flesh.

"Please Mistress; sit your beautiful self down." His deep tones somehow penetrated the fog wrapped around my head. "Allow me to wash your silken legs."

"Oh yes demi," I breathed as I sat, "please do."

The gentle hum of his vibrator and the rasp of my ragged breathing filled the small room.

Giving my legs the same care he had lavished on the rest of me, he lathered them up like he had all the time in the world. Then the rinse, his strong hands constant in their teasing caress, my pussy flooding time and again as his probing assured that I was squeaky clean.

His agile tongue wrapped around my big toe and he sucked it into the heat of his mouth, making me numb again with desire. Licking his way inch by inch up the length of my long legs, he found hot spots it seemed with every slurp. My ankles, my calves, the backs of my knees, one by one he tasted his way up to my inner thigh.

Arching my back, I spread my legs wide to give him access to the hot bud of my desire as he tasted and teased his way around it.

He was incredible, this slave of mine and oh how I wanted him! All of him! His hot tongue on my clit, his strong hands squeezing my tits. I wanted everything! Everywhere! And what I wanted most of all was his hot stiff cock buried deep inside my tight pussy, the tip bumping against the spot that would send me flying in an ocean of sensation.

"This water is getting cold." I stated abruptly. "Hurry up and wash the rest of me."

"Your wish is my command Mistress." he drawled in his rich deep tone. "I did not mean to cause you any discomfort!"

Before I could blink, I was washed, rinsed and standing wrapped in a thick fluffy towel outside of the tub. Proceeding to dry me, the rough towel and his probing fingers tantalizing my skin as he rubbed the water from my shaky frame. Draping yet another towel over my head, he tousled my hair, catching the drips and wrapping the towel around my head. Scooping me easily into his strong arms, he carried me from the bathroom and started down the hall.

"Which way Mistress?" he questioned, hesitating just outside the bathroom door, his dark eyes meeting mine in the subtle light of the hallway.

"Please Mistress." he coaxed enticingly at my hesitation. "I would but see you safely to your bed and, if you will allow it, would lie at your feet to protect you through the night."

Melting at his softly whispered words, I silently pointed the way to my bedroom.

I could no longer deny the burning in the pit of my stomach and would have him.

Tonight.

In my bed.

Setting me lightly on my feet at the side of my California king size four poster bed, demi reached for the thick, forest green satin coverlet, pulling it back to reveal thick, fluffy pillows encased in salmon silk.

"Oh dear!" The dismay clear in my voice stopped him short as he reached over to fluff one large pillow. "I forgot your remote in the bath!"

I smiled at him brightly as he turned his searching blue eyes to meet mine.

"Be a dear will you and run get it." I ask sweetly in reply to his questioning gaze. "Bring back something for us to drink as well, something fruity."

Taking his muscular shoulders and turning him towards the door, I give his well rounded deriere a playful swat, watching appreciatively as he walks naked to the door.

To be continued...

Vi_xon
Vi_xon
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please continue...

Not just cruelty and whips....fun and smart. please continue.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rockhard Previous Part
Rockhard Series Info

Similar Stories

Finn Ch. 01: Success? Morgan gives Finn a harsh introduction to her world.in BDSM
The Fifth Ch. 01 The End of a Day.in BDSM
A Day in the Life of a Slave About how a slave is treated by his Mistress.in BDSM
Ray Ch. 01: Control Ray learns Mistress Natalia will not be denied.in BDSM
Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 01 A story about a submissive boy that finds his mistress.in BDSM
More Stories