Rocking

Story Info
The two of you enjoy a porch swing.
1.2k words
4.16
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: The song lyrics are from the Judds song, 'Rocking With the Rhythm of the Rain'.)

* * * * *

Sitting on the porch swing, listening to the light, beating on the tin roof, Baby, just me and you Rocking with the rhythm of the rain.

The rain is falling in a light mist over our cabin. The Judds are singing in the background. You are sitting in the swing, pushing us, back and forth, lazily in the warm summer night. I am laying with my head on your lap. My feet resting on the swing's chains. My robe has fallen open, my legs are bare to the warm evening breeze. Feeling the swing going to and fro, the contentment we both feel is a balm to our souls. We are talking, just lazing the night away. I can feel my love for you grow with each passing day. You are so warm, so gentle, so passionate with me.

Slide on over, Baby hold me closer, these two fools, swinging like a slow running train. Rocking with the rhythm of the the rain.

You lean down and softly kiss my lips. My arms reaches around and cups your head. My fingers are lazily moving through your hair as I kiss your lips. Your lips are soft upon mine. I feel your hand untying the belt of my robe. Kissing me deeply, passionately, you release the belt of my robe, letting it fall open. One side swings free, swinging with the rhythm of the swing. The night breeze, moist with the rain, caresses my bare breast, causing the nipples to grow hard. Your hand is warm upon my stomach. It just sits there, on my stomach, making me want you to move it, caress me with it. Your lips grow more demanding upon mine as the swing rocks to and fro. I can feel your excitement growing. It is a throbbing reminder that you are my man, you are my heart. Slowly, your hand travels to my nipple, just softly grazing the hard nub, making me hold your head firmer, pulling your lips to mine more urgently. With my free hand, I reach for the tie on your robe.

With a leisurely gesture, I untie your robe, letting the sides hang free. Your growing heat is there for me. Breaking the kiss, I turn my head and with a slow, deliberate motion, slide your cock into my mouth. Hearing you moan as I slide it into my mouth, I suck hard. Your hands have grown more demanding upon my breast, pinching the now hard and hot nipples. Your shaft throbs in my mouth as I slowly withdraw, just to the head. Using my tongue, I caress the head, sliding along the ridge. Then up underneath the shaft, sending shivers through you. Sucking slowly, just nursing your cock, I feel your passion build. Your hands have found my hard nipples and the fingers are pinching harder. Sliding your cock down further into my mouth, I slowly run a finger around your balls. Then, tenderly I take your balls in my hand and stoke them, squeeze them.

Rocking with the rhythm of the rain that's falling. Oh, my heart will never be the same. Nights like this come once in a lifetime. Baby, my baby, rocking with the rhythm of the rain. Oh, baby hold me tight. Say you love me, that's all I want to hear tonight.

Hearing you moan, from deep within your throat, I remove my lips. Turning over, then standing up, I let my robe fall gently to the floor of the porch. Standing in front of you, naked, shaking with need, I whisper, "Would you please fuck me?" You look up into my eyes, smile, then whisper back, "It would be my pleasure." You slide over to the center of the swing and pat your legs. Smiling, I slowly place my knees on the swing on either side of you. Reaching down, I grasp your cock, aim it at my dripping cunt. I lower myself onto your cock, taking it deeply within. My sigh of pleasure mingles with your moan and the sound of the rain on the night air. Sitting there, straddling you with your cock deeply buried, I do not make a move. My heat surrounds you, my juices flow down your cock, drenching your balls. I cup your face in my hands, lean over, slide my tongue over your lower lip, just before I claim your lips, hard, demandingly. Sliding my hands down your sides, the back up, over your shoulders, running my nails across the back of your neck, making you groan with lust.

I slowly, oh so slowly, raise myself up. Letting your cock slide out of me, til just the head remains in my moist heat. Slipping my hand between us, I stroke your cock, as the head remains hidden inside. Sliding my fingers back up, through my juices, I trace your lips with my finger as I sink back down on your cock, burying you once again in the dark, hot, cunt. You taste my passion on your lips, as I raise myself up once again. This time, I lower myself, harder and faster. Your hands are on my hips, fingers digging into the flesh, helping me raise and lower myself upon you. Your head leans over and takes a nipple into your mouth. Your teeth graze the bud, then you bite down, softly. The erotic flash of pain travels straight to my cunt. You continue to nip and nibble as I raise myself harder and faster on your cock.

Slide on over, Baby hold me closer. These two fools swinging like a slow moving train, rocking with the rhythm of the rain. Baby, my baby, rocking with the rhythm of the rain.

Your moans of extascy caress my mind and spirit as I continue to rock back and forth on your cock. The swing keeping time with our thrusts.

"I'm so close, my love" I whisper against your neck as I nuzzle it. Thrusting to you harder and faster, feeling your cock stroke my clit with each thrust.

"Cum for me, my lovely," you whisper in my ear, sending me over the edge.

Leaning my head back, letting out a primal scream of passion as I slip over the edge. As my cunt muscles spasm with my orgasm, stroking your cock, sucking your cock, you slip over into the abyss. You fill my cunt to overflowing with your seed as I feel the waves of passion rolling over me. Your screams join mine on the night air as you thrust to me so hard and fast.

Holding you closely, with my arms around your shoulders, my cunt sends out the last waves of my orgasm. Your cock twitches within me as you lean your head to me and kiss my lips. We are breathing so hard, gasping for each breath. I feel your hands stroke my back as we slowly come down.

Baby, oh Baby, hold me tight. Say you love me, that's all I want to hear tonight.

Sliding off you, standing up on legs with knees that threaten you buckle, you stand and lift me into your arms. You carry me to our beautiful four poster bed and lay me gently down, sliding in beside me, taking me in your arms. I bring the comforter over us as we snuggle into one another, slowly drifting off to sleep. Just before sleep claims me, I hear you whisper, "I love you, my southern belle."