Rocking Robyn

Story Info
Brother and sister loving.
2.6k words
4.13
181.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening, my last night in Christchurch New Zealand before returning to Australia the next day. I was just in that twilight between awareness and sleep when my mobile phone began ringing.

Glancing at the clock on the bedside chest of drawers I could see that it was half past twelve in the morning and wondered who could be ringing at this hour. Picking up the phone and answering it with a sleepy voice I was surprised to hear my sister Robyn's voice. I asked her if she knew what time it was and she said yes it is 8.30pm. I reminded her that while it was 8.30pm in Perth here in Christchurch New Zealand it was 12.30am.

Shit " she said, " What are you doing in New Zealand?" I explained that I was sent here by the Australia based airline that we both work for to run training sessions on the ticketing system that would be used once the extension of the airline got off the ground (pun intended). The airline had extended its domestic routes to include New Zealand I also told her that I was flying back to Sydney on Saturday as my training sessions had finished and then I was commencing annual leave to go back to Perth for her wedding.

She asked me whether I was laying back in bed with some nubile Maori girl who was catering to all my carnal needs. I told her that I wasn't in bed with any Maori chick but didn't tell her that I was in bed with an 18 old New Zealand girl, who had turned eighteen only two weeks before and who worked as a Receptionist in our New Zealand office.

She told me that the reason she called was to let me know that she was coming to Sydney on Sunday for two weeks to be involved in the selection on new Flight Attendants for the extended flights. I thought that we could get together and then perhaps drive back to Perth for my wedding.

I told her that would be great, and asked her for her flight times so that I could meet her at the. She told me the times and I knew that when I got back to Sydney on the Saturday I had the time clean up my apartment and get it ready for her arrival.

We said our goodbyes and disconnected from the call. While I had been talking to my sister, Mandy the receptionist had disappeared into the bathroom and had been there for about fifteen minutes while I was on the phone. The door to the bathroom opened and Mandy walked naked towards the bed, I noticed immediately that while she had been in the bathroom she had shaved her pussy as smooth as a baby's bum. I immediately did a double take as she came towards me my overworked cock once again rising to the occasion. She asked me whether I liked it, Shit, what could I say as a red-blooded male, I loved it. As she climbed on the bed I eased her onto her back and pushing her legs as open as wide as I could I lowered my face to her bare cunt and started licking and sucking as if there was no tomorrow.

Mandy lifted herself off the bed and pushed her cunt into my face as hard as she could. I could sense her orgasm approaching and as she reached her peak she screamed "Oh God, FUCK ME." As her orgasm overwhelmed her she pleaded, "God put that cock in me quickly" Of course I was only too happy to oblige and quickly stabbed my cock into her welcoming cunt.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching and despite all the fucking we had done earlier in the evening I unloaded a huge deposit into her.

We lay together in post orgasmic bliss my cock softening still within her cunt.

She looked at me and reminded me that only two weeks ago she was a virgin and never realised how good fucking really is. She told me that she was really glad that she had invited me to her Eighteenth Birthday party. Lying with our arms around each other we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning as I prepared to leave for the airport there were tears and through her sobs she told me how much she loved me and wanted to be with me for ever. I of course humoured her and told her of my undying love for her (what a bastard I am) and that I would come back soon and we could start where we left off (what a bastard I am). When I was about to leave she gave me a little presentation box, which she said, contained something to remember her by but I wasn't to open it until the plane had left Christchurch.

My plane was on time leaving and would arrive in Sydney around noon Australian time. Once the plane had departed I took the little box and headed for the toilet at the rear of the plane, as I did not want anyone near me to see what it contained. Once in the toilet I opened the box only to find that it contained curly hair and it suddenly dawned on me that I was looking at Mandy's cunt hair that she had shaven off the night before. I immediately got an erection thinking of where it came from and masturbated into the toilet bowl to get my hard on to soften.

We arrived in Sydney on time and I quickly travelled to my two-bedroom apartment that the company keeps in Sydney for senior staff. Cleaning the apartment took me some time and then I relaxed thinking of my sister arriving the next day. After all the action that had occurred Friday night and Saturday morning I was dog-tired and went to bed early.

The next morning I left home in plenty of time to reach the airport before my sisters flight was due to arrive. I was lucky and found a parking spot close by the arrivals area. I could have used the Airline's staff parking area by this was a considerable distance from the actual arrivals/departures areas.

I walked to the gate where my sisters flight would be arriving and waited for the

Arrival of the plane. As the passengers started to come into the terminal area I quickly scanned the crowd until I saw my sister. I was most surprised when I saw her, as she looked haggard and ill. She came towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as we met I asked her if she was air sick on the journey from Perth.

She told me that she was OK and told me that her period started just as she left Perth and she felt like death warmed up. She asked me to get to the apartment quickly as she wanted to lay down and relax. When we arrived home I fussed around her and got a hot water bottle for her to place on her stomach to help ease the pain of her cramps. I then left her to undress and get into bed telling her that I would come and see how she was getting on in about an hours time.

I went back to the bedroom to see her after one and a half hours, she had discarded the now cold hot water bottle and was lying on her back with her eyes closed. Sensing my presence she said to me that she felt a little better but could I rub her stomach for her. She had changed into her pyjamas so I placed my hand up under the top and placed my hand on her bare stomach. I gently rubbed in circles around the belly button. After about five minutes she asked me to rub just a little lower so that I was now rubbing the pit of her belly. By now I was sporting a huge erection just though the close proximity to her nether regions, growing bolder my hand went lower and down inside the elastic of her pyjama panties.

"Hey watch it Bro, not too low there, I have always known that you would like to get into my panties but now is not the time." The rest of the day I watched some television, prepared a quick evening meal, watched more television and then went to bed.

At 7.30 the next morning, Monday, Robyn was her usual self telling me that the cramps and pain happened only on the first day of her period and she would be able to go to work to begin her training classes. She went and showered, dressed and applied her makeup. When she came into the kitchen about an hour later, I gave a low whistle, as the transformation from yesterday to today was incredible. Here was my beautiful 24 year old sister that I had looked so forward to seeing. Over breakfast she mentioned how disappointed she was that she had not done her sums right when she selected the wedding date and her next period would be around her wedding day.

Over the next week she attended her classes while I did all the man type things like getting the car serviced, for our trip, making all the bookings for our travel. I planned that it would take us about four days of actual driving but made allowances for some sightseeing planning to arrive in Perth 3 days before the actual wedding.

On the following Monday we left Sydney to drive to Melbourne some 800 Kms south. I had booked a motel on the western side of the city, as that would be our next setting off point. We did a quick tour of Melbourne over the next couple of days before heading off to Adelaide for a few days. So far the Motels had been great, two large king-size beds in the room as arranged which gave us the privacy of the bathroom to shower and change clothes.

Leaving Adelaide we headed to Ceduna, which would be our last stopping place before starting across the Nullarbor Plain although we would stop at Cabins in caravan parks, as there were no fancy motels out there. In Ceduna we encountered our first problem, the motel had only booked us a double room assuming that as our surnames were the same we were husband and wife. Unfortunately (or was it fortunately) there were no other rooms available. I suggested to Robyn that I could sleep on the settee however after sitting in it I changed my mind.

We agreed that we were both adults and that we could sleep in the same bed respecting each other and ensuring that nothing untoward would happen.

That night we showered and changed into our night attire and got into the double bed together. I was lying on the left side of Robyn and was turned away from her. I quickly drifted off to sleep only to be awoken about 2am. Robyn was lying on her back and was massaging her stomach. I quietly asked her what was wrong and she said that she had awoken with stomach cramps. I turned onto my left side and with my right hand started to rub her stomach.

She pulled my hand away lifted her pyjama top and placed my hand on her bare skin. As I massaged her stomach I made larger circles until I could feel the undersides of her tits. Little by little I worked upwards until I had her right tit in my hand. Her breathing had now quickened and I knew that she was becoming turned on. I undid the buttons on her pyjama top and opened it and lowered my mouth around her nipple and gently nipped at the teat. I returned to her stomach and began massaging it once again. I moved my hand under the elastic of her pyjama bottoms and lower towards her cunt, through the hair on her mons to the cuntal split where I found that her clitoris had extended out of its hood I moved further down with my fingers until I felt her labia opening and my finger pushing into her wet and lubricated cunt.

"Jimmy" she said, "we should not be doing this." I started to take my hand away from her cunt and she quickly pulled it back, "I said that we should not be doing this but I didn't mean that we had to stop doing it" I lifted her slightly and pulled her pyjama pants off while she was taking of her top. I quickly took my own pyjamas of so that we were both naked I rose above her and she willingly opened her legs giving my cock more access to her cunt. I slowly pushed it into her but felt no resistance as she was well lubricated.

I started to fuck her slowly until she matched my rhythm and together we started fucking like there was no tomorrow. "Jimmy" she moaned, "Don't cum in me as those cramps I just had were caused by me ovulating and I could get pregnant."

Our tempo increased and I could sense rather than feel that her orgasm was imminent I also felt that I was ready to cum too. By now Robyn was groaning as her orgasm overtook her she locked her legs around my arse trying to pull me inside her cunt. I said "I am coming I have to pull out."

"No No" she said "Cum in me, I don't care if I get pregnant." "Oh fuucccck" she moaned, "I can feel you cumming in me it feels so good I love you so much and I wish I was marrying you instead of Dennis."

Over the next few days we fucked, sucked whenever and wherever we could with no thought towards the possible consequences.

We arrived in Perth on the Wednesday with the wedding on the Saturday and I would not see Robyn until that day when the ceremony took place

The wedding went off without a hitch and when the bride and groom were coming up the aisle well wishers were kissing Robyn and shaking hands with Dennis. When she came level with me she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips with just a hint of tongue. She whispered to me "Fred didn't come for the wedding." Before I could say anything to her she was gone.

Who is Fred I wondered, was it someone I was supposed to know, why didn't he come to the wedding. Suddenly I remembered 'Fred' was the nickname that Robyn had given to her periods. Did this mean that she was pregnant or just late because of all the excitement; I would have to ask her at the reception.

Later in the evening at the reception I got my chance to dance with the bride and I asked if Fred had arrived. She told me that her period had not started and that she also threw up this morning she said that she felt well and truly pregnant and if so she could not be more than a few weeks along so people will think that it is a honeymoon baby

When it came time for the bride and groom to leave everyone waved them off on their honeymoon and I could only think of my sister possibly pregnant with my baby and wonder how my adventures will develop over the next few months.