RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"Too much?" I asked as she released my hand. I moved it to her waist, opposite my other hand.

"Just right." She looked at me and smiled. "I love to cum."

"I can tell." She slowly recovered from her orgasm, as her hands again began to stroke my chest, I did the same. Her nipples were still hard, she didn't seem to mind when my fingers again found them.

"Tell me more about you and your girlfriend? Did you ever masturbate her?" I squeezed my muscles again, my cock expanding in her pussy again.

"You really like this don't you?"

"Oh God yes. I used to love hearing Debs tell me about her experiences." I didn't say that all those experiences had all been after we were married.

"Did she... was she... bi?"

"Debs?" I asked, giving myself time to think of the answer. "I guess. I mean - she wasn't averse to playing with women, particularly in that she knew I liked it, but she preferred me." I changed the subject back to her, "Did you, masturbate her?" I returned her to my original question.

She grinned and twisted her hips on my cock again. "Yes."

"So tell me already! I want to hear about it."

"Not until you fuck me."

"I am fucking you."

"No you're not, you're just in me, and I've got lots of brains left."

"Huh?" I didn't get the reference at all.

"You said you were going to fuck my brains out and I've got lots of brains left."

With a grunt I flung myself forward and managed to stand with Bug impaled on my cock. Her legs wrapped around me, her arms going around my neck. I staggered forward and collapsed forward onto the opposing couch without quite crushing her beneath me. "You want me to fuck you, you little cock tease? I'll fuck you, like you've never been fucked before." I slipped an arm under one leg, lifting it over my shoulder, then the other, bending her almost double in front of me. Her hands grabbed her knees, and I began pounding her in earnest. The thirty minutes or more of her sitting on me, cumming several times without anything for me, had reached a head.

Bug's pussy was so wet with her legs splayed wide over my shoulders it was practically frictionless sliding into her. I banged into her, bottoming out, feeling my cock hit her cervix.

"Oh yes, Uncle Jimmy, Fuck me hard!" I pulled back and plunged in again. "Fuck me." On the next stroke, again she exclaimed "Fuck Me", and then she began talking. "Fuck me, God I've wanted this for so long. Fuck me Uncle Jimmy, make me cum. Fill me with your cum. Oh my God I love cock." Her hand dropped from the back of her knee, her fingers rubbing hard around her clit and I felt her pussy contract as I saw her stomach clinch in an orgasmic spasm. Her dirty talk stopped, her fingers slowed down on her clit, but I didn't stop.

Somehow the angle wasn't quite right; it was good but not perfect. I reached over to one side and grabbed the end pillow and stopped just long enough to lift her cute bottom and slide the pillow underneath. That's all it took, the angle was perfect, and as I started fucking her again in earnest, she let me know it was good for her also. A little "oh" slipped out of her mouth, her eyes staring into mine got wider. With the added angle, apparently my cock was hitting her g-spot, each time her body quivering just a bit harder, a bit longer.

It was perfect, but I wasn't peaking very fast. The friction of her cunt on my cock head was just right to barely drag me toward the brink, each stroke a little better; at the same time Bug was approaching the edge from her side of the equation. My forehead was covered with beads of sweat from the exertion, as was my chest. Bug's breathing had gotten extremely ragged, her mouth opening, raspy exhales with every in stroke of my cock, shuddering intakes of breath with every outstroke.

I could tell we were both getting there; it was just a matter of who reached home first. "Oh god, Uncle Jimmy, I'm so close... I've never felt like this before.... Are you almost there? ... Are you..."

"Almost Bug... Almost... Wait... For... Me..." I could barely sputter the words out, one per stroke.

At the same time, little "oh's" were coming from Bug's mouth, each "oh" getting a bit stronger with each thrust. Her head rocked back and forth, her eyes closed; one hand rose to her mouth, her fist was pushed in knuckles first, as if she was eating it, and suddenly I was there.

"Now!" I grunted, and my cock erupted inside her, my hips thrusting forward with the spurt of cum, involuntarily pulling back only halfway and thrusting forward again with the next spurt, and the next. At the same time, Bug's back arched, her head thrown back into the couch.

"Oh Shit." Her body convulsed, her pussy sucking hard on my cock, pulling it even further in her if that is possible. The tops of her breasts and upper chest blushed crimson before my eyes. I started to pull out, but as I did each time my cock dry spasmed again, causing my hips to involuntarily thrust back in. Three maybe four times, virtual cumless spasms of my cock as I drove back into her. Finally, I pushed her legs off my shoulders and collapsed onto her, her legs and arms wrapping around me, keeping me in place.

I rolled off her after I'd gotten my breath back, the two of us squeezing together on the couch. She nuzzled her face and nose into my neck, occasionally purring in pleasure as we lay together. Our panting slowed, and then stopped; finally, with a large exhale I shifted her and snuggled beside her on the couch, an arm wrapped over her, pert breast in hand, my other arm under her head.

I don't know how long we lay there, sexual exhaustion almost putting us to sleep. As I recovered, I once again opened my eyes, allowing them to wander down her body, followed by my hand. Her breast had been warm, my hands keeping it that way but now as my hand caressed down her side to her bottom, I realized that the rest of her skin wasn't as warm. "Let's go take a shower and warm up," I whispered into her ear, her "Umm" the only response. I pulled away and stood up; turning toward the fireplace I realized I'd failed to add wood when I should have and our house warming fire had burnt down to nothing. I opened the screen, turned to grab more wood and as I did, Bug got up, padding naked toward the bath. I followed her moments later, collecting and bringing along what little clothes we'd had. She'd already climbed into the shower by the time I got there; moments later I joined her.

She had the water first and immediately squatted and wiped away my cum and her juices from her pussy, then turned to let the water run over her head and shoulders. Rivulets of water ran down between her breasts, her nipples no longer as hard as they'd been when I was playing with them, but still mildly erect. The rivulets diverged around her belly button, and then curved back in below to run down across her bald mound. I reached down, sticking my finger into the rivulet running over her pussy, and as I did she looked down, which caused the rivulet to disappear as most of the water now hit her in the back of the neck and sprayed off. I ran my finger slowly up her belly as she watched, up between her breasts where I shifted sideways and cupped her breast. I brought my other hand up to cup her other breast, her nipples hardening in my grasp. She stood there doing nothing for several moments, just letting me fondle her, then stepped forward, bringing our bodies together and looking up. I bent slightly, her hand reaching behind my head to pull my lips to hers.

She was in no hurry to break the kiss. Her tongue searched my mouth; when I slipped my tongue into her mouth her tongue retreated as she sucked it in, chasing mine around her mouth with her own. When I pulled back, she bit my lip, sucking it into her mouth, enticing me to extend the kiss which I did. I'd slid one hand down to her bottom, still tweaking her nipple with the other. When she reached between us however, despite our kissing and my fondling of her, there had been no reaction of my now shriveled cock. Despite my wanting, it was going to be a while before I was ready to go again. She pulled away from our kiss.

"It's not fair," she complained.

"What's that?"

"All you do is look at me and touch me a little and I'm on fire and ready to do it again, but you're not even close."

"It'll take a while." I answered. "I'm not exactly 18 anymore."

"I'm glad you're not. All 18-year-olds ever want is a blowjob."

"Maybe. But then again, give them 5 minutes and they can go again."

"Only if they stick around that long."

She slipped around me, pulled the shower door open and stepped out. I soaped up and rinsed off, following her out just moments later. I turned from hanging the towel; she stepped into my arms and again turned her face up to kiss me. I cupped her bottom with both hands, holding her into me as we kissed again. She wiggled her pelvis against me, her mouth ravenously sucking my tongue, until she pulled back, her hand sliding between us again to grasp my still limp manhood. "If I suck him, can I get him hard?"

I shook my head. "Eventually, but not now. You'll just have to wait."

"But I don't want to wait!"

"My, My. Greedy little thing, aren't you?" I teased, pulling her to me again. She melted against me, our mouths again meeting, a warm lovers kiss. When I slipped a hand down her smooth belly and between her legs, she turned slightly, opening herself to my touch. I fingered her pussy, as well as I could from this hard-to-reach position; she moaned in appreciation. I pulled my hand away, and taking hers, led her back into the bedroom.

I walked her to the bed, where I pulled the covers aside and laid her on her back. I crawled onto the bed beside her, just admiring her naked body for a moment. I ran my hand over her breasts, and then traced the center line of her barely visible body hair, down past her belly button where the hair disappeared on her softly round belly. When I reached her pussy, I could feel the heat emanating from inside her. As I stroked a finger along her pussy lips, she spread her legs just a bit more, and my finger slipped in -- she was once again soaking wet.

"You really are ready to do it again, aren't you?" I asked, slipping my middle finger deeply into her, carefully not touching her clit. She didn't answer, just nodded. I pulled out, and slowly inserted my ring and middle fingers together. When I had them fully inserted, I explored her insides, pressing upward, searching for the g spot my cock had so obviously found earlier. I couldn't tell, she didn't respond in a way that said I'd found it, so I pulled my fingers out again. Bringing them to my mouth I sucked them clean, tasting her juices for the first time.

"Candy." I said. "I'm going to like going down on you, aren't I?" She didn't say anything, just watched. I slipped my fingers back into her pussy, this time drawing them up across her clit as I took them back out. She shivered slightly, not from cold this time, as a slight moan escaped her.

"Don't tease me, Uncle Jimmy." she said, her first words since I'd laid her on her back.

"Tease you?" I asked. "You think I'm teasing you?" I slipped my fingers back in her honey pot one more time, again dragging them slowly up across her clit, one finger on each side of the hard little point.

She exhaled through her nose and a quiver wracked her body as my fingers again contacted her clit. "Yes."

"And what would you have me do instead?" I said this as my fingers again penetrated her. "What do you want me to do instead of teasing you?" I held my fingers motionless inside her. "Do you want me to finger fuck you?" With that I began fucking her with my fingers, several in and out strokes. She hadn't answered so I stopped.

"No?" I pulled my fingers out of her, and slowly drug my middle finger up her lips until it contacted her clit. "Is this what you want? Shall I finger your clit?" I continued slowly drawing my finger up until my fingertip rested against it. I stopped there momentarily, then pressing down, flicked my finger back and forth a couple of times across her clit. She moaned - I stopped my movements. "Well? I brought my finger up to my mouth again and sucked her juices from it. "Or do you want me to go down on you? Hmm, is that it? Tell me, Bug, what do you want?"

"I want you to make me cum," her voice barely audible.

"Gees Bug, you're insatiable, aren't you?"

"Umm, I guess. I guess I'm just a cum slut - I love to cum."

I leaned in and kissed her again, her hand coming up behind my head. I continued to stroke her pussy with my one hand, being careful not to stimulate her too rapidly. I broke the kiss away from her lips and began working my way downward, kissing her chin, underneath onto her neck. Her hand continued to play with the hair on the back of my head and neck as I kissed my way down her body. I kissed and tongued all around her breasts, sucking and licking her flesh, saving her nipples for last.

Her tan line showed she'd been out in the sun wearing a skimpy bikini, the thought of her practically naked in public suddenly putting mixed emotions through my mind. On the one hand, I'd have loved to see it, this delectable body I was feasting on displayed in public for others to see and admire. On the other hand, I also realized that most of those that she'd displayed her body for, and had admired it in the past, were her own age, not some old fart like me. Jealous thoughts disappeared from my mind when I suckled her nipple, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her.

"Mmm. That's so nice." I'd opened my mouth wide, taking the puffy end of her breast into my mouth, running my tongue around and around her nipple itself. I'd sucked in, and then gradually slipped backward until just her nipple remained between my lips, my tongue running back and forth over the pink nub. I pulled back where I could see it, extended my tongue and flicked it again. I glanced up; she was just lying there watching me. I smiled and reached down, pinching her nipple between my teeth, nipping -- and pulling backward.

"Ohh, be nice" she said as I got to the point where I knew it had to be beginning to hurt. I released her nipple from between my teeth and returned my mouth around it, once again swirling my tongue around and around. Simultaneously I found her clit with my finger and ran circles around it. "Umm. Now that's nice!" she responded.

My fingers were already slippery from her pussy, I quit teasing her clit and moved my hand up to her other nipple, working a slippery finger around it, matching my tongue work on her other. "Umm. That's nice too." She whispered, more thinking out loud than talking to me. I felt my fingers begin to dry out, I moved them over and licked them a bit, tasting her as I did so, then returned my now saliva covered fingers to their previous job. I leaned back, propping my head on my hand and absorbed her body with my eyes.

Her nipple that I'd just been sucking was erect, protruding from a tiny areola that capped the puffy end of her breast. I looked over; from this angle it was obvious her left breast was just slightly larger. I hadn't noticed before. I traced my finger down the tan line on the inside of her breast where it barely missed her nipple, and then the outside tan line. "You've been wearing a naughty little nothing at the beach, haven't you?"

"I was going to wear it for you, too. It was in my bag."

"Umm. I'd like that."

"Well, it probably won't happen now. I doubt my mother would approve."

"Probably not." I stroked her breasts some more. "God you're beautiful Bug. Your breasts are so perfect." I cupped her further one with my hand, squeezed, and then rubbed my thumb across her nipple again. "You like dressing naughty, don't you? Wearing practically nothing on the beach? How come I've never seen this side of you before?"

"Maybe because you're only around me when family is around and not around me at college?"

"Maybe." I ran my hand over her belly, down between her legs, cupping her mound and slipped a finger between her lips. Her legs spread slightly, as my finger came in contact with her clit, she wiggled slightly. "Want something?" I asked.

"You're teasing."

"I know. Isn't it fun?" I pushed against her clit, moved my finger across it. Bug flinched. I smiled, and licked her nipple again, then continued my downward journey, exploring her body with my tongue until I reached the Promised Land.

Eating a woman never fails to excite me. Feeling her clit get hard, feeling it throb against my tongue as she orgasms - tasting her nectar -- sometimes good, other times I can't wait to wash my face, but still good in its own way. Bug's pussy was as I described before, candy, very nice to the tongue. I always loved eating my wife's pussy, but Bug's was nicer. She appreciated it, coming twice before I crawled back up beside her and had her snuggle again into my arm, where we both fell asleep.

~

I didn't sleep long. I awoke, Bug's peaceful deep breathing the only sound in the room. Her head had slipped off my arm; she now had a pillow under it, her back to me. I pulled the blanket over her, which caused her to stir momentarily, but I still managed to stand without waking her. I took my clothes with me, pulled the door closed on the way out. I traded my pants for a pair of sweatpants and pulled on a clean t-shirt. I picked up our clothes from the entry way, still soaking wet but no longer icy and took them to the dryer. I put our snow suits into the dryer alone while I threw everything else together into the washer. Her thong fell to the ground as I was putting everything in. I picked it up, wondering whether this was everyday wear or whether she'd worn it as part of my seduction. I decided it must be an everyday piece, a simple white design. Out of curiosity I stuck it to my nose and inhaled. Despite that it was wet, it smelled like Bug.

Outside the blizzard showed no sign of breaking up. By far the most intense snowfall I'd ever witnessed was taking place. It's hard to accurately judge snowfall; most people grossly exaggerate what they think they've seen. Ankle deep gets described as a foot; a foot is described as "This Deep" with a hand held out level. I conservatively estimated we might actually be approaching two feet, but the weather channel a few minutes later reported most stations as already recording between 22 and 28 inches. I hadn't been far off.

I built the fire back up and made myself some hot chocolate -- with a little more Baileys for good measure -- and settled down in front of the fire to ponder this mess I'd gotten myself into. God she's cute! She's a walking hard-on, isn't she? Yeah, I can see us talking to her mother that way -- that'll sure go over big... What the hell are you worried about -- she seduced you, ya know. Oh yeah, as if anyone will believe that. I remembered that fleeting sniff of her panties, and I remembered the sweet smell of her pussy. I felt my cock swell a bit in my pants. Oh yeah buddy boy -- she's gonna fuck you silly before this is over. I didn't deny it to myself.

I'd used the rest of the wood we had inside the last time I'd rebuilt the fire, so for the next stoking I had to go outside to get more. I wasn't worried about waking Bug, I knew she was just napping and would be awake soon, but still, I tried to be quiet. Apparently, I wasn't quiet enough, or maybe it was the gust of colder air when I opened the door, as a few moments later I felt her hands on my shoulder from behind. She reached up and stroked my face. I looked up at her; she was again wearing the PJ top.

"Heya Sleepy, want some more hot chocolate?"

"Is there more Baileys?"

"Of course." I started to get up and get it for her, but she told me to sit still. She returned a few moments later, sitting down beside me on the couch, leaning against me. I had no choice but to put my arm around her and she snuggled against me in response. My arm on her shoulder, we just sat there in front of the fire.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
1...45678...12