Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

They cleansed each other's bodies with loving strokes and lavish suds, working the fragrant bubbles into every fold and cranny. The knew that both would be tasting all of those folds, and being clean was just a part of their 'thing'. Both of them loved performing oral sex on the other, any time, any where, no holes barred. Licking and sucking every inch of the other's body was a part of every session -- unless Rocky just bent her over the desk and fucked her (which happened occasionally). This time would be slow and sexy...

After rinsing each other off, they turned off the water and got towels from the water-tight cabinet in the shower. They took time drying their bodies, then poured on the 'fragrance-du-jour' and worked it in thoroughly. They looked each other in the eye, both smiling broadly. "Ready babe?" Christina asked, her fingers reaching down to grasp his semi-turgid organ. Rocky didn't need a second invitation. He reached behind her and squeezed her firm butt before opening the door and walking back out to the bedroom, Christina in tow.

Rocky got to the bed first and quickly turned around, taking a seat at the edge and stopping Christina in front of him. He was at the perfect height to suck a perfect nipple into his mouth, bringing a guttural moan from his beautiful partner. His hands stroked her sides and reached around to fondle her backside as he lapped and sucked on her gorgeous breasts. He deliberately stayed away from her crotch; but could feel the heat from her loins and smell the wonderful musk of her pussy. One thing about her that he truly loved was that he could smell her when she wanted it. Clothing didn't matter, and no added fragrance would mask her natural musk. He stopped kissing her titties, and looked up at her face with a smile. "You smell so damned good babe." Then he leaned over to give her a quick flick of his oral digit -- right on her clitty.

Christina jumped as he attacked her exposed nub with his tongue. "JEEZ!" she grunted. "No fair teasing, man!" she squealed.

Rocky picked her up and laid her on her back, her long hair flowing over the pillows onto the satin sheets. He knelt between her legs and began kissing from her neck, over her breasts, then down one leg to her feet. He suckled her toes, his fingers massaging her feet and calves, then moved to the other foot and repeated the manipulation. Then he worked his lips and tongue up her other leg, pausing briefly to tickle behind her knee with his tongue. Her moans were hot and heavy, her hips writhing with raw passion as he slowly worked his mouth up the silky skin of her thigh, drawing ever closer to the center of her lust. Her pussy gushed her natural juices, soaking the sheet beneath her. Rocky gently slipped his little finger inside the snug opening amidst her folds. "I love you, my lady." he whispered, lapping her from asshole to clitty with a loud slurp. "Want me to eat your sweet pussy?" he teased her, moving the little finger down to her anus and pushing just the very tip into her clenching ring. "Or you want me to do your ass?"

Christina loved this about Rocky. He knew how to drive her wild, and wasn't ashamed to do anything she wanted. She was hot now, and needed him to fuck her; but knew wasn't about to rush things. Their mutual passion was too important to waste in haste. "Suck my ass baby. I love it when you suck my ass." she replied. She felt his slender pinky push all the way into her backside, rotating inside her chute before gently withdrawing. Then his hands were behind her knees, pushing them back until she was nearly bent in half. The entire plane of her cunt and ass were splayed wide for his attention. "Gawd baby, do SOMETHING!" she howled, her hands wildly grasping at the air trying to find his head.

"Alright honey." Rocky whispered. His tongue curled, then stabbed into the puckered wrinkle of her asshole and pushed inside a few millimeters. He found her clit with his thumb and slowly worked it in circles, matching the motion of his oral digit in her backside. Rocky's ministrations were in autopilot now, his thumb and fingers working at her pussy as he slipped his tongue deeper into her back door. He recalled the days, early in their relationship, when Christina resisted any contact with her bottom. She'd had a bad experience, had her anus raped by a man claiming to be her friend. She had been taken to a hospital with a torn rectum and internal bleeding. It had taken weeks to fight off the infection. She wanted nothing to do with 'that horrible thing' again. It had taken him months of gentle, loving persuasion, soft touches, soothing massages, delicate analingus before she would even allow a finger in her asshole. When she finally gave in to the intense pleasure, he had made damn sure she enjoyed it thoroughly. Now it was usually her idea, and she liked anal sex as well as anything else. He felt her hands pushing him away suddenly, and he looked up.

"Baby, I want to roll over on my belly. I want your hot breath on my cheeks." Christina said hoarsely, her breath coming in exaggerated huffs. She stretched out her legs and rolled over, reaching back to pull her buttocks wide. "Eat me honey. Lick my tasty butthole - PLEASE." she begged.

Again Rocky knelt between his lover's thighs, this time staring down at the slippery ring leading into her backside. The opening was slightly gaped, open a half-centimeter or so, and twitching as if her brown eye was winking at him. "Gawd your ass is beautiful!" he gasped, dropping his head to her behind and digging his tongue into her receptive anus. He forced his oral intruder into her butt until he gagged. That reflex would have pulled the slippery appendage from her if it were not for the clenching of her sphincter muscle. It slipped out slowly, and Rocky couldn't wait any longer. His strong hands lifted her hips up, positioning her in a classic doggy-style, and his hips thrust forward. His raging cock burrowed into her seething cunt to the hilt.

"OHHHHHHH... YESSSSS.... FUCK ME DARLING!" Christina yowled, thrusting her lithe hips back to meet his strokes. She was ready when his thumb slipped into her bottom, wanting more; but willing to settle at the moment. They thrashed and writhed against each other and the bed, rolling this way and that without ever losing the connection. When she ended up on top, reverse cowgirl, she stopped the motion. "I want it up my ass baby. Please fuck my ass." Then, without waiting for an answer, she lifted her hips pulling his organ from her cunt, repositioned and slammed her hips down. In one long thrust his dick was completely engulfed in the velvety heat of her rectum. "Yeah baby, YEAH!" she grunted, reaming her asshole with her lover's penis with almost vicious strokes.

Rocky grasped her hips to try and keep her from flying off the bed, and just enjoyed the ride. Her snug little pooper was like a buttery smooth tube, sucking at his cock. She was so receptive, so incredibly hot now. She was like a different woman. A woman who loved anal sex and loved him. Theperfect woman. They were both good at holding back their orgasms, and this time was one of those times. Again they rolled around, doggy for a while, spooning for a while, then finally Rocky threw her onto her back and took her asshole missionary style. He loved looking in her eyes as he drilled her back door in this position. The kisses were raw and passionate, her fingernails tore at his back as he drove inside her most sensitive opening.

Christina had cum once already, and was working the muscles inside her butt to get him off too. "Come on baby, Fuck me. Cum deep inside my asshole!" she whispered to him, bucking her hips up to meet his long strokes. Then she felt another climax coming, and completely lost control. "GAWWDDDDDAMMIT FUCK MY TIGHT ASSHOLE!" she howled.

Rocky felt the spasming muscles of her rectum grasping wildly at his penis, drawing his seed from his balls. He slammed deep into her butthole, grabbing her hips as his cock jerked and twitched inside her bowels. "OHKKK... GAWDGGHHHHH... YIAHHHH!" he growled, splashing blast after blast inside her mucky chute. They bucked against each other, rutting like pigs in heat as his testicles were emptied completely in her seething hole. He could feel her lips sucking at his neck, her hands stroking his back as she clenched at his dick with her anal muscles.

"Yes baby. Fill my dirty bottom with your seed." Christina mewled. Then she pushed him away. "Let me suck you clean darling. I want your dirty cock in my mouth!" she begged.

Rocky obliged, yanking his shaft from her butt and straddling her face. He let her suck him clean, her tongue swirling around the sensitive head as she gathered every drop of their combined fluids.A truly amazing transformation! he thought. "You, my dear, are the perfect woman." he told her, gazing down at his cock as it softened in her beautiful mouth. She smiled with her eyes, her tongue waggling at his cockhead at the same time. "GAWD!" he yelped, pulling his organ from her mouth and rolling onto his back next to her.

Christina rolled onto her side, facing Rocky's supine body. "I love you honey." she told him, playing with the wispy curls of chest hair. "I know you have to fuck that new girl, and I just want to make sure you don't forget me." she added.

Rocky laughed. "No way I can ever forget you, T." he said, using the nickname she preferred when they were alone. "You're the only woman I really want. The other stuff is strictly business."

"I know babe." she replied. "You gonna let me watch again?" she asked.

"Sure sweetie. No problem. You can even join the party if you like!" he replied.

It was her turn to laugh. "Really?" she exclaimed. "Maybe a strapon in her ass or something kinky like that!" she added, laying her head on Rocky's chest. He was already out.

They both slept well that night.

** The Screening Room **

Ari arrived five minutes ahead of schedule, ringing the bell at the outer gate and waiting. In a few moments the speaker came alive. "Miss Mondigo?" asked the speaker. "Yes, Ari Mondigo. I'm here for my appointment." she replied, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other. "There will be someone to greet you in a minute." Then there was a click, and the gate opened. She walked through and the gate swung closed behind her. Then there were footsteps and a woman appeared through the hedge.

Karla smiled and held out her hand. "Welcome Ari. We have been looking forward to your visit." Karla told her, shaking her hand warmly. "Right this way dear." Karla said, guiding her through the tall hedge along a beautiful path through flowers and vines. When the house came into view Ari took in a sharp breath.

"Wow, what a beautiful place!" Ari said.And I could be living here? she wondered.

Ari followed Karla around the pool and through another hedge before they arrived at one of the outbuildings. "This is the Screening Room dear. Rocky will meet you inside shortly." Karla told her, opening the door for her. Inside was a small foyer, neatly appointed with a large mirror and a sitting area with a table. On the table was a glass vase with a single pink rose, along with an envelope with Ari's name on it. Next to the envelope was a small glass with what appeared to be white wine. She picked up the glass and sniffed it. White wine, definitely. She took a sip and picked up the envelope. Inside was card with flowers and a note. 'Welcome. Please enjoy the wine -- and relax.' It was signed 'Rocky and Christina'. Ari sat in the comfortable chair and sipped the delicious wine. A few minutes later the door opened and the ruggedly handsome Rocky Ramirez walked through it, a big smile on his face. "Ari?" he asked.

"Y-yes sir." she stammered, standing up and taking his hand. "Pleased to meet you." she added, hoping the wine would calm her nerves.

"Oh stop with the sir stuff, Ari. Please call me Rocky." the man said. "All my friends do. Now let's go in the other room here and relax." he suggested. "Bring your glass, there's more wine." he added, chuckling softly.This girl is a LOT better looking in person! he thought, opening the door; but letting her go through first.Nice ass, too! he noticed, enjoying the sensuous wriggle of her cheeks beneath her snug-fitting jeans.

They walked into a room that was not like anything she'd seen before. There was normal looking furniture around the perimeter; but in the center there was something she could only call an 'apparatus'. She wondered as to its use.

Rocky noticed the apprehension. "More wine, Ari?" he offered. She held out her glass and he poured a refresher, then began. "I know this is a little unusual; but I truly want you to relax. Don't worry about that table. We may not even need to use it; but it depends on you." he told her, watching her reactions carefully. "There will only be one other person joining us here, and Christina will be here shortly." Rocky said.

"Sir -- er -- Rocky?" she began, trying to get comfortable in the unusual surroundings. He raised his eyebrows in response. "I guess I'm just not sure what a 'screening' is." she said.

Rocky poured a third glass of wine, for Christina, and responded. "Ari, you know what this position entails, basically, right?" he asked. She nodded nervously. "You have made it this far and you have the highest recommendations from everyone who has spoken or -- um -- been with you." he continued. "In my company there is only one person who can give final approval for a girl to take her place with the elite girls here. That person is me." he said, watching her let out the breath she'd held in since he began speaking.

"So I will have sex with you?" she asked, not mindingthat idea at all.

"Perhaps." Rocky replied. "We may have sex -- if the mood leads us there. But 'screening' is not about having sexual relations. Screening is my way of determining whether a girl is ready to be one of my homegirls or not." he clarified. "I would say it is likely we will enjoy some sort of sexual relations; but whether it is intercourse or something else I cannot say." As he finished, a knock came at the door. "Come." Rocky replied.

The door opened and Christina walked in, dressed to kill and looking as hot as any woman Ari had ever seen. She walked over, a gorgeous smile on her face, and held out her hand. "Hello Ari, I'm Christina." she said, shaking the girl's hand warmly. "I am Mr. Ramirez' assistant." she added. She and Rocky never alluded to their romantic ties at this point, it would become clear soon enough.

Ari nodded and picked up her wine glass, unsure what to think or say.

Rocky picked up his glass and held it high. "To Ari Mondigo, may she flourish and grow." he toasted.

Christina held her glass up. "To Ari."

Ari followed suit, clinking her glass against theirs. "To -- um -- me!" she giggled. All three of them downed the beverage in their glasses and set them down on the table.

"The first thing we would like you to do for us is a nice, slow, sexy strip tease. We want to see the sensual side of Ari Mondigo." Rocky began. "What kind of music would you like?" he asked, walking to the built-in sound system and powering it up.

"Something slow and nasty, I think." Ari replied, getting into the swing of things. She had taken lessons in sensual dance, and could strip with the best of them. "Whenever you're ready, Rocky." she added.

Rocky selected 'Someone to Watch Over Me', and selected 'play'. The music started, and Ari started moving. She was sexy, no doubt about that. He and Christina watched, mesmerized, as Ari opened the buttons on her satin blouse. They had moved to a loveseat near the center of the room, and she glided around them, dipping her head to allow the satin to open and giving them a glimpse of her breasts encased in a lacy black brassiere. "Nice." Rocky said. Ari turned around so that her shapely behind faced them, writhing her hips to the slow rhythm. "Oooo, nice backside." came Christina's voice. When Ari turned back around she did so with a flourish, one hand pulling the blouse and bra off in a single, graceful motion.

Ari really got into it, her hands pressing her firm boobies together, then as she leaned close to Rocky's face she held them out for him. As with any good stripper, it was about the 'tease', and Rocky's hands were allowed to touch her flesh only briefly before she pulled away. Her fingers deftly unfastened her jeans and unzipped the fly, then she turned around and -- with her hips slowly gyrating to the music -- she pulled the jeans down over her saucy rump. The black satin thong covered nothing. Ari slowly oozed back toward the loveseat, her fabulous fanny wriggling only inches from Rocky's face. She turned around and looked at him, her eyes on fire. Then the song ended, and Ari stood up.

Christina began the applause and was followed by Rocky who added to it by standing up. "Bravo, Ari. That was HOT!" Christina told her. "You ever work as a stripper before?" she asked.

"Gosh, thanks. No, but I have had some lessons." Ari replied, only a little self-conscious about her nudity.

Christina noticed her reaction. "Would you be more relaxed if we were naked too?" she asked, standing up and beginning the process. "Come on Rocky, strip." she ordered. "Ari and I are NOT going to be the only naked people in the room!" she added. Her beautiful little tits were already happily exposed, and her silk skirt was quick work. Her thong was a light blue; but otherwise the girls were now down to onlyvery skimpy panties. Christina reached over and pulled Ari up. "Come on babe, maybe if we show him our butts he'll get with the program!" she said.

Rocky now had two perfectly-formed female bottoms facing him. As if on queue, both women bent over at the waist. They looked at each other and laughed. Rocky doffed his silk shirt and peeled off his dockers. The speedo wasn't much different than their thongs. The girls, noting his compliance, stood back up and turned around.

"Like our tits, Rocky?" Christina asked, jiggling her mounds invitingly. Ari followed suit. They could see the bulge in his shorts growing.

Ari looked at Rocky, or more correctly at his package. She giggled. "For me?" she asked. He shrugged his shoulders, pretending indifference. Ari moved sexily toward him, her hips moving with a sensuality he seldom saw, and dropped to her knees between his legs. She dipped her head down, blowing hot air on his bulge through the thin fabric. "Mmmm... He's a big boy." she oozed, getting into 'the mood'. She clasped his erection with her lips, still through the fabric, and flicked it with her tongue. Then her fingers tugged at the waistband until his cock was out, hitting her directly on the lips as it sprung free. "Oooooo, and he wants me!" she mewled, wrapping her soft lips around the bulbous head and sucking as her tongue swirled.

"Damn." was all Rocky could muster. He watched the beautiful girl work his penis with surprising expertise. While she never took him all the way down, she definitely knew how to please a man with her mouth. Christina sat next to him, watching the action as her legs slowly parted. Rocky could smell the sexy musk of his lover's heat, and began thrusting his hips up to push his cock in and out of Ari's face. Hedid love having his dick sucked.

Christina interrupted the fellatio, pushing Ari's shoulder backward. "That's enough ofthat" she said.

Ari looked over at the woman and immediately got the message. She smiled a wicked smile and moved over to her without a word. She gently licked and sucked her way up Christina's thighs, her hands moving up to mold and knead her breasts. She got very close, then looked up at Christina. "What a wonderful musk you have, Christina!" she whispered. Then her face was between the silky thighs of Rocky's lover and she sucked the sweet juices of Christina's hot pussy. It was Rocky's turn to watch.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers