Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Y-yes baby. I love your ass." Rocky whispered. Then he took control, pulling her hips up and withdrawing his meat from her butthole with a loudplop. Then he picked her up and pushed her forward on the end of the loveseat, her perfect backside facing him. "I love it, and now I'm going to fuck it." Rocky told her, shoving his entire length back into her receptive backside in one move. He gripped her hips and began stroking all the way into and out of her ass, loving the grip of her spasming muscles as he sodomized her delicious form. "Yeah baby, take my cock up your tight little Korean asshole!" he growled, pounding away in raw passion.

"Awk.. Awk.. Ohgawd...OHgawd... OHMYGawd... Fuck me baby.. FUCK ME... FUCK MY ASS!" Chong howled, her body trembling again with another climax. Rocky kept skewering her smooth hole, pushing her past the edge and back up to the peak.

He felt her cum three more times before he couldn't stop himself. He pumped hard into her backside, driving blast after sticky blast of his seed into her bowels. "Yes honey, yes... ohgawd... yessss." he moaned, his cock twitching and jerking within the buttery-smooth walls of her talented anal port. He could feel her muscles still working it as his dick softened. She grunted her disappointment when his meat fell free, dripping the last of his load on her pubic hair.

They both rolled over, plunking down beside one another on the loveseat. Chong patted him on the leg and giggled. "You wanted skills, so what do you think?" she asked him.

Rocky chuckled and took another sip of cognac. "I think, my dear, that your skills are quite mad!" he replied. Then he held his glass up. "To Chong Lee and her mad skills!"

They finished their cocktails then meandered back inside, deciding to take a shower together before trying to sleep. Chong couldn't resist, and gave him another orgasm with her mouth before they both drifted off to dreamland. It had been a memorable and worthwhile evening for both of them.

** Business Before Pleasure – Meeting in Seoul **

Rocky awoke to the slurping of Chong's mouth on his cock. Once he was coherent, he tapped her on the shoulder and lifted his head so he could look down at her. She pulled her mouth from his organ and smiled.

"Yes?" she queried. "You want me to stop?"

He looked over at the clock and laid his head back down. "No; but please bring your pussy up here so I can enjoy the morning too." Rocky said. He scooted down enough so she could swing her leg over his head without hitting the headboard. Her lips again engulfed his now fully-erect cock as her beautiful pink pussy found his tongue. "Mmmmm... Breakfast of champions." he said hoarsely. His oral digit found her clit and she was gushing juices almost immediately. He gently pulled her perfect cheeks apart to expose the little brown wrinkle of her anus, feeling his penis twitch in her mouth as it came into his view. Her bottom was so perfect, the rounded cheeks blending smoothly into the tops of her thighs, the crevice between them only partly concealing her treasures. Then there was her snug little sphincter. As hot as she had been the night before, her asshole looked virgin now, a tiny light tan starfish with a pink tinge on the inner folds. When he used his thumbs to spread the little ring he could see the brighter pink of her rectal tube glistening inside. His tongue worked at her clit and he slipped a finger into her vagina as she sucked hard on his morning erection. He knew he didn't have enough time to fuck her in the ass, so he began thrusting his hips up to burrow his shaft into her throat. He sucked hard on her folds and the hard little nubbing hiding there, and worked a finger past her ring and into her asshole. She began to cum almost immediately with the anal contact, her mouth working him to one of his own. Realizing it was time, Rocky shoved the finger all the way up her ass and flicked his tongue around her clit. She spasmed once, twice, and the third time he had to swallow like mad as she burst into the juiciest climax he'd ever experienced. He almost didn't notice his own seed spilling into her sucking throat. She collapsed on top of him, his softening penis still in her mouth, his finger still buried in her tight butt.

"Oh gawd...." Chong moaned after pulling her lips from his cock. "Oh... my... GAWD! I don't think I've ever felt that particular cum before!" she exclaimed, carefully rolling over as his finger pulled free from her anus.

Rocky kissed her calf – since it was the closest thing to his lips – and pulled himself up. "Honey, I think it's safe to say you're a keeper." he told her. He chuckled. "Mad skills, indeed." Then he was up and in the shower, getting ready for a long day in the office.

Chong got out of the bed and joined him, only washing herself this time as they both made preparations for the day ahead. She had 'luncher' with one of her followers, and needed to get back to her apartment to get ready. He was an important part of her business plan, and she could not disappoint him. Besides, he had a nice cock and he knew hot to use it.God I'm a nasty slut! she thought.

They both dressed quickly and made it down to the executive entrance just a bit ahead of time, so they had a smoke and made some conversation. "What do you have going today, young lady?" Rocky asked, puffing on the cancer stick.

"I have an important appointment with mister David Yoon, a very powerful attorney at Samsung." she told him. "He's a good lover and he is very generous, and he won't take no for an answer." Chong laughed. Rocky raised an eyebrow to show his concern. "Oh no, don't worry. He isn't forceful – except when I want him to be. Actually he is a lot like you as a lover – only he won't go anywhere near my ass." she pouted. "And you know how I love it in my ass!"

Rocky nodded, putting out half of the cigarette. "That you do girl, and there are plenty of men who would give their life savings to do your beautiful butt!"

"Are you spoken for tonight?" Chong asked him, hopeful.

"I don't know for sure; but if I wasn't before I am now honey." he said, smiling and giving her a soft kiss. "I'll call you this afternoon babe."

Jimmy drove up in the Jag and was ready to hop out; but Rocky got to the door first. He let Chong in and climbed in behind her.

"Pleasant evening sir?" Jimmy asked.

"Very pleasant indeed, thank you Jimmy." Rocky replied, squeezing Chong's lithe thigh.

They arrived at RKS with twenty minutes to spare, and Rocky walked Chong to her Sonata to see her off. "Thank you for a wonderful night... and morning." Rocky said. "Unforgetable is the best thing I can think of to describe it. You are a wonderful addition to the family Chong Lee."

Chong blushed and gave him a hug. "I appreciate that Rocky, I really do. I was so nervous before you arrived; but that's all gone now. I couldn't imagine a nicer boss." she told him.

He opened her door and watched her long legs swing beneath the wheel, then watched as she drove out of the parking garage.Whew! he thought, walking to the elevator and making his way to Charlie's suite. He identified himself at the outer door and went inside, met by Bibi carrying a pot of freshly brewed coffee. She stopped in her tracks and howled with laughter. "You look half whipped, Rocky Ramirez! I take it you had a productive evaluation with Miss Lee?" she asked, smiling broadly.

Rocky returned the smile. "Why yes, we had a very – er – productive session." he replied. "Now pour me a very large mug of that caffeine so I can try and wake up!" he told her, following her into the conference room. As usual his eyes watched her rearend which she twitched just for him. "That is the second nicest ass I've seen this morning!" he laughed.

Bibi set the pot on the hot plate and turned around, her expression feigning disappointment. Then she smiled. "Yeah, that girl does have a red hot ass, doesn't she?" She poured Rocky his 'very big mug' of coffee, adding a sugar cube and two splashes of cream. "But then I chose her myself, and I know what you like." she added. She headed back out to the reception desk to receive the caterers who were waiting. "Back in a few with some food."

Charlie came in, looking almost as whipped as Rocky did. It was Rocky's turn to laugh.

"What?" Charlie asked innocently. He was wearing the same clothes he'd had on at dinner the previous evening.

"I take it you had a productive evening as well!" Rocky said.

"Uh... yes I did. Productive indeed." Charlie replied, a knowing grin on his face. "So what do you think of Chong?" he asked.

Rocky gave him the double thumbs up. "If I had a hundred thumbs, they'd all be up." he responded. "That girl is the best find in the entire organization in two years or more. Absolutely top notch in every respect." Rocky added. "I'll tell you about Ari later."

Bibi walked in with the catering cart in tow and guided the two attendants as they setup a wonderful looking spread. Fruit salad with fresh Philippine mangos and the tiny bananas Rocky loved, freshly baked bagels with cream cheese, lean bacon, pork sausage, scrambled eggs with garlic, onion, and sour cream – the works. Rocky and Charlie jumped on that, and were seated and eating before Bibi returned from escorting the caterers back out.

"You missed the orange juice Rocky." Bibi said. "Want some?" He nodded, so did Charlie, and she poured two glasses. Then she prepared a plate for herself, just fruit salad, yogurt and half a bagel for a woman looking after her girlish figure. Then she grabbed her laptop and sat down with the two men. She ate with small bites as she plugged power, network, and projector into her computer. She liked being efficient, andjust eating didn't seem right. By the time her plate was empty her computer was booted and the outline for the day was on the screen at the end of the room.

"Hmphh." Charlie grumbled, still eating. "Damn efficient broads!" he chuckled, giving both Rocky and Bibi winks.

Bibi highlighted two of the bullets. "I think we'll have to swap these. Logistics has a supplier meeting at ten, so she needs to push her slot out an hour. I said okay." she told them.

"No problem." Charlie said. "But I would like wrap this status stuff up by three if we can. Brok called and said they need to see us this afternoon instead of tomorrow." Charlie told her.Damn politicos had no respect for business. he thought.

"Um... I think we can do it; but we may have to cover loose ends tomorrow morning instead." Bibi said. Charlie nodded, finishing his breakfast. He wasn't going to ask his people to work late just to finish up today. He looked at the clock, ten more minutes and everyone should be here so they could get rolling.If only everyone were early like Rocky, we'd be done today! he thought, finishing his juice and switching back to coffee.

Jeri Kim from Finance walked into the room, her usual perky self. "Good morning everyone." she said, smiling broadly. "And a special good morning to you Mister Ramirez, welcome to Korea." she added, setting her obviously heavy case on the table. She opened it and pulled out her laptop and a file folder, handing the folder to Bibi. "A few documents for your signature and Charlie's." Jeri said, opening her computer and waking it up. She was the picture of efficiency as she made the various connections and looked over at Bibi. "Ready when you are boss!".

Jack Chang (Operations) and Lu Park (Logistics) were next, followed by Bo Yoon (Government Affairs) and Cari Lee (Sales & Marketing). Bibi would represent Recruiting and HR, so they had a quorum – right on time.

Bibi pulled up the agenda for the meeting and called them to order. "We have everyone, and I hereby call the semi-annual RKS Executive Status Review to order. We have had two changes to the original schedule I published yesterday. As you can see, we have moved Operations and Logistics to the eleven o'clock slot as Lu Park has a supplier meeting here in the building at ten. Cari Lee has kindly agreed to the change, and will present at ten o'clock. In addition, our meeting with the local enforcement bureau was moved – not our choice – to this afternoon at three-thirty, so we will need to wrap up today's presentations by three pm. If we need to reconvene to complete all agenda items we will do so tomorrow morning at this same time." she said. "Any questions?" she asked them. Cari Lee raised her hand. "Yes, Cari?" Bibi acknowledged.

"The agenda has no break for lunch, Will we be eating here?" she asked politely.

"Oh yes.. sorry... We will have lunch catered here. I believe it's Indian food; but we will also have some more traditional Korean dishes for those who are not so adventurous!" Bibi replied. "Anyone else?" she asked. No hands. "Alright then, let's get started with Jeri Kim from the Finance Department." Bibi said. Jeri nodded and Bibi switched the projector to her laptop, bringing up the overview of the Finance presentation.

/Finance/ 9-10 (Jeri Kim)

"As you can see, the status of RKS financials is quite good. Comparing last year to this, we have increased our residual balance an average of fourteen percent – this during a period where business in general has either lost slightly or remained unchanged. I must credit our Operations and Sales teams for driving those improvements, with a combination of reduced operating costs and improved overall revenues." Her presentation went on, the usual boring combination figures and indices, analyzing what came in and what went out in a 'global' (non-specific) sense. The overall message was positive, and Jeri was finished with her presentation in less than forty minutes.

"Thank you Jeri, excellent job as usual." Charlie told her. "Rocky, do you have any further questions for Finance?" he asked.

"Uh, no. No I don't. Thank you Jeri." Rocky replied.

Bibi flipped a switch and returned to the agenda. "Next will be Cari Lee for Sales and Marketing." Bibi said. "Ready Cari?" she asked. Cari nodded, the switch was made and Cari's overview appeared. "Lu, you may go prepare for your meeting. We will be here when you return!" Bibi said. Lu got up quietly, excusing herself politely. "Cari?"

/Sales&Marketing/ 10-11 (Cari Lee)

"Our objectives this past six months in Sales and Marketing were pretty simple. We needed to broaden the appeal of our product, fitting into some of the smaller but more profitable niches within the overall market we serve. In order to do that we enlisted the help of one of our own experienced girls, Li Jeng. She studied Marketing at the university before coming to RKS three years ago, and had expressed an interest in moving into a different role should the opportunity arise. It did and I am pleased to say that her work has already born fruit for the company." Cari said. The room erupted in applause from all attendees.

"If I remember correctly, Li was one of our most consistent producers while in the original role, is that correct?" Rocky asked. He recalled Li Jeng and his original 'interview' with her. Very quiet and a bit reserved; but turned into a wildcat between –or on top of – the sheets. Delicate features, nice figure too.

"Yes, that's right Rocky. Li was indeed a solid performer – still is, just a different role." Cari told him. Rocky nodded. "So Li came up with a structured plan that took our product into a half-dozen new niches over the past six months. Exactly one new market target each month! She did it using skill, tactics, an eye for details, and of course her beauty." Cari told them, laughing. "Now several of these niches required that the girls accept multiple partners at every engagement; but as we all know that is not only acceptable; but preferred by some of our more gregarious charges." Cari laughed again. So Li not only did the Marketing work for these new programs, she was also in the trenches doing the Sales calls. She worked diligently, long hours, until things were running smoothly enough that she felt comfortable turning things over to our normal crew."

Cari's presentation took the full hour and a few extra minutes; but because of the brevity of the Finance segment they still had ten minutes before Lu was expected back.

"Smoke break for those who need it." Charlie said, getting up. Rocky, Jack and Bo all tagged along, heading for Charlie's private veranda. They all lit up and stood looking out over the business hub below.

"I guess I wasn't paying attention." Rocky said. "I didn't realize Li was working inside until just now. Anyone important miss her?" he asked.

Bo laughed. "Oh just a few of the politicos that were fond of her." he said. "They like their women submissive, and Li was great at that role." Bo added.

"Sounds like she's just as good in her new role." Rocky said.

Charlie's phone beeped. He grabbed and hit the PTT."We're ready for you sir." came Bibi's voice. The men headed back into the room. Bibi had placed a fresh bagel and their choice of water or tea at each place.

"Okay, Lu has rejoined us. I trust your supplier meeting went well?" Bibi asked. Lu nodded and smiled. "Excellent! Let's go right to the Operations and Logistics segment then. Jack, you ready?" she asked. He nodded and the screen switched.

/Operations & Logistics/ 11-12 (Jack Chang and Lu Park)

"You've all heard the reports from Finance, Sales, and Marketing. The business news overall has been very good and our market remains strong even in tough times. My congratulations to the Marketing and Sales teams for some innovative solutions." Jack began. "We have had very smooth transitions in Operations during this period, and the result has been a stress-free environment – I think – for everyone. Since we moved into this building more than one year ago our staff has done a remarkable job with facilities and Information Technology, and the motor pool is quickly getting up to a comparable level. We will have to replace three of our basic transport cars in the next period, as they are beginning to require expensive maintenance. The cost for these replacements will be...." As usual, Jack's monotone delivery made his 'speech' feel like it lasted hours when in fact he was finished in less than twenty minutes. There were no questions – in part because most people stopped listening after the first two minutes. Lu Park was next, and her presentation, while more energetic, was no less uninspiring. It was 'business-as-usual', and people were doing their jobs. At eleven-fifty the segment was finished.

"Okay everyone, our luncheon will be brought up shortly; but we do not need to stop until they get here. I recommend we go ahead – if Bo is ready." Bibi suggested. Bo nodded. "We will stop when they arrive, and I will turn off the projector so the caterers don't see anything they shouldn't see." she added. She switched the projector to Bo's computer. "Bo?"

/Government Affairs/ 1-2 (Bo Yoon)

"First of all I would like to personally welcome Mister Rockefeller Ramirez to Korea." Bo began, using Rocky's given name. "It is an honor to have you visit our country." he added. "There have been a few changes in the local government during the last six months, two of which had a small – but not insignificant – impact on our business. The first of these changes occurred about four months ago, when a new chief of illicit activities was appointed by the sector governor. This new chief was not in fact a man; but a woman who had stated that she would – and I quote – 'shut down every prostitute, escort, karaoke girl, and streetwalker'. These were harsh words, and for a two week period there was a small drop in our fees."

Bo stopped as Bibi interrupted. "Sorry; but the caterers are here." she said, switching the projector to standby operation. "We will resume in just a few minutes."

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
123456...9