Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Christina was smiling as she listened to the maturity of the two girls coming through in their responses. Mary Ann was the last one to show this kind of savvy so early in her tenure, and she was the most successful -- and happiest -- girl on the staff. She hoped that Mary Ann would provide some intimate guidance for Ari -- and perhaps between Ari and Lib they would do the same for Rina.

For dessert Christina had requested her very own concoction which she called 'Mango Madness', consisting of two scoops of mango ice cream topped with fresh mango and drizzled with a rum-mango liqueur, with the final topping being fresh whipped cream. It was a huge hit, as usual. Accompanying the sweetness was a fresh cup of cappuccino, complete with a chocolate biscuit. Yumm!

Rocky and Christina thanked the two girls for their company, and headed upstairs for their evening activities. Ari and Rina went outside and lounged by the pool, still sipping on wine as they continued their conversation.

"Ari, I-I know you still think you're a new girl here; but you've started out so well -- and I'm hoping I can do the same." Rina began. "So what advice can you give me?" she asked.

Ari giggled. "Gosh, I guess I've never had anyone ask me for advice. I think I am just being myself here, being friendly with everyone, listening to the guidance from Rocky and Christina, trying to please the clients I'm with, you know..." she began. "I mean, you must have impressed Rocky and Jorge in your screening, because they were both raving about you when they came into the house afterward."

"But that was just letting go and having fun." Rina responded. "That can't be all there is to this."

Ari smiled. "I'm beginning to think maybe it is."

Just then Mary Ann came bouncing into the courtyard, beaming as always. "Hey ladies!" she greeted them. "Nice evening to be out!"

"Hey roomie, how was your date?" Ari asked.

"Duncan was really horny, not that it's unusual. He came once in each hole and was done for the evening." Mary Ann laughed.

Rina was curious. "And how much did you make for that?" she giggled nervously.

Mary Ann looked down her nose, then chuckled. It was a harmless question really. "The fee was twenty thousand P, and he tipped me another ten thousand." she replied. "But then I came twice too, so you gotta add that to the bill." Mary Ann laughed.

"Only twice to his three times?" Ari giggled. "What's up with that girl?"

"Well he only lasted two minutes in my mouth the first time, so I didn't make it that time." Mary Ann replied. "I had two really nice ones though when he was in my pussy and asshole." she added.

Rina flushed, her dark skin disguising her embarrassment. "Um... do you cum every time you get fucked in the butt?" she asked.

"Oh.... Maybe nine out of ten times I guess." Mary Ann answered. "If my partner makes love to my butt first it's a sure thing. If he just lubes me up and slides it in it's probably only a fifty-percent thing." she added. "I really love having my ass teased with a tongue first. A man does that right and I can cum that way, without ever having anything big up my behind. Of course, if a guy does that he almost always wants his cock in there at some point; but that's okay with me." Mary Ann enjoyed talking about sex; but was in need of a shower. "Well girls, I really need a shower, so I'm gonna head up. See you in a few, Ari?" she said suggestively. Ari nodded and winked. Mary Ann spun on her heel and moved toward the door, both Ari and Rina taking in the view.

When Mary Ann was out of sight Rina shook her head. "That girl has such a hot rearend!" she exclaimed.

"You should see it naked. Oh... My... Gawd..." Ari said, giggling.

Another ten minutes of banter and Rina yawned. "I think I'm going to go up and have a bath before I hit the sack." she said, standing up. "See you tomorrow Ari, and thanks."

"G'night Rina, and you're welcome." Ari replied, leaning back and losing her thoughts in the stars. A few minutes later she was interrupted by what felt like rain -- but wasn't. She heard a giggle from above her, and turned to look. Mary Ann was on the balcony, stark naked and fresh from her shower, and was dripping water from her hair onto Ari.

"You coming up here, or what?" Mary Ann asked. "Or do I have to come down there and get you?"

Ari stood up and gave her roomie a look. "I'll be right up hun. I hope it's worth it!" she said, giggling.

"How 'bout some nice fresh sushi?" Mary Ann asked, laughing hard -- and Ari knew exactly what she meant. She practically ran up the stairs in her haste to join her roommate, and arrived to find their door open. She slowed as she approached the door, looking around so she wouldn't be surprised -- at least not too much -- if Mary Ann was playing a trick on her.

Ari looked around the corner of the door opening and took in a deep breath. Her roommate was on her bed, face down and spread eagle, her head turned so she could see the door. "Hey roomie." Mary Ann said softly. "Feel like a little snack?"

Ari had never actually been the 'aggressor' in a lesbian situation; but couldn't take her eyes off of Mary Ann's firm backside. "Mmmm...maybe." She giggled, closing and locking the door -- as if it would keep anyone out. She walked over to the bed, stripping her own clothes off so she was nude when she got there. Standing at the very end of the bed, she stared between Mary Ann's legs at the little pink lips and tiny brown wrinkle, her mouth becoming parched. "ohhhhhhhmmm..." she mewled softly, kneeling on the bed between her rommmate's legs. Her fingers involuntarily began drifting up and down the silky skin of Mary Ann's legs, and were soon joined by her lips. She drew her tongue around the sensitive hollows behind her knees, bringing soft moans from her roomie's throat. She kissed first one thigh, then the other, back and forth as she made her way up toward the ultimate treasure. As her mouth approached Mary Ann's crotch, her hands kneaded the firm cheeks of her bottom, her thumbs splaying the cheeks apart on either side of her little ring -- just so Ari could see it. Ari's tongue traced the crease between her buttocks and thighs, then worked it's way ever-so-slowly up to the snug wrinkle, rimming the little hole until Mary Ann's hips began to writhe gently from side to side.

"ohhhgawddd... please... don't tease me baby..." Mary Ann moaned softly, her hips rising and falling in her inadvertent attempt to capture Ari's oral digit. She felt her roommate's thumbs spreading her nether port, giving her the access she needed to... "Ngggg... yes..." she moaned as the slippery intruder slipped just inside her anal ring. She willed her asshole to relax, loving the sensations of her lover's tongue sliding up her receptive butt. She felt Ari's fingers dipping into the molten cauldron of her cunt, three of them sliding deep inside her as the tongue continued its anal dance. Then the fingers and tongue traded places as Ari lifted her hips up to completely expose the plane of her pussy. First one, then two fingers glided smoothly into her ass as Ari's tongue attacked the sensitive folds of her pussy to find the little hooded nub. "ohmygawwwwdddd...." Mary Ann moaned, pushing her backside more fully onto the skewering fingers as she felt Ari's mouth close on her clit. "Ohjeeeeeezus...ohgawd....YESSSSSS..." she groaned, her loins on fire as Ari drove her closer and closer to the edge.

Ari may never have done it before (her fun with Christina at her screening notwithstanding); but she was definitely enjoying making love to her sexy roommate. The fact that Duncan Trovejas' penis had emptied it's load in both openings just a few hours earlier didn't matter to her. Mary Ann was so hot, and smelled so damn good, it just felt wonderful to pleasure her this way. She felt the spasms in the girl's ass as her orgasm began to take hold, and added a third finger to drive her over the top in a big way. Ari curled her tongue and began sucking at the erect nubbin of Mary Ann's clitoris, her fingers reaming the clenching ring between her buttocks, then she had to hold on as her roommate climaxed as hard as she'd ever experienced.

"Oh..My..GAWDDDD... SUCK ME HONEY... FINGER MY TIGHT ASS... SUCK ME OFF BABY... CUM...CUMMMM...CUMMMMINNNGGGG...!!!!" Mary Ann squealed, pumping her hips up at Ari's oral and digital intruders. Ari stayed right there for several minutes until her fingers were expelled by the muscles and Mary Ann's hips collapsed to the bed. "Jeezus honey. You sure you've never done that before?" she asked hoarsely. She rolled over onto her back and pulled herself up. "I feel like I should do you now honey."

Ari smiled, licking her roommates juices from around her mouth and off of her fingers, then wiping her face of the remainder. "Well... no, I never didthat before; but I've never had a roommate that was so damn hot, either." Ari told her, laughing. "As far as doing me... I guess I'd just like to talk about preparing for Willy's party." she said.

"Uh... okay." Mary Ann replied. "Let's go have a drink on the balcony. We can talk there." She got up and jiggled over to the sliding door, opening it to step outside. The night air was a little warm; but the humidity made it pleasant. This time Ari came out without covering herself, and sat at the small table next to the door. Mary Ann poured them each a glass of iced tea and joined her at the table. "So... what are you thinking?" she asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"Um... you have... um... toys, right?" Ari asked, a little embarrassed about the question.

"Oh yeah honey. I have about all the toys you could ever want." Mary Ann replied.

"Well.. I think I might want to try that... um... DP thing... that way." Ari stammered.

Mary Ann smiled and gave Ari's hand a gentle squeeze. "Don't be embarrassed hun, I'm sure we can work something out. I even have three sizes of strapons if we wanted to give one a try."

"Hmmm..." Ari said. "Not sure about that I guess; but if you think it would help I'm willing to give it a try."

"Sure. What I'm thinking is I use one of my vibes first, on your pussy and then in your butt, just to get you hot." Mary Ann began. Then we slide a dildo of some kind in one hole and I use the strapon on the other one." she added. "That way you can feel what it's like to be fucked while the other hole is filled."

"Hmmm.. Sounds like it might work." Ari replied. "Do you have a small strapon?" she asked.

"One for your ass? You betcha girlfriend. I've got just the thing." Mary Ann told her. "About an inch across and seven inches long. Just right for a nice ass fuck. And we can use one of the medium or large dildos in your pussy at the same time to get the feel for the double." She added. "When do you want to start?"

"Oh I think any time in the next few days is fine. Just so I have time to recover before the party." Ari said.

"Honey, you might just want to use a plug before that party." Mary Ann laughed. "Put it in your butt in the morning and wear it all day. If I know one thing for sure, it's that those boys are gonna want to spend time in your ass -- mine too." she laughed again.

Ari giggled at the thought. "Do you use a plug?" she asked.

"Not any more, don't need one; but I did a few years ago when I figured out that most men want anal sex." Mary Ann replied. "Butt sex is big, I guess because it's so nasty."

"And tight!" Ari added.

"Yeah, that too. Men have told me that my asshole feels completely different from my pussy. I mean, besides the fact that my cunt gets so wet and slippery. They say the insides of my butt are like velvet- really soft or something." Mary Ann laughed.

"They are right!" Ari told her. Then she noticed it was nearly midnight. "Shit, I have to hit the sack. I have a lunch thing tomorrow with Ric."

"Okay hun, I should hit it too. I don't have anything at all tomorrow, so maybe we can hookup tomorrow night for some training." Mary Ann said, getting up from the table and heading inside.

Fifteen minutes later the girls were both in dreamland.

** Mary Ann, Lib and Rina prepare Ari for Willy's Party **

Ari woke up without an alarm at eight-thirty, rising and pulling on her coverup before heading out into the hallway to grab a cup of coffee from the cart. She looked forward to the day, as she always enjoyed her appointments with Ric Guzman. He was such a gentleman, and treated her like some sort of goddess -- especially at the end with his tips. The fee for the lunch engagements was pretty standard at ten thousand P; but he always tipped her well -- often twice that -- before opening her car door and kissing her goodbye. Sometimes the only sex was a long blowjob; but he was fond of her pussy as well, and occasionally even her back door. She wondered what today would bring -- not that it mattered. Ric's cock always felt good, no matter where he decided to put it.

Ari took her coffee mug out onto the balcony, finding Lib on one of the lounges. "Morning Lib!" Ari said cheerfully.

"Hey there girlfriend. Sleep well?" Lib asked, sipping on her tea.

"Yeah, you?" Ari responded, making small talk.

"I'm good, thanks." Lib replied. "Got anything going today?" she asked.

"Lunch with Ric Guzman." Ari answered. "You?"

"Nah. I get to relax for a change. I think I'll try and catch up on some of those dance numbers or something." Lib said.

Ari nodded. "Good idea. I started doing that yesterday, and it's gonna be tough I think." Ari said. "Six numbers in two hours is tight."

"No shit. And they say we don't really work for a living." Lib laughed. "I heard you and Mary Ann are doing a group thing with Willy next week. You ready for that?"

"Oh, not yet; but I will be. Mary Ann is going to help." Ari replied.

"That's cool. If you need another strapon let me know. That could be kinda fun!" Lib told her. She laughed. "Wow, never thought of a DP with strapons before! Can I do your ass?" she asked.

"Whoa there girl. I'm not even sure one strapon is gonna fly. I mean two cocks is one thing; but..." Ari began.

"What?" Lib exclaimed. "You don't trust little old me to fuck you in the ass; but you'll let some guy with a ten inch cock do it?" she laughed. "I know, I know. I'm not a man."

Ari looked at her friend. "Thank God." she said. "We'll see about the strapon DP thing, I don't know. I have to think about that idea."

"Fair enough." Lib replied. "And I'll take your pussy if Mary Ann insists on buttfucking you." she giggled, giving Ari a wink.

Ari stood up and leaned over to kiss the top of Lib's head. "See ya later cutie." Then she walked into the room and headed for the shower. Ric's driver would be there to pick her up at ten thirty, so she had less than ninety minutes to get ready. She liked to be clean and fragrant for her man. Because she would be meeting him at his office she chose a more modest outfit. She still looked good, and would stand out in any setting; but she wasn't overtly sexy. At ten thirty exactly the gate chime rang and Ari headed out.

Lib was still on the balcony when Mary Ann found her way out of bed. "Hey girl!" Lib said, patting the chair next to her. "Have a seat!"

Mary Ann sat down and poured herself a tea. "Did you get a chance to chat with Ari before she left?"

"Yeah, I did." Lib relied. "So... what about you and me doing a DP on her with strapons?" she asked frankly.

"Uh...." Mary Ann stammered. "Did you ask her about that?"

"Of course silly. What, you think I'd go behind her back?" Lib laughed. "Well... maybe I would; but not this time." she giggled. "She said she would think about it."

"Well then, we leave it up to her." Mary Ann said, sipping her tea. She got a gleam in her eye. "We'll talk to her after she gets back, maybe we can have a real foursome tonight if Rina is up for it."

Lib got a big grin too. "Oooooo... Four girls bumping... Sounds like fun!"

Lib, Mary Ann and Rina were at poolside when Ari came back, a big smile on her face. "Hey girl, looks like you enjoyed yourself!" Lib shouted.

"Uh... yup!" Ari replied, heading into the house. "I'll be back in ten girls. Wait for me." she added without turning around. Then she headed up the stairs into her room. After a quick shower she donned a skimpy thong bikini and padded back down the stairs to join her friends. "Miss me?" she asked, laughing softly.

"Hey... Before you sit down... Could you give us some poses so we can see your body?" Mary Ann asked her.

"Oh please. You've seen my body plenty girlfriend." Ari replied.

"Now come on honey. We just want a little look, that's all." Lib said softly, a grin on her pixie face.

Ari shrugged her shoulders and slowly pivoted.

"Hold it!" Mary Ann said when her backside was facing them. "Is that a delicious butt or what?"

"Oh yeah honey, that is one fine little ass." Lib teased.

Rina wolf-whistled, not comfortable with adding further teasing yet -- but the girl did have a nicely formed backside.

"May I sit now you perverts?" Ari laughed, taking a seat at the table.

"So give us all the details about your thing today." Mary Ann said.

"Oh, he was kinda in a mood, so I sucked him for a while then he fucked me on his desk." Ari told them, taking a sip of the margarita Lib had poured for her.

"That was it?" Mary Ann pressured. "Three hours and that was it?"

"Well.. it was a nice fuck. First he did me doggy and slipped his thumb up my butt, then he did me missionary, except that he was standing and I was spread open at the edge of the desk, then he picked me up and fucked me standing up with my legs around his waist, then finally he he dropped me on the leather sofa and screwed me silly until he came." Ari explained. "Okay?"

"Wow. Okay." Lib said. "Did you cum too?"

Ari sighed. "Three times." she replied, noticing the looks on their faces. "Hey, the man knows how to fuck, alright?" she chuckled. She drank the rest of her margarita and set the glass down in front of Lib. "Another round, bitch!" she said, giggling.

"Yes, Ma'm" Lib replied, pouring another drink -- with a smile of course.

"So you think you're still up for a little training session this evening?" Mary Ann asked.

Ari looked surprised. "Oh, so now these two know about that?" she asked, feigning anger.

Lib gave Ari's hand a squeeze. "We'd like to join the party!" she said, winking.

"Ah!" Ari answered. "So you three want to fuck poor little Ari, eh?" she laughed, looking around at the three girls. "I guess that might not be so bad -- but I'll have to be a little looped for that I think." she added, taking several swallows from the powerful drink.

"No problem honey. There's plenty where that came from." Mary Ann replied.

The four girls spent the next two hours being silly. Christina came out for a while, checking out the latest gossip and arranging some 'room service' for their dinner. She didn't do that often; but sometimes it was just the right thing to do. This was one of those times as she learned about Ari's forthcoming 'training' session. She knew it would help if the girls could just go up and kick back without having to worry about the evening meal. She knew how important this first big 'gig' was to Ari, knew that Mary Ann and Lib would do a good job of preparing her, and that the whole thing would be a good experience for Rina. Lesbian lovemaking could be a real eye-opener for a young one not accustomed to such things; but between Mary Ann and Liberty there was some serious experience. Both of them loved cock; but would take pussy if there wasn't any dick available. Christina herself had enjoyed time with each of the girls once or twice, and could vouch for their skills. Finishing the room service arrangements, Christina bid them a good evening and headed inside to find her man. Just thinking about sex -- any sex -- made her horny as hell.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers