Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Rina's smile got bigger. "So... I have two more engagements next week?" she asked.

Christina pulled out her Blackberry and pulled up the schedule. "Yes... let me see... tentatively Gil has requested Sunday evening – an all-nighter actually. And Andre... on Wednesday evening." she said. She glanced at the clock. "And now we both need to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a bit busy." Christina said, standing up. "Sleep well honey, and I'll see you bright and early in the morning."

"Good night, and thanks again Christina." Rina said softly, getting up and turning to walk out of the office. She stopped at the door and turned around. "I really enjoyed the evening." she said, giving Christina a broad smile.

"I'm glad sweetie, now off to bed with you." Christina replied.

Rina climbed the stairs, walking into the room she shared with Lib to find Lib, Mary Ann, and Ari sitting on her bed. "Hey ladies!" she said cheerfully.

"Hey yourself girlfriend." Lib giggled. "So how was it?" she asked.

Rina chuckled softly. "It was fine." she replied, knowingthat wouldn't cut it.

"Oh sure, bail on your friends after the biggest night of your life." Mary Ann laughed.

"Okay, so you wanna know how much, or..." Rina requested clarification.

"Well first honey we need to know about the sex, and Gil in particular. Nobody else has ever done that guy." Lib replied.

"Okay. So I gave him the best head he's ever had, and he nearly exploded in my mouth." Rina began.

"Nearly?" Ari asked.

"Yeah. He stopped me and fucked me up the ass instead." Rina reported with a smile.

"Okay, so then you did Andre and Gil at the same time?" Mary Ann asked.

"Yup. I sucked both of them, took Andre in both my pussy and my ass, then Gil in my ass again. Andre came in my mouth and Gil filled my butt again." Rina told them.

"Nice... So... did you cum too?" Lib asked her.

"Three times!" Rina replied, laughing. "Almost four; but I just couldn't get there." she added. "I think poor Gil felt bad too; but my body just wouldn't go there again so soon."

The room was quiet for a few moments, then Ari broke the silence. "So much for the fucking. How much?" she demanded playfully.

"Six sixty" Rina answered with a sheepish smile.

The girls were shocked. "SIX FUCKING SIXTY!?" Mary Ann yowled. "Holy shit girl, that's a freaking fortune!"

"I thought I did well at my party last month, but that was only five sixty!" Ari said.

Lib jumped up and down on the bed. "My roomie's better than your roomie." She giggled, taunting Mary Ann.

Mary Ann stopped her from jumping, holding Lib still with her hands. "Oh, I don't think we know aboutbetter, just richer!" she said. "But we can find out about better...." She said suggestively, running a finger up Rina's naked thigh.

Rina pushed the teasing hand away. "Oh no... at least not right now. We need to get some sleep." she scolded. "We have a big calendar shoot tomorrow."

Mary Ann and Ari gave Rina a good night hug and headed back to their own room, leaving Lib and Rina alone. Lib wrapped her arms around the beautiful Indian girl and held her tight. "Congratulations Rina. I'm really pleased for you honey." Lib whispered, letting her hands slide down over Rina's ass. She gave the lush cheeks a squeeze. "Sleep well babe."

Rina gave Lib a quick kiss on the lips, then hurriedly brushed her teeth before climbing between her sheets. Lib was already out, and Rina was in dreamland in moments.

** Calendar Shoot features the new girl **

The day dawned cool and damp, a light rain making the air feel cooler than it was. Lib was up early, padding out into the hallway naked to grab a large mug of coffee. It didn't matter that one of the male attendants was there, she just smiled and bid him a good morning. It was nothing new for him either, as his gaze only remained on her nude body for a moment before refocusing on his task of cleaning the floor. Lib walked back through the room she shared with Rina, opening the doors to the patio and leaving them open to allow the coolness to flow inside. She set the mug down and stretched, watching the early morning flurry of birds and small critters as she contemplated the day ahead. Rehearsal for Shangri-La at ten, then an hour to get ready for the pre-shoot pool party with lunch down in the courtyard. The Calendar shoot forReflection launched at three and was scheduled to be complete by five. Lib had a late engagement with Randy Montrez for which she had borrowed a schoolgirl outfit. He would want to do some role playing, and she knew he would probably want to spank her a little; but that was okay. She'd been with him before, and all he really did was warm her butt in preparation for some great sex. Randy loved her oral skills, and was a good lover himself. He always gave her more orgasms than he took, always wanted at least one in her ass, and always tipped very well. She looked forward to a very satisfying evening.

Lib picked up her coffee and took a long drink, savoring the fresh roasted flavors. Her thoughts were interrupted when Rina came out to join her, also naked and carrying a cup of coffee. "Morning." Rina said softly, taking a seat at the table.

"Morning hun. Feel okay this morning?" Lib asked.

"Yeah, not too bad considering all those martinis." Rina chuckled. "You ready for today?" she asked, taking a long drink of coffee.

"I think so. The Shangri-La thing is pretty much a done deal, you know?" Lib replied. "And you're going to be doing most of the work at the shoot." she laughed.

"Um... why do you say that?" Rina asked. She didn't know that Rocky had decided to feature her for the Calendar.

"Oh... I guess Rocky didn't fill you in... um... You're the featured model for the calendar." Lib responded. "Probably not my place to tell you; but you should know I think." she added, taking another long drink of coffee.

"Well.. what will they expect from me?" Rina asked. "I mean... don't I have to prepare or something?"

"Relax hun, it just means they'll take more pictures of you, and you'll be up front and center in all the group shots. Nothing too complicated." Lib told her. "I'm sure Christina will fill you in this morning." She could hear activity, both down in the courtyard and out in the hallway, so she got up and started inside. "We should probably be wearing something pretty soon." Lib laughed as she headed in to find some casual duds she could wear to the rehearsal comfortably.

Rina followed her inside and donned a similar pair of shorts with a sports bra to contain her lush breasts. "Heading down?" she asked. Lib nodded and the two of them went downstairs and into the kitchen to find a nice buffet for their nutrition and enjoyment. Fresh fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, rice, fish, all freshly prepared and presented for their consumption. Lib and Rina grabbed plates and covered them with their favorites, taking the breakfast out to the courtyard and sitting down at a table with Grace and Ronni. Pleasantries were exchanged and the girls ate quietly.

Christina came in and noticed them, walking to the table and bidding them a good morning. "Rina, I guess you've probably heard by now; but we've decided to feature you in this afternoon's calendar shoot. Nothing too difficult; but I have something special for you to wear. Stop by my office and I'll fill you in." she said. Rina nodded and smiled in between bites.

"Cool. You're the feature model!" Grace said excitedly. "I've never had that honor." she added.

Ronni chuckled. "I did a year ago and it got me a lot of calls. But when there are ten girls and only three or four shoots a year, well... do the math."

"I think it's a marketing thing. If you have something different or special they want you up front in the group pictures." Lib said. "I'm too tiny for that." she laughed. "Ronni is an amazon goddess, and Rina – well, you're from someplace exotic."

More small talk and the clock approached nine-forty-five. Rina got up, excused herself, and headed to Christina's office to pickup her outfit and get any details. Christina told her it was just a matter of her being front and center for the group shots, and she would have a few solo pics taken which would be added to Rina's web portfolio. The 'outfit' was a deep green thong bikini with gold lame highlights. It would definitely look good on her olive skin. Rina thanked Christina and ran upstairs to drop off the suit before heading out to the rehearsal hall.

Two hours to put the finishing touches on the six dance numbers for the weekend show at Shangri-La and everyone was pretty bushed. Perspiration was the order of the day, and Christina reminded them that a special lunch would be served in the courtyard poolside. All of the girls hurried up to their rooms, taking quick showers and donning skimpy suits. Rina decided to go ahead and put on the suit for the calendar shoot. She tugged it this way and that to get comfortable, then stood in front of the full-length mirror to check it out. Lib blew a wolf whistle. "Damn you look good, girl. Men won't even notice any of us other girls in the pictures." she laughed and gave Rina a playful swat on her exposed rear end.

"Hey... no more of those honey. Can't have hand prints on my butt!" Rina giggled.

After Lib was satisfied with her 'look' the two girls headed down to join the crowd by the swimming pool. All the girls were wearing skimpy bikinis for the shoot, and all the men in attendance had their eyes treated to a feminine feast. Ten hot Asian girls in skimpy suits made for a lot of smiles and more than a few conspicuous bulges.

Rocky came out of the kitchen, looking his usual casual best. He glanced over the group to make sure all the girls were there, then cleared his throat to get their attention. "For today's shoot we have garnered the services of none other than Gilbert Corrazon fromGlamour by Gilbert, who will be here with two of his top photographers. I think all of you met Gilbert at Rina's party. For those who don't know, he is one of the top executives in the modeling industry here in the Philippines." he began. "Let's all give him our cooperation, and this shoot should give everyone an opportunity to gather more collateral for your webfolios. We have another ninety minutes before we will begin the shoot, so relax, enjoy the food and refreshments, and above all – be your beautiful selves!" Rocky chuckled, hoisting his water glass.

The food was, as usual, exceptional. The chef had prepared steamed fish – the favorite food of the islands – and adobo of course. But in addition he had the grill fired up and was offering chicken legs, sausages, and even steaks if anyone had a desire for beef. Rina decided on a nice filet, medium rare, which surprised Rocky. "I haven't had a good steak since my last visit to Hong Kong." she laughed, choosing mushrooms and grilled onion to go with the steak. Most of the girls chose either the Adobo or the fish, with steamed rice of course. They were traditional Filipino cuisine, so there was no surprise. Lib decided to try the chicken legs, done with a tangy teriyaki sauce.

The talk at lunch centered around the Shangri-La show, as they had just finished the final rehearsal. There weren't any mistakes to speak of, just a few moves that needed some work. The girls would get together with Christina on Saturday morning for some final run-throughs which should build confidence.

Rocky broke up the 'fun' with a spoon ringing a water glass at a quarter of three. "Okay ladies, our photographers are here. Let's spend the next few minutes preparing. The shoot will begin in fifteen minutes." he told them. Most of the girls ran upstairs for last-minute primping before the shoot began.

Rina followed Rocky into the house then went to Christina's office. "Um.. sorry to bother you ma'm; but I just wanted your opinion of... how I look." Rina said softly.

"Well... you look wonderful dear; but please don't call me ma'm. Christina will do just fine." Christina told her with a broad smile. "We're all family here honey. Really." Rina thanked her and started to leave. "Uh, just a moment Rina." Christina said. "I just wanted to let you know that Gil Corrazon has requested your company for dinner this evening."

Rina was surprised. "Well.. I... um..."

"Don't worry honey. It wasn't any sort of urgent demand. He just wanted to have dinner with you after the shoot. I told him I would ask you." Christina told her.

"Okay, sure. I mean I need to eat, right?" Rina giggled.

"Alright, I'll let him know he can pick you up at – say – six-thirty? Give you a chance to freshen up after the shoot?" Christina asked. Rina nodded. "Okay hun, why don't you get back out there and give them some stunning shots!"

The photo shoot went well, Gil's photographers keeping the girls busy for the full ninety minutes. Gil had his camera out as well; but only to take Webfolio shots for Rina. When she wasn't involved in the group shots or other calendar work he took her to the side in the Grotto and had her pose just for him. He captured every angle, almost every shot included her pretty face. All in all he took more than forty exposures for her, finally wrapping things up with a waist-up pic where he had her remove the bikini top 'for art's sake'. "Christina told me you accepted my dinner invitation. I'm so glad Rina. And this evening is just about your companionship and a good meal – nothing else." he told her.

"Thank you Gil. I really appreciate it. I will be ready at six-thirty." Rina resplied, lightly touching his forearm and smiling.

"I will go back to my local studio and print some of these for your review. I hope we got some good shots for you." Gil said, taking her hand and kissing it. "I will see you at half past six."

Rina was heading back through the courtyard when Christina caught her. "You did a fantastic job girl. Everyone was complimenting me on your work this afternoon." Christina began. "I noticed you speaking with Gil. Are you on for dinner this evening?" she asked.

"Yes. I was just heading up to get ready." Rina replied.

"Okay great, well... just so you know... he insisted on paying a fee for your time tonight." Christina told her.

"Oh... well... he just told me it was just – um – companionship and a meal." Rina responded.

"Honey, if that's all that happens we will work things out; but if the two of you decide to do a little something extra, just know that you will be compensated." Christina told her, smiling softly. "Now off with you honey, and choose something sultry to wear." she added.

Rina went upstairs and found Lib and Mary Ann in the room she shared with Lib. "What's up girls?" Rina asked with her usual smile.

"We heard you have a date with Gil tonight!" Lib laughed. "So what gives there honey, you trying to monopolize the man or what?"

Mary Ann laughed, giving Rina a wink. "I guess he must have liked you a lot the other night, huh?" she teased Rina. "Good for you babe. That's exactly what that party is for you know."

"I know. Gil said it wasn't about sex. He just wanted to have a nice meal and some company." Rina told them.

"Yeah, right." Lib said with a giggle. "And you believe that?" she asked.

"Hey, he already paid for whatever he wants. If all he wants is my company, it's his choice." Rina said, getting a little annoyed at the conversation. "I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you two troublemakers find me something hot so I can get laid." she said, laughing loudly as she stripped off her skimpy bikini. Her two friends watched her walk into the bathroom, admiring the firmness of her backside.

"Damn that girl has a red-hot ass." Mary Ann said softly. "I wish mine was that firm." she added, reaching behind herself and giving her buns a squeeze.

Lib and Mary Ann went into Rina's wardrobe and found a very elegant but sexy royal blue silk shift, cut low both front and back, and a matching set of underwear. Lib went to her jewelry box and pulled out a gold pendant with a large garnet surrounded by small amethysts on a nice gold chain. She had a bracelet to match and a pair of dangly earrings as well. "She'll like these, don't you think?" she asked Mary Ann. Lib held the pendant up against the dress and they both nodded. "Yeah baby. Gil won't be disappointed either." Lib chuckled.

Rina finished in the bathroom and came out naked, holding her hands out – palms up. "Well? What am I to wear ladies?" she asked. They showed her and she was dressed in moments, Lib carefully hanging the earrings on her lobes and fastening the chain behind her neck. Then they went to the dressing area and all three of them worked on her makeup until she was simply stunning.

A knock came at the door and Lib answered and let Christina in. She took one look and whistled. "Hey girl, you trying to get laid tonight or what?" she asked with a chuckle. "Damn if you don't look as good now as you did at the party. Gil isn't going to be able to keep his hands off of you!" Christina said. "Okay babe, well Gil just called and asked if he could be a little early – like – he'll be here in twenty minutes. I think he just wants to see you again honey. He definitely has a thing for you after your party."

Rina smiled. "Sure!" she said. "I'm ready any time."

Twenty minutes later Rina walked through the outer gate and climbed into the back of Gil's Benz, snuggling in beside him as the driver pulled away and headed for the restaurant. It was a small, romantic spot right on the water, and their table was outside with a view of the private marina and the Philippine Sea dotted with islands beyond. Gil lavished compliments on her for most of the meal, being very discrete with any touching. He was the perfect gentleman, making certain she had a full wine glass, that she got exactly what she wanted from the kitchen, and that she could trust him. Rina hadn't felt this spoiled in her entire life, which was exactly what Gil had in mind.

After dinner they were taking the long way back to Rocky's, Gil having given his driver instructions earlier. He wasn't making moves on her; but he did want them to have some extra time. As both of them expected they ended up in a passionate kiss, their hands roaming each others bodies as their tongues fought a battle between their mouths. By the time the kiss came to a pause Rina was stroking Gil's erection through his silk trousers, and was ready to pleasure him if he wanted. "Gil, are you sure I can't talk you into just a little – um – fun before you drop me off?" Rina asked, her lips nibbling at his neck.

She didn't wait for his answer, her fingers deftly tugging down his zipper and withdrawing his stiff organ. "Mmmm?" she queried, dipping her head down to take the bulbous head into her mouth. "Glphhhhnmmmm" came her muffled moan as her lips expertly worked their way down his shaft.

Gil just sat back and let her go. This was not something he was going to resist – not from this stunning young woman in any case. She sucked his cock until he pumped his seed into her throat, holding her head down to encourage her to swallow it all. He hated having semen stains on the leather, as it always got him grief from the staff. Rina was a fantastic cocksucker, and eagerly drank down his copious load while continuing to suckle until he began to soften. She finally pulled her head up and looked into his eyes. "I hope that was okay Gil. It was certainly the dessert I was hoping for." Rina told him, licking her lips as her fingers tucked his organ back into his pants and pulled up the zipper. "That will keep you happy until next time I hope." she added.

Gil returned her smile and leaned over to give her a wet kiss. "It was wonderful honey. I'll be quite happy for a while. I think I'm seeing you next week, right?" he asked.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers