Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Jorge knew she was going over the top, her cunt squeezing him tight as her spasms overcame her. He was glad he was not close, as that clenching would have sent him over as well. Instead he was able to focus on Christina's pussy, briefly moving his tongue to her snug little anus to deposit as much wetness there as he could. Moving his oral digit back to her clit, he tentatively pushed the tip of a finger against her sphincter, breathing a sigh of relief as Christina's tiny little hole relaxed enough for the digit to slip inside to the first knuckle. Oh yeah baby... such a tight, responsive little asshole...

Mel could take no more of Jorge's throbbing manhood, her sensitive folds simply too hyper-stimulated. She lifted her hips up and dislodged the shaft, dropping to her knees to engulf the organ in her mouth.

** 4- Jorge tries Christina's ass **

Christina watched Mel extract herself, enjoying Jorge's ministrations at her pussy - and particularly that finger gently working her ass. Look at that cock... so nice and hard and wet... just right for my butt... she thought. She wriggled her hips, then slowly lifted her loins from Jorge's face and finger. She turned around and looked into his eyes. "I want you in my ass." she whispered, taking up a buns-up position next to him. "Come on baby... I know you've wanted my butt for years..." she said.

Mel sensed the movement and opened her eyes to see Christina with her sexy rear in the air next to her. She pulled her lips from Jorge's cock and briefly moved over behind her friend, using her thumbs to spread the luscious cheeks and apply her tongue to Christina's butthole. She wormed it as deep inside as she could, her thumbs spreading the hole just enough to give her slippery intruder entry. She felt Jorge moving around behind her, one of his fingers teasing at her own bottom, and swiftly moved away, then watched him kneel behind 'T' to place his glans against her snug rear entry. She watched in awe as her friend's anal port stretched open around her man's dick, his shaft sliding up Christina's asshole a few inches before he paused. Mel reached over to grab the lube bottle from the nightstand, flipping open the applicator to apply plenty of the warming fluid around Christina's distended anal ring. Jorge eased his meat an inch out of the clenching wrinkle, she applied another dollop, then he slowly pushed his cock nearly all the way into Christina's asshole.

"ohhhhhFUCK..." Christina grunted, her backside trembling as the thick cudgel of man meat pushed slowly into her bottom. She loved anal sex; but the initial penetration was always just a little uncomfortable. Rocky most often used a small toy to prepare her butt before he attempted it; but in this case there was a finger and a tongue, neither of which went deep enough to relax her rectal channel. relax.. relax... relax... ohhhhhhyessssss...

Jorge loved this position for anal sex, looking down at the fleshy cheeks with his cock disappearing between them. Mel's application of lube made it easier, and he knew it would be better for Christina; but the tightness of her butthole was just exquisite. He leaned forward, running his hands around to fondle her hanging breasts as his hips began slowly easing his dick in and out of her ass. "So fucking tight T, so nice..." he whispered into her ear, his cock going in to the hilt in her rear now. Jorge held still, his pelvis pressed against the soft cushion of Christina's backside. His organ twitched in the warmth of her velvety sheath, bringing a low moan from the woman. "Gawwwddddd that's so nice..." he said hoarsely. Then he began a series of long strokes, followed by a pause to catch his breath, then another series of thrusts into the beautiful woman's bottom.

Mel knelt behind her man, her fingers gently parting his buttocks so she could tease his anus with her warm, wet tongue. She'd only done this once or twice, and very briefly; but the scene unfolding before her eyes was just too hot to resist. Jorge had mentioned many times how he would love to 'do T in the ass', and now his fantasy was coming true. Mel wanted him to have as much pleasure as he could, since it was unlikely to happen again. With one hand she fondled his balls while the other held his cheeks apart for her tongue. His motion was slow enough that she managed several minutes of this lewd act before suddenly his motion stopped and he grunted. She pulled away and looked down to find Christina flat on her belly on the bed.

Christina couldn't hold her hips up any longer, sliding down into a prone position as her ass pulled free of Jorge's dick. "Ohhhhh.... try like this... try like this..." she said, reaching back with both hands to spread her cheeks. "Please... put it in Jorge... put it back up my ass." she pleaded. He gently pushed her legs apart so he could kneel between them, felt his crown against her ring, then it was inside her. "ohhhHHHH YESSSSS...." she squealed as her lover eased his shaft all the way into her rectal sheath. "ohhhgawd... so big...like this..." she moaned, relaxing her body as Jorge began to sodomize her with long, gentle thrusts.

Mel snuggled up next to her friend, one of her slender hands maneuvering its way under Christina's belly to find her soaking wet pussy. A finger made contact with her erect little nubbin and began massaging it gently. The effect was immediate as Christina's hips began to writhe, rising and falling an inch as Jorge's cock fucked her ass. Mewls became moans and her friend's body shuddered, the first sign that a climax was not far away. Mel sped up her manipulation of Christina's clit and shudders and moans escalated into spasms and squeals.

Christina loved getting fucked in the ass, no two ways about that. Having a friend massage her clit just made it sweeter. Her loins throbbed with the heat of pleasure, her bottom filled over and over by Jorge's cock while Mel fingered her pussy. "ohhhhmmmm... ohhhyesssss... ohFUCKmyass.. yes... yessss.... YESSSS... CUMMMINGGGG..." she squealed, her body convulsing as waves of pleasure flowed over her.

Jorge sensed Christina's imminent orgasm and knew his would come the instant her already tight asshole started clenching around his meat. His hips picked up their pace, fucking her bottom hard now as they both got to the steep part of passion's climb. Her anal muscles began to convulse and Jorge lost it. "ohhbaby... ohgawdd... ohYEAH... OHYES... CHRISTINA!... YEAH BABY... OH... OHHHH... OHHHHHHH" he howled, his penis emptying its sticky load deep into his lover's snug rectal channel.

Mel extracted her hand from beneath Christina's heaving belly, resting the other hand on Jorge's muscular rear as he wriggled as deep into T's butt as he could get to squeeze out the last of his seed. Jorge struggled to let his body down gently on top of Christina, his dick still deep in her bottom. Mel's fingers gently stroked from his shoulder blades down to his thighs, helping him relax as her lips left wet kisses along the same path. As the two lovers began to recover Mel retrieved a box of tissues, ready for the cleanup once they disengaged. A few minutes later Jorge let out a low moan, his hips rising as his softening organ was squeezed out of Christina's slippery pooper. He rolled over onto his back, and Mel quickly knelt between the two with the tissues at the ready. She gently parted Christina's cheeks, wiping the ooze coming from her anus before shifting to Jorge's penis to clean things up there. She leaned down to give him a long, sweet suckle, then collected the used tissues and left the bed.

Jorge reached over to rest his hand on Christina's sexy cheeks, squeezing the firm flesh affectionately. "Oh T... I had no idea... no plan to..." he stammered.

Christina giggled. "No plan to what?" she asked. "No plan to fuck me up the ass? You gotta be kidding me man. You've wanted my butt since you first saw it in a bikini." she laughed. "And... my friend... I wanted THAT as much as you did." she told him, wriggling her rear under his hand.

Jorge chuckled, giving her rear a playful swat. "Okay, okay... so I've fantasized about it, and you're right I wanted it; but really we didn't plan that whole thing." he told her.

Mel had walked in as the discussion began, carrying a tray with a beer for each of them. "Well... to be honest we had talked about a threesome with you T; but Jorge is being honest. We didn't plan on it." Mel supported her man.

Christina took a sip of her beer, then held the bottle up. "Toast Tayo" she said. "To friends and lovers."

The three friends took a group shower before putting their clothes back on, then had a beer out on the patio before Jorge drove Christina home to her own bed.

** Continued in Chapter 9 – Rocky Visits Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam **

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers