Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

As she had done with the fellatio Beth took Rocky on a ride he would remember in her asshole, taking him right to the edge and holding him there as his organ throbbed inside her tightest orifice. "Ohhh Rocky... you know... nnNNNGHhh.. I want it... doggie..." she stammered, pausing her strokes to stare into his eyes. "Please..." she pleaded, kissing him on the lips again. When she broke the kiss she climbed off of him, putting herself in the classic 'BUK' position as she turned around to smile. "Fuck my ass Rocky... put your beautiful cock up my tight butt and make me cum" she told him, writhing her hips invitingly.

He pulled himself up and knelt behind her, his cockhead resting against her anus as it slowly closed. He moved his hips in a slow circle, easing the bulbous head past her sphincter. "Sooooo tight baby... so fucking hot..." he groaned as his manhood slipped into Beth Cho's willing and receptive rear. It's like velvet in there he thought, his hands grasping her lean hips as her rectum welcomed him inside. He looked down, watching as her tender ring gripped his penis. He pushed all the way into her bottom, grinding his hips and shaking his head at the exquisite sensations Beth's body was giving him. "Ohhhgawd sweetie, my cock feels so good in your ass... squeeze it baby... use your muscles..." he whispered, his hands stroking her sides and back. He pulled back a few centimeters, watching her anal ring clenching around his organ. "ohhh yes baby... that's it... ohgawd... .sofuckinTIGHT" he grunted, slowly easing in and out as Beth worked her talented anal channel around him. He reached around and under her, one hand fondling a breast while the other found her gushing pussy to manipulate her clit.

Her hips writhed, her rectal muscles spasming around his gently thrusting cock. "Ohhh Rocky... ohgawd... fuckmyass... fuckmyass... fuckmyaSSSSSSSS" Beth squealed as she began the climb to her climax. His fingers were magic on her pussy, teasing gently then working hard on her sensitive nubbin as his throbbing manhood worked in and out of her asshole. "ohhhhh I love this... I love it in my ass... ohhhhhhhSHIT..." she barked, clenching her anal pucker around Rocky's throbbing meat. "ohhhyeahbaby... ohyeah... yes... yes... ohyes... OHFUCKYESSSSSS... FUCK MEEEEEEE" Beth howled, her body trembling as she soared into passion's abyss.

Rocky thought he was going to make it through Beth's climax; but the convulsions in her snug pooper overwhelmed his resolve. "ohhhhbaby... GAWD your ass is so hot.. ohyeah.. ohYESSSSS... UNHHH... UNHHHH.... AHHFUCK... OHYEAH..." he grunted as his semen splashed into her seething bowels. His hands grabbed her lean hips as he pounded into her butthole with long, spasming strokes. "SO... DAMN... HOT..." he emphasized his last thrusts, emptying his balls deep inside Beth Cho's hot asshole. "Ohhhhbaby... ohgawd... so nice... so good.... mmmmmm.... so tight..." he whispered hoarsely, easing his cock in and out of her slippery bottom. Beautiful... perfect body... brilliant... and the best assfuck in the country... Rocky could still feel her body trembling in the afterglow of passion.

Beth let the waves of lust flow through her, sensing Rocky's powerful spasms subside in her bottom. "Mmmm... that was sure nice..." she cooed, writhing her hips gently beneath him. Then she worked her muscles to squeeze his penis out of her backside, giggling as it oozed out of her hole. "Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Rocky." she said softly, lowering her hips to the bed slowly. "Ohhhmmm... I do love a man who can do a proper job of fucking my ass." she told him. "Like that" she added, rolling onto her back to pull him down, pressing her lips to his in a gentle but passionate kiss.

Rocky found himself lying on top of her, engaged in a very nice kiss. This girl is a winner in every regard! he thought, finally breaking the kiss. "Some refreshment m'lady?" he suggested with a chuckle.

"Sounds perfect sir." Beth replied. "On the veranda?" she suggested, taking his hand to help her up. She took the silk robe he offered as well, covering herself demurely as they walked out into the cooler night air.

"Perhaps a snack?" Rocky suggested, glancing over the room service menu.

"Mmmm... some seafood to rebuild the protein reserves?" Beth laughed.

Rocky ordered calimari and oysters - and another bottle of champaigne. "Coming right up." he told her, walking up next to her at the rail and putting his arm around her. "A very special evening Beth, thank you." Rocky said, holding up his glass in a toast. "I have heard a lot of good things, and it is very gratifying to confirm those things." he added.

"Well thank you Rocky." Beth responded, clinking her glass to his. "I had also heard things..."

Rocky laughed. "Oh, I'll bet you have." he said.

"And it was gratifying to confirm that you really are a good man." Beth said, giving him a wink.

Rocky answered the door chime, rolling the cart with fresh, sizzling calimari, chilled oysters on the half-shell, and a new bottle of wine out to the veranda. "As you requested, my dear" he said, stabbing a piece of calimari to dip it in the cocktail sauce before popping it in his mouth. "Mmm... tender and delicious." he told her.

"Sobrang sarap!" Beth said with a chuckle.

"You know Tagalog!" Rocky exclaimed.

"I'm fluent in five languages, and speak enough to get by in three others - including Tagalog" Beth told him. "Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, and English are the strongest." she added. "Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese are the others. "I find it makes working in the region easier." she laughed.

Rocky shook his head. "You continue to surprise me Beth. I am truly impressed. Not only are you beautiful; but you're intelligent, and you have a marvelous way with people." he told her.

"And a fantastic ass?" Beth chuckled.

"That too." Rocky shared the laugh.

They sat on the veranda, eventually moving to the hot tub. Rocky picked her brain some more about her training ideas and the strategy for growing the RKS business in Malaysia. Once the seafood and champaigne were gone they moved back into the bedroom and were asleep in minutes. When Rocky woke up he opened his eyes to find Beth Cho staring at him, then felt her fingers gently stroking his morning wood. "Want a little morning head?" she asked him, not waiting for a response.

He watched her head disappear under the covers, then felt her warm mouth envelope his penis. "mmmmmmm.... what a wonderful way to wake up..." he groaned as her lips moved slowly down to his root. As usual he was ready to launch within a few minutes - something that happened in the morning - and Beth kept him on the edge for several minutes longer before letting him empty his load in her suckling mouth. She let his spasms subside, then gently pulled her lips off of his organ before coming back up from under the covers to give him a smile. "Mmm... thank you sweetie, and good morning." Rocky said, returning the smile.

"My pleasure sir." Beth responded. "Now we should probably get up and have a bite to eat." she added, climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom as he watched her tush. She stopped in the bathroom door and looked around. "Join me for a shower?" she offered.

Rocky was up in seconds, and their day began. The shower was quick, then Rocky shaved before putting on his robe. By the time he walked out to the living area the breakfast cart had arrived. They chatted over the rich 'Penang Scramble' served with fresh-baked bread, mango juice, and sausage that was prepared in-house. Rocky had his usual coffee while Beth enjoyed tea, then they both dressed and packed Rocky's suitcase before heading down to meet the car GK sent from the office. Rocky gave GK and JangLi his 'report' on Beth Cho, then bid everyone goodbye and left for the two-hour drive to Ipo.

*** Ipo - Karaoke Bar Fun with Iri and Jessica ***

Rocky drove up to the somewhat plain office building on the outskirts of the quaint little town of Ipo, located midway between KL and Penang amongst thousands of acres of forest, surrounded by hills containing dozens of historic religious sites. The population was almost entirely Cantonese, although many of the residents preferred to be called Malay. The business here had to be somewhat covert, as the local law enforcement frowned on overt prostitution. One of the ways the business was conducted was in the Karaoke bars which were plentiful. Rocky always enjoyed an evening in such a place, with plenty of drinking, singing, and pretty girls. Chaz Perot, the Managing/Country Director and Carolyn Chen, his HR/Recruiting Manager were waiting for his arrival, both of them smiling broadly as he walked into the lobby.

"So good to see you sir!" Carolyn was the first to speak, giving Rocky her usual hug in lieu of a handshake.

"And you Carolyn." Rocky responded, holding out his hand to Chaz. "I hear good things Chaz." he said, gripping his old friend's hand.

"We have a few things to discuss, Willis (Willis Robi, the Government Relations guy) will be available later for lunch." Chaz told him.

"Hey boss, I heard you had a good session in KL earlier in the week." Carolyn suggested. "Three new girls, and two of them are natives?"

"Yes, and I can talk more about that later as well. Some very good candidates indeed." Rocky replied. "So who wants me first?" he chuckled.

"Why don't we chat before the lunch with Willis." Chaz suggested. "Carolyn can have you this afternoon."

"Works for me" Carolyn responded. "See in a bit Rock." she added, heading back to her office.

Chaz took Rocky to his office and the two men discussed the 'country' perspective on the relationship with the Malaysian government entities. It was a challenging situation, as the attitudes in Penang and Kuala Lumpur were so different from those in Ipo. With all the high tech business in Penang, 'working girls' were just a part of commerce, and with all the high-level corporate tourism in KL it was similarly accepted. Ipo was a different story. It was something of a religious center for the region - if not the country - and the religious leaders had a broad influence on the local politicos. Open prostitution was prosecuted strictly. As with Hong Kong, the girls had to have a 'cover occupation', and had to keep their 'escort' activities very covert and hidden from the eyes of the public. The one venue where such contact was allowed - if not encouraged - were the Karaoke bars. RKS was a 'silent partner' in two such clubs, and took a small cut from the related revenues in exchange for having a number of 'B-class' girls employed at the clubs. Chaz held the opinion that this arrangement was tenuous at best, while Willis Robi supported it as the only stable solution in Ipo. Rocky listened to his MD/CD's inputs, tucking several details away both in his mind and on his notes. Lunch time arrived, and the two men met Carolyn, Wendy Wang, and Willis in the lobby.

Lunch was the usual local cuisine, with a tasty mix of Cantonese and Indian dishes and the team discussed the Government Relations issues as they affected the RKS business, as well as some projections of changes which were expected over the next year. Ninety minutes later they were back at the office and Rocky was in Carolyn's office to meet Iri Singh. Iri was a girl who had come aboard after his last visit, and was receiving above-average marks from her clients. Any man seeking a 'middle eastern' girl could hardly find a better candidate than Iri. She had an elegant beauty about her, and a lush but fairly lean body with beautiful breasts and a nicely rounded backside. Being short-waisted, she had very long legs and knew how to take advantage of them as she came into the office in a mini-skirt with a clingy, low-cut blouse barely hiding her bosom.

Rocky stood and offered his hand. "My pleasure to meet you Iri." he said, giving her a slight bow as he shook her hand.

"Pleasure is mine sir." Iri replied.

"Please call me Rocky." he suggested, taking his seat.

"Very well Rocky." Iri replied, taking her seat last out of respect. "I understand we will have an evening together?" she said.

"I certainly hope so." Rocky replied, giving her a wink.

"Actually you could have the afternoon as well" Carolyn told them. "I think we've covered everything we need for today Rocky, and I know Iri's calendar is open." she added. "Why don't you two just get to know each other before we meet for dinner and some singing?" she suggested, giving Rocky a wink.

"Sounds good to me, Iri?" he responded, looking to the Indian girl.

"Um... sure." Iri replied. "I have my bag in my locker, so I'm all set." she added, getting up from her chair. "I'll just go and get my bag, be right back Rocky." she said, heading out of the office.

Rocky had his eyes on her derriere as she walked out, getting a smile on his face. Carolyn chuckled. "Yeah... the girl gets a lot of looks and a lot of comments on that tush." she said. "And from the reports, she's willing to give it up any time there's a desire." she added.

"Perhaps I'll test that." Rocky suggested. "She is certainly pretty." he said.

"By her own admission, she LOVES to suck cock." Carolyn laughed. "As if any of us don't love that." she giggled, blushing slightly at her admission.

"Well, Chaz doesn't kiss and tell, so I guess I'll have to take your word for it." Rocky chuckled. Iri came back into the office carrying her overnight bag and Rocky stood up, smiling at Carolyn. "See you at seven." he told her, getting a nod and wink in return as he and Iri headed out to his car. Ipo didn't have a Shangri-La; but the Royal hotel had a penthouse which was his choice when he was in the city. Chaz and Carolyn had offered their guest cottage; but Rocky felt that would have been an intrusion.

"So how long can you stay with us Rocky?" Iri asked, her hands folded demurely in her lap.

"At least through tomorrow; but I don't need to be in Bangkok until Monday so I may stay over the weekend." Rocky told her. "I do love this area. It's so much more relaxed here than in the big urban centers." he added, skillfully wheeling the mid-size Benz through town. The Royal was on the other side of 'downtown' Ipo; but traffic was never a problem and they drove around to the VIP entrance less than fifteen minutes later. Rocky retrieved both bags from the trunk and armed the alarm before they took the elevator up to the 'executive' lobby on the tenth floor. Minutes later they walked into one of the two penthouse suites on the top floor, Rocky silently noting the beverage cart with the fridge, an assortment of liquor and wine, and of course the champaigne he'd requested. "Looks like they did well." he said, almost to himself.

"This is a nice suite." Iri said, taking her bag into the bedroom before rejoining Rocky in the living area. "I stayed here once with Mister Ferguson" she added.

"Oh... Brad, from the Uni plant?" Rocky queried.

"Yes, that's the one." Iri chuckled. "Definitely a big spender." she added.

"That's good to hear." Rocky replied. "Champaigne?" he offered.

"Oh yes, please." Iri replied, moving closer to him as he poured her glass. "Thank you." she said, taking a sip of the bubbly wine. "Well Brad rented this for us for one night, then took me to the coast for a weekend - and gave me a very large tip." Iri told him.

"How large, if you don't mind me asking?" Rocky queried. "and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." he chuckled.

"Uh... I'll just say it was more than a month's salary for the three days." Iri laughed.

Rocky raised his eyebrows. "Really! You must be very good." he told her with a wink.

"I've been told that I am." Iri giggled. "Maybe you would like to find out for yourself?" she suggested, licking her lips.

"Mmm... yes, perhaps we can have some fun." Rocky responded, sitting on the leather sofa and patting the cushion next to him. "Come... sit... tell me about yourself Iri Singh" he said.

Iri sat down and crossed her long legs. "Well.. let's see... where do I begin." she wondered aloud.

Rocky took a sip from his glass and pulled out a cigarette for the first time this day. "Tell me whatever you like Iri, I'm interested in whatever you have to say." he told her.

"Okay, well I'm twenty-four, born in Singapore to Indian parents, graduated from SPI (Singapore Polytechnic Institute) with a major in Communications Technology and a minor in Marketing, worked briefly in that field in Singapore before meeting one of the RKS girls there. I decided to give it a try and was referred here by the Singapore office." she explained. "I've always been outgoing, and I love sex." she giggled.

"All sex?" Rocky pursued.

"Pretty much." Iri replied. "I'm not a big fan of threesomes with two men; but another girl can be fun." she added.

"And anal?" Rocky got specific.

Iri blushed at the question and thought about it for a moment. "I'm okay with anal as long as the man is respectful - and gentle." she replied. "I mean... Brad was a good example of how to make me want it... back there." she giggled. "He worshipped my butt with his tongue until I just couldn't stand it any longer, and had to have him." she laughed, squirming at the thought.

"I'm pleased to hear that he has that approach." Rocky told her. "So there have been others?"

"Well I've had anal intercourse a dozen times or more; but only really enjoyed it a few times." Iri went on. "One of the clients - a visitor here - wasn't very gentle about it, and didn't do much in the way of preparation. He just flipped me over onto my belly, spread my cheeks, spit on my hole and pushed his dick in there." she chuckled. "Thank goodness he had a small penis and he didn't last very long in my ass." she added. "Oh... and he gave me a nice tip too."

Iri offered to demonstrate her skills as a fellatrice; but Rocky suggested he would need a shower before he accepted that offer. "I never insist a woman suck my cock if it's been in my pants all day." he told her.

"Okay, so go shower. I want to suck your cock Rocky." Iri told him, licking her lips. "I LOVE sucking cock." she added, fondling his package through his trousers.

Rocky chuckled as he stood up. "I've heard that about you sweetie. Far be it for me to deny you your pleasure." he said, heading for the bedroom.

Iri stood up to follow him. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, unzipping her miniskirt and blouse as she followed him.

In the shower together they lathered each others' bodies, then used the separate nozzle on the hose to thoroughly rinse. Iri used her fingers on Rocky's penis, bringing it halfway before dropping to her knees in the shower spray. She looked up at him and smiled. "Just a quick taste?" she suggested, going immediately to the root on his shaft with her sexy lips.

"Ohhhmmmm...." Rocky moaned, surprised at first by her abrupt approach. Gotta love a woman who knows what she wants! he thought, reaching down to hold her head for a few moments while he fucked her pretty face. "Ohhhnice.... nice baby..." he told her as she pulled her mouth from his fully erect meat and stood up.

Iri let out a sexy laugh. "I hope I can have more of this" she said as he turned off the water.

"I won't be complaining" Rocky replied as they dried each other carefully. They emerged from the bathroom and he laid on the bed. "Would you like more sweetie?" he asked, twitching his dick as it stood straight up from his loins.

Iri climbed up on the bed to join him, pressing her naked body against his as she pressed her lips to his in a sexy, wet kiss. "Don't mind if I do." she whispered, kissing her way down his chest and belly to take his penis into her mouth again. "Mmmglllphhh" she mumbled, suckling gently on his fleshy shaft as her fingers fondled his balls. Sensing his desire to touch her, she swung her hips around to give him access and focused her oral ministrations on his cock as his fingers made first contact with her damp folds.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers