Roger Harder Visits Swappington Ch. 02

Story Info
American businessman cuckolds village vicar.
2.3k words
4.3
37.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Harder visits Swappington

PART 2

True to her word Mandy got busy right away preparing her unsuspecting husband Clive for his meeting with Roger. After giving her a couple of days my curiosity got the better of me and I phoned her and asked how it was going.

Mandy told me she felt the best way to cuckold Clive was to do it slowly, rather like boiling an unsuspecting frog by turning up the heat a little bit at a time. She'd started off rather cleverly by telling her husband she needed to nip out for a few groceries, then driven over to a sex shop in the next village and bought an adult magazine filled with pictures of white housewives having sex with well endowed black men. When she returned home she'd given it to Clive and told him she'd found it lying in the grocer's parking lot and brought it home so that no children would find it.

She reasoned if her husband was like most men, he'd probably say he'd was going to dispose of it then take it off somewhere private and have a look. She would then know Clive had taken the bait and read the magazine if he acted extra amorous that night

"And it was obvious the dirty old sod had a good look, because he was all over me," she said, sounding rather pleased with herself. "So when he came to bed feeling frisky I ever so reluctantly confessed that I'd peeked at the magazine before I'd given it to him, and found it quite arousing."

"Oh Mandy, you didn't! How brilliantly deceitful!"

"Yes it was rather clever, wasn't it?" she giggled "And of course when Clive heard my confession, being a vicar his guilt forced him to reveal that he'd been rather turned on by the magazine as well. Well Sarah, once he knew that I was alright with it the rest was easy. That evening I suggested he bring it to bed so we could have a look at it together. While Clive turned the pages I gently cupped his balls all the while stroking his erection. Then I turned the heat up even further by confessing I saw no harm in a man sharing his wife with a black man, as long as everyone was in agreement. In fact I even suggested it might be in God's will, as it would be a marvelous way to combat prejudice!

At that point poor Clive's cock was practically leaping in my hand, and that's when I administered my coup de grace! I wish you could have seen the look on his face when I suddenly told him I was very tired, put the magazine away and pretended to go to sleep."

"My goodness... Mandy, you little minx! The poor man must have been in such a state being left like that!"

"Yes he was, and my whole intention was to make him horny my dear. I wanted him to be more pliable. And it worked admirably. The whole next day Clive followed me around like a lost puppy. That evening as we undressed for bed I told him I had a surprise for him. Then I took out your little toy and said the magazine had excited me so much that I'd gone out and bought a vibrator, and I wanted him to watch me use it."

"And did he?"

"Yes, of course! By then I think he would have consented to my having sex with a donkey. So I lay back on our bed and suggested that he masturbate while imagining me being fucked by a black man, then I took your 'Big Boyz Dong' and spreading my legs apart, put on a great show for him by slowly teasing my clitoris with it, before inserting it into my newly shaved cunny. Well my dear, having my husband watching me fuck myself with your nasty little toy had both of us coming in no time at all!"

"Oh Mandy you dirty, dirty, girl! Listening to you has me so randy I can hardly wait for you and Clive to meet Roger at our party tomorrow night. It's going to be such fun!"

"I'm looking forward to it too! But I am worried about people talking. It would be terrible for Clive's career if people found out their local vicar liked watching his wife get fucked by a black man! Imagine if the bishop got wind of it!"

"Don't worry dear. We've made good and sure that everyone we've invited is a little kinky so you don't have to worry about people gossiping. I've already asked Roger if he would fuck you and he's more than willing. I'm very much looking forward to Clive's cuckolding and Charles is too. With any luck at all we will all be able to watch. Now I really must go dear... Roger is flying in tonight and we have to pick him up at the airport!"

"Alright Sarah, we'll see you tomorrow night. What time shall we be there? Around eight o clock?"

"That will be fine dear. Ta ta for now."

"Ta ta Sarah.... Oh Sarah, would you be so kind as to do me a favour?"

"Yes dear?"

"Do try not to wear Roger out tonight dear heart!" Mandy smiled. "As it's going to be my first time with a black man, I want him to be in fine form for tomorrow night!"

********************

At our party Charles and I kept the champagne flowing to ensure everyone's inhibitions were down. We made sure Roger was introduced to everyone, and as I suspected our black American houseguest was a big hit. In fact he was so popular with the ladies I wondered if he and Mandy would ever have an opportunity to get it on. But eventually, all of the husbands managed to get their wives away from Roger, and he got his chance.

Once he was free, Roger wasted no time in asking Mandy to dance. I could see Clive was a little uneasy about it so I moved in to chat with him and help things along.

"Goodness, Mandy certainly looks like she's having a good time with Roger, doesn't she Clive?" I whispered.

"Why what are you suggesting Sarah?" he said, looking rather shocked.

"I'm not suggesting anything at all Clive," I said soothingly. "Still, you must admit Mandy's English complexion and Roger's black skin does look very erotic together. I think they dance exceptionally well, and I don't know if you've noticed or not but he has a rather impressive erection!"

Clive looked over at Mandy and Roger in horror. By now Roger's big ham sized hands were under her bottom, and Mandy was up on her tiptoes swapping tongues with him. If they were dancing, it could only be described as very dirty dancing.

"What? My god you're right!" he gasped. "Whatever shall I do? I don't want to create a scene!"

"Why do you feel you have to do anything at all, Clive? Why don't you just enjoy it? We're all adults here, and she's just having a bit of fun. I'm sure there'll be a lot more naughtiness going on between our other guests too before the night is over. At least I certainly hope so!"

"Sarah! Whatever do you mean?" I dare say Charles would be furious if you were the one fooling around like that!"

"Clive, I've done far more than what Mandy is doing with Roger so far, and Charles has enjoyed it immensely! Look, see for yourself what Charles is doing!"

I pointed out Charles who was openly masturbating as he watched Mandy and Roger. I smiled and reached for Clive's crotch. I could practically hear his poor heart pounding in his chest.

"My my Clive ... what have we here?" I giggled as I unzipped his trousers and took out his throbbing, iron hard cock. "You are a bad boy, aren't you? I do believe you're enjoying watching your lovely wife being seduced."

To my surprise Clive's cock was almost as big as Rogers and an intense feeling of lust flared up between my legs. Suddenly I needed fucking very badly, and his being well hung and both the local vicar and my best friend's husband made my desires feel all the more wanton.

I glanced back towards Roger and Mandy. Any pretence at dancing was gone. Mandy was bent face forward over our velvet Queen Anne love seat, with her skirt drawn up over her waist and her pendulous tits swaying beneath her, and all the other guests were gathered around watching with bated breath. Mandy's face was flushed and her tiny white frilly panties were down around her ankles. Roger was brandishing his massive black cock and was poised, ready to put it into her lovely hairless pink cunny. My newly cuckolded husband's voice broke the tension in the room.

"That's it Roger... Fuck the cock loving slag! Fuck her as well as you did Sarah!" he shouted. Give her what for!"

A murmur of agreement came from the other guests. Like Charle's, some of the other men had their cocks out also and they were openly masturbating as they watched Roger and Mandy's sordid act. All the ladies too were either playing with their breasts or pussies or both. Even Patricia Thorne Bentwhistle; one of the more snooty ladies I'd had doubts about inviting had her hand up under her crinolines. Roger Harder certainly was the catalyst for a great deal of change in our little village.

Just as he'd done with me, Roger began by soundly spanking Mandy's white upturned bottom until her cheeks were bright red and then slid his glistening wet cock home. Shocked by the sudden invasion, Mandy uttered an umphing sound and began to push her tight little fanny back at him. Each time he withdrew, the lips of her cunt clutched his cock tightly, unwilling to let go of as much as an inch.

Clive whimpered and groaned and I could feel his marvelously big cock beginning to freely lubricate in my fist. I fell on my knees in my eagerness to drain it. "Oh god Clive, this is so hot watching them, isn't it? Hurry! Spunk in my mouth while you watch Roger fuck Mandy!" I gasped, sucking the head of his dripping, obscenely large appendage between my lips.

Needing no further encouragement from me, Clive held my head still and savagely fucked away at my face as he watched Roger doing his young pretty wife. At the same time I raised his huge swollen ball sac in the palm of my tiny hand, surprised but pleased at the weight of it. Knowing I was about to be the recipient of a very substantial load, I began to cream my knickers in anticipation.

"Dear Lord, forgive me!" Clive groaned as he let go of his burden and his first big burst of thick pearly sperm shot down my throat.

Holding on tightly to his backside, I allowed his following bursts of hot semen to puddle on my tongue and fill my mouth before gulping it down. In the process some of it had seeped out the corners of my mouth and was swaying in ropes from my chin. I smiled to myself, musing about what theme his sermon could possibly take this coming Sunday.

Suddenly I felt a powerful pair of hands tearing off my skirt and my sodden panties. I turned my head and looked back over my shoulder to see our town blacksmith's handsome young son Paul Thickson with a very sizeable cock, about to mount me from behind. Having my cunt and asshole on full display to everyone felt very naughty, and yet it also felt so marvelously freeing.

Eager to watch and with cock in hand, my husband Charles moved in closer. It was amazing how much he had changed in such a short time.

The sight of my mature, upturned ass and steaming furrow was like a red flag to a bull to young Paul, and he groaned and rammed his cock home. I cried out ecstatically.

"God yes dear Paul!" I begged. "Fuck my married pussy with your wonderfully hard young cock! Fuck me you wonderful, wonderful boy! Fill me with hot spunk!"

"Yes Paul!" Charles echoed. "Fuck my wife for me! Fuck her hard! Give her what she needs!"

The wet, slapping sounds of my and Mandy's sexing reverberated through the room, spurring on the rest of our guests to begin removing all of their clothing. Before long everyone at the party was openly copulating, masturbating, or frolicking naked.

No sooner had Clive finished spurting in my mouth before he was edged aside and replaced by Paul's burly father, Tom Thickson. While sucking Tom off and fucking his son, I noticed Charles had found his video camera and was recording my double fucking for posterity.

I heard Mandy sob and whimper as Roger's assault on her cunny sped up. Suddenly his ebony buttocks tightened, and by the tortured noises Mandy was making, I knew he was draining his balls into her. When he was finally finished Roger pulled out of Mandy leaving her moaning and stretched open, oozing with cum.

"There you are Clive," he smiled, motioning towards Mandy's freshly fucked pussy. "She's all yours. I did what you asked and gave her what she needed."

"Oh god Clive...He was so big and it felt so good!" Mandy panted," laying back on the loveseat and spreading her legs wide open. "Come and suck my cunt while it's all hot and cummy sweetheart!"

Clive was between her legs in a flash. I knew how wonderful Mandy was feeling. She'd been thoroughly blacked and there was no putting the genie back in the bottle. Like Charles, Clive was now a cuckold, and he too, would now want to watch her be sexed on a regular basis. I could see a look of envy on the other ladies faces. They wanted what Mandy and I had, and who could blame them? But there was no need for jealousy.

I knew before long Roger would have every one of them, and Swappington would never be the same again.