Roger's Mirka Ch. 01

Story Info
The dragon Roger saves Mirka from the slavers.
2.8k words
4.58
31.2k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirka was running though the woods. She did not know where she was or where she was going. But she knew what was behind her and she would not go back to that. The chains on her arm, legs and neck were heavy, but she kept running carrying them the best she could. Thorns caught on her legs and arms, leaving scratches. But she kept running as she stumbled and fell in to the mud of a river bank. The thin toga they had put on her did nothing to keep the cold water from her. For a moment she thought she could not get up; she was starting to feel exhausted. But then the sound of baying dogs reached her.

She drew on strength that she didn't know she had and got up she ran into the river and using it to cover her sent, ran down stream in it before running out the other side. But her trick did not work she could hear the men on horse back catching up to her. They were only about hundred yards behind her. She ran until a link on one of her chains caught on a tree branch and pulled her back. She stumbled and smacked her head on a fallen tree branch. Her last conscious thought was that at least she had found a warm boulder to die next to.

The two men on horse back had seen her running and followed her to where she fell. One dismounted and walked over and checked for her pulse. "Well she still is alive. Do you want to take her back? If she wakes up she is still worth a lot of money. The scratches are not too deep they won't leave scars."

The other one sat and thought before saying "We might as well. She is still a virgin and worth a lot at the slave market. Here, I will come and help you get her up." Only after he dismounted did the large white boulder behind the woman move. It opened its eyes and had whispers of smoke come out of its nostrils. The dragon growled at the men. Its growl sent the horses in a panic, running though the forest. He raised his head and sent a jet of flame at the two men as they turned to run. With one of his massive front feet he gently picked up the unconscious woman. He spread his wings and took off.

"Should we follow it?"

"Are you fucking stupid? That thing is probably eating her as we speak. Let's go find our horses."

The dragon flew for miles until he spotted what he was looking for. He came to a mountain and he circled lower and lower as he went down for his landing. There was a clearing at the base of the mountain where a long house stood. On the other side of a band of trees there were several more longhouses grouped together. He could see clearly the two bodies that were running playful through the clearing that had its late spring flowers blooming. One was that of a woman and the other was the long body of a centaur. Their playful game ended as they saw him coming in for a landing. The woman went and stood by the centaur. They did not run from the dragon. On the contrary when the dragon landed on his three legs the woman came running forward.

"Isabella is worried," Rafa called out to the Dragon. "She wants to know if you are hurt."

The dragon shook his head and then sent a small fire ball down to the meadow starting a small fire so they could see the woman in is claws. While it would seem odd to others that the centaur was talking for the woman when she hadn't made a sound, Roger knew that Isabella was a mute and had special powers that allowed any one who shared her blood to hear her thoughts when she projected them.

"Now Isabella is pissed at you? She is saying how dare you kidnap a poor woman. That woman has probably died of fright at the sight of you."

The dragon set the woman down and changed into his human form. Rafa handed him a blanket that he and Isabella had been playing with. As Roger wrapped it around his hips he spoke. "I didn't exactly kidnap her. She was running away from some slavers. She hit her head and fell next to me while I was resting. The elves have moved to the other side of the mountain valley and it takes more time to fly across it. There may also be two horses on the run if any of your centaurs want to find them I can take you to the spot I last saw them. Can you help her Isabella?"

Isabella was gently picking up the chains and in the dwindling firelight, looking at the damage done to the poor woman's body. But she finally nodded. "Isabella doesn't want to do it here. Can you carry her to that longhouse?"

"Yes," Roger picked Mirka up and walked into Rafa and Isabella's longhouse. He laid her down on a pallet of furs that Rafa had pulled out and laid in front of the fire.

"Roger, do you want to stay here? I am going to go and wake Blake. He is our chief iron worker. Isabella wants those chains off of the woman as soon as possible."

"Sure." Roger was eager to see Isabella heal someone. He remembered how Isabella had healed him by just a touch of her hand but he had never seen it. A flash of anger went though Roger as he now saw the burn wounds that were on the bottom of the woman's feet. The slavers had burned the bottom of them to try and keep her from running away with out diminishing her value of beauty. Isabella wrapped a vine from a wandering Jude plant around the upper part of one of her arms. Then she placed her hands on either side of the woman's face. Soon Roger saw the cuts and scraps on the woman skin fade and heal but they showed up on Isabella. Then Roger saw the woman's feet heal and go from open oozing wounds to soft pink flesh. He heard Isabella whimper and went to comfort her but Rafa's hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"If you touch her you will distract her. Do you want her to have those burns on her feet?"

"No" Roger said as he knelt down at Mirka's side to keep himself form wanting to touch Isabella again.

"Blake will be here in a moment. He had to get some tools and he knew Isabella would take a while."

They watched as a deep bruise started to cover Isabella's arms. Roger looked at Rafa curiously. "That is from the concussion she is healing. A concussion is a bruise on the brain. Isabella can't take the risk of losing control over her thoughts, so she makes the bruise go else where then she will channel it into the plant." As Rafa spoke the bruise faded from Isabella's arms and they could see the leaves of the plant darken as it took on the bruise. Then the vines started to fall off of the plant as the small scraps were also channeled into it then a long vine shriveled as if it had been burned. Only then did Isabella let go of the woman. She slumped over and Rafa caught her before she hit the floor. "I am going to take her to our bed she will be tired for the next few days."

As Rafa returned Blake entered the long house. He was a solid black centaur. He had a tool that came to a sharp point. He whistled when he saw the woman on the furs. "Has anyone claimed her yet she would make me a good mate."

Roger got up and punched the ironworker. "You filthy beast don't you talk about her that way." As he went to hit Blake again Rafa caught his arm.

"I think Roger has claimed her Blake. Just get the chains, off if you can." Blake rubbed his sore jaw he was seeing stars but he was sure he could still get the cuffs off. "Sure I will as long as you hold him. Roger, I was just asking a question. I am sorry." He then stepped around them and gently pushed the tip beneath the first cuff with a quick sip the cuff broke but it had left a bruise and a small cut.

Before Roger could argue anything Rafa said, "Isabella can heal that in the morning. She couldn't tonight because the cuff was still causing the bruising. Now if you can control yourself, we can help him get the chains off."

Roger still wanted to fight but he now controlled his actions to helping lift an arm or leg for Blake so he could get a better angle. Roger also held her hair out of the way as Barracks cut the shackle off of her neck. They found a slim gold chain under the collar. A small blue stone was resting in the hollow of her throat. He was gently rubbing her face as he said, "Thank you Blake. Is there anything you need in the smith shop?"

"I could use a few things why?" Blake said warily. He had not dealt with the dragon before and was unsure of what to make of him.

"I will come by tomorrow and we can make a list I want to repay you for your help and my bad behavior."

"Ok, I am going back to sleep now do you want me to take the chain?"

"No leave it here for right now. I have some plans for them." Roger said.

After Blake had left, Rafa picked up the chains and put it in a small pile. Roger wanted a better look at the blue stone on the necklace. He had a hard time believing that the greedy slavers would leave a gold chain on a slave. Just as his hand touched the gem his hand exploded in pain, it felt like it was on fire. He quickly released it and looked at the burn on his hand. When he didn't see any sign of a burn on her, he decided to leave it until he could ask her about it. Rafa came over and looked at his hand.

"I will have to tell Isabella not to touch that. You know how she can be some times and she doesn't need to be hurt any more. He then handed Roger a blanket to cover up in. "Sleep well Roger," and then left the room.

Roger took the time to finally get a good look at the woman he had rescued. She was bigger then Isabella was. They were about the same height but this one out weighed Isabella by about thirty to forty pounds. Isabella was slim like a willow branch. The extra weight on this woman didn't make her fat but she had the soft look that he liked in a woman. As he lay down next to her ready to sleep, she moved and curled herself around him. She sighed as his warm body relaxed her sore muscles. Even in his human form his body temperature was about a hundred and ten.

The firelight danced over her face. Her hair was light brown, almost the shade of sand. There were streaks of lighter almost blond hair. It framed her round face as she smiled in her sleep. He could see the apples of her full cheeks. Her nose was a sharp ridge that contrasted nicely with the full roundness of her face. Her upper lip was thinner then her lower lip but they made him want to kiss them and taste the fullness of them. It was with these thought in his had that he drifted off to sleep wondering if he had found his mate.

In his dream he was walking up to the four poster bed in his treasure cave. Thin gossamer curtains fluttering softly in the breeze that frequently drifted though the cave. Through them you could see the muted form of a woman kneeling on the bed. Roger's broad tan hand divided the curtains as Mirka turned her face to face him. Her hands were folded in her naked lap and her large breast rose and fell with her every breath in. The blue stone was riding in the valley between. As she looked into Roger's eyes he could see fear reflected into them. Rodger moved slowly, gracefully, almost cat like to join her on the bed. He kneeled so they were looking into each other's eyes. He slowly raised his hand to touch the curve of her cheek.

"Mirka, you are so beautiful. Can you believe that I never want to hurt you?"

"Yes," her voice was shaky as she looked back at him.

They kissed as he ran his hands down her neck. His left hand ran down her back as the other gently cupped her full breast. She buried one of her hands in his thick hair. Her other hand ran down his chest to caress the silken hair. His silken hairs lead her hand down to his hips. She then wrapped her hand around his large shaft. Her hand could barely fit around it. He groaned at her touch and whispered into her ear. "Don't be afraid of that I will make sure that it doesn't hurt you, as long as you don't hurt it."

He ran his hands down to her knees and pulled them out from under her so she was lying on her back. He kissed down to her breast and sucked on her nipples. She moaned and moved her hips against the leg between hers. The fires of passion he was stoking were burning away any fear she had of his monster size. He moved his other leg between hers and started to rub the shaft of his cock against her. Her neither lips parted and his shaft rubbed against her love button and made her shiver in excitement. Then he pulled back and swiftly entered her. Before she could register any pain she felt a warmth flow though her as her muscles quivered and she dug her nails into Roger's arms. She felt that if she let go of him she would drift way from everything.

Roger kissed over her breast and then up her neck. He then leaned back and lifted her legs up until her feet were resting on his shoulders. Mirka made a small squeak of surprise as he slipped in deeper. His deep thrust and slow pace soon had her on the edge and then he started to speed up the pace. He felt her velvety walls flutter against his shaft as she came. He pulled out his shaft he nudged her so that she rolled over on to her belly. He pulled her up till she was kneeling in front of him. He held her as she was so relaxed from her orgasm that she just let her head and shoulders rest on a thick pillow. He leaned over and kissed her between the shoulders as he entered her. She whimpered as the new position made him feel even bigger and was now slightly painful to her oversensitive walls. But she wanted to repay the favor of finding the sweetness of release so she bit down on the pillow.

As he got closer to his climax Roger found himself losing control over his shape. He started to turn in to his dragon form. He tried to stop, it but before he could it was past his control. His arms transformed into his white front legs, his talon feet pressed down on the bed. Soon the bed collapsed from his massive weight and the canopy was ripped as his spiny back pressed though it. When he reached his full size, his orgasm over took him. He let out a roar of pleasure before looking down to see Mirka. She was impaled on his shaft with is cum dripping out of her mouth. During his transformation and orgasm she had been killed. Roger quickly shifted back to his human form and cried over her dead body. He sadly reached for her body and cradle it, as the dream faded away.

He woke up with a start. The sadness of the dream was still heavy on him and he could feel a few tears still falling form this eyes as he felt Mirka's warm body next to his. He listened to her breathing for a minute before taking off in to the early morning. He needed a walk as he figured out what to do.

He had tried to take human mate in the past only to find that he lost control of his shape and the women always ended up dead. He had never talked to Mirka but he still felt a powerful connection to her. He decided he would have to go away and try to get more control over his powers.