Rogue and Kitty's School Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several drinks into the evening, Kitty looked over at Rogue who was quietly writing out their outline between sips of beer while bouncing her foot on the bed in rhythm with the music. She looked as beautiful as Kitty had always thought she was. Kitty wasn't drunk, but she was definitely tipsy enough to have to consciously tell herself not to stare at her or dare to lean forward so she could move the fallen strand of white hair behind her ear. Rogue belonged to another and even if she didn't, Kitty knew she would never be hers.

Catching herself drifting into her imagination, she realized that she needed to get the hell out of there before the one-sided tension killed her or before she got even more tipsy and did or said something regrettable.

"I think that's good enough for tonight, " Kitty said with a defeated sigh, setting her book on the floor beside the others.

Rogue looked up from her notes and pushed that strand of her hair behind her ear, wondering why Kitty was cutting off the evening so abruptly.

"Are you sure? There's still a lot of information to cover before Monday and I thought you wanted to get this done tonight."

"Yeah, but it's getting really late and I know you wanted to go see Bobby, " she said organizing the books at her feet and returning them to the tote bag.

The room fell to an awkward silence and Rogue wasn't sure if she should say something to Kitty about what she'd seen in the girl's memories and fantasies. She didn't want her to leave, but she wasn't brave enough to ask Kitty to stay even though she knew Kitty probably wanted to. At the same time, she knew that no force on Earth would get Kitty to confess her feelings for Rogue unless Rogue did it herself, which of course meant that she would have to deal with her own attraction to Kitty...as well as decide what to do about Bobby. It was all too much to handle right now, and being drunk wasn't helping. She wanted to speak up, but she didn't want to end up saying something inappropriate, nor did she want to scare Kitty off by being too forward.

Kitty got up amidst the silence and started to walk to the door with the books, but was stopped when she felt a tug at the base of her grey, hooded jacket. She looked back and saw Rogue's satin-covered hand holding onto the bottom hem. She slowly followed the natural line from her hand up her arm to her eyes and looked down into the dark eyes below her their depth making her tense and uncomfortably warm.

"Don't--" Rogue started, but couldn't finish her thought of not wanting Kitty to leave. "I mean, I can't go see Bobby tonight, " she said taking a safer route and letting go of Kitty's jacket.

"Oh...um...okay, " Kitty replied, a little confused by Rogue's behavior. "Why?" She added.

"Because I'm drunk, " Rogue explained.

"And he would care?" Kitty asked.

"He wouldn't approve, " she said rolling her eyes and scooting herself over on the bed, nodding Kitty over to sit beside her. "John was more of the rule-breaker between the two of them, " she continued.

"Uh, ya think?" Kitty joked, crawling onto the bed with Rogue. God, I have a lot of competition when it comes to you.

"You don't miss him at all, do you?" Rogue smirked while setting her book down onto the floor and then leaning back onto the headboard.

"No, he was an arrogant jerk, " she remarked without apology.

"Kitty!" Rogue said shoving the smaller girl.

Not prepared for Rogue's hidden strength, Kitty lost her balance and fell over onto her back on the bed. Lifting a hand to her forehead, she drunkenly laughed at herself for being so clumsy.

"We don't have to study anymore tonight, do we?" Rogue asked, looking down at the brunette laying on her back with her legs dangling over the side of her bed, still laughing at herself. She was glad that Kitty was finally not acting so uptight around her. It made her more comfortable being around her and opened up the possibility of dealing with what she'd seen earlier; although in truth, Rogue was too terrified to bring it up.

"No. I'm way too tipsy to study any--"

"Kitty Pryde...you're drunk?" Rogue interrupted, sarcastically raising an eyebrow to the girl laying below her.

"Shut up, Rogue. You're not one to talk!" She giggled, then sat up a bit so she could lean back on her elbows.

Rogue snickered to herself and reached over to set the notebook on the bedside table. When she turned around to lean back against the headboard, she stopped short when she noticed a thin line of pale flesh exposed between Kitty's jeans and t-shirt. God, how she wanted to touch that perfect skin. She wanted to know if it would feel as good as it did in Kitty's dreams.

"So you'll stay for a while?" Rogue asked her, nervously playing with the paper label on her beer bottle to avoid looking at Kitty for a response. She hoped Kitty wouldn't reject her like she'd done to her all this time; although, she probably deserved it.

Kitty couldn't believe that Rogue had actually invited her to stay, and she was acting so nervous about it. She'd always looked up to Rogue since surviving the incident at Liberty Island, but seeing her fidget with the beer bottle and her gloves made her more real. More attainable even.

Why is she nervous? She's making me nervous! "I'll stay if you hand me another drink, " Kitty said with a smile.

Rogue laughed, but leaned over the edge of the bed for another beer for Kitty.

She took a drink of the cold liquid, temporarily satisfying every need she had, but noticed that Rogue was still fidgeting with her gloves.

"You can take them off if you want, " she offered, playfully pulling on the tips of satin, thinking they were probably uncomfortable and maybe even a little hot to wear all the time.

"Thanks, but it's probably not a good idea, " she answered.

"No, really, it's okay, " she stated, sitting up and shifting around to lean against the headboard next to Rogue.

"If we accidentally touch or something, I can just phase through it."

"You can do that? I mean, with me even?" Rogue asked, a little too curious to know.

Kitty shrugged, "Sort of. At least, it worked in the kitchen when you fell. I could still feel the pull of your energy and all, but it didn't hurt after I used my own powers against it."

"We'll see, " Rogue shrugged, taking the gloves off and tossing them over to her nightstand. She'd certainly worn them for hours and she was starting to feel stifled by the fabric.

Kitty bit her lip upon seeing the delicate, untouched skin of Rogue's hands and suddenly felt really uncomfortable about sitting on the bed next to her. Not because she was afraid of accidentally touching her newly exposed skin, but because she knew she wanted to touch her and couldn't. To avoid following her instincts, Kitty closed her eyes to try and calm her racing heart, but incidentally drifted into her private daydreams. She thought about using her phasing ability to touch Rogue in whatever way she wanted. She wanted so badly to kiss her without fear, run her fingers through her silver-streaked brunette hair, and...

"Earth to Kitty, " Rogue joked, squeezing Kitty's arm when she noticed that she'd sailed away into her imagination.

"Don't tease me, " Kitty said, opening her eyes and blushing. Rogue laughed when Kitty shoved her lightly on the bed, clearly embarrassed that she had caught her daydreaming. You're so beautiful when you laugh, Rogue, Kitty thought to herself.

Now Rogue was the one blushing. "Thanks, " she whispered, looking down at her hands.

"Shit, did I just say that aloud?" Kitty asked, surprised that her thoughts had somehow passed through her lips without her approval first. She had definitely drank too much and immediately passed the beer bottle back to Rogue.

"Had enough?" Rogue snickered at Kitty, but put both of their half full bottles onto the floor. After a short pause though, she had to ask.

"You meant it though, didn't you?" She asked, looking back at Kitty.

"Well...yes, but..." Kitty sighed, unable to find the words she wanted to say.

"Ugh. You really shouldn't have gotten me drunk, " she said lazily dropping her head onto the scarf that covered Rogue's collarbone.

"Why?" Rogue asked, smiling to herself.

"Because now I'm embarrassed, " she giggled.

"Don't be, " Rogue said, wrapping her arm around Kitty and embracing her into a hug. "It was really sweet."

Kitty was comforted to have Rogue's arm around her, holding her against her chest. And in return, she draped her arm over Rogue's stomach and inhaled the sweet scent of her perfume, becoming even more intoxicated from their gentle embrace than she was before Rogue ever touched her. She snickered into Rogue's ear when she thought about how she had chosen to be with her tonight rather than her boyfriend. If nothing else, she was pleased about that.

"I'm really glad you decided to stay and hang out tonight, " Rogue said, running her fingers down along Kitty's back.

"Me too, " she squeaked out, her breath becoming more shallow by the second when she felt her crush pull her even closer. Breathe, Kitty, breathe, she told herself.But with every gentle stroke of Rogue's bare fingers down her back, momentarily getting caught in the folds of her hooded jacket, Kitty felt she was going to collapse in her arms. Her heart crashed against her ribcage, and though she willed for it to slow down, she simply couldn't control it. Surely I'm not reading into this, she thought. She is flirting with me, right? Still, Kitty was too paralyzed to make a move, let alone say something of substance to her.

And Rogue was no different. All she could think about was Kitty and how nice it felt to be close to someone that wasn't terrified of touching her. She could feel Kitty's fingers tentatively drawing circles on her shirt over her belly and it made her heart race and her stomach dance. She wanted the subtle contact to last, but she also wanted more.

"We used to be so close, Kitty, " Rogue said quietly, dropping her head onto Kitty's while twirling her fingers through her ponytail. "Can we just...start over?"

Kitty couldn't breathe, let alone speak. All she could offer Rogue as some sort of truce was a shy smile and nod into her scarf. She prayed that Rogue couldn't tell that her heart was about to fail, but she could. It made her smile, knowing that her heart was doing the same. And as every shallow breath escaped from Kitty's lips, tickling Rogue's neck below her ear, it was evident that Kitty still didn't realize that she wanted her to kiss her and Rogue couldn't take it anymore.

"Kitty, " Rogue said, her voice heavier than normal.

Kitty froze, and for half a second she thought about phasing through the floor beneath them in order to avoid acknowledging the obvious change in her tone. Instead, Kitty lifted her head from Rogue's shoulder to look directly at her to figure out if they were on the same page. She got more than she'd bargained for: Rogue's eyes were almost onyx they were so dark with want and anticipation. And before Kitty could even register what Rogue might be thinking and what she should do about it, Rogue closed her eyes and kissed her.

For the briefest of moments, Kitty thought she was dreaming, but then she felt the very real sharp pull of Rogue's powers and immediately awakened herself from the astonishment of kissing the girl of her dreams. She fought against the draining power that constricted her lungs and suspended her pulse. She concentrated all of her energy on barely phasing herself so that she could maintain some semblance of contact with Rogue's lips, but not so much that she'd phase them both right through the bed.

Rogue felt her powers slowly become subdued by Kitty's. She immediately deepened the kiss, adapting her own abilities to match hers and slightly ghosting herself. Rogue moved her hand to cradle Kitty's cheek, but drew her hand away, not believing that she could actually touch her. Without breaking away from their kiss, Kitty took Rogue's hand and pressed it onto her ghost-like skin. Even though the contact was slight, it was more than Rogue had ever experienced. Her skin was powder soft and Rogue smiled into their kiss as she gently smoothed Kitty's cheek.

Rogue gently nipped at Kitty's lower lip to entice her into letting her in, but Kitty giggled at her playfully, keeping her lips sealed and denying Rogue of what they both wanted. Eager to play the game, Rogue drew a line with her fingers down Kitty's neck, over her collarbone and between her breasts. When a quiet moan escaped from Kitty's lips, Rogue pushed her way into her mouth to taste the tip of her tongue. Her kiss was sweeter and gentler than Bobby's and the sensation of Kitty's tongue teasingly tugging on her own was enough to send her to heaven and back.

Rogue didn't want to stop, but she was also paranoid about hurting Kitty. The last person she'd kissed for half as long was still in a coma and she couldn't risk that with someone else, no matter how confident Kitty seemed to be about controlling her powers.

"Kitty, " she said, pulling away. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No, Rogue, " she said, barely audible as she gently pulled her close for another kiss. "You feel amazing. But if you're uncomfortable about this, we can stop, " she said contradicting her own words by bringing Rogue's hand to her mouth and kissing her palm.

"No, " she said kissing her softly. "I want this, " she whispered, kissing her again until she was laying on top of her. "With you."

Kitty slipped her leg between Rogue's and smiled between kisses when she heard Rogue moan from the contact, fully aware that she was not dreaming because a dream never felt this good. She pulled the scarf from around Rogue's neck and dropped it to the floor so she could kiss the untouched skin below her jaw.

When Kitty's hand traveled up the back of her shirt, touching her skin without fear, Rogue sighed at the simple, desired touch. "God, Kitty, " she purred into her ear while unzipping Kitty's jacket, pulling it off of her shoulders and tossing it aside. "I don't want to rush you, " she said kissing her again and running her hands over every curve of Kitty's body.

"You're not, Rogue, " she answered, only breaking their kiss long enough to tear her shirt over her head.

Rogue touched every inch of Kitty's collarbones and stomach as if she were made of an expensive crystal.

"You're so beautiful, Kitty, " she confessed.

Kitty shied away from the compliment and lowered her eyelashes until Rogue leaned over to kiss her ghosted cheek with her own ethereal lips. Kitty found the two pieces of fabric that were tied off to the side of Rogue's shirt and untied the knot to open it, letting it slide down her back. Kitty sat up long enough to smooth her hands over Rogue's shoulders and then follow them with blissful kisses over her dangerously alluring skin. She tenderly kissed and licked Rogue's throat before once again pulling the girl down on top of her.

At times, she felt Rogue's powers increase against her own and though it terrified her to consider the possibility that Rogue could destroy her, she reveled in the risk of loving the mutant everyone knew was hazardous and who's gift was uncontrollable. Moments occurred when Rogue overpowered Kitty, suffocating her and ceasing the flow of blood throughout her body and leaving her gasping for life, but then Kitty would increase the use her own gifts and subdue Rogue. They wanted more than what they thought they could handle from one another, but the erotic game of give and take was so good and so intense that it wasn't going to stop either ofthem from trying.

------

The morning sunlight was fond of Rogue's bedroom. Try as she might with adjusting the blinds this way and that, the sunlight always found it's way through the wooden beams every morning, and awakened her from what seemed like a short night of actual sleep due to her chronic nightmares. She never woke up feeling rested and the shatteringly bright sunlight only made her mornings worse.

Perhaps on any other morning, Rogue would have been equally disturbed by their intrusion. But today the rays welcomed the realization that Kitty was still with her, sleeping quietly beside her on top of the blankets, wrapped in Rogue's green cloak, with her arm draped over her stomach. Rogue smiled at the sleeping girl, feeling Kitty's tousled hair prickle her nose. She had a lot to think about this morning, but right now none of it mattered. She kissed the top of Kitty's head and then closed her eyes to sleep until the intangible Shadowcat was ready to wake up.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wonder Woman's Loving Authority Starfire is initiated into the Amazons. Dick and Donna help.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ultimate X: In The Company of Rogue Mystique wants Cyclops to take Rogue's virginity.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
X-Men: The Beginnings of Corruption Jean Grey's first night at Emma Frost's Club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Wonder Woman: Truth or Dare A training session with Batman takes an unexpected turn.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Secret Sex Slut Wars Marvel babes lose control and inhibitions.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories