Rohnert Park Mary

Story Info
Hot young housewife teases maintenance guy.
1.5k words
3.33
27.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Chan was an investor client I had with a few properties to help with his retirement. John was a very nice old Chinese guy who was perfect to do business with. He asked only reasonable things and he paid my rate without a quibble. He'd rented a house in Rohnert Park to a young couple that had just moved in and discovered a whole list of things that needed to be repaired.

I knocked on the door and a very cute petite young lady in a tight t-shirt and jeans answered. Mary invited me in and she explained that her husband, who is a mechanic that runs the Standard Station about 12 blocks away, is too busy working twelve hour days to take care of any of this. When he gets home he's just too tired to do anything. Hmm. Now tall guys often, and in this case, have fantasies about a girl small enough to just pick up and let her wrap her legs around your waist. Mary did nothing to dispel this as she leaned into my arm with her braless breast as she looked over the list on my clipboard. My jeans were starting to get a little tight already.

She led me to the master bath and, on the way, stopped where they had set up a padded waterbed frame and complained that it was going to be a week or more before they got a replacement mattress.

She bent over in front of me as she was explaining this and said, "Now how are we supposed to have any fun with it like this?"

I was mesmerized by the wonderful petite ass in front of me and couldn't think of anything proper to say as I was thinking, 'gee, I'd throw a couple of pillows on the frame and you could kneel over them and it'd work just fine.'

She looked at the bulge in my pants that was properly appreciating what she was saying, but all I could do is spread my hands with a quizzical expression and she gave up on that. So she then led me into the bathroom and showed me where the towel racks had been torn out, the stall shower door leaked and the drain and pan needed to be replaced.

We went through the rest of the house going over the list with Mary preening and grinning at me the whole way. Life is tough. I told her that I'd get all the materials in the morning and be back there after that.

I got there a little after ten the next morning and Mary introduced me to her brother Tommy who was seated at the kitchen table. Mary was wearing a little T-shirt and a miniskirt. I went on into the bathroom and started by taking apart the shower stall and then the bottom two rows of tile. It gets hot early in Rohnert Park and in the five by ten bathroom with all the exertion I was sweating pretty good after the first hour. I took my shirt off and was kneeling wearing kneepads looking at the drain seeing how it came apart. Kneepads tend to force jeans to ride up and bunch in the crotch and I was sitting back on my heels so that there was a sizable bulge showing when Mary brought me in a glass of ice tea.

"I thought you might want this since it's getting so hot so early," she said as she handed the glass to me.

I tilted my head back pouring a third of it down my throat, "Ahh", I said as I smiled and found myself eye to eye, so to speak, with her perky little breasts with the seemingly always hard nipples in her tight t-shirt. "Those are great!" I blundered, "I mean, that was great," I went on, flustered. She grinned and somehow they stuck out more as her tan legs swayed from side to side causing her miniskirt to flounce some and I hoped to see how far up the tan went.

Mary grabbed a towel and wiped at the sweat on my chest and shoulders. "Nice yourself." I came up onto my knees and she rubbed down my stomach as my usual response became more apparent.

"I can see I'll have to come in and wipe you off regularly. Too bad Tommy's here." She smiled and threw the towel over on the sink. She put her hand on my shoulder feeling the deltoids, grinned and went out.

I sat there a minute throbbing, muttered, "damn", and got back to work. A half hour or so later I'd gotten the new pan mounted and got up to get the new tile out of the truck.

I slowed in the hall approaching the living room because, for some reason, it had gotten darker. I saw that the heavy drapes were pulled when I got to the end of the hall and I stopped as I saw Tommy and Mary on the sectional couch. He was laying back on the short end of the L with his legs hanging off and Mary was kneeling in front of him bent over his lap. It was too dark to see clearly. I backed up a little since I hadn't made any noise and they were too busy to notice me. I opened my eyes wide toward the darkness of the hall floor to make my eyes adjust faster and then craned my head around the corner scanning my head slowly back and forth to let the rods at the sides of my eyes pick up more light.

Mary's head was bobbing up and down slowly in Tommy's lap. Damn! Her brother? This was one horny young lady. As my eyes adjusted I could see that she was taking the whole thing. I couldn't see very clearly in the dark but it looked to only be about four inches though.

Whatever, she was definitely making him happy and seemed to love every moment herself. Mary would lick up the length of his cock and then take it in and bury her face in his crotch making attractive little "ummm" sounds. I could finally see that she had taken her shirt off when she scooted forward and rubbed her firm breasts all over it then slid back down and smeared her face back and forth. He made noises like he was going to come and she pulled back and took it in her hand and squeezed, letting him fall back from the edge.

Seeing Mary there with her skirt riding up and knowing that there was nothing under it made me want to come up behind her and plow that tiny body. That may have been what she wanted for all I knew. They knew I was there and weren't exactly being secretive about it. Oddly enough though, I've got this instinctive conservatism to stay away from anyone that has too many partners. My fear of disease has always been strong. I leaned against the hall wall with my head craning around the corner watching and unzipped my pants. I pulled my cock out and started stroking it and it wasn't long before I was participating fully in my mind. God I wanted that shapely little ass! Miracle of miracles, it only took me a couple of minutes to come, leaving a puddle on the carpet and then sneaking back down the hall.

I came back out a few minutes later, making some noise as I went. As I passed them from across the living room I saw that Mary had just moved forward hiding Tommy from my view. I went outside to the truck and smoked a cigarette while assembling the tile and adhesive to finish the shower. I sat down on the tailgate and thought, 'now that's not something that you see every day.' There have been only two females who have absolutely loved sucking on my cock and only one of those loved to take the whole thing, that one too recent to mention. Debbie was the first, and she would go on for hours, especially one memorable trip down Highway1 where she'd work me up and then back off until I was driven to the point that we'd hit a turnout overlooking the ocean and set the van to rockin. A four hour trip ended up taking ten. I think that her mother told her that the way to a man's heart was his cock in her mouth. We were nineteen, very memorable. I feel blessed to have known those two. It's a shame that it's such a rare quality. I've often become entranced with cunnilingus but when it's not reciprocated, it loses its flavor?

I finished that job and another the next winter where a hot ember had popped out from the fireplace burning a hole through the floor and causing a lot of smoke damage. Mary flirted with me the whole time but she was a little too promiscuous for me to think of getting more involved.