Role Change?

Story Info
His slave has her playtime.
2k words
4.25
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile slowly spread over my face as I realised what you'd said. You'd given me permission to be in charge for a while. I knew you'd tell me when that time was over, when you were again the Master... but for now it was my turn. Sitting where I was, on the bench outside, I could see you on the lounger in the garden; relaxing in the sun, drink by your side. I bit my bottom lip in excitement, and stood to go inside. I needed one thing, then you were all mine... Grinning madly at the thought, I skipped inside, through the patio doors, round the corner to the bedroom. Rummaging in the wardrobe, I finally found what I was looking for and dropped it on the bed. I turned around, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was flushed, my nipples extended, my face smiling, full of arousal. I was going to have fun, but more than that, I wanted to please you. You had given me permission to 'control you' for a while, but inside I knew you were still 'the man'.... you always would be.

I was skimpily dressed, seeing as it was only us in the house; a pair of shorts and a thin blouse like top... nothing else. My nipples peeked through the material of the top, and I briefly touched one with my finger, feather light. Shivers ran down my spine, and I sucked in my breath. This was going to be hard..... trying to please you and not get carried away with my own feelings; trying to remain in control like you do.... I would try my best though, and with that thought, I picked up what I'd thrown on the bed, and made to leave the room. Almost at the glass doors again, I slid my top off, deciding in the long run it wasn't needed. A couple of steps and I was at the doors, peeking through the glass. You were still lying on the lounger, eyes closed like you were sleeping, totally relaxed. I smirked, and stepped outside.

The closer I got, the quieter I tried to be, but I knew you'd hear me. As I got within a couple of steps, you stirred, and I quickly threw what I was carrying to the side, out of your sight. Your eyes opened, and you smiled at me, lazily, sleepily. "Babe...." I said lovingly, smiling back at you, moving behind you. I ruffled your hair, as I sometimes tend to do, and let the lounger back a couple of notches, so that you were further back, but still semi-upright. Your hands reached round to touch me, but I hit them away. "No babe, I just want to put some sun oil on you.... you're looking a bit red." was all I said. You seemed to accept it though, and your hands were again by your side. I heard you sigh as I popped open the bottle and squirted some onto my hands. Rubbing them together, I then placed my hands on your shoulders and started a massaging movement. Round in circles, over your shoulders, down half of your arms and chest, pausing and concentrating on your nipples a little longer than perhaps I should have as I saw your bulge in your shorts. A smile played on my lips, thinking if this small action did that to you..... You were in for a treat.

I moved then, from behind you to beside you, picking up the bottle again as I went. I spied my discarded object on the grass and held back a laugh, thinking of the fun to be had. I squirted more oil on my hands, and went to stand in front of you. Still saying nothing, I knelt between your legs and started moving my hands on your thighs. I grinned madly as I saw your cock again twitch and rise slightly with the sensation, and looked up to your eyes. They were closed, but I knew from your smile you had an inkling of what I was up to. That just spurred me on all the more, and I continued to cover your legs with the oil. Once they were done, I stood and place my legs wide over both of yours. I then proceeded to sit on your crotch, shivering as I felt your hardness through both our shorts. I knew I was wet, I was so turned on myself by this point; but I concentrated hard, and kept my composure. I placed my hands, palm down, on your chest and slowly started massaging you again. Leaning down, I pressed my lips to yours for a long deep kiss, to which you responded beautifully. You groaned into my mouth, and my hands slid from your chest, down your arms to your hands. My tongue exploring yours, licking over your lips, plunging deep again; at the same time, my hand reached down and found the rope I'd discarded earlier. This was more a fun thing, I couldn't tie you like you did me at times, I didn't have the knowledge; but I knew you'd play along.

Breaking the kiss, I looked down and tied the rope around your wrist before throwing it to the other side of the lounger on the grass. Leaning back up, I looked at you and saw the hunger in your eyes... I knew that if I didn't start pleasuring you soon, you would end it.. I winked at you and tied your other wrist quickly. No, they weren't good knots, and no they wouldn't hold if you wanted to break 'free'.... but I'd wanted to do it just the same. Looking into your eyes again, I could see the sheer lust, and feel it as your erection was at bursting point. Licking my lips, I rose and stepped from you, taking but a moment to devour your body through my eyes. A small groan escaped from me, as I recognised the fact that I too was immensely turned on. I needed you.... craved you. But I wanted my 'play time' and I was going to get it.

I moved to between your legs again, staring at your crotch. "Time to set you free I think......" as I knelt in front of you once more. My hands moved in time to your shorts button, opening it and sliding down the zipper.... I peeled back the material and moved it down slightly, seeing your balls. Before I went any further, I cupped your balls in my hands and gave a slight squeeze. I then moved the material further down, and you raised your hips to assist in this which I'm grateful for. You're quite heavy you know. I could hear your heavy breathing and knew you were highly aroused. Quickly I yanked the remainder of the material off you, and you sprang to attention, glistening in the sunlight. My breathing heightened as I saw you, twitching already, needing my touch....

I abruptly stood, and opened my own shorts, slowly sliding them down to my ankles. Kicking them aside, I walked to you again, once more between your legs, once more crouching down to kneel in front of you. Looking to your eyes briefly, I saw your hunger and lust, your desire, and I was not going to let you down now.. I wasn't that sadistic. Besides, I knew you'd take it anyway if I refused to give (which you know I love). Looking back to your erection, I extended my tongue and flicked it over the tip quickly. I smiled as I saw your reaction, your jolt and shudder, your cock twitching even more. Slowly I lower my head, and my lips close around the head of your length. Pausing for a moment, I lazily circle my tongue around you, again and again, before sliding a little further down. My tongue now pressed flat against your cock, I slide as far as I can down to the base, as far as I've ever done before... I can hear your moans, and that spurs me on to try to go further this time.

Sliding a little further at a time, my breathing becomes ragged as I try to fit you all in. Almost. I almost get there this time, but not quite. Room for improvement I tell myself. You're almost hitting the back of my throat when I pull back up to the head again. Pausing there, getting my breathing back to normal, I use my tongue on you again, around in circles. Again, I slide downwards, trying my best, further and further but still not quite. Damn it. This time coming back up, I gently drag my teeth along your length; nothing big, just adding some friction. Again and again I use my mouth on you, and I can feel you're immensely aroused by this point. Your breathing is ragged, your moans louder and your hips were moving, slowly jerking upwards.

I too am horny by now, and my vagina is literally throbbing with need. I've been good and left myself alone as I've pleasured you, but I now decide it's my turn too....... I crave you, I need you, I'm desperate to have you fill me again... I slide my lips to the head of your cock again, but this time I circle it with my tongue and let it slip out of my mouth. Looking up, I stand in front of you and place my legs wide over yours, my vagina virtually dripping with my juices. I could feel it pulsing, throbbing as I positioned myself over you. I slowly started to lower myself, your cock aiming at my folds like a homing beacon, like a magnet dragging me down onto you. I let out a groan mixed with a hiss as I felt you at my opening, the groan getting louder as the head slid inside.

It was a constant howl from then on as your length penetrated me fully, as my own desire and need was made obvious. One look into your eyes, and you knew also, showing me by taking the rope easily from your wrists. Your hands came round to immediately grab my breasts, kneading them, caressing them, squeezing them.... your fingers then pinching my nipples and twisting causing me to yell aloud with the sheer ecstasy of it. My eyes closed, as you then gripped my waist and physically moved me on your length, both our hunger getting the better of us. Panting and gasping, I looked into your eyes and that was it..... we both went crazy. You started slamming your cock into me, your hips moving as much as they could; I started raising and lowering myself onto you, my hands grasping your arms; you sat a bit further up in the lounger and got a better hold of me.

Your fingers digging in, you, yourself, then raised me and slammed me down onto your erection, driving me insane with passion. Again and again, we fucked hard and it wasn't long before I was screaming my Master's name, knowing all too well who was really in control all the time. My body trembled and shuddered uncontrollably as I started to cum, my folds gripping you, holding on tight, never wanting to let go. I yelled to the skies as I came in abandon, and jolted as I felt you cum inside me. Your cock pulsing and throbbing, exploding inside me, the warmness running in waves through my body, to my very nerve endings. You yelled yourself at the point of orgasm, and I gripped you tight as you fell backwards onto the lounger again.

Your length still twitching inside me, my folds still in a frenzy, I shuddered and lay on your chest. I could hear your heartbeat, racing, pounding within you, and also heard your sigh of contentment. I smiled to myself. Exhausted, spent and happy, I had achieved my goal. I had pleased you. You were in control all the time, I recognised that fact even while doing it; but the fact that you had left me, that you had let me continue told me all I needed to know. I had pleased you, and that pleased me. Your length still in me, I raised myself onto my elbows, as far as I could, and looked into your eyes.

"Master...? Have I been a good slave...?"

Inspired by J.