Role Play Ch. 03

Story Info
She is prepared for her audition.
2.5k words
4.18
56.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my legs start to tremble as Edward continued to seek out my hidden treasure. His fingers became wet and sticky as he slid them along my lips, prising them open. But still he didn't completely remove my wet panties...just forcing them to one side to expose my pussy and allow my thick black pubes to hold the material in place.

Using his other hand he held my lips apart and flicked my exposed clit.

"Aaaahhhhhhh" I cried, mainly in pleasure but also in pain. He had knelt in front of me and, using his teeth, bit lightly on the pink flesh, freeing it from its hood.

Whilst Edward was working me up to a frenzy Ms Grant had stopped pinching and slipped a new bra over my breasts. This one was made of red leather and had two small round holes cut out for my nipples. It was obvious that the bra was at least a size too small as she forced my breasts into the leather and pulled on my nubs, forcing them into the holes which realistically were too small for my hard nipples. Once through, the tight gap seemed to stop the blood flow to them and make then even harder. She fastened it tightly behind my back and said "You will keep this on until I tell you to remove it Anna. And that includes wearing it at bedtime. Do you understand?"

I nodded, unable to speak. Edwards's attentions were making me feel very strange. I could feel my body start to shake and my breathing became ragged. I suddenly realised I had wet myself. Oh god! How could I pass urine at a time like this? But no! I looked down to see that it wasn't actually urine; it was a sweet smelling white cream and was flowing through the silk and down my legs.

I then passed out!

Unbeknown to me, all the time I was being subjected to their assault, a video camera installed in the cupboard was set to record everything. Not only was it saving it, it was also recording the action live on two large screens in a theatre on the other side of town.

I woke the following morning feeling rather strange. It took me a few minutes to remember what had happened and realise it hadn't been a dream. This was confirmed as, when I sat up; I noticed a large brown envelope next to me on the pillow. I opened it up hesitantly and almost dropped the contents. Inside were at least a dozen 8 x 6 colour photos of me....One, in a dressing room surrounded by many sales assistants both male and female, in a very brief bra and thong panties set. Another; kneeling in front of Richard with his cock in my mouth. The photographer had caught me is such a position that it looked as if I was enjoying it and licking the cream from the corner of my lips. They were all much of the same ilk but all very explicit. A small post it note was attached and just said ' Hi mom & dad, hope you like the pictures as much as I did doing them?'

"Oh my god!"

In most of them I was naked. I looked at the pictures and my body as it were the first time I had seen myself naked...and it actually turned me on? I felt uncomfortable admiring myself and was just about to dive back under the duvet when I realised what I was wearing. The tight red leather bra! As I drew my hands up, my finger glanced across my stretched nipple, causing me extreme pain. I knew I was unable to remove it and decided to splash some cold water from the bathroom on them to cool them down.

I stood in front of the mirror and just stared. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. My flat brown belly seemed different somehow. I still showed a full black bush of public hair but I felt as though I could see through it. I slipped my hand down and ran it along my pussy lips, slightly opening them to look inside. But I hastily withdrew it! This was wrong....I shouldn't be touching myself like this. So I looked up to my heavily bound breasts...breasts that showed a hard brown nipple poking through.

As I was just about to touch myself I heard a noise outside the bathroom.

"Anna, are you in there?" asked Ms Grant. "Come on girl, I need to get you dressed. You have an audition at the Theatre in just an hour and I need you ready for when the car picks you up. Remember, when you get in the shower you must NOT remove the bra!

"What!" I cried. "How can I be expected to shower wearing this bra?"

"Do as you are told" ordered Ms Grant.

I knew I had no choice however I found it very strange with the jets of water pounding my body and running over the leather. I realised as time went on that the material seemed to get tighter and tighter, making my still hard nipples really ache! I hoped I would be let take it off soon?

As I walked back into the bedroom, standing next to Ms Grant was a tall grey haired gentleman. I was glad I had wrapped a towel around myself however, before I could move he stepped forward and whipped the towel from around me. I tried my best to cover myself up: unsuccessfully using my hand to cover my hard erect nipples and the other trying to cover my pussy, but he just stood there laughing.

"Anna my dear, please do not be silly. I have no intention of touching you....I am here just to dress you for your audition. Please stand still whilst I assess you" he continued. "Now, drop you hands and let me see your delectable body."

This gentleman seemed so genuine and I felt almost hypnotised by his smooth voice. He took my hand and gently placed it beside my side, exposing the tight leather covering my breasts, Licking his lips he then took my other hand away from my sex and placed it by my other side. I felt so exposed!

He proceeded to walk around me.....trailing his fingers across my shoulders, down my back to softly cup my ass cheek. "Mmmmmmmm" was all he said. He stepped round and slowly caressed my belly with the back of his hand. Returning to stand in front of me he just stared at my face and slowly moved his eyes down, across my breasts to settle on my hairy mound. He slipped his finger across my pussy lips and turned to Ms Grant saying "Carol, this must go! Have you prepared her for this?"

"I have, Dr Norton" she replied, pointing over towards the table.

"Oh god no!" I cried. "Please don't?"

"Don't be stupid girl" he replied.

"No I won't allow it!

At that, the door opened and several members of the male staff entered. Both were pretty young, probably in their early twenties. I could see the look on their faces.....lust and yearning...and both were sporting a sizable bulge in their trousers.

"Oh god" I thought. "How much more could I take? There were now 3 men and a woman in my bedroom and I was almost naked!

Before I could move they took hold of my wrists roughly and raised them high. They strapped the velcro binds Ms Grant had placed on the side table on me and linked them over the pull up bar in the doorway.

"I think it's time to tidy you up a little and shave your pussy" said Dr Norton.

"Nooo" I screamed, kicking out.

"You have no choice Anna. I'm tired of your complaints."

"Gary, Michael, restrain her please"

The two men stepped forward and each held on to her thighs, spreading them wide and fully exposing her thick bush. One of them 'accidentally' grazed his hand over her sex and she felt a huge jolt of electricity though her. They were so close.

He retrieved the electric razor and fixed the clipper. "This should feel good Anna. Just relax and enjoy."

The hum of the motor was all that I could hear as he crouched between my legs. I'd never felt so humiliated, even as the vibrations radiated through my pussy sending liquid sensations in response. Up and down he went; lifting one leg and then the other before working carefully in the creases between my legs. I felt the thick dark hair fall on the floor until he stopped and adjusted the blade to the finest cut until finally I knew my pussy was completely bare. I looked down and, for the first time, looked at my soft pink lips. I was amazed at how puffy they seemed and I ached to touch them.

As he stood, I felt him slip his finger between my bare lips, sliding it up inside me. This was really turning me on. I was so ashamed.

"Mmmmm" he said, walking away. He came back with a small instrument....similar to a mini hair dryer and a bottle and after switching it on to a moderate control he proceeded to move it across my sex. I couldn't describe the sensations I was feeling. The two men need not have held my legs apart. I was doing that for myself...I wanted more...I was so ashamed yet so horny!

Dr Norton them replaced the instrument on the table and picked up the bottle. I wondered what he was going to do. But I didn't have to wait too long because he slid his hand over my bare flesh before, opening the bottle and splashing alcohol all over my sex, stinging the newly shaved flesh.

"Aaahhhhhh!" I screamed before passing out. ... Something I seem to be doing a lot lately?

When I woke I glanced at the clock and saw that I had been out for about 30 mins.

Sitting up I could see that only Ms Grant was there.

"Come on Anna, Dr Norton has left your clothes. Get them on while I do your hair. The car is already here."

All that was on the bed was a lovely black silk strappy dress and stockings and a garter belt. Beside the bed was a pair of very high heeled shoes.

"Put them on but leave the bra on please" barked Ms Grant.

"But..." I noticed the look on her face and stopped complaining.

I have to admit I felt good. I knew I looked good and felt able to deal with anything else they could throw at me!

Following Anna down the stairs, Ms Grant quietly flicked a switch ... the switch turning the video cameras off?

****************************

As I followed James and Ms Grant into the building the first thing I noticed was that, unlike a typical theatre, high up to the side of the circle boxes, large wide screens had been erected. Looking down on the semi circular stage I could see that the edge was completely filled with spotlights and there was several set 'rooms' positioned across it. I noticed Richard straight away. He seemed to be barking orders to everyone around and they appeared to be men?

Richard shouted, "Rufas, Anna's here. Can you get her ready for the audition. Use one of the side rooms and don't take too long. You can use either Jasper or Jerome...but make sure not to upset Jerome today...he's just found out I've not given him the main role, so he's pretty pissed off!".

I felt Rufas take my arm and pull me towards a room at the end of a corridor.

The way he looked at me made my skin crawl. His eyes narrowed and as he grinned at me he licked his lips, his large pink tongue trailing saliva across his big brown lips.

"Ready babe?" was all he said.

As I struggled to free myself from his grasp he must have come to a split second decision. "Jez..." he called. "Jerome, get your big black ass over here...now! We've a fresh one ripe for some luvvvin" he laughed.

I recoiled as I turned to see a man with a scowl on his face approach. He must have been 6' 5" tall and almost as wide.

"What the fuck's goin on brother?" he demanded. I cringed as he turned to me, looking me up and down and licking his lips...I knew he was mentally undressing me...

As I opened my mouth to complain he looked at me with menace in his eyes and " You just do as you're told and you'll enjoy yourself lady"

Angrily I replied, "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what is going on here!" Although, deep inside me I knew exactly what they were planning for me. "Where is Richard? I want to see him."

At that Richard appeared. "What the fuck's going on here? he demanded.

I recoiled as I was seeing a side to Richard I hadn't seen previously.

He turned to me slowly and said, "You, my dear, are going to star in a porno movie" he paused to let that sink in.

"In scene one, your husband will arrive home from work unexpectedly with 3 colleagues and catch you doing your housework in the nude. They watch as you use the vegetables you intend to cook for the evening meal, to satisfy yourself. Because you think you're on your own you climb onto the kitchen table, your big tits falling to the side as you lay on your back and fuck yourself. They take your husband outside and tell him that they intend to have you and threaten your husband with the loss of his job. Your husband has no choice but to give his consent however he tells them you'll put up a fight but that only makes them want you more.

In scene two you will be fucked by the three men in every way possible. What you won't know is that your husband is forced to record everything that happens for internet use. Fetish films are big business here Anna so I intend to make sure you act out every conceivable sex act possible.

In scene three you are brought out to the garden. Your neighbour will hear what's happening and come round to watch. She decides to join in....eating your pussy whilst forcing you to eat hers. Your body will be used and abused by whatever they can find out there."

I was mortified! "I will do no such thing! I am not a slut!" I shouted.

"You WILL do it all Anna. Because if you don't, I will have no hesitation in sending for your parents. I'm sure they will want to know how their little girl is getting on in England?" He laughed as he walked towards Jerome. "Make sure she's ready but don't hurt her yet!"

I knew I had no choice then! I was about to become a porn star!!