Role Reversal

Story Info
The tables are turned as master becomes slave.
3.4k words
4.38
24.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
133 Followers

I am Sean and Kasey is my slave, but not long ago the tables were turned. I lost a bet with Kasey and I had to submit to her wishes for 24 hours. I received my simple instructions via e-mail. I was ordered to shower well, dress in a blue working singlet and shorts, perform 2 hours of manual labour and then knock on my own dungeon door and wait to be let in. The first part of the instructions may seem to be a bit bizarre, but not nearly as bizarre as what was to follow. I knew exactly why Kasey had given me these particular instructions.

I have a shower in my dungeon and an entertainment area adjoining it, so it wasn't difficult to comply with my mistress for a day. I showered, dressed and busied myself with some renovations in the entertainment area, I had been planning for some time. I didn't re-enter the dungeon and at the appointed time, made my way around the front and knocked. I was confident that I could easily handle anything that Kasey may dish out or demand of me.

She didn't make me wait like I do to her, she called me in straight away and I immediately got my first surprise. Standing there were Kasey and her two good friends Trudy and Gabby. A number of things went through my head, but I can't remember in what order. I remember thinking that as far as I knew Trudy and Gabby weren't into Bondage and Discipline, for that matter I thought of them as very straight and inhibited. I also remember taking in the fact that all three were dressed very similarly, but in different colours and that all three had there breasts completely exposed to me.

Each woman had very different tits. Kasey's full and fleshy, swinging and bouncing with every little movement and tipped with semi stiff, pink nipples. Gabby's in contrast were much smaller and firmer, with equally small, but very hard brown nipples. Trudy's tits were somewhere in between in size, a little floppy and the nipple not appearing to be excited at all and the areola, extremely large, covering almost half the area of each breast.

They all wore black corsets, Kasey's trimmed in red, Trudy's in purple and Gabby's in cream. They also wore black micro mini skirts which showed off their garters and stocking tops to perfection. They all wore sheer black stockings and strappy shoes with stiletto heels. It was obvious to me that all three had been drinking a fair bit of alcohol and that I must have looked totally gobsmacked because I could hear Trudy and Gabby giggling, but the smile on Kasey's face was malicious.

She almost snarled as she said "Welcome to my den slave boy, follow us." I didn't have to follow far until the women sat down on three chairs, beside each of which was a table with bottles of each woman's favourite pre-mixed drink. Kasey sat to my left, Trudy in the middle and Gabby to my right. As they sat, my eyes found it difficult to decide which skirt to watch as they rode up these sexily clad woman's legs. I didn't need to worry, because each skirt stopped just short of the pussies I was desperate to gaze upon.

Gabby leaned over to Kasey and giggled "Will he really do anything we tell him to?"

Kasey answered "I told you he would and he will. Watch this." She turned to me and commanded "You're going to perform a striptease for us, boy and I don't want any pissy, half-arsed effort. I want you to imagine you are a professional, but working a private party. You know that you'll pay dearly if you don't please me and my friends."

My mind was reeling. I felt like a bit of a goose, not having a stripper's body and not having an ounce of rhythm. I also thought about what Gabby and Trudy might say afterwards, considering I see them outside this arena, but I knew I had to put everything into it.

Kasey picked up a remote control, pressed a button and You Shook Me All Night Long came pounding from the speakers around the room. I started slowly, rotating my hips and then my upper body. I was encouraged by the way the woman stopped engaging with each other and watched my every move. Surprisingly, they weren't laughing, rather they had a look of anticipation on their faces.

As I moved around the room to the beat of the music, I stayed just out of their reach as they tried to grab me. The egged me on further. I'd always found the sight of women doing that type of thing particularly horn inspiring (rather than the usual comments about how pathetic they looked, trying to get a hold of male stripper's bodies).

As I made pass close to them, I ripped off my blue singlet (which was dripping in perspiration from my dancing efforts and earlier labours) and threw it at Kasey, who grabbed it eagerly and held it to her face, smelling the testosterone now infused in it. That was reason for her unusual request for me to do manual work. She has a fetish for the smell of male perspiration, fresh perspiration, not stale sweat.

When I exposed my chest, stomach and back, all three women actually cheered and hooted. This made me feel more at ease and less inhibited and as such, the gyrating of my hips increased.

As the song ended and Freeze Frame began, I knew I needed to add something extra, otherwise I wouldn't please my mistress. I stood in front of Gabby, pushing my hips back and forth and the leaned forward, offering her my right nipple. She leaned forward and eagerly licked it, making it stiffen almost painfully.

Without being invited, Trudy also leaned forward and took my left nipple into her mouth, sucking it hard and licking it at the same time. Both women reached for my crotch at the same time and I slapped their hands away and pulled back from them, admonishing them "Tut, tut ladies, you are only allowed to touch what is exposed." They both laughed, getting into the spirit of the tease.

I moved over to Kasey and straddled her legs, gently sitting on her lap facing her. I took her big tits in my hands and moved them so that each her nipples ever so lightly grazed mine. My nipples went to an unprecedented level of hardness and I felt Kasey's nipples harden against them. I moved her nipples in circular motions over mine and her head went back as she closed her eyes and moaned. I kept this up for a short while until I felt her legs begin to open and then jumped off her and continued the striptease.

I began to bump and grind and noticed that Gabby's eyes never left the growing bulge in my shorts, Trudy's legs parted, quite deliberately showing me her shaved pussy and Kasey did the same, but was also quite openly twiddling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I moved toward Gabby and pointed to the button of my shorts and she keenly undid it. I moved on to Trudy and pointed the tag on my zipper. She leaned forward and kissed my bulge and then pulled the zipper down.

I stood with my back to Kasey and grabbed her hands by the wrists, pushing her thumbs into the belt hoops either side of my shorts. She immediately pulled my shorts down, exposing my cheeks (due to the g-string she had made me wear) and leaned forward and bit my right cheek hard enough to almost draw blood.

I laughed and drew away as Freeway of Love came over the speakers. I gyrated, moving around in front of them, my butt almost totally exposed and my cock fully stiff, pushing the small amount of material away from my waist. I turned to see that all three women had their legs spread, their skirts up to their waists and were masturbating fervently, each with a different style.

Kasey was moving her middle finger of her right hand up and down her increasingly wet slit, from her puckered brown hole to her clit and back again. Her touch was very light, no more than a whisper. Gabby held her lips open with the index and middle fingers of her left hand while the middle finger of her right finger frantically rubbed her clit. Trudy had two fingers inside her clearly wet cunt and was finger fucking herself like there was no tomorrow.

I must say that I extremely turned on by the fact that these women were moved to masturbate while watching me strip. I got even bolder and stood in front of Gabby, bending over and pulling the g-string down, exposing my shaved balls. She leaned forward and took them in the palm of her hand.

"Fucking hell, they're almost the size of eggs" she exclaimed as she weighed them in her hands, "and it feels like he's got a big load in there."

I moved over to Trudy and repeated the move, but this time, pulling my cheeks apart. Trudy commented "Very nice" in a surprisingly calm voice, considering the pounding she'd been giving her cunt. She took her wet fingers from her hole and smeared her juices up and down my arse crack, paying particular attention to my puckered hole.

I then moved onto Kasey, who moved forward and took my balls in her palm in the same way that Trudy had. She then surprised the hell out of me by moving her head forward and licking Trudy's juices from along my crack, also paying particular attention to my now spasming arsehole. I had to move or I might lose my load there and then.

It was now time to go the Full Monty and as I made a fucking motion with my hips, I turned and removed the g-string, before turning face on to these three horny women. I just stood there, just out of their reach, my balls hanging and full of semen and my cock standing straight and proud.

The lighting emphasized the throbbing veins of my shaft and the blood red head. All three women just stared at it and clapped. I was taken aback by that, because I am in no way overly well endowed.

Kasey used the remote control to turn the music off and in a stern voice said "Now boy, it's time to show the girls your diamond."

The other two women looked a bit nonplussed, but I knew exactly what Kasey was referring to. I took the shaft of my cock in my hand and slowly moved the skin back and forth, pushing the foreskin over the lip of my helmet until it nearly disappeared completely and then pulling it back until it stretched tight.

It didn't take long for my "diamond" to appear, a crystal clear drop of fluid emerged from the eye of my knob, glinting in the light. It was the very first drop of issue that is often missed, so clear because it contains no sperm, no semen, just clear salty fluid. "Now come here and give your diamond to your mistress."

Holding my cock at the base, keeping the skin pulled fully back, I moved towards Kasey and stood in front of her. She moved her mouth towards me and then stuck out her tongue, licking from the base of my helmet and upwards, so that just as she reached the tip, the drop fell onto her tongue.

You could cut the air with a knife, the tension was so great. All attention was focused on that clear drop of fluid and Kasey's tongue. She licked upwards so that, quite deliberately, a strand of liquid joined her tongue and my cock and then took the head completely in her mouth, sucking hard and making me flinch.

The moan that escaped Kasey's lips as she removed her mouth from my cock was the only sound that could be heard in the dungeon.

The spell was broken by Trudy's croaking voice claiming, "I want some" followed by Gabby's "Me too."

Kasey gave them a wicked smile and said "There's only ever one diamond, girls. But I'm sure the boy can provide you with a pearl or two."

By this Kasey meant the following drops of precum fluid would have a pearly appearance as the semen joined it.

I moved so that my rock hard tool was inches from Gabby's face. My hand moved to wards it, but Gabby stopped me, "No, let me coax it out." She took me in her hand and started to wank me quickly.

I stopped her and said, "No, do it slowly, otherwise it will just pour out." She nodded her understanding and moved my foreskin up and down slowly, just the way I had done. Soon a pearly drop of juice appeared and she took me in her and greedily licked at the opening at the end of my knob.

Trudy repeated the process, but instead of just taking my helmet, she kept going until her lips were kissing the base and my head was at the back of her throat. "Take it easy, we don't want him to shoot yet" Kasey admonished her.

Trudy pulled back with a lusty look on her face and gasped "No we don't, I want his cock in me right now."

I took a step back and Kasey replied "You'll get what I let him give you, bitch. Besides, I told you that puny thing isn't his best asset. Show the ladies your tongue, boy."

I was a little embarrassed and a lot turned on by being spoken about this way and I slowly revealed the length and breadth of my tongue, which is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

Gabby blushed bright red and Trudy growled, wide-eyed "I'll have some of that, thank you very m..."

Kasey interrupted with "Not until I'm finished with it" as she draped her knees over the arm of her chair, revealing her juicy pussy to me, the lips slowly peeling apart and then pulling them apart with her fingers showing me her hardening clit.

She commanded me to "Get on your knees, boy and lick me dry."

I had always thought that was an impossibility, after all the more you lick a pussy, the wetter it gets, but I wasn't in a position to argue so I knelt before my mistress.

I allowed the tip of my tongue just barely touch Kasey's rosebud and licked just as gently along her slit until I removed it just short of reaching her clit. I could clearly hear Kasey sigh, but she didn't complain because she loved to be teased first. She then moaned, "Lick them" and I thought 'What the????' and looked up to see Trudy and Gabby on either side of her bending down to take a nipple each in their mouths.

My cock twitched and I thought if this was what it was like to be Kasey's slave, I might have to reverse our roles permanently. I then placed the tip of my tongue on her rosebud again and laid the flat of it along her slit, before licking up it, again stopping short of her clit.

I could hear the sound of the girls licking and sucking on Kasey's tits and thought this was a good time to dive in. Kasey's cunt was already wide open and I extended my tongue to its fullest, stiffened it and plunged it into the tight, hot wet hole.

Kasey's cunt instinctively pushed against my tongue, tightening around it, but my tongue held firm. When the moist walls relaxed, I wriggled my tongue around opening her pussy and savouring the taste of her juices.

Kasey's cream poured into my mouth as she groaned loudly "Fuck me with your tongue, boy" and she arched her back and pushed her cunt into my face. I pushed back and started moving my tongue in and out in a fucking motion, increasing the speed as Kasey increased her moans.

Trudy moved her hand down to rub Kasey's clit, but I pushed it away. I wanted Kasey to beg for my tongue on it. As I fucked her with my long tongue I placed the middle finger of my right hand on her tight brown hole, not exerting any pressure, just tickling it gently.

Kasey's anus started to twitch, almost inviting me to push, but I carried on tickling. I slowly withdrew my tongue and licked her perineum, immediately above my finger and then licked along her gash, flattening my tongue and wiping it over her clit, flicking it with the tip. I used the end of my tongue in a butterfly fashion over her nub and I could tell she would soon explode.

I placed my right index finger at the entrance of Kasey's vagina and when I felt her getting close to peaking, I push my hand forward so that my fingers penetrated both of her holes.

Kasey's hips pushed forward and she let out a guttural groan "Oooooh fuuuuuck" she screamed as I closed my lips over her clit and sucked while I licked.

This brought Kasey to a crashing climax. First I felt her pussy walls tighten on my finger and next her arsehole clenched and then started spasming on my middle finer. This was followed by her cunt doing the same and her girl spunk started to flow into my palm. She bucked and pushed, whimpered and moaned as her climax peaked.

She pulled herself away and her clit popped out my mouth and my fingers slid out of her holes. As she looked down on me with glazed eyes, I licked her juices from my hand and whispered "Thank you mistress."

Gabby, who had been fairly reserved up until now yelled, "Fuck me with your tongue now, you fucking worm."

Kasey, who recovered her senses quickly, stopped her by declaring "You'll get it eventually Gabby, but for now, it's time to truss him up. Stand over by the 'examination table' boy."

The examination table is something that I had made especially for me. It can be adjusted to lengthen or shorten, to be widened or narrowed and to be heightened and lowered. I had been fully expecting to be tied up, but not in the way Kasey planned.

I stood by the table, my cock now thicker with blood than usual and throbbing madly. Precum was now literally pouring out of it and I knew it wouldn't take much for me to cum.

Kasey knew this too and that was the reason for her next move. Trudy brought the nooses down from the ceiling and looped them over my hands, behind my back before tightening them and ensuring I could not use them.

Kasey then ordered Gabby, "Get me the cock rings." 'An interesting turn of events, but probably a good idea considering my current state' I thought, but then wondered why she had used the plural.

Kasey then took the first one, stretched it and slid it over the head of my cock and down the shaft. When she reached the base, she stretched the bottom part and pushed my swollen balls through it, one at a time.

She then took the second ring and slid it down my cock, not stretching it as much as the first so that it pulled my foreskin down tight and painfully. When it reached the base of my cock, she released it so that it smacked against my shaft. The top part rested against the first ring and the bottom part trapped my balls between it and the first ring.

"This way, boy, you'll stay hard and won't be able to release your spunk even if you orgasm." I thought this was a very clever idea and accepted it, not that I had any choice! Being trussed like this was painful but also very horny.

The combination of the pain and the situation made my prick jerk, which didn't go unnoticed by Trudy, who I suspected was the nastiest of the three women. "Look at that. The dirty fucker loves it."

Kasey smiled and remarked "I'm sure he does, but I wonder if he will enjoy the other surprises we have for him."

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
133 Followers