Roleplays Can Be Interesting Indeed

Story Info
Nonconsensual fantasies can be exciting even with consent.
13.3k words
4.61
59.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

This is a story about a girl getting an unexpected chance to live out a nonconsensual fantasy, but the circumstances are consensual.

The roleplay game 'Forces of Good and Evil' which the characters in this story play is entirely fictional. If a roleplay with this name does exist, it is not the one referred to in this story and I, the author, apologize for not knowing of it's existence. The persons described in this story are also entirely fictional, though I wish it was based on personal experience.

Enjoy!

*

"Let the game begin!" the Gamemaster shouted.

The girl opened her eyes and looked quickly from side to side. One of the warlocks took this as a cue to let out a spontaneous:

"Welcome to the feast princess." Followed by a mocking laugh.

The girl was quick to join up on that track.

"Fiends! You may have succeeded in luring me here, but no matter what you had planned, what you will get is your end!" She didn't pause for further theatrics before she began the chant of a basic quick demolition spell while pointing one arm towards the one that had spoken.

"Fire of Truth, Fire of Anger Righteous, burn my enemy by the force of my will." She did not falter and neither did the Gamemaster, he needed less than a second after this cast to look at his roll and say:

"Complete hit. Warlock Yenok's basic protection is now at 15%."

Immediately after this proclamation the warlock closest to Yenok's right side started a channeled protection spellcast on his exposed ally, the warlock to Yenok's left began a support chanting.

At the same time the three warlocks behind the girl began attacking her, the Princess of Light, with a combination of shadow, darkness and greed spells. Yenok himself began a chant to rebuild his basic protection.

The girl considered trying to take the weakened Warlock Yenok out of the game, but decided against it. Instead she chose to chant herself extra shielding, to avoid a risk of her powers being tainted and weakened.

For a less experienced gamemaster so many different chants performed at once would have been hard to keep track of, but this one was experienced. He began his rolls before chants ended, so he could give results immediately after successful pronunciations.

This evening's roleplay was not made for beginners, so there was no room for mispronunciations in the chants, even the slightest flaw would result in an unsuccessful cast and a temporary decrease in total magical power of that player. During tonight's game, rolls on faulty chants were unnecessary.

-=(o)=-

(Earlier that day)

The Gamemaster had spent most of the day at the convention, mainly watching spontaneous public roleplays and various planned competitions. He wanted good players to try his new game-setup experiment, but three of the seven guys he had hoped to do it with had not been available, so his interest in the player activities wasn't just entertainment, he needed to find three experienced players.

He invited two different guys after seeing them performing skillfully in competitions.

When he scouted for the last and seventh guy he noticed a girl wearing a Princess of Light costume.

She was fully covered in a bright blue cape, or so it appeared when she stood still. The Princess of Light capes had no openings at the arms. Whenever she needed to use her hands what she wore underneath would be revealed through the opening in her cape, created by her arms reaching out.

Under the cape she wore a metal ornamented top and a very short, metal ornamented bottom, on her feet she wore sandals. All in all, the inner part of her costume didn't cover much more skin than a regular bikini would have.

The Gamemaster saw the girl reach for a drink and take a sip, revealing the sight of her skimpy inner costume for a few seconds. After that quick glimpse of her bare belly and legs he sincerely wished there had been no tables, so people would have had to hold their drinks in one hand all the time.

Some guy who wasn't even wearing a costume was busy chatting up the girl, apparently trying to impress her with his vast expertise in matters of roleplaying. The Gamemaster recognized him as a player who wasn't even able to chant for magical shielding, that made him speculate that the girl probably wasn't sufficiently skilled to participate in his planned roleplay.

Having seen, however, what the girl wore under the cape the Gamemaster decide to risk blowing the evening's game just to get a chance to watch her without that cape for a while. He didn't think he would have trouble explaining that for a real life performance, she ought to take the cape off. He could think of several good arguments to that end, especially that she ought to be able to move her arms freely while speaking her spellcasts, for a more dramatic effect.

The Gamemaster moved in and introduced himself.

He was a little surprised by how easy it was to convince the girl to join his evening roleplay.

What he didn't realize was that after she had been chatted up by a clueless, albeit arrogant beginner for quite a while it was an overwhelming change for her to be approached by a respected, charming and experienced, not to mention award winning, player.

To ensure continued success he was careful not to mention that he had initially planned a Prince of Light for the game, not a Princess.

-=(o)=-

(back at the game)

The Gamemaster was quite satisfied with the visual effect of the roleplay as well as the gaming room.

Most of the lighting in the room was from normal electric light, but the lit candleholders along the walls gave a medieval impression that made the scenery more magical.

The gaming room was windowless and rather large. There would have been plenty room for spectators, but the Gamemaster had not invited onlookers, only he and the seven players were present.

He had designed the storyline for this game himself. A battle between one 'Force of Good' player and six 'Force of Evil' players.

Games with many more players on one team than on the other were unusual in the 'Forces of Good and Evil' gaming society and this was his first attempt at creating a game of that type. He felt a bit nervous, but it was a thrill to finally see fully costumed players enacting his game.

'Hope I got the balance right to keep the fight interesting,' he thought to himself while expertly rolling dices on the ongoing spellcasts.

The players were positioned near the center of the room. The six evil ones, all guys of the magic type warlock, were spread in a circle around the single girl playing for the 'Force of Good'.

All present wore suitable costumes fitting 'Forces'-mythology. The six male players were in somewhat similar sleeved dark monk-like capes, depicting their evil warlock style. They had each brought their own costume, so their outfits were not quite identical.

The Gamemaster was also wearing a monk-like cape with sleeves. However, his cape had a light grey colour, so he stood out in stark contrast to the warlocks.

'It's a good thing that all the warlocks are meant to be paying full attention to the Princess of Light,' the Gamemaster mused to himself, 'don't think they would have been able to keep their eyes off her even if they were meant to.'

The Princess, the only female present, appeared half naked amidst the warlocks with their full covering long cloaks.

He had managed to convince her to take off her large blue cape shortly after she had arrived to the gaming room. This in spite of the fact that one of the warlock players had thwarted his initial attempts at convincing the girl to disrobe.

It had been impossible for the Gamemaster to offer a proper rebuttal to the warlocks arguments of how perfectly her blue cape fitted 'Forces'-mythology for Princes and Princesses of Light.

As he looked at the girl moving on the spot, in tune to her spellcasts. He was grateful that he had found a less verbal approach to that debate.

He had simply asked the girl to enact some spellcasts. She was actually quite adept at accompanying the spell recitals with slow arm movements that allowed for the cloak. However, these movements had caused her cape to open in front, which gave the debating warlock a good view of her inner costume.

After that demonstration the warlock had suddenly had several arguments in favor of disrobing and less against. All those arguments had been based on gameplay and good enactment style. The Gamemaster was sure the motives behind the change in the male player's arguments had been of a less academic nature, luckily the girl hadn't seemed to catch on to it.

No guy had mentioned the desire to see more skin, so the girl also had not mentioned a desire tonot show so much skin. After all she had brought the costume to the convention herself, it seemed a bit late to have second thoughts.

The Gamemaster had rejoiced internally when the girl had finally hesitantly agreed to take the cloak off for the duration of the game. However, he had almost regretted pushing her to it when he saw how insecure she appeared exposed to the initial stares from the warlock players.

He would have told her to put the cloak back on if any of the warlocks had started misbehaving. But none of the warlocks had made inappropriate comments and after a short while all had begun acting naturally again, as if there was nothing explicitly erotic about her skimpy costume.

The gaming room they were in was not the one with the most exceptional design, but it suited the gameplay and it was all his for the next eight hours, although this game was not likely to last that long.

Two days ago, he had won the award for best Gamemaster of the year for the second time in a row in spite of tough competition. To him, the most important part of the prize was getting twenty hours of complete control of a gaming room each day for the remainder of the convention.

The prestige of being acknowledged as the best gamemaster made it easy for him to convince other players at the convention to participate in his games.

Close to the ring of players a large circular symbol was painted on the floor, a symbol specific for 'Forces'-mythology. All of the players present recognized it and accepted it as a symbol for binding and draining magic from an unwilling source.

In the middle of the symbol four chains ending in metal covered bracelets were nailed to the floor, one for each hand and one for each foot, evidently placed to chain a person spread eagle on the floor.

The Gamemaster's initial fears that the girl would mess up a good roleplay were disproved. Instead he was certified that she was actually as skilled as the warlocks.

He was very pleased with how smoothly the game progressed and how even the battle appeared to be.

As the game continued, there were many pauses in chanting, caused by magical cooldown after strong spell casts. All the participating players managed to fill these pauses with comments fitting the roleplay.

The warlocks made evil taunts aimed at the princess as well as strategic requests to each other on how to cooperate on the battle. The princess sprouted hate-filled words aimed at her attackers.

The pre-story for the roleplay was that six warlocks had managed to fool a Princess of Light into teleporting into their midst with false calling magic.

The purpose of the game for the warlocks was to subdue the Princess of Light, in order to drain her magic and share it between themselves. For the Princess the purpose of the game was to kill the evil warlocks who had tricked her into coming there in the first place.

Within twenty minutes, the Princess had gained a noticeable lead. However, all the warlocks were still alive and it was not unthinkable that they would be able to turn the tide.

Suddenly, the game took a turn the Gamemaster had not foreseen, one of the warlocks casted a Cease Magic spell.

When successful, Cease Magic would cause all magic to leave the area for a short time, making all players unable to use magical spells for the duration of the effect. In battles where characters with physical abilities were present a successful Cease Magic would give a big advantage to the team with most physical power.

In this battle none of the characters had any physical abilities, so the Gamemaster had not even considered that any would choose to cast it in this scenario.

The roll for Cease Magic was successful.

The girl hadn't thought anyone would use Cease Magic either, she could easily have put up an extra shielding against that magic type. At this point in the battle her character had so high magic vigor that many shielding types would have made a successful Cease Magic cast impossible.

As soon as the Gamemaster declared Cease Magic in effect, the other five warlocks and the girl turned to look at Warlock Daro who had performed the cast.

"Dude, we don't have anyone with physical abilities on our team. Why did you cast Cease Magic?" one of the warlocks asked.

"I just realized something I hadn't thought of earlier," Warlock Daro replied with a grin. Then he turned to the Gamemaster and continued, "I'd like a timeout to discuss the effect I think a Cease Magic should have on this game."

"Ok, timeout it is. What's up?" the Gamemaster asked. Now that he had had a moment to consider what Cease Magic would do to the story he had made up; he guessed the problem. He chose to let Warlock Daro have the honor of saying it though, after all Daro had realized it first.

"Cease Magic would make this scenario six unarmed men against one unarmed woman for forty seconds. I'd say that six men could easily physically force one girl into the circle of magical draining and chain her in position in less than forty seconds."

"You're right," the Gamemaster admitted, then he looked at the seven players, trying not to sigh visibly. After all the calculations he had done to balance the game it was a bit embarrassing that he had missed something so basic.

"All right, let's move to the symbol of draining and reenter the game at the point where the Princess is held by chains within the symbol." Some of the warlocks made affirmative nods, other warlocks just shrugged as they began moving towards the symbol.

"Hey, wait a moment!" the girl protested. The Gamemaster smiled reassuringly at her.

"Chill girl, I wont demand that you let us chain you to the floor. We can justpretend you are chained."

"That's not it," she said, "my character is a willful princess of the light. She isn't trained in physical abilities, but neither are the six warlocks. She would have a chance to escape the circle of binding for forty seconds. You could at least roll for it. Just assuming that they are successful at chaining her isn't good game-play." Having her character in the draining circle this early in game would make it almost impossible for her to win.

"What roll ratio would you suggest, Princess?" the Gamemaster asked politely. He could understand why she would like to grab at even a slight roll to avoid such a sudden turn of events.

"One out of three," she replied.

"One out of three?" Warlock Yenok repeated indignantly, "It's six against against one, and your character is a girl. One out of twenty is more realistic."

Warlock Daro picked up on that thread saying:

"Are you are sore loser or something, Princess? One out of three is just insane. The best odds I could imagine for your character would be one out of six and in my opinion that is pushing it too."

The girl kept insisting that one out of three would be fair. The six warlocks each had different opinions about what the exact roll chance should be, but the warlocks all agreed that one out of three was weighted too much in favor for the Princess of Light.

The Gamemaster let the players argue a little before he interrupted the debate with his ruling.

"I've decided to make a roll of one out of twelve that the Princess succeeds in avoiding being chained by physically struggling against the six warlocks."

"That chance is way too low," the girl protested again, "you guys underestimate girls completely."

The Gamemaster frowned at the girl, he didn't like when players bickered about his decisions.

"The roll is one out of twelve. Unless you want to replace the roll with an enactment to show us all how wrong we are," he stated in order to silence her. A couple of the warlocks started laughing at that idea. That made the girl determined to put action behind her words. She didn't like being called a sore loser one bit.

"Ok," she said, "let's act it out."

"If that's your decision, Princess," the Gamemaster replied. He looked at the girl and wondered if she was some kind of martial arts expert since she wanted to struggle with six guys. He did feel, however, that some of the guys had been a bit too cocky when she had demanded a roll, so he didn't bother to ask her. He figured some of the guys could use a little lesson in manners anyhow.

"Ok, everybody back to positions, so we can start a countdown for real life, real time enactment of the Cease Magic time." While the players got back to their places the Gamemaster reached into one of his cloak pockets to get his stopwatch. When all were ready he began the countdown to enactment.

"On the count of one. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!" The moment he reached one, the girl ran in the direction that would take her furthest away from the chains and symbol. The warlock closest to her path tried to grab her by the shoulder but his hand slipped off her bare skin, so she raced past him easily.

The six warlocks sprinted after her. The room was big but not as big as a gym hall, it only took the girl a few seconds to reach a wall. She used her hands to stop at the wall but when she wanted to turn to run in another direction there were warlocks at the wall on both sides of her blocking the way.

The guys were shy about manhandling a girl so they just blocked her way for a few more seconds before one of them stepped forward and grabbed one of her wrists.

The warlock started pulling her towards the symbol and she planted her feet on the floor against the pull, but he was stronger and heavier so in spite of her efforts she was moved forward slowly. One of the other warlocks got hold of her other wrist and helped pulling her, that made it faster.

The girl was not trained in martial arts, but like most girls she had had a single two-hour self-defense class in school. Those two hours with self-defense trainers taught the girls some very simple tricks to escape from dangerous situations.

The only trick she really remembered was how to escape amateur wrist holds.

Since she didn't have many places to run in the gaming room, she chose not to use her only trick immediately. However, she needed to stall as long as possible, so she slowed the dragging towards the symbol as much as she could by digging against it with her feet.

She didn't sit to slow their pace further. She was sure that sitting would make the guys grab her upper arms instead of her wrists.

The guys thought they had a sure win with just two of them pulling her. They weren't wearing wristwatches with their warlock costumes, but they could tell by hunch that it would take less than half a minute to get the Princess to the chains. They would only really need to get one of the chains on her, for her to be unable to leave the draining symbol upon end of Cease Magic.

As soon as her feet reached the edge of the symbol, the Princess stopped digging against the floor with her feet and instead made a fast, forward leap while pushing her wrists upwards and rotating her lower arms.

Her wrists spun in each guy's hand.

They were completely unprepared for this change in strategy and both her arms got free. One of the two almost tripped over his own legs when he was too slow to adjust to how the backwards pull suddenly became a forward tug.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers