Roles Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just lay there for a few minutes with her legs clamped tightly together. Then, she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up on the bed with her. She rolled him over on his back and attacked his dick with her mouth and tongue. He was already at a fevered point and kept telling himself, "You cannot cum, you cannot cum." Please stop, he begged, but she just pushed him down when he tried to sit up and kept sucking his dick and massaging his balls. He didn't care about punishment anymore. All he wanted was relief and he let go with a spasm that rivaled hers. When he had quit jerking, she slowly picked up her head and looked him in the eyes.

The punishment was immediate. She straddled him, with his dick under her juicy pussy and bent to kiss him. He closed his lips, but she forced her tongue between them so forcefully that he opened. She assaulted his mouth with her tongue and his juices. Moaning and groaning with every thrust of her tongue, she matched strokes with her pussy as she ground it up and down the length of his dick until he could tell she was again becoming excited. She rolled off of him on her back, closed her eyes and spread her legs.

"Now, my love toy, satisfy me with your tongue!" She demanded.

Our Last Day Begins Part 4

He woke up fairly early the last day of their special weekend. Thinking about the previous day and night, he lay quietly on his side and starred out the window. There had been an amazing change in his wife this weekend. Giving her control of their sex life and, in particular, himself, had lit a fire under her libido. He had never seen her so horny and so adventurous and he had to admit that he had liked it -- all of it. He found that he liked being under her control, submitting to every fantasy she might invent or pull from her suppressed desires. He had to admit that he liked this bold, open, dominatrix side of his wife.

Last night was periods of broken sleep that had caused the strangest dreams. It didn't start that way. After he had attacked her pussy with his tongue and lips and she had, once again, clamped his head between her legs in waves of orgasm, they both had collapsed in each other's arms and fallen asleep. The first time she had woken him standing at the side of the bed nudging his arm.

"Hey, wake up," she had demanded. "You can't sleep naked, like that. You remember the rules."

Apparently she had woken and gotten up for something, because she stood before him in a nightgown, holding something in her hand.

"Here, put this on. I didn't have one to match mine, but this should do fine." She assured him with a smile.

He got up and went into the bathroom. When he came out, he was wearing black satin panties and a black satin, short nightgown that barely covered his ass.

"That's better, sweetie. Now, come to bed and let's get some sleep."

That was easier said than done. As he tossed and turned to get more comfortable -- a usual chain of events -- the satin cloth of his sleeping attire rubbed all the wrong, or should he say, right places. In spite of their recent sexual escapades, he found his nipples and his dick hard and anything but sleep on his mind.

He must have drifted off, though, because the next thing that brought him out of his sleep was his wife's hand rubbing his dick through the panties he was wearing. Up and down the length of his shaft and she was moaning. He wasn't sure she was asleep, so he rolled over to put his hand on her, but the movement caused her to roll, too. She must have been having one nice dream because she continued to breath heavily and moan deeply for a while which made it hard, again, for him to fall back asleep.

The last time he awoke was not her fault. She had inspired his dreams and, in it, he found himself standing in the shower. His wife was asking, "Did you smooth yourself up again?" "Go ahead," she insisted, "rub yourself all over to make sure. That's right, check those nipples and you better check your dick. It's standing up waiting. Show me how smooth...."

He had woken just as he was building to another "rule breaker" and had stopped his handy work just in time. Damn he was horny and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. He thought about everything he could to fall back asleep, things that would not take him back to his shower dream, and, finally, he had drifted back into a deep, dreamless, sleep.

"Rise and shine, my little slut," she said cheerfully as she nudged him and brought him back from his daydreams about their adventures. "It's time for you to shower and get your uniform on for the day. We have things to do."

As he rolled out of bed and headed to the shower, she said, "Come here, I need to inspect your outfit." She turned him around once, and then lifted the hem of the nightgown. She pulled him closer to the light by the waistband of his panties, rubbed his dick from the outside, then she pulled them open to check their condition. "Good," she nodded, "no mistakes," and she dismissed him to the shower.

"While you're in there," she shouted, "make sure and slick yourself up again. You're getting kind of stubbly and I don't like it." Had he talked in his sleep or was he just getting to know this side of her?

When he came out of the bathroom in his uniform, she insisted on checking his shaving and professed to be pleased with his work. "See, just a little practice and you'll be a pro!"

"First," she said, "I want coffee. I'll wait here for you and be preparing your next instructions." In a few moments, he returned with coffee and some fresh fruit on a tray.

"Very nice," she complimented him. She ate her fruit as she had him dust the room much as the day before. After she had finished, she handed him the tray to sit on the dresser and lay back in her gown with a smile on her face.

"I want you to bring my underwear drawer over here," she directed. He brought it as instructed and she continued. "Now, empty the drawer out on the foot of the bed," which he did. "Mix all the stuff up," and, of course, he did. "Now I have a little confession to make before I give you your assignment. Last night when I woke you up rubbing your dick, I wasn't asleep. I was pleasuring myself with my other hand and had to finish on my side because you rolled over. It took me a little longer and it got my panties all wet. While you were fixing coffee, I took them off and put them in the drawer you just dumped on the bed. I want you to fold each item, inspecting them as you do, and find the pair from last night. You can start now."

She lay back on her pillows again and watched him as he picked up the first pair. He looked them over, inside out and began to fold them up. "You better sniff them first," she suggested. "They're dry by now, you know. I'm sure that you know my scent by now!" He pulled them to his nose and inhaled deeply through his nose, but all that was there was fresh detergent. He folded them and put them in the drawer.

As he did this with another pair, her eyes watched his every move. As he brought them to his nose, he caught site of her hand out of the corner of his eye. As he smelled for her scent and watched her hand, it lifted her gown and found her pussy. As she watched him sort through her panties and search for the marked pair, she played with herself. She was getting pretty close to an orgasm when he found the pair she had wanted him to find, but he gave no signal, watching her build herself into wild passion. As he watched her fingers work the wetness of her pussy and inhaled her scent, he began to get hard and his dick slid out the leg of his uniform. She went into a shuddering orgasm and he had to turn away to prevent the same happening with himself.

After a few moments of pause, he said, "Here's what you were looking for, Ma'am."

"Thanks," she smiled and held out her hand. "I'll wear them today. Then you can have them tomorrow for work to remind you of our weekend."

Another Trip Outside the House Part 5

"I have already partially prepared for our last night of this discovery weekend," she began, "but there are a few things we need to pick up. In addition to those needs, one of my discoveries is that I like to take you out in potentially embarrassing conditions. I have learned that I like control, not only over our sex, but over your sensations, those actual and those you can imagine."

He squirmed a little at the thought, but was unable to prevent showing his excitement at the prospect.

"I can see," she said as she grabbed his dick that was becoming hard at the thoughts, "that you like the situations I create for you, too. I have a simple outfit for you today and it was inspired by my desire to give you more sensations in your underwear."

She smiled at her own creativity and continued. "I was studying your newest panty purchases and was considering cutting out the cotton crotch piece to put more lace in touch with your balls when I was struck with an idea. Undress for me, my little French maid."

He did as she asked and she rubbed her hands all over his body as he did. When he was naked, she handed him a pair of plain black nylon panties. When he took them in his hand, they were heavy, as if they were wrapped around something.

"If you open them up, you can see that I opened one end of the cotton panel to enable me to slide the remote vibrating egg inside. It should hold the egg tightly against your balls and your asshole and," she laughed, "I hold the key -- so to speak."

As he stepped into the panties, he found she was right. She helped adjust them and reached in the front and pulled his dick up and to one side. With every step, it rubbed against the slick fabric and excited him even more. He thought that he would not be able to contain himself just from the sensation and from the knowledge that she could step up the excitement with the push of a button! She gave it trial run and he was startled, but the vibrations ran from his asshole to the tip of his dick and the intensity would quickly bring him to orgasm and punishment, but she hit the button again and it stopped.

"Thank you," he said almost automatically.

"You're welcome," she chimed back. "I know that you remember the rules of this weekend?"

"Yes," he assured her.

"I think you almost blew it," she said rubbing the small damp spot on the front of his panties. "I told you it would only get harder and you've already broken the rule once. This trip will be the most difficult yet, but if you make it, the reward will be amazing. Are you game?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said and tried to convince her and himself.

"Good. Put on your thigh highs, your linen pants and shirt and let's hit the road."

They drove for a good while, to a town outside where they lived and worked and the entire time they traveled, she would sporadically activate the vibrator in his underwear. Each time, she would almost let him cum, but the muffled sounds he made let her know it was time to stop. "I'm building your stamina," she explained. Finally they arrived at the mall and the distance from home made him more nervous. He figured she would be bolder away from home and he knew these shopping trips were about the eroticism of his potential exposure and not anything that either of them really needed.

"This way," she said and she nudged him in the direction she wanted to go, "and into the Fredrick's of Hollywood store." She led him first to the hosiery department and looked at one pair and then another. He was occupied looking at something else when he heard her speak again.

"Could you help me," he heard her say and turned to say yes and give her a hand when he saw that she was talking to a sales lady. "I seem to be having a difficult time finding the crotchless pantyhose," she proclaimed. As the lady walked towards them, she said, "What style and size?"

"Something really slutty," his wife laughed. "They're for a friend of mine. As far as size goes...Well, I guess she's about his size," she allowed as she pointed to him with one finger and pressed the vibrator button with the hand in her coat. He jumped a little, swallowed hard and the sales lady looked him over for a minute.

"I think we can handle that," and she handed her a pair of XXL pantyhose in black, with a seam up the back. "They are crotchless?" his wife asked and was assured they were. In spite of the initial shock of her request for help and the quiet buzz in his crotch, he was beginning to get excited again.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" the lady asked.

"Well, yes there is," his wife added.

Oh shit, he thought. Thank goodness for the music in this place and the looseness of his pants.

"I need a corset for the same friend," she said.

"We'll need some measurements for that," the lady offered. "Are you sure that she's his size?" After being assured that she was, the lady approached him with a tape measure. As she put the tape around his hips and began to study the measurement, his excitement began to take on a new level. She asked him to raise his arms slightly and she slid the tape around his chest. His eyes were pleading with his wife as she stood behind the sales lady, but she just smiled at him.

"I think I've got what you need in red," the lady said as she moved away. He was trying to think of anything else, but he could hardly breathe from the intensity of his erection. It eased a little the longer the sales help was gone, but it was pulled against his thigh by the tight panties and every movement was agony, so he stood silently. She came back with the corset and started to hand it to his wife.

"Would you hold it up against him so I can see the shape?" his wife asked.

A little puzzled, the lady walked over and lay it against his chest and asked him to hold it. He did and she walked around behind him, reached under his arms and grabbed each side of the corset. She tugged firmly on the sides to give it shape and when she did, it pulled against his pants, which pulled against the nylon encasing his dick and he could hold it no longer.

"Will this do," the lady asked as she looked around his arm at his wife.

"That will do just fine," his wife said and only she could see the damp spot growing on his dark pants. His wife stepped up and took the corset from the lady who removed her arms from around her husband and headed for the register. His wife stretched up on her toes and whispered in his ear.

"This was to be the last stop, but your immediate punishment will be helping me to shop for your final punishment and spending the afternoon in your own juices."

They paid for their purchases and walked out, her arm in his and she led him to one final store. At the Walgreens, they purchased a home waxing kit and headed for the car. "I never said when your final punishment would be, so you can just worry about that. One day, when I've had all the stubble I can bear, we will have a waxing party and you cannot deny me. So, I would stay as smooth as possible if I were you!"

"Yes, Ma'am," he acknowledged. In spite of the situation, they had a good afternoon. They laughed and talked. They had lunch and, finally, coffee before returning to the house.

Her Last Test of His Submissiveness Part 6

When they arrived home, she told him to go upstairs and clean himself up. "When you're done, put the crotchless pantyhose on and the short gown from last night. I want to see how the hose fit."

He did as she asked and headed downstairs. She heard his steps and looked up.

"Very nice," she said and walked over to him. His dick wasn't exposed and she reached inside the waistband and pulled it up towards his navel. She rubbed it up and down, balls to tip and he found the feeling getting him excited once again. She turned him around when he began to get hard and smacked him hard on the ass, which was exposed.

"Sit down over here and let's talk," she commanded. "You had hinted around about wanting me to be the dominant in our sex, but I was unsure whether or not it would excite me. So," she went on, "I planned this weekend to explore. I have found that it is me. It is the way I am wired to be. I hope that you like it as much as me, because I don't want to go back to the way we had sex. I like you in charge of our security and such, but I like the charge of our sex. I want to pleasure you when I desire or demand my pleasure when I desire. I have one more exploration to go. If it goes well for us both, there will be more paperwork for you to sign. If this interests you enough to continue, go upstairs and sit on the edge of the bed and wait on me. If not, let me know now."

He sat only momentarily. He got up and headed for the stairwell. In a few minutes, he heard her footsteps and she entered the room. She walked over, held his arm and urged him to stand up. She grabbed the hem of the gown and lifted it towards his head. He raised his arms. When she had his arms trapped in the gown, she began to suck on his nipples and he was immediately excited by her attention. She pulled the gown the rest of the way off and told him to turn around. He heard rustling and she brought the corset around his chest. With much tugging, she got him fitted in the way she desired and turned him to face her.

She reached down and picked up two water filled balloons. She stuffed one in each bra cup, stood back and squeezed them with her hands. "Not a bad feel," She said as she turned him to face the bed again and blindfolded him. He felt her hands as they rubbed his sides on the way around under his arms to his chest. She played with one cup in each hand. He could feel her warm breath against his back and feel the coarse hair of her pussy against his ass. She bent him over the bed, spread his legs and tied them apart. She walked around the bed and tied his hands spread eagle on the other side. She walked back around where he couldn't see her, but he could hear her rummaging around. It seemed to take forever, but he guessed it was only minutes. He heard a click and a buzz and then she gave a low moan. He could hear her walk around and, under her breath, he heard, "Oh, man...Oh boy, that's nice"

The next thing he felt was a belt across his ass. A couple of swats and his ass was on fire. Almost immediately, though, he felt her hands caressing his cheeks. "There we go," she said and he felt her hands on his ass again. Then she slid her hands up to his hips. He could feel her hands through the pantyhose and his dick stiffened again. One of her hands slid between his legs and rubbed his dick for a minute and then her hands disappeared. He heard her squeeze something from a tube and then wipe her hands on a towel. Then, her hands were back on his hips and he felt vibrating pressure against his asshole. Her hands continued to rub his ass cheeks and hips and the pressure against his asshole increased. She bent over and spoke in his ear.

"I've always wanted to know what it was like to fuck like a man. I like being a women and being with a man, but I wanted to feel the power. I wanted to feel the power with you!"

With that, she brought her hands back to his hips and pulled him against her new toy and it entered him. She was easy with it. She pulled it out slightly and pushed it in again. She moved her hand around his waist and down the waistband of the hose and grabbed his dick. As she stroked him, she moved in and out of his ass. Slowly, she masturbated him and violated him at the same time.

Before she brought him to climax, she removed her hand and pulled out of him. She walked around the bed and untied his hands. She came back around the bed and undid his feet. As she stood him up and turned him around, she removed his blindfold. There she stood in his white tux shirt, open to the waist. She was wearing nothing else but a dildo that held itself in place by fitting inside her pussy on one end. The other end was standing out in front of her and had been massaging his prostrate.